Make your reader climax in 200 words or less

After A Couple Glasses Of Punch

It was on a Saturday
night that both Jim
and his beautiful
bride Darlene had
made it to the home
of his new boss for
the annual party.

But after he allowed
himself to have a
couple glasses of
punch, Jim looked
around and saw
that Darlene was
not with him just
before his coworker
Grace took Jim by
the hand and led
him into another
room where he saw
Darlene naked on
the floor with Jason
probing her pussy
while his wife Lisa
has allowed Darlene
to suck her cunt.

And while Jim was
watching the whole
thing, Grace got down
on her knees, unzipped
Jim's pants and began
to suck his dick which
made everyone else
including Jason, Lisa
and Darlene to look
at what Grace was
doing to Jim and
cheer them both on.

That was before the
entire room had
started to spin around
several times until
everything for Jim
had gone totally dark.

But then, on the next
day, Jim woke up with
a pounding head and
a naked Grace still
sleeping on top of him.

After he was able to
get Grace off of him,
Jim walked towards
Darlene and saw her
still asleep.
 
Late Night

Drew had worked late three nights in a row. Tonight it was after 3am. He hadn’t seen much of Jackie since the project started. Mostly they exchanged texts. Increasingly frustrated texts.

Drew undressed in the bathroom and padded naked and exhausted to the bedroom. The click of the door woke Jackie.

“Hey Babe. Missed you.” She clicked on a soft light. The room was dimly lit by electric candles, controlled from a remote on the nightstand.

Jackie's shapely legs were clad in black fishnets, held up by garters attached to a black lace and red satin corset. The outfit was made for her hourglass figure. Her full breasts spilled out of the demi cups.

She rose up on all fours. Her bare ass and naked hairless pussy spoke clearly her intentions before she gave them voice. Her pussy glistened, moist with the essence of a sexually deprived woman. A woman who desperately wanted to make that “depraved”.

She reached a hand down and spread her full lips.

“We can talk about work later. Right now I need you to get behind me, shove that nice, fat cock in me and fuck the loneliness right out of my cunt.”

200 words, including title.
 
The Weekend With Her Mother In Law

At first, Megan thought that it was going to be boring after Danny's mother invited them to her house for the weekend.

But that was before she woke up one day and saw that Danny was not in the room with her which made Megan get out of bed and start looking around the house for her husband.

That was before she heard a noise coming from inside the study which made Megan take a peek inside that room and see Danny probing the pussy of his own mother until he saw his wife staring at them.

That made Danny get off his mom, walk over to Megan and cup her pussy before his mother touched Danny on his shoulder and made him step aside in order to rip open Megan's nightgown and suck her cunt while Danny gave his mom some anal probing.

And then, after all three of them had shared a loud moan of intense orgasm, Megan looked up at the ceiling and smiled for she had noticed that spending the weekend with her mother in law was not going to boring after all.

As a matter of fact, Megan invited Danny's mom to Cleveland next weekend.
 
I Call Him from Work

“I’m really horny,” I say.

“How horny?” he says.

“I took off my clothes.”

“You’re completely naked?”

“Except for my panties … hold on ….” I put down the phone for a moment. “Now I’m completely naked.”

“Um … won’t that get you fired?”

“I locked the door to my office. No one knows. Oh wow.”

“What?”

“I am really, really wet. It’s kind of impressive.”

“Are you … uh …?”

“Touching myself? Yes. Do you want me to describe what I’m doing?”

“Yes.”

“I’m bent over my desk, fucking myself with my fingers. I’m sliding them in and out of my pussy, pretending it’s your cock. Oh!”

“What?”

“It just … it just feels so good. Here, listen.”

I hold the phone between my open thighs while I stroke.

“Fuck you’re wet,” he says.

“Do you want to fuck me?” My voice is breathless and ragged. “Do you want to stick your thick, hard cock inside my slippery little cunt?”

“You know I do.”

“I’m going to come now, okay baby? I’m going to come while you listen.”

“Please.”

I cover my mouth so my coworkers won’t hear.
 
What Was In That Punch?

It was while Brad and Jayne were having a few cups of the party punch that his best friend Bill took him by the hand and led him into the den where his former love Shannon was standing naked and waiting for Brad to take his clothes off and start fucking her.

Jayne had suddenly noticed a small crowd in front of the door of the den which made Jayne force her way through the crowd and into the room where she saw with shocked eyes Brad sucking Shannon's tits and drilling his dick deep inside her pussy before Jayne got woozy and dropped to the floor.

Then, when she opened her eyes and felt a terrible pounding in her head, Jayne noticed that she was as naked as both Brad and Shannon were with Shannon on top of her and Brad on top of Shannon which made Jayne place both hands on her forehead and ask herself, "What was in that punch that Brad and I had gulped down?"

"I wish I could tell you, Jayne. But to tell the truth, I'm just as hung over as you are." was what Jayne has heard Shannon seriously say to her.
 
Back
Top