Dark past, Still Married (Closed for Lovingfingers)

"Don't.. let.. me.. stop.. you," he panted. He laid back, giving himself to her. God, this was so different. He was so used to completely dominating every sexual encounter. But his world had been turned upside down. This was making love...

Ashley made a throaty mmmm as she took him in her mouth, and began to bob slowly, gradually taking him deeper. He could feel her experimenting, sometimes dragging her teeth over his shaft, sucking softer and harder, slower or a little faster. His cock responded, dripping pre-cum copiously. She backed up and licked the tip, giggling, "Isn't this supposed to have a cream center."

He laughed, "Yeah, but you gotta go deep for it."

She giggled back at him, reaching for one of his hands and resting it on the back of her head, "maybe you could help me?"

His fingers tightened in her hair, as he looked down at her, and saw his sudden want mirrored in her eyes. He pulled and felt her lips slide down his cock. He pulled her back up and and then down again, back and forth. Ashley moaned around his cock as he pulled harder still and her lips met the base of his cock. He growled briefly and released her as he felt him body convulse and she started to cough. He looked at her, "I'm sorry. I lost..."
 
She smiled brightly up at him, he couldn't have stopped her if he wanted to... She wanted no needed to please him. She would have never been able to do this in the past and now she was able to and she loved it. She wanted him to feel her love, she wanted him to know that she would do anything for him. She hoped that he didn't miss being in charge because she knew she would give herself over to him without a second thought.. She would have to talk to him about it.

She actually still wanted him to use some of his control, she had to admit that she enjoyed when he would Fuck her hard and fast, when he held her hands above her head.. Not that this wasn't amazing, but she still wanted the old John as well. Right now all she wanted was to taste him. She moaned deeply when she took him into her mouth and slowly began to Bob her head against his cock, slowly taking him deeper.

She was taking her time learning his cock learning what he enjoyed. He tasted so fucking good and she wanted more. She licked the tip and with a cute twinkle in her eyes and a lusty yet humorous voice asked him about the cream center. She blushed a deep red, oh she was so ready to go deep. She loved the fact that they could have this kind of relationship, it felt like they had never been apart.

She gently took one of his hands and placed it on the back of her head. She asked him to help her with a ready smile. His hands felt good in her hair as shivers ran up and down her spine. When he pulled, her mouth said down his hard cock. She loved him taking control of her.. Moving her head back and forth, up and down, she moaned at the rhythm.

She gasped as his cock met the back of her throat. Hearing his growl made her nipples even harder, if that was possible. She coughed a little when he let her go. She shook her head no. She caught her breath. "Don't stop... I trust you... Lose control with me. ..please." She moaned out. She then leaned in and took his cock into her hot waiting mouth.
 
John shuddered as she took him in her mouth again, plunging down hard, the head at the back of her mouth. She wanted this! As much as he had thought he had been too rough before, she wanted this. His erotic worlds collided and Ashley was the center of the storm.

Both of his hand clasped her hair, and pulled. Ashley moaned around his cock as he lips met the base of his cock again. John groaned, softly at first, but louder and louder, as he raised and lowered her head again and again, rolling his hips, forcing his cock down her throat. He looked down at her, her lips stretched around the base of his cock, her eyes wet, and started cum, howling as his semen burst into her throat.
 
She wanted him to know she trusted him and that he could lose control with her, she wasn't glass and she wouldn't break. She took him into her mouth and plunged down hard onto his cock, the head at the back of her throat. She loved pleasing him nothing gave her more pleasure and the fact that he wanted or felt like he couldn't lose control with her made her want to do it that much more to prove that he could.

She relished in the fact of bringing him pleasure. She looked up at him her eyes fluttered showing all her want and need. She moaned when he put his hands in her hair and pulled, oh yes baby thats what I want. As vulgar as this might sound she loved having his cock in her mouth touching the back of her throat.

She was so lost in the moment as he guided her head the way that he wanted her, when his cock met her throat she had to relax her throat, but then she was able to take all of him. Her eyes met his watery, she was gasping slightly, she moaned when she felt his cum shooting down her throat, and she was sure to swallow all of it.
 
John was without words as Ashley sucked him dry. When she released his cock, he moaned, reaching down, pulling her up on top of him, holding her tightly, "ohh,, baby,,I never...."

