Incest accidental penetration

Will you write it?
Never written before, but merely stating that there would be another potential reader.

Not to say I wouldn't give it a try, if I had the time, but I doubt I'm the person people would want to pick it up.
 
Just a quick comment about "accidental penetration": I doubt it. Oh, I don't doubt that some PIV pokes are not strictly deliberate. But when folks expose genitals in proximity close enough for penetration, such penetration should be anticipated, if not intended. "Hey sis, pretend you're riding me like a porn star!" "OK bro, that'll be fun... oops..." Yeah, right. I like the stuck-together-in-a-horse-costume-at-Hallowe'en scenario for inadvertent rear action. And the ever-popular mom-sitting-in-my-lap-in-a-bumpy-car scenario. They're like cartoons. Fun fun fun.
 
Let us just say that this is about a nudist family or a family that is already comfortable being naked or partially naked at home, and already involve in oral sex.

Though the brother or son is slowly and patiently trying his best to go more than just oral, the mom or sister is still hesitant to go all the way to sexual intercourse.
But is okay with the cock just a bit touching their pussies when they hug or play rough.
 
Just a quick comment about "accidental penetration": I doubt it. Oh, I don't doubt that some PIV pokes are not strictly deliberate. But when folks expose genitals in proximity close enough for penetration, such penetration should be anticipated, if not intended. "Hey sis, pretend you're riding me like a porn star!" "OK bro, that'll be fun... oops..." Yeah, right. I like the stuck-together-in-a-horse-costume-at-Hallowe'en scenario for inadvertent rear action. And the ever-popular mom-sitting-in-my-lap-in-a-bumpy-car scenario. They're like cartoons. Fun fun fun.

The horse costume one I read was hot as fuck.
 
The horse costume one I read was hot as fuck.
That's the same one I referred to. Those costumes sure get sweaty...

Okay, accidental incest penetration. Family is in their hot-tub, naked. A batch of uncle+aunt+cousins show up and climb in too. The tub is over-crowded so lap-sitting is necessary to get everybody in. Sure thing, Mom, sit in my lap... oops.

Or, brother and sister are with friends and/or family at the ocean beach. End-of-day, it's time to shower-off the sand+salt and dress. The showers are packed, so bro and sis share one. They're naked; he's aroused by her body; he drops a bar of soap that slides forward on the slick tiles; she bends over to retrieve it just as he steps forward chasing it; he slips and slides forward, conveniently lodging his rigid ramrod in her pretty portal (or maybe her windward passage).

Or, brother and sister (or mother and son, or father and daughter) of a naturist family are riding their horses bareback (REALLY bareback!) in their pasture on a warm, drizzly day. (I've done this in Lake County, California.) One dismounts for some reason. The other rides up; their horse stops suddenly, dislodging the rider, who fall directly on their relative, knocking them down into the soft wet grass and becoming impaled. Oooh...
 
Last edited:
I hope somebody could write a story like this.

It could be a nudist mother and son while slow dancing in a sweet music and casual about a son having an eretion, The son being outbalanced and fell on his butt on the edge of the bed or sofa. causing the son pulling the mom with him and ended up accidentally impaling herself in his son's hard cock. They were both wide eyed with surprise.

Or a nudist family with a brother and sister play wrestling on the floor and the sister stradling her brother to get the best of him. The Mom enjoying watching them was a bit shocked and surprised wide eyed when she saw that the daughter accidentally impaled herself on the brother and saw how her son's cock glistened with pussy juice when the sister withdrew from her brother's cock. The mom pretending to scold her kids but smiling. The kids just laugh about it and told their mom that it was just an accident.

Or Mother and son coddles naked in bed or the mom could just be wearing short nighties with out panties with their legs entwined and suddenly the phone rings and both of them got surprised and both jerked at the same time and suddenly they realised that the son's cock is burried deep in the mother's pussy.

This could be somewhat an incest story with some humor in it.
I like all your ideas! but Im a roleplayer, not a writer, if thats any assistance to you.
 
Younger brother visits older sister for the weekend. Sister invites brother into pool/swimming hole one evening. Brother has no swimsuit, so sister suggests he go in his boxers. She wears a tight bathing suit. Brother and sister rough house, like they used to do as kids. Despite his best attempts to control himself, brother finds his dick is getting hard at the sight of his sister's big breasts bouncing and straining in thier too tight top; as well as with the way he is constantly grinding against her body as they play. His cock head starts to poke through the flap of his boxers. In one manuvour, his dick pushes down sister's ill-fitting bikini bottoms, and pokes against her pussy lips. In a moment of panic, both siblings accidently come closer together, instead push each other away, and brother's penis slips into sister's pussy.
 
This might be a great start

How about this?

A family which includes a father (50), mother(45), a daughter (20), one son (18) and lastly a kid son (6). This family visits a resort which has a nice pool area. As usual what we find in every good resort there is one large pool for adults and one small pool for kids.

Everyone is enjoying in the large pool except for the 6 year old son. He too wants to have fun but only in the small pool. He is nagging his brother to come with him as kids are not allowed to play alone in the pool. Eventually his brother agrees. He goes with him to the small pool. It is only couple of feet deep. They start playing with a ball and are having fun. Their mother who is watching them both from a distance wishes to join them. She gets out of the bigger pool and heads to the small pool. She gets into the pool with them.

