The East Side Girls (Seeking 'Clientele'. Please PM for Details)

"On my way, shouldn't be more than an hour. Looking forward to seeing you all, I've missed you xxx"

Holly smiled, swallowed a generous sip of the cabernet and placed the glass on the nightstand. Rolling over on the hotel’s luxurious king-sized bed, she propped herself up near the rich mahogany headboard. She was looking forward to seeing Abbi’s sweet little face. Ahh, to be that young and innocent. She secretly envied her- her youth, beauty- just starting out into the world. If only we could go back in time, knowing what we know now…. Holly was at a crossroads in her life. Newly divorced, she could start over, and she was still young enough, for a little while anyway, to embrace the things in life she never had before. Adventure, excitement- lust…

The vision of the handsome stranger in first class crept inside her mind again.

Jess…

“Oh, what to do!” she mused. What AM I going to do? Well, right now, I am going to text Pam and Julia to get their cute little butts over here! She looked at her watch. They should be landing soon. She grabbed her cell phone again- “Meet me at the Four Seasons- Abbi is on her way.”

Holly finished the cabernet, tilting her head back dreamily and closed her eyes, thinking again about Jess. She was starting to feel a slight buzz, and lustful thoughts floated around her. Bringing her hand up to her mouth, she nibbled on her finger, softly mouthing it – and imagined it was Jess’s lips. She opened her eyes and sighed, waiting for the girls to arrive.


Zoelikesjam/favegirl friday/shywanting to post
 
The taxi pulled up, and throwing a fistful of dollars at him, I grabbed my bag and jumped out of the door onto the pavement. I was way to excited. I missed the girls when they went away. And I despised being alone.
I looked up at the beautiful hotel and made my way towards the concierge. Giving Holly's full name, he beckoned me towards the gold and red carpeted lifts. Everywhere I looked there was opulence. I felt like I was in a glittering castle.
The lift came to a stop, and the concierge carried my bag down the red carpeted hall. I glanced towards him once again. He was young, little older than me, but dreadfully cute. He turned and smiled at me, I felt my heart leap and felt sure he could hear it pounding away. He led me to an un-numbered door. It simple said Monroe Suite Trust Holly to go for top dog I sighed happily.
Knocking gently, he looked at me

"I hope you have a fantastic weekend here Miss. Maybe I will see you around?"

I wasn't sure if it was a question or a statement, but my tongue glued itself to the roof of my mouth. All I could stuttered out was a small 'thanks' as I blushed furiously.
Thankfully the door swung open, and Holly stood there, huge grin on her face. She took in the concierge and my blush, and gave me a knowing smirk. I just shook my head as he brought in my luggage, and placed it down.

"Is there anything I can get you Miss, Madam?" He addressed both Holly and I
I shook my head and riffled around in my purse for a Tip. Holly politely declined, saying we had everything we needed right here, but she would be sure to call and personally ask for him, should we need anything. She winked at him as I handed him a note.
He shook his head at me, and pushed the money back into my hand

"I don't need a tip Miss, but thank you. What I would like is your name?" I blushed furiously again. Holly could see I was tongue tied, so as she ushered him out of the room I heard her whisper

"Abigail. Her name is Abigail Tanner"

She shut the door, rounded on me and flung her arms around my waist. I snuggled upto her, she gripped my shoulders and pushed me back slightly, inspecting me

"You've lost weight. Why can you never eat properly when one of us isn't there to feed you?" She admonished me.

I smiled "You know I can't cook Hol, I've been living on diet coke and popcorn for the last couple of weeks. Its been fun" I said with a wink, and ducked before she could swipe me. Laughing I sat on the end of the huge bed

"Are you going to poor me a drink then, or do I have to beg?"

"I could always call back Mr Concierge and he could pour you a drink"
I blushed. She snorted
"HA! I knew it, you like him. I don't blame you, he's cute. Maybe you can hook up with him"

"I don't know about that Holly. Anyway, when are the girls arriving?"
 
It was at that moment that both Julia and Pamela knocked on the hotel suite's door.

All the girls let out little squeals of excitement when Holly opened the door.

"Really, Holly? The Four Seasons, you shouldn't have," Pamela gushed as she swept past her friend into the room.

"Of course she should have," Julia said with a smile of gratitude directed at Holly.

The room erupted into a chorus of excited chatter as the girls clutched at and clucked over one another.

Pamela opened up her luggage and took out several bottles that she had carefully stowed.

"Compliments of our esteemed employer," she said, holding up one of the bottles of Dom that she had liberated from First Class.

They wasted no time in popping open the champagne. They were all appropriately grateful of the opportunity they had to be together as a group.
 
After an appropriate amount of “shop” talk- their busy shifts, rude passengers and tired feet, Holly felt like it was a perfect opportunity to talk about their new venture.

She re-filled everyone’s glass for the second time and they all gathered on the bed together- much like a teenage sleepover party.

“Okay girls, now that- hiccup- we're liquored up," Holly's eyes widened in surprise, "I have something to show all of you”. With that, she flung Jess’s card in the middle of the bed.

“No, she didn’t!” Pam gasped, her mouth hanging open, “Holly, you little slut!” as she snatched up the card to inspect it further.

“Yes I did,” Holly returned, holding her chin up in mock pride, “I certainly did.”

The girls all cracked up while the card made the rounds to each one, stopping last at Abbi. Holly in no way meant to overwhelm the poor girl again, but after a few drinks, she could see Abbi was feeling pretty loose. Abbi was quiet, her eyes glued to the card. Holly decided to say nothing.

“Well, Holly- Pam and I may have done you one better,” Julia said, her eyes gleaming. “We may have a two-for- one special this weekend, and proceeded to tell Holly and Abbi all about their encounter with the handsome mysterious writer.

“Congratulations you two,” Holly raised her glass in a toast. “You win; you guys are WAY more sluttier than me!” Three glasses clinked in the air- it was now quite obvious one was missing.

The girls turned to look over at Abbi, who seemed to be getting smaller and smaller on the bed, her knees curled up to her chest with her chin resting on top. Her cheeks instantly blushed and it wasn’t from the champagne. As women instinctively do, each of them drew closer to Abbi, wanting to comfort her and make her feel safe.

Holly and Pam were sitting on either side of her- Pam’s hand gently resting on Abbi’s shoulder while Holly started to stroke her beautiful long tresses.

“Abs, what’s wrong sweet-pea? Have we upset you?” Holly asked tenderly.
 
PJ couldn't help feeling it might all be a trick. A dream. The scent of the blond flight attendant. Her manicured hand on his arm. The little wave of her friend.

In his room at the Hotel Pennsylvania, a little drunk on a bottle of wine he'd foolishly bought to accompany his solitary meal at that restaurant off Times Square, he tried to remember her words on the plane:

"...why settle for one tour guide when you can enjoy the sights with two? The pretty brunette, Julia, who was working the aisle during boarding? ... between the two of us we could give you a maiden trip to New York that you'll never forget."

He shook his head but the memory didn't fade. He took another swig of mineral water. He had to be sober and sensible in the morning. He had to think about Americanising his gritty English detective. He had to perform and for that he needed to think straight.

Not about Pamela - the name she'd given, the name scrawled in a careful cursive on the note she'd thrust into his hand at the airport bar where he'd thought they'd had a date. Her brunette friend had been waiting for her, and Pamela had acted a little primly, pulling her little wheeled case behind her, so he'd known there was something wrong straight away, even before she spoke:

'Sorry, sir, something came up. We have to...'

