Working Her Way Through College ~ Closed ~

The tears slid more freely when he forced her to meet his gaze, afraid to answer the questions knowing that De Loup would hear the answers. She wouldn't lie to Mr Sadeo, not that she could pull off a lie right now if her life depended on it.

"A.... A client said that I'm not good enough to even satisfy his dogs. That a bitch in heat was more pleasing than I am..."

Kristy tried to look away when asked what she desired, unsure of how to exactly answer that without giving herself away nor have it a be lie. Then she thought of something she hasn't told him before, at least not while being coherent enough to realize she begged him too a few times. This time she was looking straight into his eyes, he would know she means more than what her words spoke by the look in her eyes.

"I desire to go home with you Master...."

She knew what was in the room and knew what her other options were and though she enjoyed all of them, already aching to feel the silk wrapping around her wrists and ankles. The stretch of being bound called to her and yet, it has been the same routine all week. Her answer a moment faded as a dream that will never come true and she her head softly, rethinking of a better answer.

"I desire something different today. To be blindfolded and surprised, perhaps another spanking to start with. I've been having some bad thoughts today. I deserve to be punished. Please, Master.."
 
"A.... A client said that I'm not good enough to even satisfy his dogs. That a bitch in heat was more pleasing than I am..."

Kristy’s soft angelic voice carried a sorrow that Sadeo had never heard in it before and he savored the young coed’s anguish, savored her need to be pleasing to be wanted. He wondered if this young beauty whose chin rested in his cupped in his hand realized just far she had already fallen, just how much her sweet natural submissive nature had driven her to abandoned all the pious, prim, and proper morals she had been taught as a child And yet as the young coed dropped her stunning emerald green eyes from his gaze she blushed so innocently as she answered his question.

"I desire to go home with you Master...."

As Kristy softly whispered her heart’s desire she lifted her tear shimmering eyes to her [Master] for in reality that is what Sadeo had become for the young girl. Sadeo could see the way her soft emerald green eyes caressed the silk scarves, the manacles seemed to almost smile back at Kristy as if anxious to embrace her as if they were her lover, and as always with Sadeo a selection of floggers, and the cats-of-nine-tails, their supple leathery tongues hungry for her silken skin and her own sinful desire to feel their caress and kiss again. Kristy’s answer they both knew that he could not grant, a dream that young coed feared would never come true.

"I desire something different today. To be blindfolded and surprised, perhaps another spanking to start with. I've been having some bad thoughts today. I deserve to be punished. Please, Master...”

“Something different Pet………something to banish that fool’s words from your mind Kristy?”

His thumb massaged her tear stained cheek as he spoke.

“I shall see what I can do Pet………….”

He stooped and let his lips teasingly brush hers in a seductive fleeting kiss.
“………rise and remove your clothing my sweet girl. And then resume the position of display.”

Sadeo guided Kristy to stand with the slightest pressure of his hand that cupped her chin. Then he let it slip from her chin as once more he sat in the solitary chair, as he waited for her to obey him.

Sadeo pondered Kristy’s request and knew the young coed had no idea what she had truly asked for. He let his eyes take in what he had laid on the stage and began to formulate a plan to give the young coed exactly what Kristy had asked for and perhaps much more. Sadeo slowly opened his hand.

“Then it is time you wear these again Pet………..”

The clamps that she had worn on their first meeting laid nestled in the palm of his hand. Like with all things Sadeo was testing the inn0ocent young coed and ever challenging and extending her boundaries.

“………….hold out your hand Pet.”

Sadeo waited for Kristy to obey so he could drop the clamps and their delicate chain into her waiting hand.
 
Kristy did have a need and a desire to be wanted, perhaps even loved in ways she'll never understand. Though working here, she won't find any of that. No matter how much she or her body begs for it, not a single one of those men have fully taken her which at times made her feel even more unwanted, less desirable to think they won't even go there with her.

Sure, the men want her and gave her just as much pleasure in return, yet, by the end of the night she is alone. Waking up alone anymore was difficult as her dreams are always filled having a life with a man now. Most of those dreams were of Sadeo and how he makes her feel when they are together. Even that felt like an impossible dream while she remains working here, then she had to wonder if she wasn't here anymore will he still want her?

"If......"

She was quiet this whole time, lost in her thoughts as she did what was instructed of her. Now she had a question, oblivious as to what the future had in store for her, it was a question that has been on her mind all day. As she kneels at his feet, taking the clamps that she didn't like the first time he introduced them, she tried to word things out.

"If you had met me outside of the club, like if I had never worked here, would you still be interested in me? Or is it just because I work here?"

It wasn't the best way of asking such a question, but she couldn't just out right say what she wanted. Even asking it in the round about way she did might give some indication on what she is thinking, though she hoped it wouldn't if De Loup was listening in.

Kristy hissed painfully as she clamped the two biting clamps to her nipples, curling up a little from the painful teeth. When it came time for her clit however, she laid down on her back and spread her legs for him as she held out the last clamp. She could have done it herself but she knew this is the sort of thing he likes to do and her clit is the most sensitive spot on her body.

"Would you like to put the last one on Master..."

With her free hand she was spreading the lips from around the little clit, pushing back the hood to give him a good view of her pulsing, hard little nub.
 
"If.........If you had met me outside of the club,…….. like if I had never worked here,……. would you still be interested in me?............ Or is it just because I work here?"

Sadeo looked down into those hopeful trusting emerald green eyes of the young coed. He knew if he answered to quickly that Kristy would think it just a line to get what he wanted from her, if he delayed to long, then it might sound contrived just to placate her. As with all things timing was the key. He stooped and kissed the kneeling naked beauty. Not the dark passionate demanding passionate kiss that she had become so use to from him but rather a slow sensual kiss, a true lover’s kiss, to touch Kristy’s innocent young soul.

