Justice League: Next (OOC)

Maybe after seeing Superboy coming out of the water all wet and muscley, haha.

No, I don't think that would do it. A sarcastic comment seems like a much better response. Who's left though? I didn't know who to pair Harley with before we lost people.

We seem to have lost Beast Boy and Deathstroke, so I dunno, haha. If their players haven't returned by the time we move to the next Earth, we can write them temporarily out of the story as having been left behind or somehow separated to a different Earth from the one we go to. Then if Kitten and Merc decide to rejoin later, they can miraculously find their way back to the group.

If Kitten does not come back though, you may want to have Raven and Beast Boy break up before the next jump so that she is available to another male character, lol. Your call, though. If those two do not return, then Star and Cold are the only males besides my characters, and we have three female characters, so technically that should mean Star, Cold, and one of my characters get laid, haha. However, if Merc or Kitten do end up returning, I'll remove my characters as romantic possibilities to make room for them. If nothing else, I'll just bring in a couple of females to write myself and I'll do both sides of a romantic pairing or two. Granted, it's not as fun, but I'll still get to read everyone else's sex scenes and detail out my own, so it's not a total loss :D.

I'm thinking about bringing in another character. Starfire, Blackfire, Batgirl, Lady Joker, Poison Ivy, or an original green lantern. But if I was to add another character, how would she get there? And I'll take suggestions and votes for characters.

I don't know what I'll do with Raven and Harley right now. I don't think Harley would go for Nightwing since she knew him as a kid. I don't know. Maybe I'll do Raven/Harley lol.

And no Sean, I don't think she'll run around naked for a joke. Unless you can think of a really funny one ;)

Yeah, that really is more something Ivy would do than Harl. I mean in the Arkham games it seems like Ivy concedes to wear a shirt because. . .the officers in charge said so. But pants? Fuck that!

You could always tweak Harley and Nightwing to be a little closer in age than they actually are. I tend to draw my experiences primarily from the Diniverse with some comics on the side. That Harley is tops a decade older than Dick.

Yeah, that really is more something Ivy would do than Harl. I mean in the Arkham games it seems like Ivy concedes to wear a shirt because. . .the officers in charge said so. But pants? Fuck that!

You could always tweak Harley and Nightwing to be a little closer in age than they actually are. I tend to draw my experiences primarily from the Diniverse with some comics on the side. That Harley is tops a decade older than Dick.

Ugh! I'm insulted that you'd imply my Ivy would run around totally naked! She'd run around almost naked at the most ;)

And the age difference doesn't matter. She was an adult when he was a little kid in pixie shoes. He won't be sexy no matter what he does lol

Plus Nightwing would never sleep with Harley unless he was drugged or under some magical influence. Conner might give into his desires a little easier, but Dick has a lot more emotional control than most. He was a bit overcome on the Reach vessel, but that was mostly out of fear for the team and fighting his common sense telling him to set off his bomb while he still could. He really did not want to press that button and obliterate his entire team, and while he did see the wisdom in doing that to protect billions of lives on Earth from a second wave, it still made his stomach uneasy. Especially the fact that he was hiding it from everyone -- even Batman.

As for a third character, Alice, you could always have her be from this Earth-2. Maybe she is someone who is enslaved by HIVE and the team frees her and she ends up coming with them. Or she could be part of an underground resistance or something. We can meet this resistance on our supply run.

Plus Nightwing would never sleep with Harley unless he was drugged or under some magical influence. Conner might give into his desires a little easier, but Dick has a lot more emotional control than most. He was a bit overcome on the Reach vessel, but that was mostly out of fear for the team and fighting his common sense telling him to set off his bomb while he still could. He really did not want to press that button and obliterate his entire team, and while he did see the wisdom in doing that to protect billions of lives on Earth from a second wave, it still made his stomach uneasy. Especially the fact that he was hiding it from everyone -- even Batman.

As for a third character, Alice, you could always have her be from this Earth-2. Maybe she is someone who is enslaved by HIVE and the team frees her and she ends up coming with them. Or she could be part of an underground resistance or something. We can meet this resistance on our supply run.

The underground resistance works for me. But that still doesn't answer who I should be...

Hey that rhymed lol. But I don't know who to play. I think Starfire and Batgirl would go for Dick (pun intended? Perhaps), and maybe Blackfire too. Though I can see Cold tricking Starfire into sex somehow. I think Ivy would go for Conner or Star (or Gwen if I can get away with that), and my green lantern could go for anyone. I don't know who my Lady Joker would go for. I mean I do, but it would be weird to write sex scenes with myself lol

The underground resistance works for me. But that still doesn't answer who I should be...

Hey that rhymed lol. But I don't know who to play. I think Starfire and Batgirl would go for Dick (pun intended? Perhaps), and maybe Blackfire too. Though I can see Cold tricking Starfire into sex somehow. I think Ivy would go for Conner or Star (or Gwen if I can get away with that), and my green lantern could go for anyone. I don't know who my Lady Joker would go for. I mean I do, but it would be weird to write sex scenes with myself lol

Lesbian action, yay! I could write a female character for a lesbian romance with one of your chars, hahaha. If you go with Starfire, we could say she is being held prisoner by HIVE, and Blackfire is part of the resistance in an effort to free her so she can be hauled back home to Tamaran to face justice. Of course, Blackfire would keep her true intentions a secret at first -- maybe back on their planet, Blackfire ascended to the throne and then ordered her younger sister to be married off to a cruel warlord to secure an alliance. Starfire refused to be passed on like a piece of meat and fled to Earth, only to be captured by HIVE. Instead of sending the fleet after her, Blackfire wanted to personally bring her sister back, so she went alone, only to be enslaved by HIVE herself. She managed to escape, but did not know where they were holding her sister, and soon discovered they unleashed a new strain of the neurotoxin into the air that would effect her as well.

