On Her Turf

"Yours," I said not even appearing to think about it. I had never brought a guy back to my apartment, it was my place, my personal territory. The idea of having some guy on my personal territory had never sat right with me. Maybe one day would come were I would feel comfortable having someone else staying there but I had never found that guy yet. Looking down at Chris I had a sudden thought that what if it was him, I considered it but pushed the thought aside. I would need to consider it more, yet there was also that small fear that kept pestering me that made me think maybe not.

Giving him one more deep kiss I push myself up and off him, moving over to our clothes. Brushing the dirt and grass from my skin, I retrieve my g-string and jeans slipping them both on. Then finding my corset I do it back up around me. The entire time I was dressing I watched him from the corner. I still didn't know what it was that drew me to him but I was more than willing to stick around and find out what it was. "So how far to your place?" I asked turning to him.
 
I got up and got dress faster than Ari. I watched her as she got dressed, slipping her g-string and pants on as they hugged perfectly. Watching her dress was like a work of art. Her body complete perfection. Her eyes were on me the whole time as if we were studying one another. I still couldn't shake this feeling that there was something peculiar about her. I know it might be crazy, but I wanted to know what it was. "It's no far" I replied as I took her hand and led her out of the park.

My place was only two blocks away, my hand felt so warm in Ari's hand. It was something I missed when it came to being alive. I lived in a complex on the second floor, it was crude by design dark almost empty at times and so silent that you could hear the slightest foot steps. It was perfect. I led Ari to my place and let her look around, the blind was covered to hid any sunlight with the only illumination coming from the few lights in the apartment. I wrapped my arms around Ari, putting small kisses on her neck. "I hope you didn't put the corset on too tight, because you won't be wearing for long." I said my hand moving onto on of her hands. "You bad girl, having dirty finger nails."
 
Smiling I walked with him out of the park hand in hand. As we walked a few questions started to rise to mind. Like how long had he lived in town, because I had never seen him in the club before mind you I didn't know everybody but I knew most of the usual regulars. Paying attention to where we were going I knew these streets. When we head into a complex I realised that he didn't live that far from my own apartments. The heels of my boots clicked as we walked along the second floor and I couldn't help but think that you would have to be very careful and very light of foot if you wanted to sneak along here. Maybe it would be different during the day light hours. Entering his place I look around feeling a slight unease which I usually felt when I was entering some were unknown.

Listening to the sounds of the building I smile as I heard him come up behind me. Tilting my head as he kissed my neck, "Oh I am sure that it can be removed quite quickly." I laugh softly at his comment about my finger nails. "Well how about you show me some were where we can clean them and you can see how much of a bad girl I am," I purr raising one of his hands that is on mine. Then turning my hand I take his and bring it to my lips. Taking one of his fingers between my lips I gently suck on it flicking the tip of my tongue over the tip of his finger. Smiling as I did it.
 
I feel her tongue flick my finger as my other hand begin to pull a bit of her corset, exposing one of her breast as I massage it. The fire burned within my eyes for her, wanting to take again. I took my finger out of her mouth and led her to the bathroom. It was small but the shower was big enough for the both of us. I started the water and went behind her again as I had her face the mirror, my lips on her as our eyes looked on at our reflection in the mirror. Thank goodness the whole vampires not cast shadows wasn't true or this would have been awkward.

Our tongues played with one another as I tugged at her corset, pulling it off to show her bust. I loved seeing us in the mirror, looking over the beautiful woman that was next to me, wearing that g-string that showed off her ass perfectly as my bad girl a little spank. Soon the mirror fogged and it was time to for us to get a little cleaned up.
 
I felt the air tickle my nipple before I moaned around his finger at the touch of his hand. Leaning back against him I wondered if we would make it to the shower or if we would end up getting side tracked, before we even make it to the bathroom. Then I smile as we head into the bathroom. As he started the water and undo my boots and slip them and my socks of and I am about to start on the fly of my jeans when he came back to me.

The kiss and the undressing increase my hunger for him. As he removed my corset I worked on the pants and gasped as he spanked my ass. When the mirror had fogged and had covered up our show. Turning to him I wanted to take him in as I removed his clothes. Once his clothes were off I smile at him and then lean pushing him back gently guiding him towards the shower, kissing him the whole time as we go. Once the water hits me I sigh and pull back enough and close my eyes, tilting my head back so that the water can rain down on my face.
 
Even though the shower ran, getting clean seemed to be the last thing on our minds. The water fell over us as our lips claimed one another, our tongues dance as my hand rested on her ass, giving her another firm swat. I begin to direct her toward the tile, letting her hands rest against the wall as my cock begins to run along her slit. My shaft between her two petal about to enter within her once again.
 