“If I had seen you on the street, Kristy, I would have followed you, found some excuse to meet you,…….”

His eyes were clear, no hint of deception, his voice dark and sensual as it caressed her innocent young soul, and gave her young naïve heart what it so longed to hear.

“………I am glad I met you here Kristy, for if I had met you on the street you would have not given me a second look…………”

His lips once more brushed the young coed’s with that sensually seductive gentle kiss.

“…..why would a gorgeous young beauty like you give and old man a second look Kristy.”

As he spoke he dropped the clams into her open palm. His eyes smiled lovingly down into her soft tear shimmering eyes as she placed those vicious little clamps willing onto her nipples. A true sadist Sadeo savored the little coed’s pain as Kristy hissed in gasped agony as the two vicious little clamps’ serpent sharp teeth bit to her nipples, her gorgeous young body curling up a little from those painful teeth. Kristy laid on her back and spread her legs for him as she held out the last clamp. She could have done it herself but she knew this is the sort of thing he likes to do and her clit is the most sensitive spot on her body.

"Would you like to put the last one on Master..."


There was a dark need in that angelic voice her eyes shown adoringly up into his and with her free hand she was spreading the lips from around the little clit, pushing back the hood to give him a good view of her pulsing, hard little nub.

“Of course Kristy.”


Again that sweet tender lover’s kiss and when he felt the young coed surrendering to that sweet kiss he led those vicious teeth of the clamp bite into her throbbing little clit and savored the scream of pain that bubbled from her sweet ripe lips.

Sadeo let Kristy scream fade into their kiss, savoring each moment of that delicious pain. Then as the young coed’s breathing had settled down into sensual little gasps he once more blindfolded her. He bound Kristy’s hands behind her in the small of her back. He rolled a silken scarf into a long cord which he looped around the girl’s slender neck and he tied both ends to her bound wrists. If his little coed relaxed the cord would cut off her air and slowly start to choke her. Any relaxation and she would pay a sensually seductive price. The next thing he did was bring her to her feet her ankles clamped into the spreader bar. Unable to escape her Master Kristy stood there blindfolded, her hands bound behind her back, as she waited for the first strike of the Flogger or Cat, but it did not come. Rather the cold caress of steel to her cheek, a turn of his wrist and the Kristy could feel the keen edge of a knife.

Sadeo began to explore that gorgeous young body with his knife the threat of pain even death hovered before her mind’s eye, and then Pleasure unimagined pleasure as he teased and aroused that sweet supple young body.
 
There wasn't any real way for her to answer such a question. In some ways she would have given him a second glance on the mere fact that he is very handsome and is of wealth. On the second hand, she most likely would not have given that glance because he is a man of wealth which would mean she had no place in his world. Not to mention, she never truly gives anyone a first glance, let alone a second and in her eyes men were all after one thing. Even though his words did bring a smile to her lips, she knew deep down that he too is only after one thing.

Sad truth is after this week of getting to know him like this, she's secretly falling for him. He made it easy for her to do so however and with the kiss that had just stolen her scream, she fell even deeper for him. He made it easy to want to give him everything she had to offer. When the clamp bit into her clit, those long legs of hers instantly wrapped around him in an attempt to close and comfort the pain.

Just as it did the first time, it sent her nerves into shock and she trembled beneath him for several moments trying to catch her breath. In those few moments though she could almost picture a life with him as she faded into the kiss, leaving the problems of the world outside.

While he worked on binding her for tonights scene, she thought more about what he said and smiled as the blindfold stole her sight. Something she craved to have since it helped in more ways than one, it took the fear and doubt away along with her sight. She finally spoke after adjusting to the pressure on her throat and as he worked on the spreader bar.

"To be honest I have a thing for older men. Though, to be fair I don't give anyone a second glance...."

before she could finish however, the cold steel stole her breath in a sharp gasp then to feel the sharpness of the blade had her holding pefectly still. Kristy was afraid to breath for that moment, shivering when realizing what it was he used to torment her today. She couldn't deny that it is different and after a few moments she found the caressing blade to be pleasant.

"I would have...... given you... a chance though...."

She finally whispered and finished what she had to say just as the soft whimpers of desire escaped her trembling lips.
 
"To be honest I have a thing for older men. Though, to be fair I don't give anyone a second glance...."

Such an innocent young thing Kristy was such a hopeless romantic which made her so easy to manipulate. That delightful little shutter as she felt that cold steel against her silken skin. He saw her supple young body tense as she realized what it was that caressed her. Fear of course was her first reaction and then Sadeo watched as this sweet little coed relaxed her gorgeous young body arching to the cold steel as if to embrace it. Her trust in him , not to hurt or cut her was evident.

"I would have...... given you... a chance though...."


She finally whispered and finished what she had to say just as the soft whimpers of desire escaped her trembling lips.


Sadeo let the tip of his knife follow the line of his little pet’s jaw, down along the sensual bow of her slender young neck. It slid down the sweetly scented valley between Kristy’s firm young breasts, lazily circled her dusky pink areolas. Always there was the threat he would cut her or worst. Down across her quivering abdomen.

“ But you think all men just want is to claim you virginity Kristy, to pop your little cherry and to be the first to fuck your tight little cunt,………isn’t that true my dear girl.”

Sadeo challenged the sweet confused young coed. He delighted in keeping Kristy off balance.

“ You know from our very first night together I could have taken you, fucked you, and taken your preciously guarded virginity.”