He gave up, letting his hands stroke her back, hoping she understood. He relished the feel of her body on his, and was reluctant to give it up, even though it was "his turn."

An idea made him smile, then clasped her sides and guided her higher, until her breasts pressed against his face. Her nipples were hard and protruding and he moaned as he took the closest into his mouth. Her little series of gasps told him his lips and tongue were doing the right things.

But her first groan came as his hands clasped the round cheeks of her ass and squeezed. That moan repeated and lengthened as one hand slI'd down between her legs. His fingertips met her wetness. He paused then pressed lightly. Her opening yielded to him, and he slid two fingers inside her. He began to move his fingers slowly, but firmly, fucking her digitally, as his lips began to pinch her nipples more roughlly.
 
Last edited:
There was no denying that she enjoyed what she had done, the wetness between her legs was evident, as was the hardness of her nipples. She smiled up at him, when he leaned down and pulled her up his body as he held her tightly. She smiled tenderly at him, pleased that he had been pleased with her.

She sighed loving the feel of his fingertips stroking her back, she had missed so much with him, and now they had a chance to start over, though she wanted to know what he had been up to, she also wasn't sure she was ready to know all..She loved just being in his arms, and she knew that she wouldn't trade the moment for anything in the world.

She knew that smile was up to something, and she giggled when he slid her body further up his own. Her breast weren't hugh but they definantly weren't small by any means. When he took her hard nipple in his mouth, she arched slightly, it felt so damn good. She was already so very turned on but his mouth and tongue lapping on her sensitive nipples was almost to much to bare.

She groaned when she felt his hands on her firm ass and as he squeezed again she sighed and arched. She moaned when she felt his hand slide between her legs. She sighed deeply when his fingertips barely even touched her, she was so close to the edge, but she wasn't ready for this to end. She moaned and sighed as he pressed ever so slightly. She nearly lost it then and there when she felt his fingers enter her but she wanted to make this last.

As he began to move his fingers inside of her, and she had to control cumming right there on the spot, as she arched practically begging for more. She cried out little moans of pleasure, and it got even more intense as his lips pinched her nipples even harder, and she realized she loved that just as much... but she wasn't going to last that much longer.

"So close." She managed to pant out.
 
He would have smiled at her panted words, but her nipple filled his mouth and her breasts covered his face. God, it was such a rush!

He could feel that she was close, as her wet hole tightened on his fingers. He slid them most of the way out, then aligned a third with the two. John pushed and felt Ashley's labia spread to accommodate his fingers. She was so very wet that he was able to push deeply, and began immediately to pump them back and forth. His motion was nearly arrested when she began to groan loudly and her pussy tightened like a vice.

She ground her breasts against his face hard as she came, her body bucking against his. He kept his fingers moving, but she was doing most of the moving as she trembled and writhed atop him. He slowed as she quieted, then eased up completely.

Ashley slid down his body, until her lips were on his again, kissing him as she panted. He returned to stroking her again, as she settled down upon him. "So beautiful," he murmured.
 
Last edited:
She was so damn close she could pratically taste it, having his mouth on her hard nipple, was making her dizzy with need, her pussy was throbbing and she was soaked. Her breathing was rapid, and her head was spinning, she never wanted him to stop.

She closed her eyes, trying to hold her orgasm back, but she was never very good at that. She was lost in the moment, he was so good, her moans were louder than before. She gasped when she felt his fingers enter her once more. The deeper he pushed, she was lucky she didn't have neighbors, because she was pratically screaming and moaning out his name. She felt her pussy tighten around her fingers, as she groaned and cried out, it felt so fucking good.

Her breast ground into his face as she came, her body writhing atop of him. The more he moved his fingers the harder she came, her own body moving against his fingers now. She was panting and her pussy was still pulsing as her orgasm finally seemed to sizzle out.

She slid herself slowly down his body, and then searced for his lips, panting as she did so. He started stroking her back and she smiled, sated. She smiled at his words as she looked at him gently. 'That was so good." She said her breathing finally starting to return to normal.
 
She felt so good lying on him. They were both heated now, their skin damp. He basked in her, touching her, trying to memorize the moment. He knew he had to leave at some point, but was willing to consider any delay.

