Adventures with his sister (Closed for girlintexas99)

She didn't want to admit that it was bigger than her boyfriends, but it definitely was.

She definitely did not like being blackmailed, even though she really couldn't wait to see what that big thing felt like inside her.

She resentfully opened her mouth to let his cock in it.
 
Melissa tastes Jack's cock

Jack let out a soft moan when her lips touched the tip of his bulbous head. "Yea that's it sis ...... ohhhhh yeaaaaa ......," he whispered as his cock began to disappear in her mouth.

He knew they had to be quiet, knowing his parents were right down the hall. In the future when they would be gone, they would be able to make all the noise they wanted but for now they had to be relatively quiet.

Grabbing her hair with one hand, he pushed his hips against her face feeling sensations slide up and down his cock. "Look up at me sis .... I want to see your eyes looking at me as you take as much of this cock as you can."

Slightly thrusting his hips, he groaned when he felt it hit the back of her throat. "Have you ever deep throated Jason's cock?" he said pulling his cock back a little, watching her gasp for air.
 
She nodded at the question as she came up for air.

"Yes.. but I'll admit it wasn't as big as this one."

She felt his hand pushing her back down
 
"That's what I like to hear sis," he said with a moan while his hands grabbed her head, pulling her lips back onto his cock. "Ohhhhh fuck yessss sis ..... you have a talented set of lips on you. I bet your pussy lips are just as talented," he moaned holding her head still as he rammed his cock in and out of her mouth.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and looked down at her gasping for breath. "I think it's time to see the rest of you," he said pulling her to her feet and walking her to the bed.

He quickly stripped off the remainder of his clothes and then sat on the bed, stroking his cock. "Come on sis show your big brother everything you have," he smirked as she stood before him.
 
She peeled off her shirt and unbuttoned her pants sliding them down her hips. She stood in her pink bra and thong.

"Happy now?" she asked not quite serious, because by now she was really turned on
 
"Not yet," he mused reaching out to pull his sister closer to him. "I want to see you take off that sexy bra and that wet thong sis. Come on show me everything."
 
She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor showing off her b cup boobs.. then slid the thong down her legs it ends up on the floor in a twisted up ball of string and fabric. her bald little clam staring at her brother.
 
"Mmmm very nice sis ..... very nice indeed," he murmured as he pulled her to him and his lips found one of her hard nipples waiting for him. Slipping his lips over the rough tip, his tongue flicked at it and he loved hearing his sister's moans.

Reaching out with one hand, his fingers slid along the wet slit and then pushed between the tulips to find her little clit waiting for his fingers.
 
she moaned lightly as he pulled him close. her hips instinctively gravitated toward his finger making his way to her clit..
 
Jack loved the way his sister responded to his lips and fingers. Pulling his fingers from her wet pussy and letting his lips let go of her tit with a loud "POP" he fell back on the bed pulling her with him.

His cock was rubbing against her sex as he looked up into her eyes. "Ride my cock like you rode Jason's," he murmured as he pulled her down to kiss his sister for the first time.
 
She could feel his cock against her.
She couldnt believe she was about to have it inside her. As he kissed her. She whispered "ok" and begin to position herself as she sunk down on his huge boner letting out a little sigh as she did
 
Jack let out a low moan as Melissa positioned her pussy over his cock and then sat down filling her pussy. "ohhhhh fuckkkk yesssss sis ...... ohhhhh you have such a tight pussy."

His hands reached up to grab her hanging tits, caressing and then pinching the hard nipples while she settled down onto his cock.
 
she sat down all the way on his cock, feeling it invade her tight inner walls in every little crevice.
fuck it felt good she had to admit as the whole shaft dissapeared in her little honey pot, she wasn't sure it would as shesank all the way down.

mmmmmm... she moaned
 
"You pussy is on fire sis," he moaned as she adjusted her hips to take all of him. Pinching her nipples, he looked up at her, "Ride that fucking monster sis. Ride him like I saw you riding Jason."

Panting he let out a slow moan as his sister began to pick her hips up and then fall back down onto his thick cock.
 
She begin to pick up speed on her gyrations as she begin to ride him...

"dont be too loud." she said as she started to ride his dick
 
"I'm not the one I'm worried about being too loud," he panted as she began to ride his cock harder.

"You love cock don't you sis? We're going to have so much fun together," he said pulling her down to kiss her while her tits grazed against his chest.
 
Jack knew he had her hooked now. "Tell me how much you want my cock," he panted. "Tell me how you are going to be my little bitch and suck and fuck my cock whenever I want," he added moaning as she rode him harder.
 
She moaned a little more as he fucked her like a piston.

"Yes... she said.."I love your cock. I want it."
 
"And you're going to get it a lot sis," he growled breathing harder. "I'm going to use the fucking pussy of yours any time I want and any where I want."

He saw her hands reach for the headboard of the bed. Her body was really bouncing on his cock. "Ride that thick cock like a bucking bronco."
 
as she grabbed the headboard she really got into a hard rhythmic grind. he felt realy good inside her, she hadnt been so wet and turned on in a long time, it was good too, because he had a monster between his legs which she was currently taking like a champ.

"Oh fuck jack... yes."
 
It was clear to Jack that his sister was not an amateur at fucking. The way she was bouncing one minute and then grinding her hips in a circular motion sent shivers up and down his spine and sweet sensations along his cock.

"Come on sis .... ohhhhh yeaaaa ..... ohhhhh fucking yesssss," he called out realizing his voice was getting louder. "Ride my thick cock and make me cum inside that hot pussy," he panted feeling his cock getting ready to explode.
 
She kept up the momentum,
"Is this what you wanted Jack?" she panted while riding him like a horse... "You want me to ride you like my boyfriend?"
She kept grinding in a fast circular motion, she was also flexing her inner walls to grip his cock better, but it was very large and such a tight fit... she was suprised he didn't pop a load ride away. It had to be a hell of a ride inside her tight honeypot
 
Jack moaned when his sister asked him if this is what he wanted and if he wanted her to ride him like her boyfriend. Grabbing her tits and squeezing them he told her. "Yea little sister I like what you are doing but I'm going to fuck you so much better than Jason. I'm going to fuck you every way and in every hole and you'll be craving for my cock all day and all night."

His hips began bumping against hers, sending his cock deep into her pussy with every downward bounce of her hips. Reaching down between her thighs he began to rub her clit. "let's see who cums first," he groaned plunging his fingers inside wet pussy.
 
She quivered as he began to touch her clit...

"Oh that feels good."

Riding him with a great stride now... she was worried they were getting too loud.

"Shhh.... dont be so loud." she whimpered
 
Back
Top