Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening! Are all the little girls ready for the big rockets to explode soon?:devil:
(Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

I hope everyone here will have a safe and Happy 4th of July. And just in case anyone hasn't planned on a great fireworks display hey are all welcome to come watch mine. The whole town will be there ;) and I'll be firing them about dark thirty ;) enjoy your day!!!!!

Just do it safely!! Sofiredog. Wrap those "Roman candles", carefully. We don't want any "premature eruptions/explosions".

Looking back on this post...........rereading it tonight.......this was a great moment for you and I...........:heart:

Wow, how long did it take you to find that? It must have been buried back in the thread! Lol......but yes, that was a great moment.....and I wish you were here on my couch now.....:heart:

PlayWithMeToday.......Always. ;)

Originally Posted by goodsonformom
You know where to find me..........

Was this the beginning little girl.......was it the "application" and Daddy's desire.....the hunger.........was it our passion.......was this the first......:heart:

Good Morning Sexy Daddies and all the sweet baby girls who love them! Eight days now of 100+ temps - predicted high of 106 today.....doncha just LOVE summer? (NOT:():rose:

Well come here & sit on my lap. I'm sure Daddy John is busy with Real Life.

(looking at you with some humor.....and giggling) "Daddy PA - everybody knows ducks don't HAVE laps!":p

Hey there Peaches.........:kiss:.........I missed you sweetie........;)

"Sorry Daddy G........I didn't mean to be bad.....you can spank me if you like." (looking hopeful):caning:

Is 60 too old to be a Daddy here? :D

"No Sir! Daddy G is right - 60 is just about purrrrfect!":kiss:

Good Morning Sexy Daddies and all the sweet baby girls who love them! Eight days now of 100+ temps - predicted high of 106 today.....doncha just LOVE summer? (NOT:():rose:

Yes......I love summer......but the heat sucks........been hot here too........:(

Morning Peaches........:kiss:

peachesmelba........"Sorry Daddy G........I didn't mean to be bad.....you can spank me if you like." (looking hopeful):caning:

Well.........Well.........so compliant.........Oh my...........:rolleyes:

(looking at you with some humor.....and giggling) "Daddy PA - everybody knows ducks don't HAVE laps!":p

"Sorry Daddy G........I didn't mean to be bad.....you can spank me if you like." (looking hopeful):caning:

"No Sir! Daddy G is right - 60 is just about purrrrfect!":kiss:
Ahh there;s the Peaches we love. (Hey what am I saying, I'm getting abused agaian!! LOLOLOLOL)

Was this the beginning little girl.......was it the "application" and Daddy's desire.....the hunger.........was it our passion.......was this the first......:heart:

Yes, this was it.....the very beginning......I was so intrigued by you then and still am now, but on so many different levels and depths of emotions.....as I've told you before, you overwhelm me.....but I'm loving every moment. :heart::heart::heart:

Yes, this was it.....the very beginning......I was so intrigued by you then and still am now, but on so many different levels and depths of emotions.....as I've told you before, you overwhelm me.....but I'm loving every moment. :heart::heart::heart:

I'm loving every moment too........."overwhelming" is something I feel too......not in a bad way........just like I feel like I wanna explode........with passion at times........desire for so much more.........yes little girl you're very special......:heart:

I'm loving every moment too........."overwhelming" is something I feel too......not in a bad way........just like I feel like I wanna explode........with passion at times........desire for so much more.........yes little girl you're very special......:heart:

No, not in a bad way at all :eek:.....and YOU'RE the special one. :heart:

Evening Daddies and little girls! Another scorcher out their today and tomorrow is supposed to be worse. Time to relax

Evening Daddies and little girls! Another scorcher out their today and tomorrow is supposed to be worse. Time to relax

Still fairly nice out here, only 88 today, next week may hit the 100's.
Not really expecting high temps till August.

Wow! Very quiet here tonight.
So who sent all the girls.to bed early? :eek:

Ahh there;s the Peaches we love. (Hey what am I saying, I'm getting abused agaian!! LOLOLOLOL)

"Yes Daddy PA but you KNOW I only pick on you because I love you so much! (and because your tail feathers tickle my nose and make me sneeze!" (Giggles):D:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Still fairly nice out here, only 88 today, next week may hit the 100's.
Not really expecting high temps till August.

"I don't think we were really 'expecting' this until August either but eight straight days now of 100+ temps - today 105 - tomorrow predicted to be 108!":(

"Don't I wish - we were saying at work today that no one should be going out in this heat - and then we looked at each other......."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back