He sighed when Ashley got off of him, excusing herself to go to the bathroom. John lay there, watching as she walked away, the way her glutes flexed, the sway of her hips. He idly glanced at the bed, seeing the clothes in a heap. I pulled her bra out of the tangle and brought it to his nose and inhaled her scent and perfume.

When she returned, she looked at him curiously. He smiled, "Would you mind if I took this with me? Its like a little bit of you would be coming with me."

She smiled back at him, taking bouncy steps towards the bed, her breasts moving beautifully. She set her hands on the bed and leaned over, then shook her chest at him, giggling, "I don't know. The girls get a little out of control some times."

His cock twitched at her show, and he grinned broadly, "Just be sure to take a selfie when they do."
 
Nothing felt more right then being there with him. She didn't want to think about him leaving. She wanted nothing more than to spend every moment of her life with him. She was almost tempted to ask him if she could go along with him but she had obligations to her clients.

She was hesitant to move away from him anytime soon, but she had to relieve herself and freshen up. She headed to the bathroom and splashed some water on her face, and freshened up, thinking about him leaving... Part of her feared he wouldn't come back to her. She bit her lip and told herself she was being ridiculous, but she just couldn't help it. She shook her head and looked at herself in the mirror, telling herself she had nothing to worry about.

She walked back out and gave him a curious look, a hint of mischief in her own. She smiled softly at him when he asked if he could take her bra with him, she had to admit the thought of him having her bra was really hot. She thought about breast implants several times, she had always wanted to be a little bigger and she had plenty of money saved up.

She slightly shook the thoughts of that from her head, she didn't want anything to distract her from him. She leaned her hands and bent slightly on the bed with a smile, before shaking her breast at him, teasing him slightly by saying that they got out of control sometimes.

"Hmm I can do that." she said before sitting on the bed beside him. "I thank god for giving me this second chance with you."

She said and then leaned in and kissed his lips sweetly.
 
"Thank You," he said softly, "for giving me a second chance."

John pulled her onto her back, moving partly over her, showering her face with kisses, "I am falling in love with you all over again Ashley, and I couldn't be happier."

But then he sat up and sighed, "OK, if I didn't have to drive back to the city, I would be happier."

He got up and started to dress. He was buttoning his shirt, and looked down at Ashley, still naked in bed, "God, I am going to miss you."

She smiled as she took her bra, then purred, "Well, you will have this, but I want you to do something for me."

"Yeah," he smiled back.

"I want you," she instructed, "every time you miss me, every time you get hard wanting me, *I* want you to jerk off with my bra. Then bring it back with you next time, and show me how much you missed me."

John felt his cock twitch, "Keep talking like that and I will never get out of here. But you got a deal."

She giggled and got off the bed and walked him to the door. Their parting embrace took some time, but as he walked to his car, she stood in the doorway watching him naked. He turned to wave to her as he got into the car, grinning, "I will Definitely be back!"
 
She smiled softly at him, she knew she would give him every chance he needed or wanted, even if he left her again, she knew she would take him back in a heartbeat, he was the only man for her.

She sighed when he pulled her back down on her back and she giggled a little, she felt like she was a teenager all over again. Each kiss he placed on her face made her smile and filled her with happiness. She blushed when he told her he was falling in love with her all over again, she knew she never stopped loving him, but this was different, they were older, more mature.. And she never really thought he loved her, but she realized he did, but he was to afraid of her hurting him or him hurting her that he had never told her.

She couldn't be happier either, she thought to herself.

She looked at him tenderly when he sat up and sighed, she felt exactly the same way... The last thing she wanted was for him to leave, but she knew it made sense that he had to, and she had to have faith that he would return to her.

She watched him in silence as he dressed, as good as he looked naked, he looked just as good clothed. She looked up at him when he looked down at her naked form. She smiled softly. "I'm going to miss you too, but you will have this." She said and giggled.

She took her lacy bra in her hand and held it out to him, almost like a gift, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes. A idea popped into her head and she blushed when she told him she wanted him to do something for her.

She looked at him seriously, when he smiled at her.

She bit her lip when she explained what she wanted him to do for her, and she had to admit that what she suggested made her extremely wet for him, the thought of him stroking himself to her and cumming inside of her lacy bra sent shivers through her body. She almost told him to just stay, but she couldn't they both had affairs to get in order.