So much for a shower, I thought with a mental laugh as I was guided to the wall. Well in truth it was a shower, there was water and we were getting wet. My hands pressed against the wall and I smiled at him as I felt him tease and then position himself ready to claim me again. “Do it” I purred wanting nothing more than to fill me and make me moan in ecstasy. What was it about him that made me act like this, wanting more and more of him?
 
I was always kept to myself, a very lone, perhaps even soul as it were yet being with Ari made me feel different, she brought out my primal side. The side that only seemed to emerge when I felt the hunger for blood. However it wasn't blood I wanted, it was her. I followed her order willing as I slide my shaft inside her. My manhood deep inside her feminine walls as I slid in and out of her. My hand around her neck as I pulled her head followed, claiming her mouth with mine. "You like when I take you this way?" I asked.
 
I groaned as I felt him slide back into me, she had wondered if it would still feel as good as the first time having him buried in her and it did. When I feel a hand come around my neck, I bit my lip to fight back a growl I expected to come but it doesn’t and I look at him after the kiss. Instead what comes from my mouth is a whimper of pleasure as he continues to slide in and out of me. “Yes, but ………” I moan and then smile at him wickedly. “Is that all you got?” I say egging him one. In all of my hooks up I never let a male dominate me and if he had tried I had usually growled startling him and using that distraction I had turned the tables. The wolf in me didn’t like being dominated, not on her own turf. Yet Chris’s presence seemed to tease the wolf side into being there and wanting to let him know I was in charge yet at the same time it felt like I wanted to roll over and bare my throat to him and let him dominate me or so to speak.
 
Ever since I turned into a vampire, I felt this sort of liberation. It was as if something was awaken in me, like a more primal side of me that more hedonistic. Granted it came at a price, but at times it felt worth it. As I took Ari, I felt that sensation, like an animal taking it's mate in the wild, that sexual urge to give her my seed. I loved it. "Not even close" I replied to her as I went deeper inside her until my pubic bone touch her. My hand moving away from her neck to turn her head and claim her lips, squeezing her breast as I began to build up to my peak.
 
A deep husky laugh erupted from my throat turning into a moan as he drove himself deeper. I met his lips with my own as we kissed and I bit gently on his lip as he squeezed my breast bringing another moan to my lips. Sucking on his lip I rock my hips back meeting his thrusts. Reaching my hand back I hook it around the back of his neck holding his face to mine as we move together. The pleasure was building once again and I knew I didn't have long. "Chris..... I am close, so close," I moan against his lips clenching my hands into fists, so I didn't scratch him. Then with a loud moan I start coming, my pussy clenching around his cock.
 
I could feel her clench onto my shaft as she came. The wild fire burning inside her was enough to make me go over the edge. I was delirious with lust as I felt myself cumming inside her. Oh Fuck!" I yell as I fill Ari to the brim with my cum, that moment of clarity blurring my vision as I give her every drop of my seed. I turned her forward and stooped the water. I kept myself close to he within the shower, my sopping wet body pressed against her's as my lip were just inches away from her's. "I never wanted someone so badly" I whisper to her. It was all too true. I knew nothing about Arianna, but I was drawn to keep her around.
 
What a glorious sensation it was as he filled me, adding heat to my already amazing orgasm.**The feeling left me almost trembling as we stood there wet skin against wet skin, looking into each other’s eyes.**Then he voiced my own thoughts as if he had taken them from my mind.**“Same here,” I whispered smiling tempted to breach the tiny gap between our lips.**Instead it seemed the moment for what was on my mind to be said.**“Who are you Chris?**Why do you make me feel this way?” I whispered as I ran my fingers through his hair, not really expecting an answer.**For what answer could there be.**Then the gap is gone and I brush my lips lightly against his.**“I have found something I want and I usually get what I want,” I smile and continue to tease his lips, “and what I want if for this to be more than a one night thing. What do you say to that?” looking into his eyes as I asked him.
 
Ever since I changed, my only desire was to feed. possessions had almost become meaningless aside from the bare essentials. Ari was a drug, sweet Novocaine that made me feel like nothing else mattered. I didn't know why I she made me feel this good, but I didn't care. I craved her more than the sweetest pint of blood. "I say great mind think a like" I reply as I lead her out of the bathroom, our bodies still soaking wet as I lead us to the bed. Our lips joined again, my hand resting on her stomach as I fed on her wonderful lips.
 
My lips curl up against his at his words, so I wasn't the only one who found something they wanted. Following where I am led I find us at his bed. My arms curl around him as our lips meet again, the hunger never seemed to fade from our kisses or our touch. No matter how much we seemed to quench it only seemed to flare hotter. Braking the kiss and stepping away from him I sit on the bed and run my hands over the sheets smiling up at him. "What a wonderful bed you have," I say with a smile and lay back, rubbing my wet body over the sheets as if I was trying to get the smell of him on me, which I smelt on the sheets.
 
