Adventure,Riches, and Romance (closed for LexiLove)

Altar let out a moan as she eased down on his cock. As she slowlly rode him it didn't take long for his cock to get fully hard again. He said "of course we can love. I know its something you've wanted for awhile." HE leaned up claiming her lips in a deep kiss. He smiled against her lips and said "I have two of the sexiest woman I know as my wives."
 
Karina soon blushed after the kiss. "Are you sure Hun? What about the guild and jobs?"She said. Wanting to be sure that his was alright to start a family. Moaning out as he kissed down her neck. "I want to be sure that we can do this with Imani and not have to worry."She said.
 
He kissed her neck. Licking and sucking on the tender flesh. Hearing her worry he said "its okay my love. Both me and Imani agreed that I should try to impregnate you. We will manage to get the guild running even while you are pregnant. We ourselves may not be able to go on jobs but as soon as we get members we can hire them out on the jobs."
 
Karina immediately pulled him into a kiss as she was excited. Pushing Altar over as they kissed. "I am so happy to hear that my love. Please fill me so I may carry your child."she said. Not wanting to waste anytime and to see how fast she could get pregnant.
 
Altar smiled at her words. Seeing the excitment in her eyes. He rolled them over. Claiming her lips in a hungry kiss. He began to thrust into her hard and fast.
 
Karina held him.close as they kissed, moaning into it. "I love you."she said. Moaning out as he fucked her cunt. This was a baby making session . Though she would be worried about them if tbwy went out on a job.
 
Altar kissed down her neck to her tits. Latching onto her nipple as he continued to fuck her pussy. Fucking her hard and fast. There flesh slapping together. He moaned " I'm gonna c baby. I'm gonna fill you with my seed."
 
Karina cried out because of the pleasure. "Oh fill me up hun."she said. As she wanted so badly to give him a family. Kissing his forehead as she felt him cum inside her. Smiling as she pulled him into a soft kiss.
 
Altar smiled catching his breath. The feeling of Karina's cunt milking his cock was always good. He slipped out of her sitting against the head board. As he recovered and waited for the opurtunity to do another round. He traced his fingers over karina's skin. Lightly touching her clit or her tits.
 
Karina smiled as she snuggled up to Altar. Kissing his neck becore moaning softly. "You good for another round?"she asked. Wanting to be sure he was up for it. She crawled down by his cock and began to suck him.
 
Alter let out a moan as Karina began to suck him off. Her skilled mouth easilly bringing his cock back to life. He put his hand on her hread. Helping guide her as she bobbed her head on his thick cock. He said "fuck suck it baby. I love when you suck my cock like that."
 
Karina felt his hand guiding her as she sucked him. Knowing he loved this very much. Soon sucking him dry as his seed shot into her mouth. Smiling after she had eased him out of her mouth. Crawling back up his body to kiss him again.
 
After kissing her he said "I love you Karina." After awhile he said "lets wake Imani up and ill go fix us some lunch."
 
Karina nodded her head as she gently shook Imani. Getting her up, holding her close to her. Kisdingvher head before Karina lead her to the dining room. Braiding her hair as Altar made lunch. Karina began to tease Imani's pussy.
 
As altar prepared dinner he heard a moan. Looking over his shoulder at Karina teasing Imani. He smiled at the sight. Karina did say she was gonna work on her stamina.
 
Karina smirked as she kept teasing Imani, who was already moaning. Slipping a finger inside as she kept fingering her. Trying to built up her stamina so Imani would last longer. Slipping another finger inside as she went to town on Imani's pussy.
 
Altar over the sights and moans had trouble focusing on making lunch. His cock visibly erect as he tried to focus on the task at hand.
 
Karina knew that Altar was having issues as Imani was moaning pretty good. Though she soon screamed out as came,soon panting. Karina worked her through the orgasm before slipping her fingers out and into her asshole. Imani cried out as Karina began to fuck her ass.
 
Altar groaned trying to finish lunch. Resisting the urge to join his wives as they played. He said "you two are gonna be pure torture on me."
 
"I need to get her ready for when I am with child."she said. Karina smiled at Altar as he knew she was right. Imani was moaning even more as Karina was playing with her clit. "Why don't you come and join us love."she said. Knowing Altar was really struggling to make lunch.
 
Altar didn't have to be told twice. Setting the finished lunch down he went over. Kissing both his wives before he kneeled down begining to eat out Imani's sweet cunt. While Karina fucked her ass with her fingers.
 
Imani cried out as her wife and husband pleased her. Didn't take long for her to cum again. Karina slipped her fingers out before she sat on the table. having Imani eat her out as this gave Altar the chance to fuck Imani from behind.
 
Altar watched Imani's hips sway slightly as she ate out Karina. A perfect invitation. Stepping up bheind her he gave her ass a slap. Earning a moan right into Karina's pussy. He slipped his cock into her waiting cunt. Fucking her slow at first teasing Imani.
 
Imani moaned into Karina's cunt as Altar began to fuck her. Karina had a smile on her face as she watched. Keeping Imani from leaving her cunt. "Fuck her good hun."she said. Pulling Imani up into a hot kiss.
 
Altar did as he was instructed. Begining to fuck Imani harder. His balls slapping against her clit each time he thrust his cock into her tight pussy. He leaned in kissing Imani's neck as he whispered in her ear "who does your two pussies belong too now and forever." Loving the possessiveness of them being his wives. Knowing no other man would ever get to feel there cunts around there cock like he got to.
 
Back
Top