He let the butt of his knife part the bound young beauty’s labia as he slowly worked it into her tight little pussy.

“But I did not Kristy, I did not take what I so easily could have.”

Sadeo loved toying with Kristy’s innocent young mind. His cruelty was not limited to the physical. He loved training the naïve young innocent to carve his touch.

“But I did not Kristy.”

He was slowly fucking the young coed with the handle of his knife.

“Let your arms relax Pet.”

He watched to see if this trusting young beauty would do as he commanded and slowly willingly choke herself to please him.
 
"I... It isn't that.... Not many know that about me.... I... I just don't want to be tossed to the side..."

Kristy could barely get the words out with the dagger teasing over her chilled flesh, squirming around to follow the trailing sharpness. This is something she could easily get used to on a regular basis and her body, right alone with a quivering breath proved as much.

"Even if... I wasn't a virgin... I would feel the same... Men use women then toss them..... moving onto the next best thing...."

It sounded almost as if she has had painful experiences before, giving her a clear view of how the men in her life treat her. Working here has only increased that view by having so many men take advantage of her, degrading her on a level they would never see. Sadeo seemed to reach that level somehow, always knowing things that she didn't even know.

"I can not guard against something like that.... Many here have had that chance.... none have taken it... As though I have the plague or something."

The confusion of everything slipped into the tone of her voice, uncertain of how to continue with that. It isn't like she wants just anyone to be her first and yet she feels like a whore that does everything except that. There was even one man sometime during the week that called her a tease and she didn't understand it then. Being here with all these men night after night, she didn't stand a chance to guard or question who her first will be.

"Once it is gone.... I'll just get used that much more...."

She whispered the last part just as her arms relaxed and she felt the silk tightening around her throat. Her eyes closed underneath the blindfold as she gasped for some extra air before it completely took her breath away.
 
“ But you think all men just want is to claim you virginity Kristy, to pop your little cherry and to be the first to fuck your tight little cunt,………isn’t that true my dear girl.”
"I... It isn't that.... Not many know that about me.... I... I just don't want to be tossed to the side..."

“ You know from our very first night together I could have taken you, fucked you, and taken your preciously guarded virginity.”

"Even if... I wasn't a virgin... I would feel the same... Men use women then toss them..... moving onto the next best thing........ I cannot guard against something like that.... Many here have had that chance.... none have taken it... As though I have the plague or something."

Sadeo heard the conflict in the young coed’s voice that war between what her gorgeous young body wanted, That dark need that she had to please not only him, but Mr. York, her Boss Mr. DeLoup and even Temperance Séduire, no matter how much she wanted to deny it

"Once it is gone.... I'll just get used that much more...."

Kristy whispered as she let her arms relaxed and she let the silk tightening around her throat. Her soft emerald eyes fluttered closed underneath the blindfold as she gasped for some extra air before it completely took her breath away. Sadeo was pleased that she was willingly choking herself for his pleasure. As the blackness closed around the young coed, the thundering of her heart ringing in her ears her Master’s voice came to her through the darkness,

“Lift your arms Kristy, embrace life my darling!”

His lips claimed the stunning young coed’s to join with his dark seductive voice to call Kristy back to him. Slowly he worked the butt of his knife in and out of her sopping little pussy. As Kristy gasped for life giving breath Sadeo ripped a soul searing orgasm from her supple young body.

“Relax you arms Kristy!”

Again and again his commands came for her to either relax or lift her arms as he kept the young coed tittering on the edge of the twin abysses. The one that would grant Kristy eternal oblivion, and the other that would grant her an ecstasy, a pleasure she could scarce imagine. Sadeo ripped ever intense orgasms and pleasure from her gorgeous young body as the separation between those twin abysses came ever closer. When the young coed tittered ever so closer to the abyss of oblivion Sadeo ripped one more earth shattering orgasm form Kristy. The butt of the knife slipped from the young coed’s sill virgin pussy the keen edge cut the silken cord around her slender neck and life giving breath filled her lungs.

“You please me so Kristy!”

His lips hovered a breath away from hers.

“Tomorrow night would you like to leave the Fallen Angel forever Kristy?”
 
She obeyed his every command until about half way through where she couldn't grasp reality any longer. His voice mingled in with her own sounds, her heart pounded within her ears each time she took her own breath away. Each climax would make it more and more difficult to keep lifting her arms for air until finally she couldn't lift them any longer. Her limbs were numb and tingling, the room spun out of control even with the blindfold on and all that did was help push her into darkness that much more.

The last orgasm he forced from her left her collapsing in his arms, she barely felt the dagger cutting away the scarf and the most she can do was pant as she slipped further into darkness. His voice and lips kept her somewhat in reality as she twitched and shivered, weakly trying to curl up in his arms for warmth only be stopped by the spreader bar. His question confused her the most and she honestly couldn't think enough to question why he would ask such a thing. It was work and she needed it despite wanting to quit, she wasn't even certain if she would have the nerve to quit.

In the end however, all she could get out for an answer was a simple

"Yes..."

Even that was barely a whisper as she finally allowed herself to rest after the nights activities. Naturally she had no idea what she really said, let alone what it would mean for her. It was the only word that seriously came to her overstimulated mind and nothing else really mattered in that moment.
 
Yes

Kristy softly whispered as her heart’s desire and reality might finally be merging, someone to love and cherish her. Yet in her present exhausted state Kristy could not distinguish between the two, reality had long sense ceased to exist in any coherent fashion, but in some corner of her mind an inkling of an idea, took hold that tomorrow, Friday, Her Master Sadeo would be taking her home with him.

