Male Pen Pal Wanted

andrewgoogle

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Posts
11,349
Hi! My name is Dru. I'm 54, happily married, yet still somewhat bicurious. I enjoy corresponding with other men, mainly by email. I enjoy talking about all sorts of things, including sex - both experiences and fantasies. If you are interested, PM me.

Cheers,

Dru
 
Hi! My name is Dru. I'm 54, happily married, yet still somewhat bicurious. I enjoy corresponding with other men, mainly by email. I enjoy talking about all sorts of things, including sex - both experiences and fantasies. If you are interested, PM me.

Cheers,

Dru

xxxxx
 
Last edited:
Hi Dru I am bisexual and also like to chat about all sorts of things. If you are interested you can get me Yahoo messenger at harrisgeorge76.
 
Bi in Oz

Hi Dru, I have been looking for someone to email chat with for a while. I am 65 and married but have had some good experiences with some men (especially one man who I will never forget). Don't get the opportunity any more, now I no longer travel with work. Be happy to correspond via email if you would like, I just may be a bit slow in replying sometimes. Pete
slim3806@gmail.com
 
Love to write - email me!

hello! I am 56 y.o., single, slim, bicurious, enjoy a bit of crossdressing. Would like to have a pen pal to share desires and fantasies with or anything else really, whatever you have an interest in. Please PM me. mike
 
Love to write - email me!
__________________
MnM2014

Mike I tried to PM you but you have it blocked.
 
Ooops!

Sorry to those who tried to PM me. I had it turned off, I apologize for that. Please try again! :)
 
Would love to regularly chat with like minded people, PMs welcome from anyone interested.
 
Pm me

Hi all happy to chat with you all
share your desires and i'll share mine
:heart::heart::heart::kiss:
 
55 year old bi guy in Leeds UK . Enjoy a good regular chat with like minded guys. Experiences, fantasies etc with Pms. emails .
 
Mail chat

Hi, Older 63 year old bi looking to chat/pen pals on line maybe meet. Always very horny, tactile and adventurous.
 
Posted on another thread but relevant here too...

Hi. Bi curious (some experience but very little) looking to chat with other likeminded guys on kik. I'm 40, like to share and receive pics, sometimes like to wear girlie underwear, want to chat about fantasies (about guys and girls), share and talk about porn. Generally escape the vanilla day to day.

If there's anyone out there similar and interested, send me a PM.
 
Back
Top