My Wish For Today

Rum, lots of Rum. :kiss:

DoveDarkBar.jpg


:kiss::heart::kiss:
 
I wish I could finally wrap up the chapter I'm working on. It's a real pain to do and it drags on and on and on. Damn :(
 
I wish I could find the motivation to write... Or, more specifically, I wish I knew what happens next so I can write it.
 
I wish my Muse would pick a story, any story and stick to it. I feel like a bee going from flower to flower. My feet are starting to get sticky.
 
Wish I had 5 minutes in a dark alley with Anonymous...

I've made this wish several hundred times. :D

I have sweet anonymice who are romance fans and sneak on here for a little thrill. They leave me hilariously lovely comments! (My blogpost about them.)

I think they probably secretly wish they could meet either of you in a dark alley!

My secret wish was granted today. ;)

:heart:
 
I have sweet anonymice who are romance fans and sneak on here for a little thrill. They leave me hilariously lovely comments! (My blogpost about them.)

I think they probably secretly wish they could meet either of you in a dark alley!

My secret wish was granted today. ;)

:heart:

Damn. Caught fair and square.

All right. I'll be reasonable. Far and away most of my Anonymice are fair and even kind in their remarks. I have several stories where most comments are by Anonmous, and there's not a harsh one in the lot. Hell, Charity Begins Next Door, has 150 anonymous comments (an estimate, I'm not going to go count them) without a bad one among them.

However...

There are a few, especially in certain categories (*cough* Loving Wive *cough*) that make my skin crawl. I'll admit, I don't get hit by them much, but some of the stories I read, the comments are horrendous.

In my stories, the professional trolls are much worse than anonymous. I know because I just went back and checked a couple of hundred comments.

I owe you a beer, Naoko, your attitude toward anonymous is correct, and I let one of two bad comments sour me. Thanks for setting my head straight. :rose:
 
I wish these fuckers who leave scathing comments about a story and/or 'suggestions' on how the story could be better written would at least have the cojones to sign their names instead of staying Anonymous.

Fucking, jello spined cowards. :mad:
 
I wish ear wax tasted like caviar. That would surely drive down the price on real caviar, not to mention kicking off a cottage industry of ear wax suppliers to caviar enthusiasts, which would help ease the global recession. As a plus, nobody would look at you funny if you stored a few spoonfuls of real caviar in your ears for convenient, on-the-go snacks!
 
I wish ear wax tasted like caviar. That would surely drive down the price on real caviar, not to mention kicking off a cottage industry of ear wax suppliers to caviar enthusiasts, which would help ease the global recession. As a plus, nobody would look at you funny if you stored a few spoonfuls of real caviar in your ears for convenient, on-the-go snacks!

-blink-

... Ah, why caviar? As opposed to, I dunno, Nutella?
 
-blink-

... Ah, why caviar? As opposed to, I dunno, Nutella?

Because I love caviar, but it's too pricey for me to purchase very often. And, I happen to produce an extraordinary volume of ear wax. That's why.

Why do I have to defend my wishes? They're MY wishes. Sheesh!
 
I owe you a beer, Naoko, your attitude toward anonymous is correct, and I let one of two bad comments sour me. Thanks for setting my head straight. :rose:

My favourite is Banks's Mild. I like Wye Valley beers too. I really like to have them with a 'nip' of whisky on the side. For about six years I was mostly at home and never got to go out and have ten pints and a kebab so I became a very cheap date. These days when there's a chance to go out at night instead of asking for the finest wines and most expensive cuisine South Wales can offer, I beg to go to the city centre and have beer and whisky while watching young ladies in pink sparkly cowboy hats and shorts cavort in the snow, followed by a stagger down to the local Chip Alley where my fella will buy us a greasy doner kebab. I can usually persuade the cab drivers that he's not going to be sick in the taxi home. Next day he always says the kebab was dodgy, it's terrible how sensitive his stomach is to a dodgy kebab.

Ben, I wish that champagne would come out of your nose to go with the caviar in your ears. Or better still, vodka. I wish Zubrowka bison grass vodka would come out of your nose instead of snot.

(My family's favourite joke: They think it's water hanging from your nose, but it's ... s'not. :D)

:kiss:
 
Back
Top