Kristy’s day dawned much as they have for the last week, the adorable little coed woke in her own bed without the slightest idea how she had gotten there from the Fallen Angel. While she went about attending, classes like proper young coed things were beginning to take place at the club that would change Kristy’s young life forever.

“Well?”

Dominic DeLoup inquired of Günter Sadeo.

Our little coed has very pleasing submissive nature and her youth and beauty should make us a fortune Dominic.

Sadeo lit a cigar and inhaled deeply.

I trust you have arranged an international sale for our adorable little coed,………..

He took another long drag on his cigar.

Her disappearance must be complete.

“It will be Günter, it will be.”
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kristy’s shift was all but over when Sadeo called for her. As she entered the private room he watched as she fell to her knees and assumed the position of display. Her Master came to her and drew Kristy up into his arms as his mouth pressed to hers in a wild passionate kiss. His lips slowly parted from the young coed’s,

”Are you ready to leave the Fallen Angel

As he spoke he presented the young girl with a package, a package that contained a skirt, a white button down blouse, and a matching set of panties and bra that were little more that white lace scraps.

Well after all you can’t leave dress like that can you know Kristy.

He kissed her once more that sweetly cruel tender kiss that seemed to promise her everything she truly wanted.

Hurry now and change Kristy

Sadeo had not lied to the innocent young coed, tonight would be her last night at the Fallen Angel, but a very different life awaited her than the one Sadeo seemed to be promising her.
 
Kristy had a sick feeling all day and went through her classes and work in a daze as the day just didn't feel right. Last night she kept recalling Mr Sadeo's question and though it was fuzzy, she did recall her one worded answer. None of it felt real to her though, more like a dream than anything else and she couldn't imagine him truly wanting to take her home.

Work was even worse as she honestly didn't want to be touched and her tips were low because she didn't show her normal enthusiasm towards what she did. Her thoughts were just all over the place and confusing, it didn't help that the aura of her customers were different as well. All eyes were on her it seemed, the other waitresses gave her the cold shoulder like they knew something she didn't.

She didn't meet with Mr York today which in a lot of ways she was glad for, though she did have to meet with Mr Sadeo. She was almost afraid to meet with him today for some reason, her mood wasn't right to begin with and after last night with his question, she wasn't sure how to act. When entering the room however, he acted differently, almost rushed and the room was empty of the floggers and other things he uses.

There was nothing but confusion crossing her eyes as she took the clothes, holding them up questioningly. His words were even more confusing to her, this isn't what she expected from tonight and it almost scared her to consider leaving.

"I... I want to go... But sadly I need this job. I may not like it here and I want something different. Though it is paying for my school."

She looked at the clothes again noticing the shirt was made of silk and the under garments did little to hide anything, almost like what she's already wearing. After another moment she began to strip out of the work clothes and proceeded to put on the outfit he provided.

"What about Mr De Loup? He will be upset with me for just walking out like this."

There were so many questions running wild through her mind right now she honestly couldn't think straight. Her hands were even trembling as she got dressed, fumbling with the clasp on the bra and the buttons on the shirt. It didn't help that the sick feeling she's had all day was increasing by the second and somehow she knew deep down there's more to this than just simply leaving.

"I... I... can't."

She didn't know why she was scared and couldn't explain it to herself let alone to him, however that fear burned in her eyes and her heart pounded viciously in her chest.
 
”Are you ready to leave the Fallen Angel

"I... I want to go... But sadly I need this job. I may not like it here and I want something different. Though it is paying for my school."

Sadeo could see the conflict in Kristy’s soft emerald green eyes her longing for a different life, to be taken home by him and to be cherished. The young coed’s hands were trembling as she took the clothing from him and after a moment or two Kristy began to strip out of the work clothes and proceeded to put on the outfit he provided. A worried look marred her beauty for a moment as she stammered,

"What about Mr De Loup? He will be upset with me for just walking out like this."

How delightfully adorable trusting this sweet young beauty was as her fingers trembled as she dressed, Kristy was so nervous she fumbled with the clasp on the bra and the buttons of her blouse, finally she gasped,

"I... I... can't." .

Sadeo swept the confused young coed into his arms and kissed her, a kiss he knew would have the young coed melting into his arms.

“ yes you can, I promise you Kristy after tonight you will not have to worry about your tuition or books again.”

Sadeo took Kristy by the hand and led her from the room and down the corridor. Timing was everything and just at the right moment he stopped and turned to look Kristy in the eyes.

“You really don’t want to do this do you Kristy?”
He pressed a single finger to her moist ripe lips to still her answer.

“Its alright Pet……… then we will have our evening session.”

His lips brushed hers as he opened a door to a private room. It was outfitted much like the others and Sadeo led the trusting young coed to the stage and the waiting manacles.

“Lift your arms above your head Kristy.”

Sadeo’s body pressed against the young girl’s back his hands slid up the sensual curves of her torso as he guided her hands to the waiting manacles. The soft sensual CLICK of the padded manacles closed around the young coed’s delicate wrists.

“Kick of your shoes Pet

Kristy knew that her trim little ankles would soon be captive to a spreader bar. Once more Sadeo sweetly kissed her. Suddenly Kristy found herself in a pool of bright white light, as the curtains of the stage slid back,

“ Ladies and gentlemen we have a rare gem for you this evening, a sweet young coed, and……….”

Sadeo paused for effect a wicked smile bowed his lips, a smile of pure evil and betrayal.

“………….a Virgin

“What am I bid for this stunning young creature.”

Sadeo leaned closed to the bound young beauty and whispered in her ear.

“A little something to help you relax PET

The young coed felt a sharp sting as the needle pierced her skin at the hollow where her neck and shoulder met, a burning sensation, as the powerful aphrodisiac flowed into her racing life that was now madly pounding just below the surface of Kristy’s flawless skin.
 
