Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying not to think about the fact we only have 9 days left. Then it will be...until I move. Which will probably be over a year.

But then I'll have moved over there and this trial will be pretty much at an end, right? :)

hello everyone! long time no post! i'm doing good, got to thinking about this site and had to come see how everyone is doing. i miss it here, most of all i miss MP very much. it's still unreal to me that he's gone and i try and try to "move on" but it's hard. hard to believe he's been gone over a year :( i come back here and read his posts from time to time, i'm not sure if that helps me or hurts me more. i hope everyone is doing good!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Hugs!

A week ago today I flew back here after being with Jounar for 9 days.

I can't shake the depression.

I was expecting it, and in fact I was expecting it to be worse, but I can't tell if it's really because of the separation, or if it's from work. I'm leaning more towards the latter, but I don't want to do anything hasty if it's really the former egging things on.

*sigh*

I know the letdown I feel after just 24 hours with Daddy, i can't even imagine how you are feeling. I haven't been feeling very well lately so I haven't been around as much so I may have missed some things. How was your trip?

I'm so glad to hear you are starting classes. I know you will do wonderfully.

I'm trying not to think about the fact we only have 9 days left. Then it will be...until I move. Which will probably be over a year.

But then I'll have moved over there and this trial will be pretty much at an end, right? :)

Enjoy the days you have left together, don't start thinking about the time you will be apart again. Having a end of LDR and beginning of being together time to
focus on will get you through that year apart.

As for me? I have teenagers. What else is there to say? lol

I know the letdown I feel after just 24 hours with Daddy, i can't even imagine how you are feeling. I haven't been feeling very well lately so I haven't been around as much so I may have missed some things. How was your trip?

I'm so glad to hear you are starting classes. I know you will do wonderfully.

My trip was amazing. We didn't do nearly as much site seeing, but just enough to get out of the hotel a bit. Lots of cuddling and couples stuff. Spent some time with his mom and had drinks with his favorite cousin one night. I'm pretty sure they are convinced he's going to marry me...we talked about that too, and I'm not as sure.

Anyway, it was even more of a realization that I've been living my life on hold waiting for other people. I've wasted so much time in a job that was never meant to be a career for me. So the jump into school, and I'm considering quitting my current job and taking a lesser paying one. Means I might have to hold off on getting a larger apartment, and I might even have to move to a cheaper area, but I think I'll be happier.

My trip was amazing. We didn't do nearly as much site seeing, but just enough to get out of the hotel a bit. Lots of cuddling and couples stuff. Spent some time with his mom and had drinks with his favorite cousin one night. I'm pretty sure they are convinced he's going to marry me...we talked about that too, and I'm not as sure.

Anyway, it was even more of a realization that I've been living my life on hold waiting for other people. I've wasted so much time in a job that was never meant to be a career for me. So the jump into school, and I'm considering quitting my current job and taking a lesser paying one. Means I might have to hold off on getting a larger apartment, and I might even have to move to a cheaper area, but I think I'll be happier.

I so hear you on the bolded part. Money spent on an education is well spent and of much higher value then a bigger apartment. Do what is best for yourself in the long run.

I am so glad you were able to go visit Jounar <<hugs>>

I so hear you on the bolded part. Money spent on an education is well spent and of much higher value then a bigger apartment. Do what is best for yourself in the long run.

I am so glad you were able to go visit Jounar <<hugs>>

I needed it, well really I think we both did, and we're both glad it was possible.

I really appreciate this thread! I'm slowly trying to make my way through it, but man is it a beast. It is wonderful, though. My girl and I are currently separated for the next few months, so I'll be around here a lot

Currently, I need a bit of help. I'm a domme trying to think of good punishments (or as my girl calls them "funishments") from afar. So far they've been adequate, but I want to make sure I keep things fresh. This is both my first long distance and long term D/s relationship, so I'm still getting my feet.

I really appreciate this thread! I'm slowly trying to make my way through it, but man is it a beast. It is wonderful, though. My girl and I are currently separated for the next few months, so I'll be around here a lot

Currently, I need a bit of help. I'm a domme trying to think of good punishments (or as my girl calls them "funishments") from afar. So far they've been adequate, but I want to make sure I keep things fresh. This is both my first long distance and long term D/s relationship, so I'm still getting my feet.

Hi!

I'm probably one of the few here that experience play over a distance, most tend to save that for when they are together.

Jounar likes to have me come up with my punishments, he says it keeps me on my toes. :rolleyes: I hate calling them punishments, since I'm not really in trouble.

Anyway our favorite sport is what we call the tack board. I took a small cheap canvas painting board and glued rows of thumb tacks onto it. He decides if I'm going to sit on it, and for what length of time, or if I'm going to do x number of "sit ups" on it which are really more like squats.

Just enough of a pain factor to get me all spacey, and low risk enough to do at home alone and him not have to worry about how to get me help from 3500+ miles away.

Hi!

