The East Side Girls (Seeking 'Clientele'. Please PM for Details)

I brushed out my hair and slowly started braiding it. Two glossy braids either side of my head made me look extremely cute, and I marvelled at my reflection.
My sheer white stockings made my legs seem impossibly long. The little pleated black skirt skimmed my thighs. I had brought a bright white shirt, which strained across my breasts. I tugged on the blue and red stripped tie, and knotted it just above my cleavage. I reached into my make-up bag and applied another coat of mascara and lip gloss. I turned slightly in the mirror, to get a better look at myself, then promptly blushed.
I looked good, very good, but different. Pulling on my coat, I grabbed my small handbag and set off for Alex's apartment.
 
The anticipation of Abigail’s arrival made the wait for the ring of the doorbell to seemingly last forever.

He was a successful, financially independent man, a leader in his chosen career, and yet he couldn’t understand why he felt as he did.

The mental image he had of Abigail, was stunning, He hoped reality would live up to his expectations. Even if they didn’t, he had pretend they did, so as not to hurt her feelings.

After a few more minutes of torment, the doorbell rang.

As Alex opened the door, he was astounded by the vision that greeted him.
Abigail was stunning!
Her costume heightened her allure. He opened the door wide and stepped back, with a wide smile on his face.

“Hello – I’m Alex. You must be Abigail!”
He invited her inside with a sweep of his arm.

He drank in the sight of her, the tight white blouse, short black pleated skirt, and white stockings and felt his body reacting, even before she had stepped inside.
 
Nervously I rang the doorbell and twisted my fingers. The door opened and a tall, handsome man stood in the frame. I felt my cheeks flush as I stared, and I had to check myself. I closed my eyes briefly to stop the staring, and opening them I smiled at Alex.
He introduced himself and invited me inside. As I looked around his apartment I was impressed. It was plush by anyone's standards, and I wondered what Alex did for a job.
I felt his arms on my shoulders and shrugged out of my coat, revealing the outfit I had so painstakingly picked out. Spinning round shyly I found Alex standing extremely close.

"Is this okay?" I asked cautiously, glancing down at my outfit. He nodded. Taking my had he led me into the sitting room, and offered me a drink. I took a glass of wine from him and sat on the edge of his couch.
 
Alex smiled at her as she perched on the edge of his couch and asked if her costume was OK.
“It’s perfect. You look divine, good enough to eat, in fact.”
She sipped the glass of wine he had offered and he sat next to her, taking a sip from his own glass.
“I have another room, which would be better for us to play in. It’s through there. When we’ve had our wine, we can go through, OK?” Alex stated. He had already hidden his bag of tricks in there and intended to use most of his toys upon this beautiful creature before their time together came to an end.
Hr rested a hand upon her stockinged thigh and gently traced serpents upon her skin, as he looked into her eyes.
“Just so you know. I am Australian, and not all Aussies are heartless bastards! I will let you enjoy yourself tonight as well. In fact, I hope to make you cum many times.”
 
As I sipped my wine, I felt his fingers burn paths across my thigh. My skin tingled with anticipation.

Alex took my hand, and rising to my feet I followed him into the bedroom.
I perched on the edge of the bed, and ducking my head slightly I spoke

"Sir, I am sorry I have been a naughty girl. I'll do anything to make it up to you"

Alex stepped in front of me, and I felt myself blush under his gaze.
 
Alex was impressed how easily Abbi slipped into character.
As he placed the now empty wine glasses upon the sideboard, he gazed with hunger upon her.
It would be so easy to just jump her here and now, with no finesse or preamble, as she looked so hot!
However, he wanted to string this out and make it so that the tension was unbearable for both of them.

"Yes, Abigail, you have been a naughty girl. You must be punished! Your safe word is Matilda. Utter it, and we stop immediately, but I'll only pay half your fee, if you do!"

He pulled Abbi onto his lap, and without warning, flipped up her short skirt, to show the bare cheeks of her ass beneath.
"Abigail! No underwear! That is definitely against School Rules - you shall be severly punished for this!"

