Group Uggg

And welcome you are.

*Lays out snacks for the stealthy visitor*
:rose::rose::rose:

;)

Am I stealthy now? I think I have my status as online...

*Casually snacks on a rose, then another and another*

Well I don't know about you, but when I lurk I'm stealthy as F#%*!;)

Uggg:rose:

Yeah I'm not so good at stealth. My tata's get in the way and I always find out precisely where the pots and pans are stored. :rolleyes:

The grace of the predator

Does the pray not feel a moment of desire,
When pursued by the grace of the predator.
Perhaps in those last fateful fractions of time,
The jugular is offered in sacrifice to something divine.

*Sits in his box, lurking through poetry and prose, intermittently fanning herself, looking more and more enthralled with each passing moment.*

*Sits in his box, lurking through poetry and prose, intermittently fanning herself, looking more and more enthralled with each passing moment.*

:eek:*blushing furiously*:eek:

It does appear I am under the microscope:eek:

*Tries to straighten rumpled shirt*

*stands up a little straighter and tries not to fidget*

:rose:

:eek:*blushing furiously*:eek:

It does appear I am under the microscope:eek:

*Tries to straighten rumpled shirt*

*stands up a little straighter and tries not to fidget*

:rose:

Oh oh I like you in pink. I think that should be your default color. Mmm yes. Pretty in pink for your pretty little cheeks. That's what I want. I like you under a microscope so I can inspect all your pretty little pink places, very carefully. Don't worry about that shirt. It will be off soon enough. Ooh and do fidget a bit more. It shows off your contours. I like those.

*casually nibbling on the rose as my eyes hungrily devour him*

Oh oh I like you in pink. I think that should be your default color. Mmm yes. Pretty in pink for your pretty little cheeks. That's what I want. I like you under a microscope so I can inspect all your pretty little pink places, very carefully. Don't worry about that shirt. It will be off soon enough. Ooh and do fidget a bit more. It shows off your contours. I like those.

*casually nibbling on the rose as my eyes hungrily devour him*

Hey! You're sexing up my poetry thread!!!!

Your going to at least have to do that in rhyme!

Now let see, what rhymes with fidgets.... Midgets (no that's not PC)... Umm... Didgets! :)eek: uh oh!) :eek:

Hey! You're sexing up my poetry thread!!!!

Your going to at least have to do that in rhyme!

Now let see, what rhymes with fidgets.... Midgets (no that's not PC)... Umm... Didgets! :)eek: uh oh!) :eek:

If I had a life's worth of time I'd write you only words that rhyme. But since I only have today, there's only so much that I can say. I'd like to write you pretty things, that show you how much joy you bring. But for now this my time is growing low. With each new day there's room to grow.

If I had a life's worth of time I'd write you only words that rhyme. But since I only have today, there's only so much that I can say. I'd like to write you pretty things, that show you how much joy you bring. But for now this my time is growing low. With each new day there's room to grow.

*Claps hands in delight*

I'm tickled pink;)

Quite

Some rare words in the English language have a property that I find most fascinating. That is two definitions that are mutually exclusive.

Quite is one such word. In the past it was used as an exclamation that meant 'absolutely'. These days it is more often used to as an adverb for 'mostly'.

but if you look it up both definitions will still be listed:

to the utmost or most absolute extent or degree; absolutely; completely.

to a certain or fairly significant extent or degree; fairly.

Who knows of other words like this? I would like some more examples.

This ones from a PM I sent a friend but I think its worth keeping.:)

:heart:Chocolate:heart:

Deep dark dangerous chocolates,
Melted mindly musings,
Pooling puddles.
Trap!

Last edited:
A naked pool of 'melted willing' at your feet!

Gratitude, lust and desire.
Damn it, you've set me on fire.
As I kneel here in adoration,
Will you join me on the pyre?

I am am afraid.
I am excited.
I am yours.
I am melting in a pool of willing,
And cooking in your heat,
As I kneel here at your feet.

Hi 3g! :heart::heart::heart:
I brought you sparkle dust.
74a7368315b23b1537d375d4e114402f.jpg

You write like a man possessed. I wonder just what it is that lights your hands ablaze.

*Hugs For LOL*

Heya!:rose::rose:

I'm really good at the moment!:D Overflowing with happy thoughts and warm feelings.:) Hope you are well too:kiss:.

I'm so glad to hear that!! I am doing well, I think that blood moon brought benefits, don't ya think? Its been a lovely week so far, and the weekend is fabulous!!

I'm so glad to hear that!! I am doing well, I think that blood moon brought benefits, don't ya think? Its been a lovely week so far, and the weekend is fabulous!!

Ya the weather here is glorious, I'm thinking I'll spend the morning at home then go out for a swim this afternoon, maybe catch the sunset later if the weather stays fine. Could be a perfect Saturday!!:)

Ya the weather here is glorious, I'm thinking I'll spend the morning at home then go out for a swim this afternoon, maybe catch the sunset later if the weather stays fine. Could be a perfect Saturday!!:)

Oh my, that's exactly what I did on my Saturday 3G...I went swimming! I swam along the ocean, and it was so pretty! I didn't think I could do it, but I made it. We stayed there until sunset as well. You won't regret it...it felt like we were on vacation!

I hope you do have that perfect Saturday! I'll be right there with you!

As promised

Happy thoughts to guard your sleep my friend

The black blanket has been pulled over the bright blue sky,
And through its sparkling stars I spy the land of living dreams,
Where poems are read backwards and you are afraid, or so it seems.

The great glowing orb has crested the black green wall,
And though it stares down upon us slumbering innocent dreamers,
There is no need to feel frightful fear at all.

Because silent sleepers are watched over by happy thoughts from afar,
Sent by your friends, fellow dreamers that we love,
Golden guardian angel thoughts with the white wings of the gentle dove.

Sleep well. Sleep deep. Wake happy.

Back