But she'd been quick to place that hand on his arm again as he'd turned away in rejection. 'No, no,' she'd said, 'we'd still love to give you that tour we promised. 5 p m tomorrow, call this number. We can be there in 30 minutes.'

He had the crumpled paper in his hand. The number began with 212, which seemed to make it local. It was torn from some anonymous memo pad. She'd turned, as she'd walked away, and blown him something like a kiss, and mimed a telephone call.

And he'd downed his drink, and taken the bus downtown, and found his hotel, and wandered the streets of Manhattan, and told himself he had to think about his big meeting tomorrow - and instead had found himself thinking about two pretty women.

How they might mingle and commingle.

How the best lines always came to you after the moment had passed - except in fiction, of course, fiction like his, where people said them at the time. In his imagination he grabbed her arm as she left the airport bar, and said: 'There'll have to be punishment, of course, for the 24-hour delay.'

And she said, demurely: 'As Sir wishes.'

Well, hell, that hadn't happened, but as he closed his eyes in bed to try and dream of his plots, instead he saw her there, bent over, as if inviting him to spank her, saying 'As Sir wishes...'
 
As Holly stroked my hair, I leant back to rest against her. Pam's hand was massaging my shoulder and I felt so relaxed I thought sleep would come. I'd polished off three glasses of champagne and felt extremely drunk. I wasn't used to drinking at all, and the alcohol, combined with the girls attention was making me feel a little turned on. I blushed at the thought.

“Abs, what’s wrong sweet-pea? Have we upset you?” Holly asked tenderly.

"Nothings wrong" I hicupped, and promptly giggled at my drunken state. "I've been thinking and thinking about your new business" I'd had a lot of time in the apartment alone to do so.
"And that got me thinking about me" I giggled and blushed again, I could feel Holly gently fingering my hair, and Pamela's fingers were tiptoeing up and down my arm, my body shivered slightly at her touch.

"What about you?" Julia asked, placing her hand on my knee

I hicupped again and couldn't help but chuckle once more "I think I'm a little drunk" I admitted. The girls laughed

"I think you might be right about that Abbi" Holly said smirking

"I've never been drunk before Hol" Pamela and Julia Smiled at one another.

"Good" Pamela said. "its about time you loosened up a little Missy"

"I'm not uptight" I argued "I'm just..."

"Innocent" The three of them finished my sentence for me, laughing. I blushed

"Yeah okay, I'm innocent. But that doesn't mean I don't want to try things out"

"We know that Abs" Holly said, winding my hair around her fingers.

"I've never..." I blushed furiously and knew it was the alcohol talking, loosening my tongue

"you've never what" Julia pressed

"I've never been intimate with anyone before" I stuttered out

"You can say sex you know Abbi, you won't drop down dead cursed" Pamela said with a small smile

"I know I know" I sighed happily, snuggling up to Holly a little further "Okay, I've never had sex. The most that I've ever done is kiss someone. And I..."

"You what?" Julia coaxed

"I really want to" I confessed, blushing and burying my face into Holly's shoulder. She continued to stroke the back of my hair, Pamela's fingers had come to a standstill on my wrist, and Julia was gently stroking my knee.

"Then why don't you?" Julia asked "If you want to do it so badly, why don't you just do it??" I could tell she was confused. I sighed and turned my head, so my cheek was resting against Holly, but I could look at the girls

"Because I'm worried I'll do it wrong. Get it wrong. I have no idea what or how to do 'it' let alone how to do it good" I closed my eyes and could feel another blush creeping up my neck
"I want to get it right, to be able to do it properly, but how can I when I don't even know what some of the stuff means when you all talk about it"
 
Pamela gave Abigail a careful look. The poor lamb was ready, that was obvious. Whatever hang ups about sex her parents instilled in her, they were manifesting themselves as anxiety for Abbi.

But that was the thing about sex. There wasn't any secret; the more open and comfortable she was to new experiences, the more gratifying Abbi's sex life would be. And with the wrong introduction to physical intimacy, it could take her years to overcome her apprehensions. What better way was there to help Abigail familiarize herself with her own body than to be with a woman? Or women!

And that's what decided it for Pamela. If her three closest friends could acquaint Abbi with the true pleasures of sex, would she not more readily seek out other satisfying encounters? As for Abbi being drunk, well, Pamela had a feeling that Abbi may have overindulged on purpose. She had been hinting at her readiness since the girls had assembled. This was most likely her way of taking the edge off.

"Look at me Abs," Pamela said to her bashful friend. "You have nothing to worry about. Your first time should really be with someone who loves you. And your first time is going to be with three people who love you."

At this point, Abbi's eyes grew wide and she lifted her head off of Holly's shoulder.

"Let us show you how good it can feel when you let your body take pleasure in what it was made to do. There's nothing wrong with it, nothing at all. You're concerned about not knowing what to do; and I get that. But you don't have to worry about that with us. We love you, we want to help you, so please let us. Believe me, you'll be doing us a favor."

Pamela gauged her friend's response. Abbi looked at each of their adoring faces. When she visibly relaxed by taking in a deep breath, Pamela decided that it was her chance. If Abigail was resistant, no big deal. But if she seemed up for it, by gods they were in for a good night.

Pamela leaned forward until her face was right next to Abigail's. She closed her eyes, and gently touched her lips to the other girl's. Pamela brushed softly until Abigail opened her mouth, and accepted her friend's kiss. It was one of the sweetest kisses that Pamela had ever experienced. Abigail's natural curiosity was evident in the way she experimented with the movement of her tongue.

When they pulled apart, Pamela reached her hand up to smooth down Abbi's hair.

"Beautiful," she whispered. "You're a natural."

Pamela sat back on her heels and let Julia and Holly demonstrate their own eagerness concerning their new arrangement.
 
Holly had to admit to herself that a very strange sensation was happening as Abbi lay against her. Admit it- Yes. Understand it- No. Holly had been always attracted to men- she never felt any sexual feelings for women- EVER. They were beautiful, yes, like this lovely little creature snuggling into the softness of her breast. Her eyes traveled along the length of Abbi’s body, the soft ringlet curls, exquisite pale skin, cheeks blushing adorably now – possibly from embarrassment but definitely full of fire. Feeling the full effects of the alcohol, Holly decided to stop analyzing and let herself give in to what she was feeling, her hand buried deep in Abbi’s gorgeous fiery-red locks.

She leaned her breast forward ever so slightly into the young girl’s cheek, and dared to imagine Abbi’s soft pouty lips around her nipple, watching her suckling at it while looking up at Holly with those innocent emerald eyes. She looked down at Abbi, her gaze drawn to her full succulent breasts, high and firm, both coming together under the thin material of her light green sundress with a just enough space in between to slip one of her fingers inside. Every now and then Abbi drew in tighter to Holly, making it almost impossible to stop what was inevitably going to happen.

Holly listened as Pam comforted Abbi, not really hearing a word she said, her whole body feeling powerful surges she was almost unable to control. As Pam leaned in to kiss Abbi’s beautiful mouth, she felt a bubble of moisture between her thighs. Holly let out a soft moan and that hungry empty part inside her began to ache.

Pam sank back from the kiss, silently offering up the delicate virgin for her ultimate surrender.
Abbi’s eyes suddenly grew wide with anxiety and confusion, which only made her look more delectable. It set Holly’s teeth on edge, and she couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Good girl,” she whispered in Abbi’s ear, “Shhh….it’s alright darling, don’t be frightened.”