Alex marvelled at the perfectly shaped ass draped over his lap, and stroked the soft globes for a few moments enjoying the contours and the warmth of them.
He got a whiff of her perfume, and he realised that this was also something she had used to heighten the illusion of her being a school-girl; he couldn't remember the name of the scent, but he recalled it from his school-days. Maybe she'd remind him later?

Alex started to spank her, just bare-handed at first, the starting six just hard enough to sting. After those, he said:
"Oh, Abigail - you must count each blow and thank me for it!" Alex told her, enjoying this already!

The next blow was harder and the crack it made echoed around the room. Abbi flinched involuntarily, as the shock of it coursed through her and Alex took the opportunity to grasp the now pink flesh in his fingertips and give it a firm squeeze.
"ONE, Sir!" She almost yelled.
Alex hit her again, a little harder, and again the impact echoed around the room.
"Two, Sir!" She wriggled a little more, as her ass became even redder, with Alex's hand-prints overlapping on her pale flesh.
"Stop wriggling, Abigail, or I will have to restrain you!"
He hit her other cheek then, and she squealed, as he had hit her even harder again. She almost jumped clear off his lap, which was the effect he wanted, and she gasped deeply before saying "Three, Sir!" through gritted teeth.
Alex smiled, and slapped her other ass cheek again, making her flinch again, and as she tried to move away from his hand, she hissed "Four, Sir!"
Alex slapped her other ass cheek twice quickly in succession, and Abbi almost screamed out "Five and Six, Sir!" She was trying desperately to wriggle off him, and he loved it!

"You have been warned, Abigail. I'll have to tie you down to administer the rest of your punishment!"

As he pushed her off his lap, to lie askew on the bed, he walked over ot the wardrobe, reached inside it and retrieved his bag of tricks.

As he returned to the bed, with Abbi still laying face down, he started to tie her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed.

"What have you to say for yourself, young lady?"
 
The spanking had brought a warm glow to my skin, but was sore at the same time. I had loved it, and could feel my wetness between my legs.
Alex tied me up expertly, and I started to become a little worried. What if he never let me go?! I wriggled and squirmed as he hooked my feet and arms upto the bindings. When I was finally tied up properly he grasped my chin and, squeezing quite firmly and bending his head to mine, he whispered to me

"what do you have to say for yourself young lady?"

I stuttered and tripped over my words, desperately trying to get something, anything out but i couldn't.
He squeezed my chin much harder this time

"I asked you a question girl. You will answer me when I speak to you, do you understand?"

I nodded, as well as I could with his fingers wrapped around my chin.

"Yes....yes s...sir"

"Theres a good girl" Alex beamed at me "Now! What do you want to do?"

I stared at him confusion written all over my face. "Yes my dear, You pick! What is it to be? Arse, pussy or mouth first?"

I felt my face pale. The way he had said it was so matter of fact, so clinical that I wondered if I was in the wrong place. Looking back up at Alex, he grinned at me, showing off his bright white teeth.

"Where do you want me to cum first beautiful? Deep inside your ass" I shivered and felt goosebumps rise all over my body. Probably owing to the fact no one had ever even gone near my ass, “In your cunt, or deep down your throat?”
 
Alex looked down at her, bound securely and wriggling in mock distress, it seemed, which made the whole scene even hotter.

Abbi went pale as I explored the order in which she was going to be fucked.

It was a neat twist, to give her the option of choosing where Alex would penetrate her first, or so he thought.

Walking around to the head of the bed, he unzipped his fly to reveal a rapidly hardening cock, and slid it between the metal rungs of the headboard, and pushed the head against Abbi’s warm, wet and waiting mouth, still gasping in shock at the options he had given her not a minute before.

If she was as good as he had been led to believe, this was going to be something very special!

She looked delicious tied there like that, and Alex wanted to see what she would do next.
 
OOC- this is only going to be a short post. Sorry Dan!