He wasn't acting right and nothing made sense to her as they walked and everything happened so fast she didn't have time to react. The room didn't have the same aura as the other room did, she wanted to run away for reasons she couldn't understand. She obeyed him though against her better judgment and then it all fell apart after the curtain opened.

His words and the few people that were there sent panic rushing straight down her core. She pulled hard at the cuffs when she felt the needle piercing into her neck and jerked away from him. Kristy was cussing herself out for falling for his lies, the lost look of betrayal glared back into his gaze as she fought against the cuffs. Sadly she knew these people all too well and begging for release never did her any good.


Even with that strange heat slithering away in her system, she kept fighting and struggling against the cuffs crying from the pain. Her heart was broken in a million pieces and she didn't want to be sold, she didn't want some stranger as a Master. In her mind she wasn't for sale, not like this and she refused to let whatever drug he gave her rule her as she fought so hard against the cuffs.

She could feel the rushing heat coursing through her veins, making her body weak with desire and need. The scent of the men in the room became stronger and it forced her to ache for their attention. She kept fighting against the cuffs though and had her hands almost free as she twisted and pulled on them, bruising her delicate wrists in the process. Doing everything in her power to ignore the growing need within her body and to keep fighting for escape since there was no other way to escape.
 
Sadeo loved that little girl lost look in Kristy’s stunning expressive emerald green eyes when he announced “What am I bid for this stunning young creature.” He savored that sweet agony as the young coed slowly realized just how cruelly she had been betrayed. He watched Kristy pitiful little struggles against the padded cuff of the manacles. What a gorgeous creature she was, so spirited, so stunningly beautiful, what a delight it would be to teacher the ecstasy of the darker passions to have her withering in unimagined pain, or ecstasy as he chose. Sadeo smiled into the little coed’s smoldering tear shimmering eyes.

Oh yes there was hatred in those stunning emerald green eyes, but something else was beginning to stir in their innocent depths. The first hints of Kristy’s unwanted arousal played at the edges of his senses, that teasing sweet musky fragrance that he knew so well.

“Shall we put on a little show for the bidders Pet?”

Sadeo knew no matter how hard the young coed struggled there was no escape for her.

“Shall we see what our young virgin is hiding under her clothing Madams and Monsieur?............ What am I bid for our sweet young coed’s blouse?”

£20 pounds sterling, £25,…….. £30,……….. £40........ The bids came quickly and then Sadeo sung out

“Sold for £ 50.”

It was Temperance who had bid £50 pounds for the privilege of stripping Kristy of her blouse. Her eyes were full of lust as she came to the young coed a wicked smile bowing her lips. The little dominatrix held out her hand to Sadeo,

Your knife Sadeo!

Cold steel caressed Kristy’s cheeks, the tip slid down the sensual bow of the young coed’s neck. Slowly, tauntingly Temperance cut each button from Kristy blouse. One by one they clattered to the stage and the evil little dominatrix eased back the material to reveal the young coed’s flawless skin. When the last button clattered to the stage Temperance step behind Kristy and violently ripped the tattered remains of her blouse for the young girl’s supple young body. There was an appreciative gasp from those that watched.

“And what is our little virgin hiding beneath her skirt?”

Again the bidders went wild in their eagerness to get their hands on this gorgeous young creature. As Sadeo sold Kristy’s skirt, and stockings men’s and women’s hands took the most intimate, and indecent liberties with her supple young body. As they pawed and grouped the young coed as she hung in her bounds the effects of the powerful aphrodisiac took became ever greater. No matter how hard Kristy fought against it, the simple fact was that her supple young body had been schooled to crave pleasure.

She hung before the crowd in nothing but her lacey white bra and panties when Sadeo called.

“And what am I bid for our young beauty’s bra?”
 
Kristy's hatred grew more and more as she glared at Sadeo, that hatred flashed towards anyone that approached her. She even tried to bite at a hand that reached for her, kick at those that went for her feet. It was all of course meaningless as they stripped her and she didn't give then the satisfaction of seeing her cry. She became wild though, growling and jerking away as much as possible to the next person that came up.

Who ever buys her, she swore to not behave for them, swearing to not give them her emotions like she did for Sadeo. In fact she was starting to shut herself out with each passing second, hiding behind walls that were quickly being built. There was no fighting any of this and she knew it, her arms and wrist hurt from the struggle, fingers were going numb after being above her head for so long.

All the nerves within her was now of fire, the panties were soaked for everyone in the room to see. Each hand that touched her burned into her, reinforcing the situation she was in. Eventually her fighting had stopped as she went mentally numb, it was more than obvious that she was to be sold, both De Loup and Sadeo had betrayed her. Typical men that lied to get what they wanted and she refused to believe another man that came along.

She didn't care what they did to her now, she knew they had her where they wanted her and there was no doubt in her mind that they are going to finally take what they have been wanting. They forced her body to want it, taught it how to crave for this day and to react towards those burning hands that touched her. Sadly though, they never really broke into her soul or in reality had her mind and true emotions. Even with Sadeo she kept a small sense of distance.

After a while her eyes closed and her head hung as she vanished from the room, wondering just how painful it will be when they finally take what they want. Though, with how hungry her pussy has gotten, she highly doubts it will be all that painful and she'll most likely cum instantly for everyone to see.

Kristy wouldn't let anyone see into her eyes though and kept them tightly shut to keep everyone from seeing her. Keeping her true self locked away and the first chance she gets, she'll run.
 