Holly put one arm around Abbi’s tiny waist, and reaching out slowly with her other hand, she placed a finger on top of Abbi’s dress at the neckline, watching her eyes the entire time as she did so, and then let her finger follow an invisible line down to her nipple, which was now clearly poking out from underneath the material, showing her obvious arousal. Her lips were crimson and engorged, her breath hot and shallow now. Oh, to part those lips with my tongue, Holly thought. She squeezed her nipple softly between her fingers at first-and just as she predicted Abbi’s head tilted back in unmitigated rapture- a perfect invitation. Holly bent her head down, nearing closer to the Abbi’s beautiful face, drawing as close to her lips as she could without touching and stopped, hovering above her, teasing her. Abbi’s brow furrowed, a desperate look in her eyes- waiting to be taken. She started to whimper, her body twitching in anticipation.

“Is this what you want?” Holly asked, while her finger wandered up to Abbi’s face, softly caressing her bottom lip. Abbi’s little pink tongue came out and grazed it, which sent an electric charge up Holly’s arm, causing her own breasts to tingle in response. Holly came down on Abbi’s mouth with an almost animal-like lunge, overwhelmed with desire.

She kissed her hungrily, feeding on Abbi’s own need. Holly grabbed the low neckline of her dress, pulling it roughly down to expose her beautiful breasts. Abbi instinctively arched her back, offering them to Holly completely.

“Yes, darling, yes….beautiful girl,” Holly said, “Give yourself to me.”

Holly dipped her head toward Abbi’s hardened pink nipple, letting out her tongue-tasting her gently before her mouth enveloped it entirely, sucking at her hard. Abbi was almost overcome with sensation and tried to get up, although Holly held her firmly, not letting go of this delicious little morsel. “Yes, my darling, feel it…”

Holly looked over at Pam, who had the presence of mind to have some play toys ready, one being a glittery hot pink dildo. Perfect. Holly implored Pam with her eyes to join them.
 
Last edited:
“Let’s get you more comfortable, sweetheart,” Holly whispered, gathering up Abbi’s dress to help her. Abbi lifted her bottom so the dress could lift up easily over her head. She looked at Holly with wide eyes, her fingers gripping the cute little thong on either side, waiting for permission.

“Yes, sweet girl…you may,” Holly said. Abbi bit her lip, hesitating for a second, then slowly shimmied her thong down, revealing the most delicious pussy that Holly had ever seen. The soft red hair against that pale skin! You could hear a pin drop.

“Oh Abbi, so beautiful,” Julia murmured. Holly took Abbi’s hand and placed it in her pink folds, wanting to see Abbi touch and pleasure herself, while Holly, Pam and Julia got more comfortable, removing their own clothing. Abbi laid back on one of the pillows, fingering her pussy for them- finally starting to let go of her inhibitions.

“Are you wet, baby?” Pam said, moving closer to Abbi’s face. She leaned over and kissed her face with soft wet kisses.

“Yess,” Abbi moaned.

Abbi’s fingers swirled along her wet slit. Holly placed the pink rubber dildo on Abbi’s thigh, caressing her, moving it down in between her legs until it sat right at her lips. Holly gently moved Abbi’s hand away, and teased her with the dildo along her slit, gently probing her, waiting for the right time. Abbi’s breathing was getting faster, she started to moan softly. When Holly saw her hips lift up, she knew Abbi was ready. Slowly, gently, she probed her hole, watching Abbi’s face – knowing when she wanted more and sank it deep inside her wet tight hole, steadily working her as Abbi moaned with pleasure. Pam sucked on Abbi’s breasts, while Julia bent down and licked Abbi’s clit. Abbi’s body was washed in a sea of pleasure, “OhhhGodOhhGod….I’m going to cum….” she gasped.

“That’s it, honey….cum for us….” Pam said, sinking her teeth hard into Abbi’s nipple.

“I’m coming……yes…yess….. Ohh Goddd,” Abbi shrieked, her features working with each spasm, her legs twitching in rapture.

Abbi collapsed, panting…..while the other girls gathered around and kissed her tenderly. After a few minutes, Holly said between kisses, “Sweet sweet Abbi, how do you feel?”


~Zoelikesjam to post next~
 
I could barely breath as Holly removed my dress. I laid back against the soft pillows as Holly guided my fingers towards my pussy. When I felt how slick and wet I was I blushed furiously.

"Are you wet baby?" Pam asked

It was all I could do but moan out a "Yes"

I felt something unfamilar, alien in material press against my thigh. I went to sit up and look, see what it was, but Pamela pushed me back down and latched onto one of my nipples. I felt my body arch as her tongue swirled around the sensitive skin. I moaned and felt my whole body relax and open up.
Whatever Holly was brushing against my thigh, she had now brought upwards and, removing my fingers from my clit, she started brushing it up and down my slit.
I was moaning louder now, and I could feel my body, my hips rising to meet Holly's touch.
As my hips rose, I felt pressure on my pussy and froze for a second. Julia had noticed and, leaning down she sucked my clit into her mouth.
I cried out loud and felt Holly sink something large inside me. For a split second it hurt, but Holly was patient and didn't push me.

With Pam's teeth biting into my nipples softly, and Julia tonguing my clit I thought I was going to explode.
I pushed down and Holly took that as a sign to continue and she started thrusting her toy deep inside me. In and out she thrust, as the girls licked, sucked and nibbled.

I could feel it bubbling up in my belly. deep inside me, like nothing I've ever felt before. The sensation grew and grew, and the girls must have sensed that as all three of them sped up, and Pam reached her hand and started kneading my other breast, her finger brushing against the nipple

I cried out “OhhhGodOhhGod….I’m going to cum….” and sunk my teeth into my lip as I felt the first spasm take over my body “I’m coming……yes…yess….. Ohh Goddd,” Wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over me, every nerve ending was alive with fire and ice. I could feel my body shaking, my eyes screwed tight shut, my hands balled into little fists in the material on the bed. I could taste blood, I had bit my lip so hard. I felt the girls moving and kissing me, sending shivers down my spine until Holly whispered into my ear

“Sweet sweet Abbi, how do you feel?”

I opened my eyes and looking into her face I smiled.

"Amazing Hol. That was unbelievable. I am still tingling now"
 
“Good,” Holly smiled, and looked at her other two roommates, “I think she’s ready.”

They all broke up in laughter, “Pam, I think this deserves a second toast!”

The girls raised their glasses to their newest partner in crime, “To Abbi!”

“Oh, girls- I have something for all of you,” Pam announced, “To be the sluttiest sluts we can be.” She gave each of them a fairly large lovely pink colored duffel bag, with various toys, flavored condoms, and a few accessories – handcuffs, riding crop and the like.

“Ohh Pam, this is fabulous!” Julia exclaimed.

“Alright, who wants to be tied up?” Holly said mockingly.

They drank, chatted, and played with their toys for quite awhile before the day started to catch up with each of them.

“Girls, I think we all need our beauty sleep….we may have important dates tomorrow,” Pam said, yawning.

Holly got into her jammies, shimmied under the luxurious hotel bedding, and grabbed her cell phone and Jess’s card. “I think it’s time,” she murmured, and started to text him.

“Would you like to meet tomorrow night for a drink at 8? Four Seasons Hotel. Holly xx”
 
Last edited:
"I think she’s ready.” Holly announced, and I just knew she was talking about her perverted scheme. I felt no where near ready but after experiencing what I just had, the idea appealed to me on a massive scale. However quite a few things bothered me.
The pink duffel bag that had been chucked at me, contained things I'd never seen before, let alone knew how on earth to use them.
Also, despite receiving my first, only and amazing orgasm, I was still none the wiser to what a man would want, and how was I supposed to appease him if I didn't know how to?!
Not to mention the fact I was still a virgin. Yes Holly had pushed, what I now realised was a Dildo, inside me. However she had not 'fucked' me with it, so I didn't know how painful that was going to be, but I was pretty sure it would most definitely hurt.
I still didn't know how to pleasure a man, and that bothered me.

