Sexy Women of Literotica!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what started off as a humorous picture for indie to show that out here in the country, you can just go feed the horse in your bra and panties, turned into "You can also straddle the hay while the horse looks on and probably wonders what the fuck you are doing on her hay"

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well what started off as a humorous picture for indie to show that out here in the country, you can just go feed the horse in your bra and panties, turned into "You can also straddle the hay while the horse looks on and probably wonders what the fuck you are doing on her hay"

attachment.php

No matter where you took it, it is one hell of a sexy pic... that hair, the eyes... absolutely beautiful!!:rose::kiss::rose:

No matter where you took it, it is one hell of a sexy pic... that hair, the eyes... absolutely beautiful!!:rose::kiss::rose:
:kiss: Thank you. I started trying to take the picture for the paired one with Indie last night and my hair kept drying all crazy lol So I just went with it.
Ready and waiting for a roll in the hay? I definitely wouldn't mind ;) :devil:

As soon as I stood up, I had enough hay to pick out of my bra and panties I looked like I already had. But I'm game!!! :D:kiss:

attachment.php
WOW! Super sexy pic Sassy!

Fuckity fucking fuck. That's hot enough to make me wish I were an inanimate object (that there haybale). :eek:

attachment.php

Mm mm wonderful shot indeed

I feel like I should skip down the road singing this. ;)

Oh please feel free to do that, but I want a vid of it happening.:heart:

attachment.php

Bahahahahah what can I say :heart: you make me laugh.:kiss:
Forgot to add, I have hay in the shed, I have never seen anything at hawt as you straddling my bales. Come to think of it I have never seen anything straddling my bales.:kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back