Oh how Kristy fought against the fires their hands ignited in her treacherous young body. Tried to hide in that little corner of her mind that was her last refuge. Yet that sweet musky fragrance of her arousal filled not only Sadeo’s and the bidders’ nostrils but her own betrayal filled her own nostrils as well.

“And what am I bid for our young beauty’s bra?”

Once more the bidding became spirited, this time, though they would be getting their first sight of the young coed’s sweet youthful charms. £ 50…….. £80………… £100 pounds. The bids came fast and furious as the buys vied to see who would win the chance to bare Kristy’s breasts for all to see.

£1,000 pounds for her bra and for her panties.

The hall was dumbfounded and shocked into stunned silence.

The bidders’ voice was soft, firm, and definite feminine. Calmly she repeated the bid.

£1,000 pounds for her bra and for her panties.

The repeated bid was accompany by the soft click, click, click of her stiletto heels.

Any other bids?

The ebony beauty sensually cooed.

Her perfume was dark and sensual as was the woman herself, a scent that peeked the senses,. Where others had crudely grouped the bound young coed this woman’s touch was quite different, gentler, more seductive and cruelly tempting. She gently cut the straps of Kristy’s bra, her body pressed sensually to Kristy’s the silken material of her dress caressing her so sensually as the ebony beauty freed the clasp of the young coed’s bra and casually cast it aside.

your very pretty my dear.

The woman’s voice caressed the frighten young beauty, her breath was hot and moist as it washed over Kristy’s nipples, and breasts.

How old are you darling?

As the woman spoke her hot moist breath trailed down over Kristy’s quivering abdomen. She could feel her panties being worked down over The sweet of her hips, that hot moist breath now bathed the young coed’s shaven little pussy.

Darling I asked how old you are?

The woman’s tongue snaked out to taste the trapped young beauty for the first time.

Ummmm so sweet…………..Don’t be shy darling answer the question………..I would hate to have to chastise you before all these good people.

There was a hard edge to that softly cooed voice, a tone, one that Kristy had learned to obey.
 
Kristy held her eyes shut and only listened, waiting for the torment to be over with... waiting for the right time... that is all she could do. Let these monsters have their way with her then when they least expect it, escape from them and this place. She couldn't rat these people out as they would just buy whoever she told to keep them quiet, she knew all to well how this game was played.

The womans' voice didn't a shock to her as a few women have already played with her, two of them bought to take off her stockings. The touch however made her flinch away, standing on her toes and fighting with the spreader bar to back away. Of course there was no where for her to go and Kristy hadn't realized she'd been holding her breath for a while now.

The moment the womans' tongue made contact with her pleading pussy, that's when Kristy found her breath again. It wasn't all that unexpected, she knew it was coming soon. The shock came mostly from finding out how sensitive the drug had made her. The hot breath and soft tongue was almost too much and that scared her all the more. She didn't want to feel anything that these people did to her, nor did she want to speak to them. It took every ounce of focus she had to not make a sound as these people touched her.

"20..."

Kristy finally answered, short and cold hearted while turning her face away to hide it against her stretched arm. Refusing this woman for all it was worth, it didn't matter what she did, in her mind she was already being chastised. Though for what, she didn't know, she had done everything she was told to do and couldn't understand why they would discard her so easily. Kristy also knew that none of these people in this room cared what happened either, most would probably love to see her get punished.

In the end of it all, there wasn't anything Kristy could do to stop what was happening and the best she could do was to give them the cold shoulder. They were clearly giving her the same treatment only in a different way, they were cold in the fact that they were humiliating her, didn't care about how she felt as they proceeded to taunt her. She did everything in her power to ignore her own body and the things that this woman was doing to it.
 
"20..."

The skillful dominatrix simply kissed Kristy’s sweet shaven pussy, gently cut away the young coed’s panties, her last vestige of modesty. The woman stood her lips softly brushed Kristy’s,

Thank you darling.

This stunning ebony beauty simply said.

You truly are a stunning young beauty.

The woman’s words had a ring of truth and admirations in them.

Never had Kristy in her young life been naked before a crowd, their eyes hungrily devouring her naked perfection. The young coed knew that her fate was closing in on her and with Sadeo’s next words she knew that they truly were going to sell her.

“Now Madams and Monsieur shall we see who shall be the lucky owner of this gorgeous young creature?”

Not once had Sadeo referred to Kristy by name, it was if she was a rare and fine work of art rather than a living breathing human being.

“£1,000 pounds”

Came the first bid for Kristy.

£2,000,……. £4,000……… £10,0000……….The bids for the young coed rose ever high until that cool almost detached feminine voce simply cooed,

“£100,000 pounds.”

Again there was stunned silence in the Hall. Sadeo was astounded no one had ever paid so much for a single girl.

“£100,000 pounds, going once, “£100,000 pounds going twice……….”

Sadeo paused for several moments to see if there would be any advance on the bid.

”Sold for “£100,000 pounds.”

Sadeo’s auctioneer gavel came down like thunder and was sold to the ebony beauty. She came to her newest purchase, she leaned close and whispered into the bound beauty’s ear.

What do they call you darling?”

As Lana waited for the young coed to answer she continued.

I know you are bidding your time just waiting for your chance to run, run just as far as you can from here and escape this unjust fate.

Her teeth softly grazed the young girl’s earlobe.

I know what you are thinking, hoping for, for I was once where you are now,…………..Your name darling?
 
Kristy couldn't stop the tears that finally slipped as her life was sold off. Then to make it worse, the woman that bought her was taunting her, feeding her more lies. Kristy jerked her head away from her owner, refusing to answer her. No matter where she turned her head though, those soft lips would always find a weak spot which was very difficult to ignore.