I took another glass of champagne, and sipping it, let the thoughts run through and manifest inside me. I was certain I could ask one of the girls, but didn't think I would out of sheer pride. If they choose to show me it would be a different matter altogether.

I flopped back against the pillow, having pulled on my pyjamas, and sighed heavily.

What have a I possibly got myself into I mused?
 
Holly tossed and turned in bed, trying to get comfortable, but not succeeding. Probably too much to drink, she thought. After checking her phone for the tenth time- no response yet from Jess, she got up to get a drink of water.

She padded down to the tiny kitchenette, filled her glass and decided to check on everyone else.....it had been a pretty crazy night.

She tiptoed by Abbi's bed, and noticed some movement.

"Hey little one, are you okay?"
 
Jess settled in to his spacious suite, phoned home and checked in with the office. The rest of the evening was his. He watched the city bustle below, but he'd had a long day and didn't much feel like nightlife tonight.... Well, not outside nightlife. He picked up his cell phone and texted Holly.

Checked into my hotel room. Somewhat bored. Care for a drink? We'll get someone else to serve this time. ;) Jess.
 
Holly tossed and turned in bed, trying to get comfortable, but not succeeding. Probably too much to drink, she thought. After checking her phone for the tenth time- no response yet from Jess, she got up to get a drink of water.

She padded down to the tiny kitchenette, filled her glass and decided to check on everyone else.....it had been a pretty crazy night.

She tiptoed by Abbi's bed, and noticed some movement.

"Hey little one, are you okay?"
Julia could not sleep, her participation in the deflowering of Abbi had her aroused and on edge. She had never gone down on a woman before, but tonguing Abbi's sweet, engorged clit had come naturally to her. Julia loved the feel of Abbi's pussy in her mouth, and took at least as much pleasure in giving Abbi an orgasam as Abbi had receiving it. She would never forget the reponse of Abbi's clit to her tongue, how it shuddered and contracted when she came. It had been one of the most powerful and erotic moments of Julia's life.

It dawned on Julia that if she was too on edge to sleep, the others might be as well. Plus, the champagne was probably wearing off by now, and the inexperienced Abbi might be begining to feel regretful. That would not do. Julia pulled back the covers, arose from her bed, and tiptoed to Abbi's room determined to make sure her friend did not allow herself to feel ashamed about the evening's earlier events.

When she reached Abbi's bed, Holly was already there, hovered over the younger girl, comforting her.

"Shhhh.... You'll do fine. No need to worry, Hon. You don't have to do anything before you're ready. It will come to you naturally." Holly said, trying to soothe Abbi.

"That's just it! I don't know what is supposed to come to me naturally! After tonight, I know what it is like to be pleasured, I have no idea how to pleasure anyone else!" Abbi cried.

Julia decided it was time to make her presence known. "So Abbi, would you like a lesson? Would you like to be taught how to please someone? Do want to learn how to make someone else orgasam as hard as you did tonight?"

Abbi looked in Julia's eyes and slowly nodded. Julia could feel that Abbi wanted to be led, and that at this moment she needed someone to command her. Abbi needed to be domineered. Julia lifted her tank top over her hed and pulled it off, and then sat on the opposite side of the bed, across from Holly.

"Holly is right," Julia began, "Most of sex will come to you naturally if you let it. If you leave your hang ups and fears at the door and just let yourself do what your body craves, you are sure to have a wonderful time."

"For instance, before tonight I had never gone down on another woman. But when you were laying there, spread out on the bed, playing with your beautiful pussy, I had an overwhelming desire to taste it, and I simply allowed myself to do so. I didn't worry about whether or not I was gay, or what you might taste like -very sweet by the way-, or if I would be able to make you cum. It was about siezing an opportunity. There was a beautiful, ready and willing pussy to be taken and pleasured, I was not going to deny myself the opportunity to taste it, period." Julia lectured, while lying down next to the girl and stroking her arm.

"In my experience, there are three components to fantastic sex: Consent, honesty, and guts." Julia continued, looking into Abbi's eyes again, "So, Abbi, you have my consent. We know from this evening's earlier festivities that you have the guts. So, tell me honestly, what do you feel like doing to me, or Holly, right now?"

Abbi took a deep breath and exhaled. "Your breasts are so heavy and beautiful, Julia. I want to taste them."

Julia lightly giggled. "Aww Abbi, thank you! I think we can all agree that your tits are outstanding, but if you want to taste my tits, you absolutely must do so."

Julia and Abbi rearranged themselves, kneeling and facing each other. Holly sat behind Abbi, stroking the young woman's back and hair as Abbi tentatively took one of Julia's breasts in her hands and bowed her head toward it.

"That's right, Abbi, take that titty. You don't have to be so delicate, I'm not made of china, and I won't break. Go ahead, knead that titty. Squeeze it harder." Mmmmm... that's right. That feels good." Julia purred as Abbi obeyed, "Now pinch my nipple. Fantastic. Go ahead, Abbi, lick and suck my tits just the way you are fantasizing in your head right now."

Abbi needed no further encourgagement, she got on all fours and put her mouth over Julia's left breast, and without thinking, her tongue began darting around the nipple, exploring it's hardness. "Oh, yes, Abbi, you are good. Yes, Abbi, suck it just like that. Mmmm.... that's fantastic."

Julia adored the feeling of Abbi's cool lips on her breast and was surprised at how well Abbi explored her nipple with her tongue. No man had done it any better. Julia closed her eyes, and slipped her hand beneath the neckline of Abbi's top and began massaging her breast in return.

"Ahhh, Abbi, that's wonderful. Now go ahead and nibble on my nipple with your teeth a bit." Abbi continued sucking, but looked up at Julia with concern, not sure that she had heard correctly. "Yes, Abbi, I want you to bite my nipples. It doesn't have to be hard, not at first, but you will find the more stimulated one is, the more pain feels like pleasure." Holly and Julia shared a knowing look and smiled.

Abbi did as she was told and began nibbling Julia's nipples. "Oh, yeah, that's great. Keep doing that. " Abbi massaged both breasts with her hands, and began alternating with her mouth between them. Licking, sucking, and biting. As she heard Julia pant harder, she sucked and bit harder. She was barely aware of Julia hands on her breasts, or Holly's gentle caresses. Abbi was engrossed in making Julia feel good. She wanted to please her teacher, desperately. Abbi continued to lick and bite, but she looked up at Julia for permission to take things further.

"Ah, Abbi, I can see by the look on your face that you want more, but really, Sweetheart, you are pleasuring me, so you are the one in charge here. Tell me honestly, what it is you want me to do." Julia gently admonished.

Abbi's head and heart were both pounding. Was she really doing this? Was this really happening? Abbi took a deep breath, and commanded Julia. "Lie down on your back. Spread your legs wide. I want to taste your pussy. I want to make you cum."

Holly and Julia looked at each other and grinned with great pride. Holly beamed, "Little One, YOU are a natural! You are going to love sex. You are going to enjoy giving and receiving pleasure much, much, more than most people ever will."

