Alternate Blurting I: Wasteland

2014-02-05-zzzz-comic-bigbadwolf.jpg
 
All the 'interesting" things happen while my part of the world is sleeping or at work. None of it makes sense when you wake up/come back and the GB looks like it does.

I own the blurt thread now and it will live forever in my name as a testament to my succulent penis.
 
See you blowin' me a kiss it doesn't take a scientist
To understand what's goin' on baby
If you see somethin' in my eye, let's not overanalyze
Don't go too deep with it baby

So let it be what it'll be
Don't make a fuss and go crazy over you and me
Here's what I do, I'll play it loose
Not like we have a date with destiny

It's just a little crush
Not like I faint every time we touch
It's just some little thing
Not like everything I do depends on you
Sha la la la, sha la la la
 
Did some googling and aside from the penis cactus, which is a member of the succulent plant family, the words “succulent penis” have never before been paired, it seems.
 
There's a little something about a limp chinese succulent penis.

I can't believe i just googled that.


I’m that good. ( yes, you may think about my penis... enjoy yourself. Send pics. Hell, i think about your left breast all the time)

I saw that one too, and as you know ( you little scamp), youve changed the order of the words.... in that one, the words succulent and penis are not next to each other.
 
The Lancie Pants Who Stole The Blurt Thread

Every blurter on the GeeBee liked the blurt thread a lot, but the Lancie Pants, who lived to the north - did not. The Lancie Pants hated the blurt thread - the whole blurting season. Now, please don't ask why; no one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. Or it could be that his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all... may have been that his cock was two sizes too small.

But, whatever the reason, his heart or his little spurter, he stood there on the new blurt thread eve hating the blurters.

Lancie Pants stared down from his cave with a sour Lancie dread at the warm posts below in the nearly ended thread. For he knew that every blurter was busy now, while his life was near dead. For he knew every blurter in the blurt thread on the GeeBee page one, was busy now having fun, while he was having none.

"And they're smiling and laughing," he snarled with a sneer. "The new blurt thread, it's practically here!"

Lancie Pants knew what he feared was almost near, "Oh the posts! Oh the posts, posts, posts, posts! There's one thing I hate: oh the posts, posts, posts, posts!"

Lancie Pants looked at his little dog, Que, licking his balls. He knew Que had no clue for what to do. But he knew Que would always beckon to his calls.

"So what to do?" wondered the shrew.

Then he growled, with his small fingers nervously drumming, "I must find some way to keep the new thread from coming!"

Then he got an idea. An awful idea. Lancie Pants got a wonderful, *awful* idea!

Lancie Pants exclaimed as he groaned and sat up alone in his bed, "I know just what to do! I'll make quick Lancie Pants posts and steal the new thread! Que can join in too as he has nothing better to spew!"

And so it was done. There was no more to do. The blurt thread was now his, and his little dog Que.

"Boo hoo, the blurters won't know what do do!" he was grinchily fapping. "They're finding out now that they have no thread coming! They're just finding out, I know just what they'll do. Their mouths will hang open a minute or two, then the blurters from the blurt thread will all cry, "Boo Hoo."

Then Lancie Pants looked at the GeeBee, and frowned at what he did see. It was a new blurt thread with his name, but something else too.

He hadn't stopped the blurting from coming, it came! Somehow or other... it came just the same.

Fah-who-forays, Dah-who-dorays, Welcome, blurt thread in Harry's name, bring your light. Fah-who forays, Dah-who dorays, Welcome in the cold, dark night. Welcome blurt thread, Fah-who-ramus. Welcome blurt thread, Dah-who-damus. Welcome blurt thread, while we stand. Heart to heart, and hand in hand.
 
About 30 mins was all. *shrugs* Too fucking cold to go running this morning.


No shit, 20 below here and I have a week long snowmobile trip to start tomorrow

I guess 30 minutes well spent...picking on lacie is always time well spent:D
 
Best post ever! It could be due to my strange fascination with Seuss, but probably not.
 
The Lancie Pants Who Stole The Blurt Thread

..... snip.....

Fah-who-forays, Dah-who-dorays, Welcome, blurt thread in Harry's name, bring your light. Fah-who forays, Dah-who dorays, Welcome in the cold, dark night. Welcome blurt thread, Fah-who-ramus. Welcome blurt thread, Dah-who-damus. Welcome blurt thread, while we stand. Heart to heart, and hand in hand.



Fun read! :D

Nice job!
 
I am over this work week. I'd like to travel immediately to about 6 1/2 hours from now.
 
I'm so confused. I know, that's fairly normal. Which blurt are we blurting in?

post where you like. we ain't the boss of you :)

this is just one of two alternate blurt threads for those who can't see lace's due to the ignore function
 
i dont get the people who work full time at home

this would drive me nuts

i only do it when i have to go to the drs

today is liver dr day, woohoo
 
Back
Top