Blackfire fled deep underground, eventually discovered an abandoned military bunker with biohazard suits, and soon realized the suits could filter out the toxin. She tailored one to fit her perfectly and began building a resistance, forcing the enthralled people into the suits to filter out the toxin. Eventually she captured a scientist who, when his mind was also free, helped develop am inoculation for the toxin, but it was only temporary and not a true vaccine. Before going topside, a team receives injections that will inoculate them for forty-eight hours. Once it wears off, the toxin takes hold once more.

At first, Blackfire would act like a heroic leader, a caring sister, and deeply concerned for Starfire's safety. But once she has her, she has every intention of dragging her back to Tamaran to face an honor killing, and if the team helps Starfire escape from Blackfire, she will likely follow them to other Earths and become a major antagonist.

If you want to go this route, Alice, I can play Blackfire while you play Starfire. We could have some fun back and forths with them, but it's your call.

Lesbian action, yay! I could write a female character for a lesbian romance with one of your chars, hahaha. If you go with Starfire, we could say she is being held prisoner by HIVE, and Blackfire is part of the resistance in an effort to free her so she can be hauled back home to Tamaran to face justice. Of course, Blackfire would keep her true intentions a secret at first -- maybe back on their planet, Blackfire ascended to the throne and then ordered her younger sister to be married off to a cruel warlord to secure an alliance. Starfire refused to be passed on like a piece of meat and fled to Earth, only to be captured by HIVE. Instead of sending the fleet after her, Blackfire wanted to personally bring her sister back, so she went alone, only to be enslaved by HIVE herself. She managed to escape, but did not know where they were holding her sister, and soon discovered they unleashed a new strain of the neurotoxin into the air that would effect her as well.

Blackfire fled deep underground, eventually discovered an abandoned military bunker with biohazard suits, and soon realized the suits could filter out the toxin. She tailored one to fit her perfectly and began building a resistance, forcing the enthralled people into the suits to filter out the toxin. Eventually she captured a scientist who, when his mind was also free, helped develop am inoculation for the toxin, but it was only temporary and not a true vaccine. Before going topside, a team receives injections that will inoculate them for forty-eight hours. Once it wears off, the toxin takes hold once more.

At first, Blackfire would act like a heroic leader, a caring sister, and deeply concerned for Starfire's safety. But once she has her, she has every intention of dragging her back to Tamaran to face an honor killing, and if the team helps Starfire escape from Blackfire, she will likely follow them to other Earths and become a major antagonist.

If you want to go this route, Alice, I can play Blackfire while you play Starfire. We could have some fun back and forths with them, but it's your call.

Ok. So that's just a really long winded way of you saying "play Starfire" lol. It is a convincing vote lol. And since I'm a perv I must ask, will there be any lesbian stuff between them? I can also see Harley going for Blackfire. That is if Lady Joker or Ivy aren't present. I'll think about it.

I don't think Blackfire and Starfire would ever willingly have sex with each other, but Blackfire might slap a controlling slave collar on Star and order her to her knees ;). Even if you don't want to play them, I may play both sisters myself just to have Blackfire as an antagonist chasing them across multiple Earths. But it really depends on who you decide to play and how you want to portray them.

I don't know :(

I think I'm torn between Star and Ivy. I like the thought of Starfire being forced on her knees by her sister though. But Ivy I can play as straight sexy and seductive which would be fun. I don't know :(

Wait! I do know!

Since Beast Boy is gone, Raven should go too. Somehow we take them out of the picture, then I can play Star and Ivy. And if kitten comes back, then we'll deal with that later lol

*peeks in, for a moment*

...poor Gwen -- Peter "leaves" her behind, to a pit of ravenous hunger....in THIS PLACE! How upon ever, shall the pretty blonde fare I wonder....?

Stayyyyy tuned!

;)

*peeks in, for a moment*

...poor Gwen -- Peter "leaves" her behind, to a pit of ravenous hunger....in THIS PLACE! How upon ever, shall the pretty blonde fare I wonder....?

Stayyyyy tuned!

;)

She's not here right now, so I get the attention.

Plus you left, so your opinions don't count anymore :D

We could have Raven, Beast Boy, and Deathstroke get separated from the team during the next jump, or Remec could take over Beast Boy, but if Kitten does come back that might be a problem. If we just separate them, those characters can always come back later on if their players return.

Starfire could join us in this world, and then in the next one, Ivy could join. On Earth-3, that Batman could be Azrael, and maybe he actually murdered Joker and Harley. Ever since, Ivy has been in a deep depression, and when Earth-1 Harley shows up, she's ecstatic and ends up joining their team. It's an idea :D.

We could have Raven, Beast Boy, and Deathstroke get separated from the team during the next jump, or Remec could take over Beast Boy, but if Kitten does come back that might be a problem. If we just separate them, those characters can always come back later on if their players return.

Starfire could join us in this world, and then in the next one, Ivy could join. On Earth-3, that Batman could be Azrael, and maybe he actually murdered Joker and Harley. Ever since, Ivy has been in a deep depression, and when Earth-1 Harley shows up, she's ecstatic and ends up joining their team. It's an idea :D.

Yes! I love playing depressed characters lol. Sad Ivy from Azrael Gotham and enslaved Starfire are good with me. And I vote we just seperate Raven, Slade, and BB. Just in case they come back.

Okay, so when they make the jump to Earth-3, we'll come up with some reason why they are split up and end up at different destinations. And Sean, you could bring in Ben on one of these Earths if you want, haha. Creo, did you have any secondary characters you wanted to play?

Back