Julia slipped off her satin tap pants, laid on her back, and spread her legs as she had been told. Her carefully waxed pussy was dripping wet and aching to be explored. Abbi seemed to be taking her in. She began kissing and sucking her breasts again, and then slowly snaked her way down Julia's torso with her tongue. Julia's stomach flipped in anticipation. From the corner of her eye, she noticed Holly digging in her bags of toys and Julia felt herself becoming less domineering and more submissive. Julia did not know exactly what she had agreed to, but she knew it was going to be good. She felt Abbi's hot breath on her pussy as the younger woman studied it.

"Julia, your pussy is so beautiful, and so very wet. Did I do that?" Abbi asked.

"Mmmm Hmmmm. Yes, you most certainly did, Abbi."

Abbi smiled, feeling rather proud and suddenly brave. "Well then, I think we should find out what else I can accomplish, don't you?" she asked, as she used her fingers to spread Julia's pussy lips to reveal a very hard and engored clitoris.

"Oh Julia! I think you like me very much. Or least your pussy does." Abbi teased.

Julia laughed. "Abbi, both my pussy and I adore you, but at the moment, my clit loves you most of all."

"Does it now? How would you suggest your clit and I get better aquainted?"

Julia did not want to scare Abbi by a request for oral sex, even though she was desperate for it. Even with an eagar student, it was best to start with the basics. "Honey, take one of your fingers, get it really wet, and then use it to gently circle my clit. That always drives me wild."

"Does it now? That should be fun to watch." Abbi used her index finger and slid it up and down Julia's slit, moistening it in a hot river of juices. Abbi watched Julia's face as she used her finger stroke the entrance of her pussy. Julia's eyes were closed, a hint of a smile was on her face, and she heard soft moans of contentment and she gently stroked. Suddenly, an overwhelming urge overtook her. Abbi used her left hand to spread Julia's lips as far as possible, and then she used two fingers on her right hand to plunge deep into Julia's pussy.

Julia bucked in surprised. "Oh God!!! Oh! Oh! Yes, Abbi! Oh yes, finger fuck me like that! Oh, Sweatheart, you are outstanding." Julia was writhing on the bed as Abbi plunged deep inside her again and again, twisting her fingers side to side as she did so.

"Julia, your pussy is so wet and swollen. It's very tight and ribbed too. I bet men love fucking you."

"Mmmm... Yes, I guess men do enjoy fucking me, but I have never enjoyed being finger fucked as much as I am right now, Abbi."

Abbi giggled. "Well, you did tell me to get my finger really wet."

Holly was enjoying herself, just watching her girlfriends play, when a thought occured to her. "You know Abbi, there is an important skill you must learn in order to become a competent lover."

Abbi continued to play with Julia's pussy but turned her head to see Holly standing behind her, staring at her ass pitched rather high into the air. Suddenly self conscious, Abbi asked, "What is it?"

"You must learn concentration. You must learn to give pleasure and receive pleasure simutaneously, Dear." Holly stated while softly caressing Abbi's back and and ass.

"Oh." Abbi had no idea what Holly was talking about.

"Don't you worry about a thing, Abbi. I'm going to take good care of you. You concentrate on pleasing Julia, and I'm going to concentrate on pleasing you." Holly gently pushed Abbi's thong off her ass and down her thighs. "Spread your legs a bit, Honey."

Abbi did as she was told and moaned in surprise and ecstasy as Holly began to gently caress her pussy.

"Remember Abbi, you must continue getting Julia off or I will have to stop getting you off." Holly warned.

"Oh God. Okay. I'm not sure I can do this."

Julia laughed. "Abbi, you can and you will. Now get back to finger fucking me!"

Abbi slid her fingers deep inside Julia again, marveling that her pussy was even more swollen and wet than it was just moments ago. "Julia, you are so swollen and tight. It's hard to believe a penis could ever fit inside you." Abbi declared, amazed.

Holly and Julia giggled together again. Holly explained, "This is nature's best invention, Abbi. The more aroused Julia is, the more swollen, wet and tight she becomes, which makes her pussy that much more delightful for whatever cock might enter."

"Exactly," Julia agreed, "And when I take my time to arouse a man, caressing and kissing him from head to toe, and then go down on him properly, his dick gets even harder and more fuckworthy."

"It doesn't hurt?"

"If you're this hot and wet, no, not possible." Julia assured her.

Abbi resumed finger fucking Julia deeply, and when she her curosity could no longer be curbed, she gently flickered her tongue across Julia's clit.

"Oh, Abbi, Mmmm.... Oh.... Yes, Baby. So good."

Abbi added a finger and used three digits to penetrate Julia rather roughly, and then she began to gently suck her clit.

"Oh, God. Abbi. That's fantastic. Oh, Abbi, please, please, please don't stop."

For the first time, Abbi enjoyed feeling sexually powerful. Julia was basically begging her to continue. Holly sensed Abbi's contentment, and decided to humble the girl ever so slightly by plunging her own fingers into Abbi's very wet pussy.

Abbi gasped, "Oh, Holly, I wasn't expecting... Oh, uh, uh...."

Holly chuckled. "What weren't you expecting, Abbi? You weren't expecting to be finger fucked while you finger fucked and went down on Julia? Silly Girl. Concentrate, Love. If you want me to lick your pussy, you must lick Julia's pussy. If you want me to finger fuck you hard, you must finger fuck Julia hard. If you want to cum again, you must make Julia cum. Do you understand? You must concentrate, Dear."

Abbi longed for Holly to penetrate her harder and deeper, and so she flicked her tongue over Julia's clit and plunged her fingers into her pussy as deep and hard as she could.

"Oh yes, Abbi, yes! Fuck me. Fuck me just like that! Oh, yes, suck my clit. Harder, Honey. Suck it. Yes. Suck it hard!" Julia cried.

Abbi stole a look up at Julia. She was writhing on the bed, her eyes were tightly shut, and Julia's hand pressed hard on the back of Abbi's head, nearly forcing Abbi's face into her pussy. Abbi began licking and sucking in earnest, trying not to be too distracted by the fact that Holly had added another finger and was plunging ever deeper into her own pussy.

"Oh, Holly, please. Holly, that feels incredible."

"I'm glad, Honey, but you must concentrate. It looks like our Julia is ready to explode." Holly cooed.

"I am. I am going to fucking explode. Oh, Abbi, please, please, suck my clit a bit harder and use your tongue, Baby." Julia pled.

Abbi was happy for the guidance, and did as she was told. She felt Julia's clit grow yet even harder beneath her flickering tongue, and her face was covered in Julia's juices. But as soon as Abbi began feeling confident and adept, Holly would do something that would distract her. Holly began circling Abbi's clit with a very moist finger, just as Julia had previously instructed her to do.

"Holly, wait, wait. That will make me cum!" Abbi cried.

"Well, then, you better make Julia cum soon, or you will be punished for cumming first." Holly warned and then playfully smacked her ass.

Abbi obeyed. She tried to ignore her own impending climax and feverishly worked her mouth over Julia's pussy. Licking her clit, darting her tongue inside Juila's hole, and then returning to suck on Julia's clit. Julia bucked her hips and her hand pressed Abbi's face even harder into her pussy.

"Oh, Abbi, yes, yes, I'm going to cum. Oh, yes. You're fucking me so well. Oh. Oh. Oh......"

"Abbi, fuck her with this." Holly commanded as she pressed the dildo into Abbi's hand.

Abbi felt unsure. "I don't know how to use this thing. I don't want to hurt her." Abbi stammered.

"Oh, God, Abbi, you aren't going to hurt me. You are going to fuck me. Now. Please." Julia begged.

Abbi spread Julia's pussy lips and inserted the tip of the dildo into her aching hole.

"Yes, that's it. More, Abbi. Come on now. I need to be fucked. I'm so close."

