Perfect? (Closed: Miss_Shy_Newcastle)

I thrashed around as more electricity hit me. I wanted to stop screaming, but it was my natural reaction.

"Do you think I'm happy with this body I was given? Do you think I enjoy having to spend hours looking for work? Or do you think I'd rather have men fall at my feet and an easy life? Believe me it's the latter. I'm just afraid of what it involves" I gasped.
 
He decided to stop the shocks for now, but kept her strapped in, the electrodes connected, a silent threat that he could continue any time he wanted. With one of his hands, he stroked her hair and said, in an almost comforting voice: "I believe you now. It is too bad it had to come to this. If you do everything I say from now on, there will be no more shocks - not even any more chains. It all depends on what you do."
 
"Are - are you going to hurt me though?" I asked nervously, still thinking I could maybe find a way to escape once I gained his trust. "That's what I'm afraid of - that's why I acted the way I did. I'd also rather trust the person I was being sold to - what's to stop him choosing another when he tires of me?"

My eyes darted around the room. It wasn't really a room, more of a prison cell. I certainly wouldn't be going anywhere while chained up.
 
"You are - or rather, will be - much too expensive to waste", he said, still stroking her hair. Casually undoing the electrodes, he continued: "The transformation process is quite painful, yes. However, you can avoid unnecessary pain quite easily. It is so much easier than rebelling and having your soft young flesh grilled off your bones, isn't it?", he said with a slight smile as he started to loosen the straps.
 
The hair stroking was almost too soothing - I was starting to feel relaxed, and I knew I couldn't do that. After all, I was still being held here against my will.

As he unfastened the straps I wriggled again. Not enough to worry him, but enough for me to feel slightly more comfortable.

"Do you already have a buyer? Is that the way it works? They pre buy and give you instructions?" I kept on with the questions, wanting to distract him from his task and keep any further pain away a little longer.
 
"Yes, I work exclusively on commission. I must say, the instructions in your case are really quite unusual. It will require a long ordeal of physical and psychological modifications, none of which will be too easy on you, I fear."

She was now completely free of the straps and he helped her off the table. "Escape is, of course, quite impossible, just so you know. The only exit is by lift, and I happen to be the only one who knows the code, so if you should think it a good idea to, say, knock me out and escape, you will probably starve to death down here..."
 
I accepted his hand and climbed down off the table.

"You work alone except for the brutes then? You do all the work yourself?" I feigned surprise, but I was actually disappointed. If he'd had colleagues, maybe I could have gotten them to make him see sense, or got them to help me. "I'd have thought you weren't qualified for everything."
 
"Oh, I have many talents. Mostly medical, of course. I am not an expert for behavioural modification, but I have refined my crude methods so far you will be a completely new person when I am done with you... it will probabyl hurt, though. That is inevitable."

Still holding her hand, he led her out of the room and towards another room, hidden behind an identical steel door. Behind it was a fairly comfortable, if spartan, bedroom. Except for the fact that all the "furniture" was either cast from concrete or bolted to the wall, and that there were no windows, it could have passed for a very clean, fairly comfortable room in a college dormitory.
 
"So I guess this is where you want me to sleep?" I surveyed the room. Not exactly comfortable, but it would do. At least until I gained his trust. I was surprised enough he'd at least granted me a toilet and wash basin along with basic washing supplies.

As he loosened his grip, I stepped inside the room.

"Why the desk? Surely you're not expecting me to study? I thought you wanted a bimbo, not someone with knowledge? And if I slip my clothes off to sleep, will that be it, will I be naked all the time?"
 
All throughout the punishment, something had started to make its presence known in his pants... quite forcefully, in fact. Now was his chance to do something about it. Without a further word, he opened the zipper, his penis almost shooting out as he freed it.

"One further thing before I let you rest", he simply said, sure that she would understand what he wanted of her. Still, one hand grabbed her hair gently, in case she was slow to realize it. "Go slow, please. See it as the first part of your training..."
 
Back
Top