I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed aside from APRIL, none of our lady contigency seems very active as late. Have we lost NRSE?

BrettJ in Canada

Hello April and everybody young and...well, you know. It's been awhile since I posted here last...just having a hard time finding the time...very busy in the cubicle these days; deadline coming up next week!

Hello April and everybody young and...well, you know. It's been awhile since I posted here last...just having a hard time finding the time...very busy in the cubicle these days; deadline coming up next week!

Hello, sorry about work... hope u find the time to relax soon....... hello everyone, hope you all r doing well.:kiss:

Hey April, heading to bad axe to do a job,,have a feeling it's going to be a long day.
How about you?

For me it is simple...

I have always loved older, wiser, mature men. They can be gentle and understanding. Their experience makes them know what pleases you, and they can keep the action going, with consideration for your needs.

What more can I say? :)

:kiss:

For me it is simple...

I have always loved older, wiser, mature men. They can be gentle and understanding. Their experience makes them know what pleases you, and they can keep the action going, with consideration for your needs.

I have to agree with you Sienna, for me they are more passionate and take their time.
Always been a fan of older men...such an attraction.

For me it is simple...

Oh, I am feeling so very old and proud of the pleasure that can be so delightfully and deliciously enjoyed :rose:;) :rose:

Mature, aged, experienced however you call it. 'The older the fiddle the better the tune' my grandfather would say. i now know to what he was referring!

Nice to see a few posts since I've been away, including long-time friend SIENNA.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back