Married Female Editor Wanted

photobiker

Virgin
Married Female Editor Wanted for Loving Wives Stories

Hi,

I'm looking for a married, female editor to help with some stories I'm working on. My favorite genre is normally reserved wives who, for one reason or another, end up in a threesome or moresome either with their husband or with him watching.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, drop me a line and let's get started!

Henry

Last edited:
Since you claim to be male, Henry, and your other posts are of this same nature in the Playground, I'm just taking a wild guess here that you are looking more for hook up than an editor. :D

If not, suggest you finish the stories first so you at least have that fig leaf to add to your pitch.

My money is there are no completed stories. The married female editor is going to help write them. probably through IM and cyber sex. Maybe Skype if he is really lucky.

Try the lit personals for this.

Yes, I am a male. I'm looking for a married female editor to provide that perspective. I have a bunch of stories written, some complete, some not. If I was looking for a hookup, I would go elsewhere.

Yes, I am a male. I'm looking for a married female editor to provide that perspective. I have a bunch of stories written, some complete, some not. If I was looking for a hookup, I would go elsewhere.

If you were looking for a good editor gender and marital status wouldn't matter their editing skills would.

You'll have to excuse the cynicism we see this quite a bit people who want only a female editor or female co-writer. Oddly I cannot recall the other way around, a woman wanting a man only.

If you were looking for a good editor gender and marital status wouldn't matter their editing skills would.

You'll have to excuse the cynicism we see this quite a bit people who want only a female editor or female co-writer. Oddly I cannot recall the other way around, a woman wanting a man only.

A lot of writers look for perspectives from the other gender in an editor, and some do look for single or married editors. And some are looking for the perspective from the same gender because they haven't read a lot of erotica.

I just had an author contact me about editing stories in categories I don't edit for because he wanted a female perspective and he likes my comments on the boards. I would have edited for him if the categories had been a good fit because he's a good writer.

The editor's gender is just another variable a writer should consider when looking for an editor.

If you're married then, LadyVer, I think it would be great for you to answer Henry's call. :D

If you're married then, LadyVer, I think it would be great for you to answer Henry's call. :D

My profile is clear enough about what I am. I still like that song I dedicated to you. Just saying. ;)

Dangling a penis with one's participles can be a challenge.

Back