I'm probably one of the few here that experience play over a distance, most tend to save that for when they are together.

Jounar likes to have me come up with my punishments, he says it keeps me on my toes. :rolleyes: I hate calling them punishments, since I'm not really in trouble.

Anyway our favorite sport is what we call the tack board. I took a small cheap canvas painting board and glued rows of thumb tacks onto it. He decides if I'm going to sit on it, and for what length of time, or if I'm going to do x number of "sit ups" on it which are really more like squats.

Just enough of a pain factor to get me all spacey, and low risk enough to do at home alone and him not have to worry about how to get me help from 3500+ miles away.

This hurts like hell!!!! :D:eek::heart:

iam kind of new on this forum
iam from Egypt and i just like to share that i enjoy online BDSM very much i started with a daddy who teach me a lot but time differences made it hard for us to continue so after 2 years i had to look for some one else and i have relationships now but nothing permanent but overall i like online BDSM

This hurts like hell!!!! :D:eek::heart:

:devil:

:kiss::kiss:

He's going home today :(

*hugs*

When I left this last time, Jounar didn't stick around long enough to see me disappear behind security like he did last time. We kissed and cuddled and fought back tears as we said our last good byes at the furthest point he could go with me. Then a slap on the ass and he told me to get moving. I turned and walked toward the first security point, stood in line for a while, gave into the desire to look back expecting to see him shuffling his feet like he did last time, but he was gone. He told me later it was just too much watching me walk away, he had to get out of there, and had he been there looking at his feet so I couldn't see his watery eyes when I looked up, I wouldn't have been able to hold my tears anymore.

Partings always suck. But at least you can look forward to the fact that soon you'll spend more time together than apart. :kiss:

Last edited:
Thanks for your support, wenchie and e.s. I got a little choked up in the car a couple times, but...well we're used to this by now. The problem usually comes with trying to go to sleep. It's amazing what 4 benadryls will do xD. Slept like a stone. I got up to pee a couple times, but hardly woke up. It was almost like I was drunk!! Yah I'm not going to take that much again... waiting for the counter-acting caffeine pills to kick in so I can study for finals!!! (Yes, I realize this is not the healthiest manner of sleep management. FINALS, DAMMIT!!)

I'm starting to wish I took his name... would make me feel more married and connected for all the 48+ weeks out of the year I go about my life without him, which is more or less unchanged from how it was before.

At least I won't be worrying about that for a little while starting next wednesday. :]

I personally think one of the hardest things is being a submissive from long distance. I long to feel that personal touch, but unless something changes that might never happen. I adore my Dom, so I am just happy to be his sweet pet.

Long time no talk..

Hello all my fellow pals and lovies.

I KNOW I KNOW it has been a HELL of a long time since Ive been on.. I actually kinda forgot about with everything that has been going on... I am no longer in a long distance relationship thank god.. and we live together.. it is still a curve of learning.. but couldnt not come on here and stop in and sends lots of love to my girls..

:heart:heart::heart::kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose::rose::

Hello all my fellow pals and lovies.

I KNOW I KNOW it has been a HELL of a long time since Ive been on.. I actually kinda forgot about with everything that has been going on... I am no longer in a long distance relationship thank god.. and we live together.. it is still a curve of learning.. but couldnt not come on here and stop in and sends lots of love to my girls..

:heart:heart:

You missy owe me a hell of a lot of texts and phone calls. :mad:

Glad you're doing well. :kiss: We need to catch up.

Coming back here to this thread because I have always felt comfort here and that is what I need now.

*offers hugs and cookies*

*huggles*

Thank you. In some ways I love summer. I love going to the beach, lakes and streams with my kids and hubby. I love laying out on my screened back porch listening to nature and relaxing. Work is always more hectic because we always are short staffed in the summer, but even that is ok.

The hard part is that is also means less time being able to talk to Daddy and more difficult to arrange visits. And then there are other variables.

I think I could use a shot of Baileys in my coffee this morning. :)

Thank you. In some ways I love summer. I love going to the beach, lakes and streams with my kids and hubby. I love laying out on my screened back porch listening to nature and relaxing. Work is always more hectic because we always are short staffed in the summer, but even that is ok.

The hard part is that is also means less time being able to talk to Daddy and more difficult to arrange visits. And then there are other variables.

I think I could use a shot of Baileys in my coffee this morning. :)

I know how you feel. Jounar and I can't seem to get any sort of pattern lately. I'm juggling work (45 hours a week) and now school and my costumes are picking up, and I'm trying to get a bit of time in with my friends so I don't go completely insane, and then there's all of the health issues I've been having lately.

5 hour time difference just can't seem to squeeze it's way in. :(

So glad to have stumbled upon this thread... gives me some hope :). I'm :very: new here... learning a lot. This clarified a lot of jumbled feelings I have. I've spent the last few hours reading.

Just wanted to say you're all pretty amazing people. So glad to have found my way here *nods*.

*waves hello*

-a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back