"Kristy......"

Another short and cold answer, there was more she wanted to say. No, rather scream out and call this woman a lier. There is no possible way a woman of her wealth could understand how Kristy felt, let alone be in her position. More tears caressed her cheeks against her will hearing the lies pouring from this womans mouth.

Kristy couldn't handle it anymore and started fighting again, using her toes to the best of her ability to push away from this woman. She didn't care about what her body wanted or how it felt, she wanted to leave and to hide from all the eyes that watched her. Kristy pulled hard and painfully on her wrists, twisting and rolling her hands until they started to turn color.

Her body was begging to be touched, screamed to feel more and needed to cum so badly that it hurt. But Kristy fought against all that, refusing to give into the sensations her owner gave. She trembled with such need and desire and bit her tongue and lip to keep from making any sounds, or to beg them for anything.
 
Kristy

What a pretty name darling.

Lana breathed into the hapless young beauty’s ear.

Kristy

Lana let the young coed’s name roll from her lips almost as if it was a prayer, something, holy, scared. Kristy’s Mistress watched as this gorgeous young creature renewed her struggles. Lana did not command her to be still nor discipline her but rather let the young beauty stunning young spirit flare until even she would have to admit it was pointless.

I know you want to believe that what I say is nothing but a lie but look see hear the brand that proclaims that I was once a slave too Kristy.

Lana bared her shoulder and the curve of her breast where she bore the brand of her Master.

I have not lied to you Kristy and I will not darling girl you cannot escape this hall………Look guards on the doors and they jackals who would not pay what your worth would stop you as well all to welling to grope your gorgeous young body once more.”

As much as Kristy might hate it Lana’s words had the ring of truth a truth that in her heart of hearts the young coed knew it was true.

You will not leave here this evening as a virgin Kristy.

As Lana spoke she touched Kristy as no one had ever touched her before. The woman’s touch was, gentle, seductive, demanding, and sensual all at the same time. It was erotic and demanded that the bound young beauty surrender to its pleasure.

Kristy I shall release you from your bounds….you will assume the position of display…… What happens next is up to you……….you can either have pleasure or pain the choice is yours darling.
 
After a few moments of fighting she did calm down enough to listen her this new owner and she was silently crying. Kristy didn't want to look at all the things that this woman pointed out, though she did take a small peak at the mark before closing her eyes and hiding her face. She was out of breath and caused herself a lot of pain from pulling so hard on the cuffs, the tips of her toes were throbbing as the were scraping and pressing on the floor.

It didn't bother her that she'll be broken soon considering that was a given and expected as much, it was a threat or a promise that fell on deaf ears. She did glance around the room over the womans shoulder, taking notice of how many were actually in the room. That much scared her the most as she recalled all those times she spent with Mr York, knowing that pleasuring many people at once were expected.

While the woman worked on releasing the cuffs, Kristy reluctantly asked the dreadful question that came to her all the sudden.

"Will.... Am I to pleasure everyone here? I.... "

She couldn't finish what she wanted to say, knowing that these people wouldn't care how she felt or scared she is. When the cuffs were finally released, Kristy couldn't stand easily and instantly dropped to her knees. Though she didn't do as requested, instead she sat down and curled her legs up in a tight ball doing her best to hide the tears.

"I... can't... Please.... don't make me pleasure everyone here..."

The harder she tried to fight the tears, the more they fell freely. She was scared and confused as everything was happening so fast, on top of everything her desires were overwhelming her senses. The fight was decreasing by the second as the need for attention increased, her body right now would have no issues having all these men take her. Though it would damage her emotionally at the same time, that's where the confusion laid.

The need and desire to cum for so many like she does with Mr York, to have them all feasting on her like the main course. However, she knew if that happened, it would be different this time and she couldn't handle that right now. She didn't even want Mr Sadeo touching her again and yet she knew somehow that he would probably be the first one. Just thinking about having a cock right now almost made her cum with the thoughts of how it would feel between her legs. She's been teased enough times that she already knew how it would feel for the most part, these thoughts sent a shiver down her spine.

"Please... I... I..."

She shook her and buried her face into her knees knowing that anything she had to say would fall on deaf ears. The Mistress told her the only way she's going to leave here is to be broken in first. Pain or pleasure were her only options and of course right now she would want pleasure over pain, however she was shell shocked to really move.

All she wanted to do right then was hide from the world. Everyone around her knew that she's on the verge of an orgasm as it showed in her trembling body and the slight quiver in the tone of her whispered voice. The fight had left her and all that remained was a denied need to be pleasured.
 
Last edited:
Lana watched as the young coed feel to her knees tears staining the girl’s soft flawless cheeks. Those soft tear shimmering emerald green eyes taking in the hall and the large gathering for the first time.

"Will.... Am I to pleasure everyone here? I.... "

Kristy’s tears rolled down her cheeks as all her youthful fears finally found voice.

"I... can't... Please.... don't make me pleasure everyone here........ Please... I... I..."

Kristy sobbed as she hugged her knees to her chest and tried desperately hide her angelic face from the ravenous crowd.

Lana gathered the frighten young girl into her arms and cradled her as if she was a lost child.

”No Kristy not all of them……….

Her Mistress held the young coed in the gentle security of her arms. The young girl’s obvious arousal pleased Lana. The accomplished dominatrix felt the fight slowly go out of the young coed as she rocked the girl in her arms.

…. It will not lie to you Kristy, you will have to please Mr. DeLoup and Mr. Sadeo publicly darling………

Lana pressed a single finger to Kristy’s moist ripe lips to still her protest.

But I will be the one to take your virginity.

Lana felt the young beauty stiffen try to draw back from her embrace.

