Democrat Paradise, San Francisco...

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
is paradise lost:

Conditions On The Streets Of San Francisco Are Comparable To “The Slums Of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, And Manila”
June 24, 2019 by Michael Snyder

Once upon a time, some of the most beautiful cities in the entire world were on the west coast, but now those same cities are degenerating into drug-infested cesspools of filth and garbage right in front of our eyes. San Francisco is known as the epicenter for our tech industry, and Los Angeles produces more entertainment than anyone else in the world, and yet both cities are making headlines all over the world for other reasons these days. Right now, nearly a quarter of the nation’s homeless population lives in the state of California, and more are arriving with each passing day. When you walk the streets of San Francisco or Los Angeles, you can’t help but notice the open air drug markets, the giant mountains of trash, and the discarded needles and piles of human feces that are seemingly everywhere. If this is what things look like when the U.S. economy is still relatively stable, how bad are things going to get when the economy tanks?

In San Francisco, the homeless population has grown by 17 percent since 2017, and when a UN official recently walked the streets she was absolutely horrified by what she witnessed…

When Leilani Farha paid a visit to San Francisco in January, she knew the grim reputation of the city’s homeless encampments. In her four years as the United Nations Special Rapporteur for Adequate Housing, Farha has visited the slums of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, and Manila. The crisis in San Francisco, she said, is comparable to these conditions.

I have never been to Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta or Manila, and so I will just have to take her word for what the conditions are like there.

But how can this be happening in one of the wealthiest cities in the entire country?

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...-View-Of-San-Francisco-Public-Domain.jpg#main

you know why San Francisco is so fucked up?

Because, where I live I own a house with a mortgage paid off, and I make a decent living.

If I lived in San Francisco and made the same salary I make now, I would be forced to live on the streets. Or, maybe with, like, five other dudes in a one bedroom apartment.

THAT is the real issue. Too many homeless who are not homeless by choice or due to mental illness/substance abuse.

AND the Giants are in last place. That is fucked up. Not sure what this has to do with democrats, but they need to elect some new infielders who can produce some runs. Even a third-party center fielder would help improve the scoring.

you know why San Francisco is so fucked up?

Because, where I live I own a house with a mortgage paid off, and I make a decent living.

If I lived in San Francisco and made the same salary I make now, I would be forced to live on the streets. Or, maybe with, like, five other dudes in a one bedroom apartment.

THAT is the real issue. Too many homeless who are not homeless by choice or due to mental illness/substance abuse.

AND the Giants are in last place. That is fucked up. Not sure what this has to do with democrats, but they need to elect some new infielders who can produce some runs. Even a third-party center fielder would help improve the scoring.

No. The real reason that SF is fucked up is because the city administration believes that taxing the hell out of the citizens/residents is the best way to solve a financial crisis they created by decades long fiscal mismanagement.

is paradise lost:

Conditions On The Streets Of San Francisco Are Comparable To “The Slums Of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, And Manila”

Once upon a time, some of the most beautiful cities in the entire world were on the west coast, but now those same cities are degenerating into drug-infested cesspools of filth and garbage right in front of our eyes. San Francisco is known as the epicenter for our tech industry, and Los Angeles produces more entertainment than anyone else in the world, and yet both cities are making headlines all over the world for other reasons these days. Right now, nearly a quarter of the nation’s homeless population lives in the state of California, and more are arriving with each passing day. When you walk the streets of San Francisco or Los Angeles, you can’t help but notice the open air drug markets, the giant mountains of trash, and the discarded needles and piles of human feces that are seemingly everywhere. If this is what things look like when the U.S. economy is still relatively stable, how bad are things going to get when the economy tanks?

In San Francisco, the homeless population has grown by 17 percent since 2017, and when a UN official recently walked the streets she was absolutely horrified by what she witnessed…

When Leilani Farha paid a visit to San Francisco in January, she knew the grim reputation of the city’s homeless encampments. In her four years as the United Nations Special Rapporteur for Adequate Housing, Farha has visited the slums of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, and Manila. The crisis in San Francisco, she said, is comparable to these conditions.

I have never been to Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta or Manila, and so I will just have to take her word for what the conditions are like there.

But how can this be happening in one of the wealthiest cities in the entire country?

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...-View-Of-San-Francisco-Public-Domain.jpg#main

San Francisco is not the epicenter of the tech industry. That would be San Jose, a larger city about fifty miles south.

snip

Michael T. Snyder is a far-right Christian evangelist crank and conspiracy theorist who has started numerous blogs as a testament to his raging insane belief that the world is about to end. He started with The Economic Collapse Blog in 2007, with constant articles stating how the world is going to hell every single day since the meltdown started in 2007. It seems as though Snyder blames the government for every ill in the world, because without it everything would be great.

You always have the BEST sources...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

is paradise lost:

You posted a blog without facts, vettebitch.

The best thing in California is the San Andreas Fault. I can’t wait until California makes it mad enough to move to Arizona.😂Kant

Last edited:
well, maybe it's the fault of Jed York and the 49ers. They haven't been the same since the NFL got rid of Eddie DeBartolo. Jed York has run that team in the ground, and probably the city along with it.

And the fucking Giants need some new hitters.

Back