IC-

I was terrified. Plain and simple, he had taken me out of my comfort zone and i was shaking with fear.

When his cock pressed against my mouth I wasnt sure what to do. Until he pushed it in my mouth and i started sucking as much as i could.
 
She resisted a little at first, and that made her act all the more convincing.
When she opened her mouth Alex slid his length inside, relishing the warmth on his turgid flesh.
She started to suck straight away.
She had a talented mouth, this one. The reports had not been exaggerated.
He would enjoy his time with her. He fed her even more of his cock, until she had taken nearly all of it.

As she sucked him, he leant forward and traced a fingertip lazily across her burning ass, and let it rest against her puckered anus.
It looked awfully tight.
Surely she had been taken there? In her line of work it was almost a pre-requisite, wasn’t it?
How he wanted to find out how tight she was. After the expert tongue tease he was getting maybe he’d find out?
He intended to withdraw before she made him cum. That would be too easy on her.

He wanted to ravage her, make her scream with pleasure, before he had finished with her.
“Oh, God – that feels amazing!”
He gasped, drawing a deep breath and realising the air already reeked of sex.
 
I sucked as much as i could, relying on my instincts.

When his fingers traced my ass i tensed. Surely he didn't mean to do anything to my ass? No one had even so much as touched me there before let alone...
i groaned as his fingers traced my tiny hole, feelings shot through me and i hated my body for betraying me.

It felt good! I couldnt believe it.

He forced more of his cock into my mouth and i gagged. I surely hoped he wasn't going to cum in my mouth?!

I felt him tense up and he pulled out of my mouth, lent down and kissed me hard on the lips.His finger was still on my asshole, he moved it for just a few seconds. I turned my head to see what he was doing but couldnt get a good view. I heard a pop, like a lid being taken off something, then felt freezing cold gel spread over my ass.
His finger probed my asshold again, but this tine he pushed his finger inside me and i cried out. pain shot through me, and i wriggled in the bonds as i felt his finger being pushed in and out of me.

"Stop stop!" I cried "You can't...no one's ever...it hurts!"
 
When Alex had stiffed virtually all of his cock into her mouth, he teased Abbi’s ass, even more, with the lube he now had on his fingertip.
She was begging him not to take her there, claiming she was virgin!
However, judging by the way her hips were wriggling about she like what he was doing to her.
He carried on pushing with his finger. God, she was tight!
Then his finger was past the sphincter and inside her. Her ass was hot and tight, and as he probed with his finger, she was bucking her hips, begging him to stop.

She had no idea. No idea at all, how bloody amazing she looked at that moment.
The air had taken on her scent, as her arousal became more apparent.
Alex was now thrusting energetically in & out of her mouth, as he slid his finger in and out of her tight ass.

“Never been taken there, baby? We’ll have to remedy that!” He told her.
His other hand entwined itself in her hair, as he forced even more of his cock into her mouth.
 
i tried to get away from his finger, desperately, but being tied down there was nothing i could do. His cock was choking me now and i was genuinely terrified. He pulled out of my mouth after i gagged

"Ready for that ass fucking baby?"

I let out an involuntary sob
 
Alex couldn’t believe how convincing she was.
She seemed genuinely terrified!
Alex reluctantly pulled free of her warm, wet mouth, to line up with her ass.

He reached down and slid a finger into her wet pussy…She obviously enjoyed the cock-sucking, but she whimpered when he slid the slick finger backwards onto her tight pucker.

He repeated the move with two fingers, actively scooping her juices, to use as lube on her anal entrance.
He tasted a fingertip – wow – she was sweet!
He dipped two fingers again, and this time, eased them inside her ass, one at a time…
He felt her ring relax slightly, and grabbed the bottle of lube from his bedside table.
Squeezing a generous amount onto his hand, and rubbing it all over her anus, then his cock, he crawled over the bed, and lined up behind her.

“Ready?”
He asked her.
 
OOC: I might be interested in jumping in. What ladies are still playing?
SA
 
Back
Top