Abbi pushed the dildo into Julia further, amazed at how her pussy stretched to accomodate it.

"Oh, fuck yes, Abbi, that's it. Please don't stop."

Abbi began slowly plunging the dildo in and out of Juila, rather enjoying Julia's helplessness as Abbi controlled her pleasure. Once again, Holly sensed her arrogance, and increased the rate and speed of her finger circling Abbi's clit.

"Spread your legs a bit more, Abbi, I have a surprise for you."

Abbi felt something pressing against the opening of her pussy and she instinctively backed away. "Don't worry, Abbi, I'm going to make you feel just as good as you are making Julia feel." Holly was pressing another dildo into Abbi's pussy, one that was at least slightly bigger than the one she had used before. As always, Holly verbalized Abbi's worry before she could even state it. "It's okay, Honey. You can easily take more in from behind, trust me."

Abbi drew a deep breath as she felt the dildo stretch and fill her. Holly was right, she could handle more when on all fours. It didn't take Abbi long to get accustomed to feeling so deliciously full.

"Abbi!" Julia whined, "Pay attention! I'm so close!"

Abbi returned to her duties, deeply fucking Julia with the dildo and sucking her swollen clit, all while trying to ignore her own throbbing, stretched and filled pussy.

"Here I cum Abbi! Oh, yes, suck me harder. Yes. That's it. Fuck me harder. Yes. That's it. God, Abbi, yes!" Julia cried loudly enough to awake the entire hotel. Julia ground her pussy into Abbi's face one last time and released a moan that had clearly been building deep within her.

As Julia came, Holly plunged the dildo in and out of Abbi's pussy with one hand and used the other to stroke her clit. "Does that feel good, Abbi? You have finally made Julia cum, so you are free to cum whenever you like."

It did feel good. More than that, Abbi felt full, as if at long last some aching void in her had finally been filled. "I don't care about cumming," Abbi confessed, "I just love the feel of having that thing deep inside me."

Holly suddenly removed the dildo. "Oh, but Abbi, you must cum. It's only fair!. Turn around and lie on your back now so that Juila and I can properly attend to your pussy's needs." Holly insisted.

Abbi turned over and laid on her back, her head almost in Julia's lap. Abbi was aching to be fucked once again by Holly's dildo. "That's right Abbi. Good Girl, now spread your legs a bit more, Sweetheart. My toy is going to feel even bigger this way."

Julia and Abbi watched, enthralled as the dildo stretched and filled Abbi's tight pussy. Julia stroked Abbi's breasts and gently twisted her nipples as Holly thrust the dildo in and out. "Holly, your toy feels so good. I want it in me 24 hours a day!" Abbi declared.

"Oh, if you think this feels good, just wait until you get fucked by the real thing! Toys are great, but a nice, thick, hot cock is even better, Abbi." Julia nodded in agreement.

"Hmmm.... I think I know just the thing to make you cum, Abbi." Holly smiled devlishly, and leaned over and began licking Abbi's clit, while continuing to thrust the dildo deep and hard into her pussy. Julia continued to massage Abbi's breasts and twisted her nipples with a bit more force.

"Holly. Holly. Ah, Holly. I think. Oh. Yes. I think I'm... Yes. Oh, yes. I love that. Please. More. Deeper. Harder. Holly. Yes. Oh, my pussy needs this. Thank you! Oh, Holly, yes. YES!!!" It didn't take long. A few deep plunges, just several flicks of Holly's tongue across her virginal clit, and Abbi came hard for the second time that evening. Holly brought her to ectasy while Julia comforted her by stroking her hair and breasts. She had pleasured and been pleasured. Completely exhausted, Abbi could not help herself from falling into a sudden and deep sleep.
 
Last edited:
PJ didn't want to think about it.

He lay back on his hotel bed, thinking about it. Gosh: American hotel beds were so larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrge. Room enough for -

He needed someone to vent his anger on.

And yet - his exhilaration.

His meeting with the New York producers had all gone so badly.

And yet - so well.

He needed someone to tell.

He could call his ex in Greece.

Only, That Rich Bastard her new man might answer.

He could call his sister in England.

Only, she'd be incredibly sensible and stiff upper lip and -

He could open the bottle of Jack Daniel's on the bedside table whose seal was still unbroken.

Or he could pick up the phone -

'I'm PJ from yesterday. Is this Pamela? Hi! Is there a bar nearby where we could say hello? I'm somewhere around West 32nd and 5th, or is it 5th and West 32nd? - I haven't got the hang of your ways of saying things yet...'
 
I rolled over in the bed, sleepy eyed and absolutely exhausted. Light was coming in through the blinds and I idly wondered what time it was.
I snuggled back under the duvet as the previous nights antics flashed into my mind. As they did I felt my pussy contract and ache with longing. I shot up suddenly remembering Holly and Julia tonguing my Clit, Pamela sucking on my nipples,and the toys that had been used on me. Notto mention pleasuring Julia. I shut my eyes and moaned in longing. Swinging my legs over the side of the bed, I went in search of the girls to find out what they had planned for the day.
 
PJ didn't want to think about it.

He lay back on his hotel bed, thinking about it. Gosh: American hotel beds were so larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrge. Room enough for -

He needed someone to vent his anger on.

And yet - his exhilaration.

His meeting with the New York producers had all gone so badly.

And yet - so well.

He needed someone to tell.

He could call his ex in Greece.

Only, That Rich Bastard her new man might answer.

He could call his sister in England.

Only, she'd be incredibly sensible and stiff upper lip and -

He could open the bottle of Jack Daniel's on the bedside table whose seal was still unbroken.

Or he could pick up the phone -

'I'm PJ from yesterday. Is this Pamela? Hi! Is there a bar nearby where we could say hello? I'm somewhere around West 32nd and 5th, or is it 5th and West 32nd? - I haven't got the hang of your ways of saying things yet...'

When Julia entered the posh hotel bar, she immediately spotted Pamela and her handsome passenger from yesterday's flight. She had been concerned that Pamela might have been angry that she was left out of Abbi's second lesson, no one had thought to wake her, and afterwards Julia felt guilty. She need not have worried, seeing her from across the room, she could tell Pamela was far from angry. Just the opposite, her head was thrown back and she was laughing softly. Her handsome passenger was leaning forward, softly talking her friend, his hand high on her thigh. Pamela looked amazing. She was wearing a silk grey blouse, unbuttoned enough to show just a hint of a matching lacey bra underneath, her grey tight skirt was so short that Julia doubted she could be wearing panties, but what took her breath away was Pamela's shoes. She had never seen them before. Soft grey suede pumps, with a four or perhaps five inch heel. The Passenger and Pamela were clearly enjoying themselves, and Julia worried that she might be intruding. Although her handsome passenger was sexy, she admitted to herself that if Pamela wanted him all to herself it was more than fair, especially since she had not be included in Act Two of Abbi's deflowering. Before Julia could turn to leave, Pamela spotted her.

"There you are Honey! We've been waiting for you." Pamela stood to greet her, her skirt barely covering her lovely ass as she did so, a fact that was not lost on The Passenger. As Pam bent slightly to hug her, their passenger stole a long glance at her shapely ass, before he stood to greet Julia.

