Illustrations for story

RosieVelvet

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Posts
155
Without wishing to give too much away at this point, one of the projects I'm working on here is a collaborative story with another writer; an erotic farce in which two characters take turns to give their first-person accounts of the encounter as it unfolds, with neither knowing quite what the other is going to come up with next as they game each other. I find I'm really enjoying this kind of work and it's comi..., er, proceeding very nicely. I'm sure all will be revealed.

Meanwhile it has occurred to me that I'd really like to have illustrations. The problem being that as a writer I'm very confident building with words but I'm really rubbish at drawing and illustration. I'm not looking for explicit sex scenes, just graphical, comic-style interpretations of the characters. Would anybody with graphical talents be interested in working with me on this? It would be good if I could provide a character summary in words and see a visual interpretation.

Rosie
 
Is there a particular style of illustration you are looking for? Realistic? Heavily stylized? Hentai? Is there a medium you prefer? Painting? Pen? Pencil? Graphic software?


I'm working on some pencil drawings and could be interested in taking on something, but it would be helpful to know more about what you are looking for.
 
Back
Top