She smiled softly when he told her that if she kept talking like that he'd never leave, she knew she would never get sleep if she kept talking like that up.. She had a busy day ahead of her, yet all she wanted was to crawl back into bed with her husband and not think about work or tomorrow.

She loved him so much and she giggled as she walked him to the door. They took there time saying goodbye, she watched sadly as he walked to his car, and she stood there naked. She smiled when he climbed in the car, and waved at her. She hoped he would keep his word, no she knew he would.. He would be back.

She sighed when he was out of view as she went in to take a long hot shower and then pulled on a tee shirt and climbed into bed, she could still smell him on her clothes and on her pillow, she smiled and curled up in the bed, and quickly fell asleep, dreams of John throughout the night.
 
The trip back to the city, he couldn't really think of it as home now, didn't take as long as he thought. But arriving back at his apartment, he felt like a stranger in a familiar space. He set his stuff down, and went to frig for a beer. Old habits...

He sent Ashley a text, letting her know he was back safe, and that he missed her. When he didn't hear back, he assumed she must have gone to bed. He smiled, imagining her in an old T shirt, cuddled up in the bed they had cavorted in.

Tomorrow, he would talk to his boss. One way or another, he was getting' the hell out of Dodge.
 
She slept better than she had in a very long time, dreams were sweet as she met the love of her life in them. She knew in the morning she would face reality, but she didn't care she had him back and she had her dreams. She was in love and nothing else mattered. When morning would come, she would focus on work, until they could be together again.

She woke the next morning early and refreshed and checked her phone and noticed John had texted to tell her he was home and safe, she smiled to herself. She sent him a text saying that she had fallen asleep and that she loved him and wished him a good day. She did her morning yoga, had a quick breakfast and headed to the office.

She took care of her patients, yes they were animals but they were patients to her. She also had thoughts of John all day and wondered how his day was going.

She finished up her day, when her mother was at her door when she got home. "Mom what are you doing here." She asked her mother always called first. "Why did I have to hear from the town that you and John were back together!" Her mother was angry. "Come in mom. " She said as she opened the door and led her mom to the sofa.

"It just happened, were still married and plan to keep it that way. " Ashley said softly. Her mother asked her how and Ashley explained. "He hurt you once, I can't see you go through that again.. You should really think about this." Ashley Explained she had and this was what she wanted,her mother still skeptical told her whatever she decided she would be there for her and that she loved her.

They talked a little more, and she sighed to herself as her mother left and she collapsed on her bed.
 
The more perceptive people in his office sensed something was different about him that morning. His boss wasn't one of them, but John explained the situation and his desire to work closer to home. After a certain amount of thought, they came to an agreement. He would telecommute three days a week, and come in two, for a year. There was talk of expansion out that direction, but nothing set in stone. yet.

John was elated, and began thinking of the details. He probably should rent a much smaller apartment. A studio would be more than enough for the occasional overnight. He would sell or give away some of his accumulated stuff, although some he would want at Ashley's. He would have time in the evenings to sort it all out.

When he arrived back at his apartment that evening, he had a quick dinner, then called Ashley to tell her the good news. She told him about her conversation with her mother and David assured her he would work to win mom back over.

The conversation got lighter and more playful. John asked where she was, and Ashley replied, "in our bed."

John paused, a wave of arousal moving through him, "I miss you."
 
Ashley was all smiles at work that day, she was more than happy to start her future with her husband, several people asked her about it, but she didn't mention to anyone that they were still married, it really wasn't any of their business anyway. She knew what she wanted and she knew he wanted her just as much, she just hoped they could really overcome the past, she was still so hurt and so scared, that he would leave her again, she was sure her love was strong enough for the both of them.

She wanted to get home so she could talk to him, she needed to hear his voice, she needed him to know how much she missed and loved him. The day seemed to drag, more so because she was thinking of him, and had her head in the clouds, she however was all business with her clients and there pets.. She truly loved her job, it was the one thing that kept her going.

At the end of the day, she didn't feel like cooking, so she went through a drive through and grabbed a quick burger and fries. Then she headed home and took a hot bath with a glass of wine, but made it quick so she wouldn't miss his call.

She changed into a silk pink lacy nighty, just because she was alone didn't mean she couldn't feel sexy.