"Julia, you remember P.J. don't you?" Pamela asked. P.J. smiled at Julia, and then openly took her in with his eyes. Julia wasn't dressed as provocatively as Pamela, but she had certainly made the effort. She was wearing a wine colored silk wrap dress that hugged her curves and had a plunging neckline. Julia's ample breasts did not require a push up bra, but for this occasion she wore one anyway, which made her cleavage almost obscene. Around her neck Julia wore a locket on a long gold chain, which landed between her tits. She wished she had pumps like Pamela's, but her black patent pumps heels were three inches and complimented her dress. Julia felt P.J.'s eyes boring into her, and it aroused her immediately, she was sure that he would see her hard nipples poking through her dress.

"Of course I remember you, P.J., it is lovely to see you again." Julia chimed at him. P.J. smiled at her again, and then his eyes immediately returned to her chest.

"It's lovely to see you too, Julia. You look amazing. You both do. And I love your necklace." P.J. replied.

Julia could sense that P.J. had not done this sort of thing before, which was good, he wouldn't likely guess that she and Pamela were newbies themselves. P.J. was more handsome than she remembered, he had a strong jawline, something Julia found irresistable in a man, and he was tall, which was always a plus. His eyes were friendly and Julia felt herself relax. She stepped closer to him, and pulled the locket from between her breasts.

"Thank you, P.J., I've had this locket since I was a little girl." Julia opened it and offered it to him to hold, "See? Inside is a picture of me at my birthday party. I was four."

P.J. reached for the locket, grazing her breasts as he did so. He looked at it, and then returned it to her chest, slightly stroking the side of her left breast as he did so. Julia shuddered at the warmth of his hands. She admired his nerve, and silently prayed that he was as commanding in bed as he was during introductions.

"You were a very cute little girl, Julia, and now a very beautiful woman."

Julia loved the sound of his deep voice. "Thank you P.J. Flattery will get you absolutely everywhere."

"Please sit and join us. Pamela was just telling me some of the more amusing aspects of your job. Can I order you something to drink?"

"Thanks. A glass of red wine would be perfect. Tell me P.J., what brings you to New York?"
 
Jess settled in to his spacious suite, phoned home and checked in with the office. The rest of the evening was his. He watched the city bustle below, but he'd had a long day and didn't much feel like nightlife tonight.... Well, not outside nightlife. He picked up his cell phone and texted Holly.

Checked into my hotel room. Somewhat bored. Care for a drink? We'll get someone else to serve this time. ;) Jess.

Holly awakened the next morning to find the suite quiet. Abbi was still in bed...little sweetie...probably exhausted, I'll let her sleep in, she thought.

She looked over at her cell on the nightstand and noticed a new text...from Jess! Oh my God, he responded!

She sent him one back, "Sorry Jess, just got your text. I would love a drink. How does tonight sound? Care to meet me at the Four Seasons?

"See you at 7." came his reply after a few minutes. "Yes!" Holly whispered. She padded over to the huge bathroom, and started a rose scented bubble bath with the hotel's high end amenties. There was even a lovely crystal shallow dish with fresh red rose petals, which she sprinkled on top.

Holly slipped off her black satin wrap and slowly stepped into the soaking clawfoot tub. "Mmmm, this is heaven," she murmured, as she lowered her body into the silky water and thought about her upcoming date with Jess.
 
Last edited:
'It's lovely to see you too, Julia. You look amazing. You both do. And I love your necklace.'

PJ heard the easy phrase tumble from his lips. Actually he loved her breasts, and her beauty. The necklace was merely fair to middling. It seemed like he should be wearing something, something he could mention – a tie-pin, a belt, fancy shoes. He felt nondescript and grey-blue, in his slacks and shirt, beside the two women. But they seemed happy to make the running: she was showing him the locket...

As it were.

He just touched her breast, once, twice, as he took then relinquished the locket. He was almost shy: a chess man amid pieces that suddenly were playing another game with him, or against him.

Mp, with him. Alongside him. And hell, they were sexy. There was a little eye-contact; a little flattery. He ordered Julia a Merlot and saw the wink that passed from blond to brunette as Pamela excused herself to go to the Ladies room.

'Tell me, PJ, what brings you to New York?'

Your bright smile. Your laughing eyes. Your breasts. Your unchipped nail polish. Your confidence in naivety.

'The promise of riches beyond compare,' he said, for he didn't want to whine. The long long meeting today was still in one track of his thoughts despite the strong presence of the woman beside him – she seemed to have decided there should be no space between them even though there was plenty of room on the bench-seat, and who was he to complain?

'And have you been showered with riches then?'

'Conditional riches,' he said, for she was asking and he just had to tell someone, just a little about it, 'it's a television company, you see, and they want to buy the rights to my books, my detective character – as long as he can be taller, more handsome, with better teeth, less bothered about child-care – oh, and less kinky.'

Julia sipped at her wine and smiled at him. 'What kind of kinks do they want to remove from him, then, PJ?'

He gulped at his whisky. Where was the harm in a little lie, for the sake of the evening ahead? He leant closer, inhaling a subtle scent. ' All of his kinks, Julia. Spanking, bondage: everything. Imagine.'

And he sat back, and smiled at her, feeling all the hassles and resentments of the day lift away from him, with money in his pocket, and the other delightful woman just returning from the bathroom to sit at his other side...
 
'It's lovely to see you too, Julia. You look amazing. You both do. And I love your necklace.'

PJ heard the easy phrase tumble from his lips. Actually he loved her breasts, and her beauty. The necklace was merely fair to middling. It seemed like he should be wearing something, something he could mention – a tie-pin, a belt, fancy shoes. He felt nondescript and grey-blue, in his slacks and shirt, beside the two women. But they seemed happy to make the running: she was showing him the locket...

As it were.

He just touched her breast, once, twice, as he took then relinquished the locket. He was almost shy: a chess man amid pieces that suddenly were playing another game with him, or against him.

Mp, with him. Alongside him. And hell, they were sexy. There was a little eye-contact; a little flattery. He ordered Julia a Merlot and saw the wink that passed from blond to brunette as Pamela excused herself to go to the Ladies room.

'Tell me, PJ, what brings you to New York?'

Your bright smile. Your laughing eyes. Your breasts. Your unchipped nail polish. Your confidence in naivety.

'The promise of riches beyond compare,' he said, for he didn't want to whine. The long long meeting today was still in one track of his thoughts despite the strong presence of the woman beside him – she seemed to have decided there should be no space between them even though there was plenty of room on the bench-seat, and who was he to complain?

'And have you been showered with riches then?'

'Conditional riches,' he said, for she was asking and he just had to tell someone, just a little about it, 'it's a television company, you see, and they want to buy the rights to my books, my detective character – as long as he can be taller, more handsome, with better teeth, less bothered about child-care – oh, and less kinky.'

Julia sipped at her wine and smiled at him. 'What kind of kinks do they want to remove from him, then, PJ?'

He gulped at his whisky. Where was the harm in a little lie, for the sake of the evening ahead? He leant closer, inhaling a subtle scent. ' All of his kinks, Julia. Spanking, bondage: everything. Imagine.'

And he sat back, and smiled at her, feeling all the hassles and resentments of the day lift away from him, with money in his pocket, and the other delightful woman just returning from the bathroom to sit at his other side...

Julia snuggled closer to him, looked up, and batted her eyes innocently. "Gosh, PJ, without spanking and bondage, who would watch the show? I mean, it's my understanding that those are the quintessential building blocks, the basic foundation, to any good story."

Pamela returned from the Ladies and wedged herself on PJ's other side, leaning her right thigh and breast against him as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "What's the basic foundation to any good story?" she asked.

"Spanking and bondage, of course," Julia answered matter-of-factly, "PJ is an author. His main character is a detective, so I assume you write mysteries, correct?"

