Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn she was so good looking! I hated walking out, but she was working and I hate disrupting a server just to tell her she makes my man parts tingle but holy fuck did she make my man parts tingle.

Gah did you HAVE to say that??? *fans self*

AtheistBarbie.jpg

I love the "no pants to be ready for surprise orgies".

A parent's disapproval is a hard thing to take. My father hasn't had three words to string together to say to me since I got pregnant. At one point he told my mother that he was just worried about me, but I get the feeling it has more to do with him feeling that my getting pregnant before I'm married to my SO reflects badly on him with his siblings and the rest of the family. I feel sad and guilty but I can't fix my life to please him. :(

A parent's disapproval is a hard thing to take. My father hasn't had three words to string together to say to me since I got pregnant. At one point he told my mother that he was just worried about me, but I get the feeling it has more to do with him feeling that my getting pregnant before I'm married to my SO reflects badly on him with his siblings and the rest of the family. I feel sad and guilty but I can't fix my life to please him. :(

He'll get over it once that grandbaby's here. Mine did. :rose:

blurt: OMG, I think I'm addicted. The dojo isn't open today, and I'm jonesing. :eek:

Last edited:
I thought it was there, but it wasn't. Maybe later. Maybe not. Do I necessarily need to share?

I had two great blurts. By the time i found the thread, I had forgotten both. :rolleyes:

I miss this place. I miss what it once represented in my life: escape.

Well the good thing about that, is that you are the only one keeping you away.

The bad thing is that you are keeping you away :(

The other bad thing is that this place hasn't been so much fun the last few months. I think I come back more out of habit lately than anything else.

I forgot my jackets at home today. It was 43 when I left the house, and I am hoping that it gets warmer, as I will probably have to stop by a job site to do some measuring today.

I miss this place. I miss what it once represented in my life: escape.

* Hugs * :rose:

talking to my ex this morning I asked her why she did not cry even though she felt like crying. Her reply was, "I am afraid if I start I will never stop" She always was smarter than I.

I so hate it when my boss only gives me half the information needed to complete a task and then gets upset when I can't get it done completely.

Took an assessment exam for a new job today and failed. *sigh* I just wasn't cut out for this kind of thing I don't think. :(

exchange between me and my almost-ten-year-old son tonight when we got home from karate:

me: "I'm all hot and sweaty. Think I'll jump in the shower."

him: "Guys like it when girls are all hot and sweaty."

:eek:

:D

exchange between me and my almost-ten-year-old son tonight when we got home from karate:

me: "I'm all hot and sweaty. Think I'll jump in the shower."

him: "Guys like it when girls are all hot and sweaty."

:eek:

:D

So the families of the neighborhood have ..... 4 years maybe, to lock up their daughters ;)

Holy crap! I lost four pounds in the last twenty four hours! I'm down to 235 pounds again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back