She climbed in to bed, when her phone rang, she explained about her mother, she knew no matter what anyone said, she wanted to share the rest of her life with him, and noone could ever change her mind.

She giggled when he asked where she was, and in a low tone, she whispered that she was in there bed.

She blushed, for some strange reason. "I miss you too, and I want you inside of me again." She whispered softly.
 
John sighed, "Ashley, do you know how hard you have made me in just a few words?"

He had never played on the phone before, and was both amused and aroused by it. He grinned, thinking of movies he had seen, "Whatcha wearin'?"

Ashley told him and John groaned at the vision of her in his head. When she asked and he admitted he was still dressed, she told him to fix that and to get the bra he had taken from her."

"Yes Ma'am," he laughed, setting the phone aside. He stood and quickly stripped. Her bra was on his nightstand. He sat back on the bed and grabbed the garment and his phone.

"I am so hard for you..." he said, picking up where they had left off.
 
She smiled and blushed at his words, she was pretty sure she had an idea of how hard he was. He was probably as hard as she was wet.

She wasn't shy when it came to John, she never felt the need to be, she just felt alive with him. He made her feel things Noone else ever could, and she wanted him now more than ever before. She grinned when he asked her what she was wearing.

she explained in detail exactly what she was wearing and told him she couldn't wait for him to see her in every sexy outfit she owned. She bit her lip and asked him what he was wearing, and felt only a little dissapointed when he told her he was still dressed, so she told him to rectify that situation and to grab her bra why he was getting naked.

She giggled when he said yes man, and she made herself more comfortable in the bed, she wanted to have her hand as free as she could, cause she wanted him to tell her where to touch herself and how to touch herself, she wanted to hear him moan her name when he would cum in her bra for her. The thought made her nipples extremely hard.

She moaned when she heard his voice on the line again. "And I am so wet for you baby... And my nipples are straining against this super thin fabric, wish you were here to rip what little I have on off of me." She said her voice low and husky.
 
He didn't dare touch his cock for the moment. He was so hard with anticipation. Instead, he held onto her bra, running his finger tips over the sheer lace, remembering what her full breasts had looking like with it on.

"Touch your lips," he breathed, "like I am running my finger tips over your you. Kiss them. Touch them with your tongue, like you would tease me."

He paused, almost hearing what she was doing, "stroke your jaw line, slowly, and draw them down your neck."

He heard her breath catch, and asked, "Are you holding your throat?"

Ashley whimpered, "yes..."

"Then squeeze," he ordered, and felt his cock throb as she moaned.

"Now release your throat, and draw your hand down," he said quietly.

When he heard her moan again, he smiled, "brush your fingers over your nipples, softly..."

"I.. am," she breathed back. "Now pinch them, like I pinch them," he asserted.

Ashley groaned this time, and John could feel his cock starting to drip. "Open your hand and grab your breast, grab it harder, squeeze," he panted.

For several minutes, he teased her this way, moving back and forth between her breasts, and nipples, until Ashley was panting.

"Now move your hand lower," he ordered, and waited until he heard her gasp, "so nice and wet for me, touch yourself lightly through your panties."

"Mmmm, good, not to hard," he continued as he listened to her breathing hasten.

"Now slip your fingers under your panties, and circle your clit," he moaned softly, "slowly, softly, just like that."

He encouraged her to move slowly like that for a several minutes, until her heard her beg, "pleeease."

"Faster," he commanded, "I want to hear you cum."
 
She didn't think she could possibly be any more turned on then she was at the moment. She smiled softly at the thought of him cumming into her bra, it sent shivers of excitement and anticipation through her body, her head was already spinning with want and need for her husband.

She bit her lip when he told her to run her finger along them, and she did just that, it tingled almost as if it was his lips on her own. She licked her lips just like he would and she felt her nipples growing even harder. He was already making her completely crazed for him.

She did just as she was told, and slowly she ran her fingertips slowly along her jawline, and as she did so, she sighed once her hands were against her slender neck.

She gasped, as she felt herself become aroused, well more aroused then she already was. She told him yes when he asked if she was holding her throat.

She felt herself tingling all over, and the feeling delighted her, this was all so very new for her.