Hush darling Kristy, I promise that I will be gentle with you if you allow it…. Remember my sweet the choice of pleasure or pain is yours.

Lana took both of Kristy’s hands in hers and slowly stood drawing the confused and frightened young coed to her feet.

Come darling!

Lana’s voice was soothing, almost comforting as she spoke, and yet there was a compelling strength in that voice a strength the seemed to demand obedience. Her Mistress waited to see if it would be necessary to force Kristy to the stone alter of the Fallen Angel where her virginity would be sacrificed for the amusement of the patrons or whether the young coed would have to be forced to accept her fate.
 
Kristy naturally felt the comfort of her owner's arms, at the same time she couldn't believe her either. The deep gut feeling that she'll end up fucking everyone in the room ripped at her. She's been lied to the entire time she's been here, betrayed by being sold off like some cattle, she couldn't help how she felt. This woman will betray her sooner or later as well, Kristy knew it was only a matter of time.

The idea of pleasuring the two men she hated most right now made her cringe and she did try to pull away, going against the idea. Just like before however, she learned just as quickly that there is little choice and no matter what, they will take her all the same.

"What did I do wrong? Why am I punished like this? Why do I have pleasure those who lie to me? Those I hate?"

All of this felt like a punishment to her, she didn't want to be here and she sure as hell didn't want De Loup or Sadeo touching her anymore. She knew no matter what though, that no one here would seriously harm her in any way and she knew just how much pleasure they can bring her. Right now she wanted... no... needed that pleasure, to feel their strong hands roaming over her heated skin, their kisses to steal all her voice as she cums.

"... I don't understand why I'm being punished... but May.... May I be blindfolded... Please.. Mistress....... I can't look at them right now... I don't want to their faces as they...ra..."

Kristy couldn't finish as she knew this was rape and she tried hard to not think about it that way. She also spoke quiet enough for only her new owner can hear before standing up to follow her. Every bit of her gut is telling her to run, another part wanted to sick as her life vanished before her eyes.

Kristy didn't look up once as she followed Lana to where she wanted. When they reached the alter, Kristy was a quivering mess and her breath was short acting as if she had cum just from walking the short distance. Her juices caressed the silky white inner thighs as she slowly sat on the alter, refusing to look at anyone.
 
"What did I do wrong? Why am I punished like this? Why do I have pleasure those who lie to me? Those I hate?"

Lana did not answer the sobbing young beauty, what could she say, in the end it would make no difference as Kristy’s fate was already sealed.

"... I don't understand why I'm being punished... but……..May.... May I be blindfolded... Please……. Mistress....... I can't look at them right now... I don't want to their faces as they...ra..."

Lana hugged the young coed to her as she led Kristy to the Fallen Angel’s stone alter. It seemed that the all the fight had gone out of her. Kristy was a quivering mess and her breath was short acting as if she had cum just from walking the short distance. Her juices caressed the silky white inner thighs as she slowly sat on the altar, refusing to look at anyone. Her mistress smiled down into Kristy shimmering emerald green eyes, Lana Folded the girls hands in hers and softly kissed them.

You may be blindfolded when Mr. DeLoup, and Mr. Sadeo take you Kristy…………

Lana brushed a stray hair from Kristy’s angelic young face. The older woman began to braid Kristy’s tawny copper hair into a tight French braid,

……………But I will be the one to take your virginity Kristy, and I want to see your stunningly beautiful emerald green eyes as I do darling.

Lana tied off Kristy’s freshly braided hair with a white silken ribbon.

Lay down Kristy and spread your legs for me darling.

Lana’s voice was kindly and yet firm as if instructing a young student in her lessons.

Would you like the security of restraints Kristy?
 
Like everyone else in this place, her questions were met with silence and it only solidified the feeling that this was in fact a punishment. She only wished she knew the reasons for it other than the simple "Because they can" answer that kept coming to her. It was obvious that they do this all the time, she is clearly not the first, nor the last to be sold and ripped from a life they knew. Kristy didn't trust anyone now, even with the gentleness her owner provided, Kristy knew it wouldn't last and kept comparing it to Sadeo. He managed to gain the least bit of her trust and crushed it as if it meant nothing to him.

The permission to wear a blind did ease her mind some, at least she won't be seeing the joy they get from taking her, making it easier to forget them later. Or at least she hopes she won't be seeing them again after this is over with. Through all this torment however, feeling the Mistress' fingers braiding through her hair brought more comfort than she cared to admit. It was a weakness that no one knew about and her Mistress is the first to find out how weak it really made Kristy. Even without the drug caressing her veins, Kristy melted to the attention of her hair.

"They will get me pregnant.... What will happen then? Will you discard me when I am no longer pleasing to look at?"

When Lana was done braiding all that could be seen in Kristy's eyes was a pure need and desire. Any fight and fear faded from those emerald orbs as they watched her Mistress closely. The question made her look at her sore wrists, the cuffs were padded which limited some of the bruising, yet she pulled on them really hard this last fit she had and a bruised ring formed around the base of her hands. Oddly enough she did feel safer while be restrained and it did seem to increase the pleasure that washes over her.

"What would you prefer Mistress?.... I have no say in what happens. It is what you desire, is it not?"

Kristy almost broke after hearing herself say that, confirming the situation all the more and no matter which way she went, it ultimately did end with what her Mistress desired. She couldn't bring herself to look into anyones eyes as she laid down on the freezing alter, her skin broke out chills instantly. With some hesitation she spread her legs apart as instructed, shivering from the rush of cold air. Once she was settled down and in position, her head turned to the side and her eyes tightly closed.
 
Back
Top