Shy and unsure, I'm new

Shame we don't get to see you today, but I understand you need your beauty rest. We eagerly await your return!
 
Thank you all! I don't think I'm gonna put anything up today or tomorrow, but hopefully I'll post something up on Sunday.

You don't have to spoil us every day with pics Lily! (though we wouldn't mind :devil: )

Loving your exploration and adventurous skill at the slow tease! :D

THANK YOU! You are PHENOMENAL!
 
Thank you all! I don't think I'm gonna put anything up today or tomorrow, but hopefully I'll post something up on Sunday.

On one hand, I'm a tiny bit disappointed that I don't get to see more of you.

On the other hand, I'm kind of pleased that I can come back when you're actually online and chat to you.
 
So, I've been toying with the idea of creating a Lit account and putting up pictures for a while, and I finally created an account, I guess the next step is pictures. I'm not really confident about my body, so please, be nice. Oh, and I'm in college, so the mirrors here aren't really clean. Sorry about the smudges in the pictures...

Here goes.

View attachment 1167594
View attachment 1167595
View attachment 1167596
View attachment 1167597

Smudges I see no smudges I only see you and looking good.
 
Wow... In my opinion you have NOTHING about which to be insecure!! From what I've seen, you are utterly gorgeous! And that hair... :eek: :eek:
 
It was bound to happen... Glad to see you around these parts again!
 
Damn, glad I found this. Wow, super sexy and I love your tits mmmmm

You're really putting some serious lead in my 'pencil' ;)
:rose:
 
i leave Lit for a couple months and come back to you and your amazing pics, very beautiful and sexy
 
Back
Top