She squeezed lightly against her throat and moaned lightly with a soft sigh, closing her eyes wanting to imagine it was his hands all over her body.

She moved her hands down from her neck and gingerly went down her body. She moaned lightly again, she wondered if he had any idea of how crazy he was making her.

She nearly jumped off the bed when her fingers traced along her very sensitive nipples, and let out a low moan.

She barely was able to tell him that she was playing with her nipples as her breathing hitched and her blood boiled.

She was biting her lip so hard as she pinched her nipples and imagined it was him pinching them, she wondered if he at all missed the way they were before he left.. Now wasn't the time to be worried about that.

She squeezed her breast hard as if it was him doing it and she wanted to no she could picture him stroking his cock, for her, she groaned out deeply at the thought of his hand wrapped around his hard cock stroking to her.

She knew if they kept going this way she wasn't going to last very long and she wanted nothing more than for him to cum for and with her.

She didn't hesitate to touch her wet pussy through her panties, and she shivered all over. God she needed to cum and soon... But she needed him with her, needed to know that he was going to cum inside of her bra for her.

She started circling her clit, making her gasp and moan deeply. Suddenly she found her voice, "John I need you to cum with me, inside of my bra." she nearly squeaked out.

She practically begged him to let her cum... "I'll cum if you promise to cum with me, think of fucking my tight pussy, better yet something we never tried my tight firm little Ass."
 
John felt like a teenager again, so excited that he couldn't touch himself. Ashley, his sweet Ashley, had surprised him with lusty talk. His imagination was working overtime, conjuring images of his wife on her bed, her legs spread wide, pleasuring herself.

They were both on the edge and she was coaxing him, pushing him to cum. He finally gave in, wrapping the cups her her bra around his cock and starting to stroke. His hips bucked involuntarily as he gasped, "Ashley, baby, I'm going to..."

He lost words as he started to cum, his gushes of semen absorbed by the fabric of her bra. His groans were echoed by Ashley over the phone. Her pleasure magnified his, as he ran the now sticky, damp cups over his cock.

After a time, their moans gave way to deep breathes. "I love you," John breathed, astonished at how hot it had just been.
 
Ashley never knew that phone sex could be so hot. She wanted what she wanted and she refused not to let John know exactly what and how she felt. It almost felt as if John were there touching her himself.

She was so close and she let him know that too, She practically was begging for him to cum with her, she needed him to, ached to hear him cumming into her bra. She was so hot and so turned on, she pictured him during stroking his cock inside of her bra cups. She moaned when she heard his voice. "Please do... " She whimpered.

His moans echoed hers as she applied pressure to her already sensitive clit. She gasped and whimpered and screamed. He sounded so fucking hot.

"I love you more." She gasped out.
 
John took a deep breath and then chuckled a little, "I love you more than more."

Ashley giggled and they engaged in a brief battle of superlatives. "Thank you sweetheart," he finally said, "I never... You .. are truly amazing, wonderful... hot... sexy... I. don't have words....."

There was silence for a time, each listening to the other breath. "I want to see you. Are you free this weekend?" he asked, full of hope.
 
She couldn't help but giggle at his comment, she was going to say infinity, but didn't want to ruin a already perfect moment.

She loved how at ease they were with one another, she never felt as comfortable with anyone the way that she felt about him or with him. She was blushing, with every passing moment, god how she loved this man. She really wished she could see him right this moment, as she took a long deep breath. "Your amazing my love, thank you for coming back to me." She says with a whisper.

She loved the sound of him breathing, she remembered watching him so many times before. "I can be free, I can do anything for you." She said smiling.
 
He smiled wide as he listened to her. She still loved him, and his heart sang. He promised, "I am going to work as hard as I can, at work and here, to get things set up. But no matter what, I will be back on Friday."

They talked for a little while longer, and then signed off with love. John sat for a moment, musing, before rising to clean up. He hung up the cum damp bra to dry, and wandered around his apartment in his boxers. Before he turned in for the night, he had informed his landlord of his need to downsize and discussed getting an efficiency. He ordered boxes to be delivered tomorrow and would start packing. So much small stuff to do. He wanted just to bolt back to Ashley, part of him afraid all this would disappear if he was too slow.

He eventually went to bed, thinking he would have to bring Ashley to the city some time...
 
Back
Top