What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh Bettie Page ....

Mmmm... Don't forget to go back to the '50s. Bettie Page was the hottest!

Love BP. Some of my hottest J.O. sessions as a teen were with a magazine of my dad's that had Bettie in it, I was devastated when he changed his hiding place and I couldn't find his stash anymore.

Wow!

In my 20s imagined being with a much older woman making me do all sorts of erotic stuff Mid life crisis was single met a very lovely much older woman and she just loved having sex all nite We graduated to she taking me out to pubs n clubs wearing her lingerie At first i was really NOT COMFORTABLE but she would give me the best sex when we got home Sometimes she would rub her fingers down my upper legs and feel the suspenders attached to her stockings I was wearing Sometimes I swear people saw the ridges on my legs when she did this She was one sex machine

Lucky you!!

I love sexy feet with pretty painted toes in highheels.
crossdressing, its fun being a pretty girl.
and cant forget being daddy especialy when my little girl want to be naughty

I guess having a housewife stalk me. Hunting me down the way a hugry WildCat stalks a tasty antelope on the African plain. Creeping closer until she pounces, dragging me back to her lair where she has her way with me.

I really enjoy watching a woman lick my cum from an inanimate object (table, floor, desk, baseball bat, etc...)

I enjoy licking a load of cum out of another woman's pussy after she's been thoroughly fucked by her husband. I'm not sure if it is the delicious flavors mixed together or how easy it is to make her cum again and again while I'm between her legs, but I get so incredibly turned on.

I enjoy licking a load of cum out of another woman's pussy after she's been thoroughly fucked by her husband. I'm not sure if it is the delicious flavors mixed together or how easy it is to make her cum again and again while I'm between her legs, but I get so incredibly turned on.

Pee and what Ashleigh said.

I bought a new dress recently, and I wore it in public last night for the first time. It's made out of latex. High in the front and scooped low in the back, it has a short mini-skirt hem and a military style. The latex is a shade of olive green and the right arm features red sergeant stripes. I bought a military-style cloth cap at a second-hand store, and wore my favorite pair of calf-high black leather boots with a five-inch stiletto heel.

And at the club I went to, I soon noticed that latex attracts guys!
WOW sounds sexy ..do you have any pics of that great dress

Sounds so HOTT! So when can we make this happen?? :D

"I'm going to slowly lift the back of her olive green latex miniskirt dress and slide my tongue into her shapely but tight ass until she comes."

"I'm going to slowly lift the back of her olive green latex miniskirt dress and slide my tongue into her shapely but tight ass until she comes."
/sighs and then long moans/

So is it the hypnosis, the latex, the combo or something else? I've never hypnotized anyone. I feel like a female Dr Freud.

/sighs and then long moans/

So is it the hypnosis, the latex, the combo or something else? I've never hypnotized anyone. I feel like a female Dr Freud.

:) I'd say its the combo....plus the vision of being on my knees behind you running my tongue up inside you.

:) I'd say its the combo....plus the vision of being on my knees behind you running my tongue up inside you.
Please don't laugh. When my female friend and I were getting dressed to go out, I put my bra and panties on first.
"You can't wear those under latex," she said, and embarrassed, I took them off.
I didn't know how skintight latex is. I never had gone panty-less in public, and I have 38DD breasts. My nipples were so erect and my pussy was on fire.
It's unlike any fetish I've ever had. There were guys around me like flies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back