Consent: an anonymous, multiple choice poll

Things you have done

  • Had sex with someone who was over the drink drive limit

    Votes: 40 80.0%
  • Initiated sex with someone who was asleep

    Votes: 35 70.0%
  • Encouraged drink/drugs to make sex more likely

    Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Persisted after the first rejection in case they change their minds

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Had sex when you knew they weren't really into it

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Argued/sulked after being declined

    Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Mentally coerced sex

    Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Physically coerced sex

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Physically forced sex

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Violently forced sex

    Votes: 4 8.0%

  • Total voters
    50
In this hyper-sensitive pop culture we live in, I imagine there are people who have been guilted into sex because they didn't want to be called a bigot, racist, homophobe, etc. Would that be mental coercion?

If a man is presenting as a traditional ideal of a woman, would that be considered mental coercion?

Oooo, what is a guy fully transitions into a woman, and doesn't tell their straight partner? Would that be physical coercion and/or mental coercion?
 
Candi, you're a really slutty sober too :rolleyes:

You ain't seen nothin yet. When I'm drunk I'm like... gross. Like this is a true fact that I'm not proud of but I have absolutely no reason to disbelieve. One time when I first started fucking my now-boyfriend, like we weren't even dating yet, I was so fucking drunk I couldn't piss by myself, like literally falling down drunk, like couldn't stand up to piss drunk, and he wasn't much better, but he was like... trying to take care of me because he's a goddamn angel, and he made me sit down to piss because that was how fucked up I was and I tried to suck his dick while I was sitting on the toilet. Not even because I was particularly horny just like... there was a dick in my face and I'm not the kind of person to look a gift horse in the mouth.

To make this make sense I want you to realize that his dick was literally RIGHT in my face. Our height difference is such that if I'm sitting down like that it's just... it's right fucking there.

I don't remember this, that's how drunk I was, but I guarantee it happened.

I think the drunk sex isn't black and white. But if I was more sober than my intended shag, and they hadn't previously made it clear that shagging me is something they want to do when they're sober, it would obviously be taking advantage. I've declined sex in that situation, because I didn't want to be a morning regret.

I've never been the least drunk person in that situation. I'm very small. Two shots and I don't know what planet I'm on. So I either have to be completely sober or shitfaced. It's a switch, not a spectrum for me. But if I'm sober I'm not gonna initiate sex with somebody drunk. I'm trying to think of a time where I've ever had sex with a drunk person while I was sober and I can't. I don't like... if it's people I would fuck, like if it's friends or partners, there's never been a situation where I'm not also drinking. I mean, I can't think of one.

where's "none of the above"? one of the things i could never imagine is having sex with someone 1) who is unresponsive, 2) having sex involved with violence. how are you supposed to get an erection under those conditions?

Whiskey dick don't mean a thing if you're a bottom.

And I like violence in my sex.
 
And I like violence in my sex.
Violent sex can be great! My previous playmate used to leave me black and blue and walking like John Wayne.

The bodybuilding toyboy with the huge cock© would be a "none of the above" option. Violence doesn't do anything for his boner. We get plenty of violence, sparring, but never in our sex.
 
Violent sex can be great! My previous playmate used to leave me black and blue and walking like John Wayne.

The bodybuilding toyboy with the huge cock© would be a "none of the above" option. Violence doesn't do anything for his boner. We get plenty of violence, sparring, but never in our sex.

Thank you professor gav.
 
Violent sex can be great! My previous playmate used to leave me black and blue and walking like John Wayne.

The bodybuilding toyboy with the huge cock© would be a "none of the above" option. Violence doesn't do anything for his boner. We get plenty of violence, sparring, but never in our sex.

God I love that feeling when you can't walk and you can feel your body healing from it. I love the way that like... I'll compare it to how after you get a tattoo it just feels so fuckin good.

Yeah I'm... I'm a huge fan.

Watching the bruises slowly disappear too or like, touching them? I get them on my neck a lot, gf can't really do much, but my bf can choke the absolute shit out of me and then while it's healing I can put my hand on my neck and squeeze and it feels so fuckin good... I jack off like that kind of a lot.

Not right now though. Which pisses me off.
 
Dolf talks about rape more than any female representing character here.

She’d make an excellent candidate once she loses the weight.
 
Ok, the results of the poll are pretty interesting.

The first two options are grey, because it's possible that they're an agreed part of an established relationship. But, excluding specifically consented to exceptions, they're all varying degrees of wrongness.

I'm wondering if anyone is brave enough to talk about the options further down the list...
 
In this hyper-sensitive pop culture we live in, I imagine there are people who have been guilted into sex because they didn't want to be called a bigot, racist, homophobe, etc. Would that be mental coercion?

If a man is presenting as a traditional ideal of a woman, would that be considered mental coercion?

Oooo, what is a guy fully transitions into a woman, and doesn't tell their straight partner? Would that be physical coercion and/or mental coercion?

And you wonder why folks are always calling you a bigot, so much so that you had to change your name.
 
1 and 2 for me as well, both with my fella. He rather enjoys the second answer when it occurs.
 
The second option for me. I enjoy sleepy sex and give joyous consent to be woken up that way to my partners, and I ask about it before hand (do you mind waking up with your cock in my mouth?). Obviously in the moment, if they have previously consented, and then wake up with minds changed, I would stop. Not had that happen as of yet.
 
How about things done to you!

sissy could check them all if the title was different, like "things done to you".
 
I can't answer the poll because I've never done any of those things. Too submissive (and that can sometimes be a problem, believe me I am not necessarily proud of this.)
 
There *could* be positive outcomes for many of those.
 
I'm into dominant sex, certain aspects of bdsm and role-playing rough scenes. I respect and love women, but shiiiiii. I like the reactions of ladies, when I take control
 
Back
Top