PJ merely nodded. He was more interested in taking in Julia's amazing tits and Pamela legs -Damn, they were so long they must go up to her neck!- than answering in depth.

"I, myself can't stand any fiction that doesn't include a few good spankings and at least a little bondage. It's more important than a plot. Without them, it might as well be a calculus textbook." Pamela added, while brazenly caressing PJ's muscular thigh.

Juila laughed. "They should put spankings and bondage in calculus texts. It would have made that class much easier to pass. I had to vist my calc prof multiple times for tutoring. It was torture."

"If I remember correctly, you more than just passed calculus."

"Of course! My professor was happy to give me extra help with spankings and bondage. He was an excellent teacher. A few private lessons and I was at the top of my class. I told you, it was torture. Sweet torture, and I was a very serious student."

"Ah, I remember that semester now!" Pamela exclaimed, "You came back from those tutoring sessions and showed me everything you learned."

Julia smiled at Pamela and released a long sigh. "Mmmm. Yes, that's right. Damn, sometimes I really miss college."

Pamela returned her attention to PJ, who was clearing enjoying their banter. She crossed her legs, revealing yet more leg and just a hint of her ass.

"So, PJ, are you in New York City to do character research?"
 
Calculus. What did PJ remember about calculus? He took a gulp of his whisky, in the hope that that would help.

It helped, though not with calculus.

'So, PJ, are you in New York City to do character research?'

The night had turned unexpectedly warm, now he was sandwiched between the two delightful women. 'Scientific studies,' he managed to gasp, 'that's why I'm here, your professor sounds like my sort of fellow, I'm over here to study various aspects of...'

The blonde's leg was moving slightly, just slightly against him.

'North American intellectual life, in fact I've just in my head started drafting the beginning of a paper, Unusual methods of encouraging an understanding of differential calculus...'

'Differential,' said Julia, in quite a provocative way.

'Trouble with me,' said PJ, 'I'm easily distracted, for instance, at this very moment I find myself more drawn to an intensive study of the movement of heavenly bodies...'

'Heavenly bodies,' said Pamela, snuggling a little closer, licking her lips in a way he had never seen this close.

'But then, after a couple of whiskies, I feel, maybe I should return to my first love, an action-research project into the true dark nature of oenophilia...'

'Eee?' said Julia.

'No,' said Pamela.

'Yes,' said PJ, 'love of wine, we could get a couple of bottles of Merlot from behind the bar and then,' it was time, definitely time, to put his arms around both of them, 'I'm betting both of you moonlight as interior designers, right?'

'Just give me the moonlight,' they both said, and laughed at each other.

'See,' said PJ, 'I have this hotel room,' dangling the key on his right forefinger, 'and I'd really like a couple of expert views on how it could be improved...What do you say to a viewing...?'
 
The trio ordered several more bottles of red from the bar and then made their way to PJ's room. Julia and Pamela were still sober enough to look at one another cautiously before following PJ. They had not imbibed enough alcohol to make them completely at ease with the fact that they were about to have sex with a virtual stranger. After all, what did they really know about this guy?

Pamela wondered to herself how on earth Holly was managing to overcome her nerves, when she was very likely right now in a similar situation herself. She thankfully had Julia by her side. If PJ turned out to be some creep, it was unlikely that he would be able to overpower them both. With that thought in mind, Pamela relaxed back into the situation.

In the elevator, she curled up to PJ's side and let one hand trail along his chest. Julia did the same on his other side. Both women noticed that PJ had a lovely erection straining at the front of his trousers. Though they didn't unzip him, they each used one hand to fondle his cock and balls. PJ let out a delighted sigh as he looked back and forth between the two girls.

They exited the elevator car entwined together in one erotic mass, arriving at PJ's door as quickly as they could manage.
 
Last edited:
The apartment looked empty, But I made a coffee as quietly as I could. I knew I What Julia was like with a hangover! As I was making my coffee, I heard the sound of running water, and someone humming. Good. I could at least talk about last night with one of the girls.
I knocked lightly on the bathroom door, and Holly called me in. I walked into the opulent bathroom and gasped. It was beautiful.Holly laughed as I went and sat on the toilet seat.

"Hey little one, how did you sleep?"


"Amazing! I slept the best I have done in years! Where have Julia and Pam gone? Are you going out?" I asked with a frown. "Oh"

"But I'm not going for ages so we can chat. You can even show me what to wear and help me do my hair and make-up if you'd like Abs. You can always just chill out here, raid the mini bar and watch trashy movies...and order room service" Holly said with a wink

"That sounds like a good idea. But what's with the room service?"I had no idea why she was winking at that, unless it was a 'raid the room service' wink.

"The Concierge" she simply said. I flushed bright red then and Holly laughed at me. Fluster I stood up and made my way out of the bathroom, which only made Holly laugh even more.
I busied myself with making another coffee, and went and collapsed on the huge sofa in the living area. Holly finally emerged from the bath wrapped in a towel. I followed her into her room, and to my amazement, she dropped the towel and started rubbing herself down with body cream. Holly looked over her shoulder, and a wicked smile crossed her face as she saw me falter and stand in the doorway.

"Oh come now Abigail, surely you can't be nervous or embarrassed by my naked body after last night" I blushed again "Of course" She mused "you never got chance to see any of us naked did you? You got an eyeful of Julia's pussy though didn't you"
When I didn't answer, she walked across the room towards me. I lowered my eyes, more out of respect than anything else. When she reached me, Holly being slightly taller, took my chin in her hand and lifted it so i was looking at her.
"I want you to look at my body Abigail. You have to get over thus unease you have concerning sex. You were fantastic last night. I am sure Pamela and Julia, as would I, would be upset if last nights lessons went to waste" And with that her hot lips were on mine. I could feel her tongue probing my mouth and I melted into the kiss. Holly's hand snaked around the back of my head, and I felt her fingers bury themselves in my hair, tugging roughly, trying to get me closer, which was impossible. Without thinking, my hands came up and landed on Holly's hips. As she kissed me more forcefully, I surprised myself, when my hands stroked her soft skin, and made their way up towards her shoulders. On there ascent, my fingertips brushed across Holly's breasts and she moaned into my mouth. I pushed her away gently when I reached my goal, and she complained slightly at the separation of the kiss.

"Shush" I told her. This brought Holly mildly to her senses and she looked me in the eyes, I had never demanded anything in my life, let alone commanded a naked women. "I want to look at you" I told her. She nodded and held still.
I ran my fingers and eyes down her arms first, and felt her shiver a little under my gaze. I stopped "are you cold Holly? Do you want me to stop?"

She closed her eyes briefly "No. Don't stop. Please"

"Then we need to get more comfortable" I told her. She narrowed her eyes at me, but didn't protest, as I led her over to the bed. She laid down, and I lay next to her, studying her beautiful form.
I ran my fingers along her arms once again, stopping as I reached her wrists, circling my thumb along the inside. My fingers tiptoed their way back up, stroking her elbow and shoulders as I passed. I traced the outline of her collar bone. I dipped my head, and peppered little kisses along Holly's skin, and heard her suck in a deep breath. I chased my fingertips with soft kisses, which were now glancing the hollow of her throat, up her neck and kissed along her jaw line. I reached her lips and gently kisses her.Making my way around towards Holly's ears. I nibbled on her lobe and I felt a shiver run through her

"Holly?" I whispered. "ummm" was all I could coherently make out from Holly's mouth

"Holly would you like me lick your pussy?" I tried desperately not to blush as the words came out of my mouth. She turned and looked at me with a smile.

"You Sweetheart. I would love it if you would go down on me"
 
Back
Top