New Adventure, New Thread (M)

Nice thread you got going! Nice bod too....:devil:

Thank you very much for your kind words of encouragement (I'm hoping that you are being encouraging).

Always nice to be recognized, especially by someone as lovely as you

My job is very seasonal. I spend nearly every day between Memorial and Labor Days outside for hours at a stretch interacting with tens, I'd not hundreds, of people.

Then the winter comes, with it's gray days and the need to stay bundled up. The crowds are gone and the work that is left is solitary, isolated, indoors.

It is always a struggle to maintain a happy attitude without the sun, without human contact.

So days like today, even though they chill me to the bone when I step out in the wind, offer some solace from the warmth of the sun on my skin.

Love the lighting! Are you a carny??

My job is very seasonal. I spend nearly every day between Memorial and Labor Days outside for hours at a stretch interacting with tens, I'd not hundreds, of people.

Then the winter comes, with it's gray days and the need to stay bundled up. The crowds are gone and the work that is left is solitary, isolated, indoors.

It is always a struggle to maintain a happy attitude without the sun, without human contact.

So days like today, even though they chill me to the bone when I step out in the wind, offer some solace from the warmth of the sun on my skin.

I feel you. I don't like winter. When everything is gray, it makes me feel gray. Hence moving further and further south until winter is barely a thing. It is an absolutely gorgeous day today, it is a shame that I am in the office

Love the lighting! Are you a carny??

I have never gotten that guess as a speculation on my job!

I suspect very few carnival operators wear a uniform like this

Attachments

• IMG_20190208_155150.jpg
    IMG_20190208_155150.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I feel you. I don't like winter. When everything is gray, it makes me feel gray. Hence moving further and further south until winter is barely a thing. It is an absolutely gorgeous day today, it is a shame that I am in the office

Florida in the winter is quite a lovely place to be.

Warm sunshine, flowers still in bloom, and not a flake of snow

I will gladly take the rain over the snow these days

Last edited:

I have never gotten that guess as a speculation on my job!

I suspect very few carnival operators wear a uniform like this

Really? Carnivals operate from Memorial Day to Labor Day around these parts. You deal with thousands of people every day and they spend their winters fixing the rides and making new attractions. Seemed obvious to me! :D

I never would have guessed military from that description and I'm right down the road from the Naval Academy. :)

Really? Carnivals operate from Memorial Day to Labor Day around these parts. You deal with thousands of people every day and they spend their winters fixing the rides and making new attractions. Seemed obvious to me! :D

I never would have guessed military from that description and I'm right down the road from the Naval Academy. :)

Not military, more like the Merchant Marine.

I wore that when I performed weddings.

Annapolis is a lovely city, even in the winter

Not military, more like the Merchant Marine.

I wore that when I performed weddings.

Annapolis is a lovely city, even in the winter

Ah, gotcha! :)

Annapolis has it's moments for sure, especially when the cherry blossoms bloom.

A friend asked for this set a little while back

Hope that she enjoys it

I don't have any deep thoughts to pair with the photos, except to say that I enjoy putting a smile on people's faces. Much of my job these days is making sure that our customers have a positive, memorable experience.

Sometimes something goes wrong, sometimes I cannot fix everything. But I do all in my power to ease their anger or embarrassment.

I am not saving lives or creating lasting works of art, but I endeavor to help people have a slightly better day.

And sometimes I get caught out in the rain.

Attachments

• IMG_20190209_144249.jpg
    IMG_20190209_144249.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20190209_144452.jpg
    IMG_20190209_144452.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
A friend asked for this set a little while back

Hope that she enjoys it

I don't have any deep thoughts to pair with the photos, except to say that I enjoy putting a smile on people's faces. Much of my job these days is making sure that our customers have a positive, memorable experience.

Sometimes something goes wrong, sometimes I cannot fix everything. But I do all in my power to ease their anger or embarrassment.

I am not saving lives or creating lasting works of art, but I endeavor to help people have a slightly better day.

And sometimes I get caught out in the rain.

Well who doesn't like a good wet t-shirt. And no need to worry about the deep thoughts. They are nice and all and let us get to know you, but yeah, 65% ok maybe 70% of the reason I am looking is to check out your body. Sorry. At least I am honest. You made me smile though.

I am secure enough in myself that I am not terribly bothered by the prospect of being objectified

;-)

Just so long as you lovely ladies keep visiting and commenting, I will continue to ramble and post.

I am secure enough in myself that I am not terribly bothered by the prospect of being objectified

;-)

Just so long as you lovely ladies keep visiting and commenting, I will continue to ramble and post.

Well good. I am glad my sexual objectification does not offend your delicate sensibilities. Plus if it did, I'd probably tease you mercilessly because I'm nice like that.

Well good. I am glad my sexual objectification does not offend your delicate sensibilities. Plus if it did, I'd probably tease you mercilessly because I'm nice like that.

Indeed, I have observed you being a delicate flower and shit.

;-)

I would not describe myself as 'fragile' so I am quite happy with the attention

Last edited:
What? No shoes??

I for one am extremely disappointed regarding the lack of shoes.

Must do better next time

Any reasonable request

I for one am extremely disappointed regarding the lack of shoes.

Must do better next time

A wise man once said "Give the lady what she wants."

The shoes are a bit worse for wear. Apologies in advance.

I do hope, young lady that this remedies the oversight.

Attachments

• IMG_20190211_104320.jpg
    IMG_20190211_104320.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20190211_104255.jpg
    IMG_20190211_104255.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I’m not going to lie and pretend that’s even a remotely sexy look! However, bonus points awarded for making me laugh, and meeting all the specified criteria.

Top of the class

(I wonder if there are any shoe fetishists secretly going wild over your pics right now?)

Back