(Here is where things become interesting)

The mother is looking hot in her two piece bikini. They are playing a game where mother has to stand in between her two sons and try to catch the ball in the air that one son is throwing to her another son. While playing, her 18 year old son gets a hardon watching his mother's hot body which he is noticing for the first time. His mother is trying to catch the ball when she slips and falls. Her 18 year old son who is standing behind her tries to hold her as she is falling but he too loose his balance. He falls down and his mother lands on his lap impaling her son's massive erection.

No one except them knows what has happened. They somehow gets out of the situation and do not talk about it until they reach home.
---
Thats it. I am still thinking on how they end up fucking each other. Have any ideas?
 
I have to agree about telling people to write it themselves. Some people are not comfortable writing a story, others don't have the gift of story telling.

It's like everytime someone says to me Oh singing is easy. I want to say fuck off asshole, just becasue you were blessed with a decent singing voice doesn't mean everyone can do it. SInging is like writing, either you have the ability to do it or you don't. It may need polishing but the basic skills are there. Not everyone can sing, not everyone can write.

Even those of us who took classes on writing and write well, had the basic gift and drive to write. NOt everyone does.


As for the OP's original ideas, I'm sure there are a lot of stories on lit like this already although I haven't read one. They do sound interesting and can go in lots of ways...

where does it happen at home in private, at a dance in a nudist club, at a nudist wedding and son is the groom?

How do people react does orgy ensue? is everyone disgusted by it? Are people aroused but nothing happens until they're in private?

Just some thoughts.
 
I don't suppose anybody gotten round to writing any of these ideas? I'd be really interested in reading them
 
Very well said...loveupskirt.

Also English is only my second language. My concern is that my grammar might not be good enough. I have been in this site for a good while now and have read lots of very negative comments...

Your grammar & sentence structure are better than RippityDoo's so I don't think you will have a problem.
 
I wrote a story about a father who "accidentally" encounters his 18-year-old daughter at a gloryhole. It's one of my fav topics. He has both oral and anal sex with her, then it continues at home when they realize what's happening. http://www.literotica.com/s/gloryhole-surprise-1
I'd call that more 'inadvertent' than 'accidental'. I mean, they were both there to fuck, right? They just didn't know who owned the body parts they coupled with. I have inadvertent incest in my THAT'S MY GIRL and BLACK & WHITE stories, where father+daughter in one and siblings or cousins in the others don't know their kinship when they start fucking because they've been separated since infancy.

Gloryhole incest will never be accidental -- that cock didn't slide into a hole unintentionally. No, "accidental penetration incest" requires some slapstick manoeuvre like those presented above, some sort of slip, stumble or slide, a move without conscious intention. An OOPS moment.

EDIT: Now that I think on it, there's another class of non-deliberate incest, where the participants are both drunk-stoned-drugged-concussed and don't realize who they're fucking. Throw in the old wrong-bedroom trick and VOILA! we've got accidental incest. One case: siblings Alan and Alice have married siblings Barb and Ben. The guys and gals are physically similar. They party together at a resort and get rather blotto. Alice and Barb head for their bedrooms while Alan and Ben have one last round, then stagger down the hall to... the wrong rooms. Siblings fuck accidentally. I'm sure this story has been written.
 
Last edited:
from the original idea...during the play the daughter comes down on her brother's rigid cock to the hilt and the three are frozen in shock....no one moves except the throbbing of the brother's cock. No one seems to know what to do next. The mother's legs begin to tremble from holding them together so tight. They all stare at each other. Both the brother and sister begin to slowly rotating their hips, and their mother slipped her fingers between her legs. They all watched each other intently but still without a spoken word. The action increase to raw fucking and masturbation. After the climax there was still no spoken word about it.
 
one of the best reasons to wrestle your sister nude.

Using the idea of accidental penetration, but getting rid of the nudist angle, have the brother and sister wrestling in a fight over the TV remote or something. During the fight, the sister's bikini bottom gets pulled aside and the brother's shorts get pulled down. Both are so determined to win, they don't stop wrestling when this happens and are unaware of what has happened to each other.

The brother also gets an erection during the match, and starts to let up. So the sister winds up on top of him, The brother is pressing his backside down to try to avoid his sister feeling his erection. The sister, thinking she has won, adjusts her position, coming down hard on her brother, causing him to bring his hips forward at just the right angle. As a result, the brother's hard cock slips into his sister's pussy.

There is the awkward moment when both parties realize what has just happened. They are frozen, looking into each others eyes. The brother's cock about halfway into his sister's pussy. Then she slides all the way down on his cock . . .
 
Last edited:
Hmmmmm

First of all... writing the story yourself is kinda like masturbating. Sure it's fun, but it's missing the mystery of another personality in the equation. Having someone else write the story could take it places you never imagined it going.

How about on a dark night mom's on the way to the bathroom (naked, of course, nobody else is up, right?) (dang, what happened to the night light?) and drops her cell phone (or something). She's bending over, searching the floor with her hand, and son who is also answering the call of nature with a woody proceeding him, runs right up the sweet spot with a delicious "thunk".

Anything could happen after that.
 
Back
Top