I could see from the way she moved, the way she rubbed her body over my sheet that she was drawn to me in more than one. Perhaps a normal man would have frightened by her desire of me, but I was from a simple man. It drove me, aroused me. I wanted to take her once more before the night was over. I towered over her, allowing her continued her motions as my hands moved over her body, mesmerizing every little curve and crevice as my body rubbed against her's. My lips from her lips to her neck, taking in her sweet scent, eager to fuck her again.
 
Smiling up at him, I could see my movements excited him and I licked my lips as he moved over me. The feel of his hands as I continued to squirm under him, made me melt. As I had let my eyes take in every part of him his hands now took in every part of my body. Our lips met and I nibbled slightly on his lip as our bodies caressed each others, before he moved on. Tilting my head back I moaned as his lips found my neck. "I want you again," I growl softly, lifting my hips, rubbing them against his. "You make me so hungry."
 
Last edited:
I loved her blunt admissions of desire for me. With her beauty and sexual prowess, it was all enough to make me aroused. "Is that so?" I ask rhetorically as she admit her hunger for me. "Well I think I'll let you wait just for a little bit before I let you 'feed'." with those words I lower myself, kissing my way down as I reach the end of the bed as my eye's gaze upon her lovely slit. I begin slow, kissing her inner thighs before breathing a bit of warm air upon her pussy. My kisses moving around her entrance, wanting to savor every moment and drive Ari crazy.
 
"So you get to feed, do you usually play with your food before you devour it?" I purr as he kissed down my body. When he reached the point between my legs I lift myself up on my elbows just so I could watch some more. Biting my lip I smile as he kissed up my thighs. "Tease," I purr my eyes close slightly as a tremor runs through my body as a result of his breath on my pussy. Watching you under my eyelashes, I smile down at you.
 
"Sometimes" I confess as I look up at her wicked eyes, your smile only wanting me to tease you more. "I like to savor the moment, taking everything in" My kiss get a bit closer to her sex, kissing her slit light as my tongue faintly touches. "Don't pretend you don't like" I say with smile "You like me teasing your pussy and how sweet it taste." I was almost at a high as I continued to kiss her around her entrance kissing around her clit as I felt myself getting off on eating Ari out tracing letter along her sex.
 
"Oh sweet torture," I purr my fingers curling in the sheets beneath me. "Never would I pretend to not like something like this," I moan. Fighting the primal urge within me that shouted for me to push myself off the bed and push him to the floor straddling him and have my way with him. The teasing brought the wolf so close to the edge, I felt my nails grow and spared a thought for the sheets but it was better the sheets feel my nails than Chris's flesh.
 
I continued my lovely torture of Ari's sex, my ears seeming to burn as I heard a sort of growl come from her lips. My heart jumped warning me for some reason but I couldn't quite indicate where it was. Was it her's, perhaps my teasing was driving her mad in more ways than one. She wasn't like most woman I picked up so it was possible. After a bit of sucking upon her clit I paused my advances and looked up as her. A wicked smile on my face as I could see the look of desire in her eyes. "Perhaps we should to the main course" I whispered as I kissed upward from her belly button back to her lips, my cock ready to take her once more.
 
So thin was the leash of control that I held myself that all I could do was nod slightly when he spoke of the main course. Using the moment he gave me as he kissed up my body to calm myself to the point where I had a little more control over myself, but only a little. Laying back as his lips joined mine I wrap my arms around him as well as my legs and then rolled the two of us. Breaking the kiss I smile at him from above and straddling his hips. My hands planted on each side of his head, I lick my lips as my hair cascades down around my face. I don't know when but at some point in the night I had lost my hair tie. "I do enjoy a main course, but it's my turn to be on top," I say as I grind my pussy against his cock that's ready and waiting. Sitting up I reach down and guide his cock into my wanting pussy, enticing a moan from my lips as I do. Sliding myself down along his cock, I start to ride him, keeping my eyes locked on his.
 
A wicked smile was my only reply as Ari began to ride me. My hand grabbing onto her hips as she went up and down upon me. My eyes almost amazed while my cock entered deep inside her soaked depth until they met her gaze. We knew what was happening and we loved it, craved it. The feeling was amazing, the room filling with our moans as I felt compelled to pulled her forward. My tongue immediately slipping inside her mouth in a passionate kiss as our flesh continuously slapped into one another.
 
Satisfied was the wolf at the position of dominance that it slipped back into my skin, giving me back the control I had feared for a second there that I would lose.**The ecstasy of his kiss and of the pleasure of our joining, told me this wouldn’t last long but last forever in our minds so I gave into the hunger I felt for him and rode him faster.**My moans soon become much more loudly and I was sure if anyone lived next door they might be able to hear them, but I didn’t care.**Pushing myself up, breaking the kiss I sat up and cried out as I arched my back up and let my head drop back as I was claimed by my climax.
 
Back
Top