Insomniac's Corner

"Moderation, in all things." (Including moderation!)

Nutmeg Side Effects

Warning: Large dosage (30 grams which is about 6 tablespoons a day) of nutmeg can be toxic, producing disorientation, double vision and convulsions, but these side effect will not be produced even with generous amount in culinary usage.

Nutmeg and mace are UNSAFE in doses larger than amounts found in foods. Side effects such as thirst, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, feelings of pressure in the chest or stomach, dry mouth, stomach pain, and many other problems might occur in some people. More serious side effects might include hallucinations, seizures, and death.

See-
Drug Interations
Meds for liver
Meds for pain control

Nutmeg, helps people to sleep! Does eggnog make you sleepy ?
 
It is so strange, to see a woman wearing an elaborate 1819 entertainer's dress, strumming a guitar, and crooning about the Gallow's Pole. I listened to Robert Plant's howl, in Led Zeppelin's version, countless times.

She was singing and playing the traditional "The Maid Freed from the Gallows,"
and RP was cribbing from Fred Gerlach.

I hope that I will alive in 2020, so that I am able to exclaim-
"It is 2020, not 1820!"
 
2013

"...taxidermist has reconstructed the face of Siberian princess from the fifth century B.C."

"Found frozen in the permafrost on the steppes near China in 1993, she was a major Russian archeological discovery ."

" High in the mountains, he found great mounds of stone—both signifying grand burials and preserving them. The stones allowed water to seep down, but deflected the heat of the sun. This, together with the long winters, kept the ground below permanently frozen. Like Natalia Polosmak decades later, Rodenko unearthed sacrificed horses, and with them immaculately preserved cloth saddles, still soft after more than 2000 years. Woolen rugs and other splendid objects had escaped the ravages of time. They gave testament to the richness of this culture, and to its artistry."

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcripts/2517siberian.html


Oetzi the Iceman January 27, 2015
Source:
European Academy of Bozen/Bolzano
Summary:
With the aid of a non-invasive photographic technique, researchers at the EURAC-Institute for Mummies and the Iceman have been able to show up all the tattoos on the man who was found preserved in a glacier, and in the process have stumbled upon a previously unknown tattoo on his ribcage. This tattoo is very difficult to make out with the naked eye because his skin has darkened so much over time. The latest sophisticated photographic technology has now enabled tattoos in deeper skin layers to be identified as well.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/01/150127100203.htm
 
Simon Lord Lovatt became the last person to be beheaded on Tower Hill when he was executed for treason on April the 9th, 1747. The high block used for Lord Lovatt together with the axe were on display in the Tower. It was normal for the executioner to pick up the severed head and display to the crowd proclaiming, "Behold the head of a traitor!"

What piece of work, this man was-

When he heard of the defeat at Culloden, he was reputed to have said, “None but a mad fool would have fought that day.” The night after the defeat, Lovat and the Bonnie Prince met for the only time. As Charlie was scurrying away, seeking to evade capture, Lovat advised him to return to France; to try another day. Lovat himself fled to an island on Lake Morar, where a Captain Fergusson laid claim to his capture. If you can imagine the aged and infirm MacShimi, a grotesquely corpulent man, hiding inside a hollow tree, picture his bare legs sticking out like pale beacons against the bark. This wretched sight gave away the arch schemer. He was taken in a litter to the Tower of London, where he remained until his trial in Westminster Hall the following March.

Double beheadings were rare, although not unknown, and were carried out in order of precedence of the victims, as occurred with the Jacobite Earls, Kilmarnock and Balmerino, executed in 1746 for treason after the battle of Collide.

The judgement of the law is, and this high court doth award, that you, William, Earl of Kilmarnock; George, Earl of Cromarty; and Arthur Lord Balmerino, and every of you, return to the prison of the Tower from whence you came: from thence you must be drawn to the place of execution: when you come there, you must be hanged by the neck, but not till you are dead; for you must be cut down alive; then your bowels must be taken out and burnt before your faces; then your heads must be severed from your bodies; and your bodies must be divided each into four quarters; and these must be at the king's disposal. And God Almighty be merciful to your souls". Then the prisoners were removed from the bar, and after taking a cold collation which had been prepared for them, were carried back to the Tower in the same order and form as before.


http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/behead.html

Earl of Cromarty, with better claims to mercy, also petitioned the king. In support of this application the countess waited upon the lords of cabinet council, and presented a petition to each of them; and, on the Sunday following sentance, she went to Kensington palace in deep mourning, accompanied by Lady Stair, to intercede with his majesty in behalf of her husband. She was a women of great strength of mind, and though far advanced in pregnancy, had hitherto displayed surprising fortitude; but on the present trying occasion she gave way to grief. She took her station in the entrance through which the king was to pass to chapel, and when he approached she fell upon her knees, seized him by the coat, and presented her supplication, fainted away at his feet. The king immediately raised her up, and taking the petition, gave it in charge of the Duke of Grafton, one of his attendants. He then desired Lady Stair to conduct her to one of the apartments. The Dukes of Hamilton and Montrose, the Earl of Stair and other courtiers, backed these petitions for the royal mercy by a personal application to the king, who granted a pardon to the earl on the 9th of August.

http://www.electricscotland.com/history/charles/100.htm
 
"Although some find the preoccupation morbid, hers was not an unusual mindset for a time and place where religious attention focused on being prepared to die and where people died of illness and accident more readily than they do today. Nor was it an unusual concern for a sensitive young woman who lived fifteen years of her youth next door to the town cemetery."

https://www.emilydickinsonmuseum.org/death
 
A speech from the Mrs Miniver film, from the year 1942

"We in this quiet corner of England have suffered the loss of friends very dear to us, some close to this church. George West, choirboy. James Ballard, stationmaster and bellringer, and the proud winner only an hour before his death of the Beldon Cup for his beautiful Miniver Rose. And our hearts go out in sympathy to the two families who share the cruel loss of a young girl who was married at this altar only two weeks ago. The homes of many of us have been destroyed, and the lives of young and old have been taken. There's scarcely a household that hasn't been struck to the heart. And why? Surely you must have asked yourselves this question? Why in all conscience should these be the ones to suffer? Children, old people, a young girl at the height of her loveliness? Why these? Are these our soldiers? Are these our fighters? Why should they be sacrificed?

I shall tell you why. Because this is not only a war of soldiers in uniform. It is the war of the people, of all the people. And it must be fought not only on the battlefield but in the cities and in the villages, in the factories and on the farms, in the home and in the heart of every man, woman and child who loves freedom. Well, we have buried our dead, but we shall not forget them. Instead they will inspire us with an unbreakable determination to free ourselves, and those who come after us, from the tyranny and terror that threaten to strike us down. This is the People's War. It is our war. We are the fighters. Fight it then. Fight it with all that is in us. And may God defend the right.

A solitary Lady Beldon stands in her family's church pew. Vin moves to stand alongside her, united in shared grief, as the members of congregation rise and stoically sing "Onward, Christian Soldiers", while through a gaping hole in the bombed church roof can be seen flight after flight of RAF fighters in the V-for-Victory formation heading out to face the enemy."

9 February 2015

Mrs Miniver: The film that Goebbels feared

"The ultimate endorsement came from an unlikely source. Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels wrote that Mrs Miniver “shows the destiny of a family during the current war, and its refined powerful propagandistic tendency has up to now only been dreamed of. There is not a single angry word spoken against Germany; nevertheless the anti-German tendency is perfectly accomplished.”

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20150209-the-film-that-goebbels-feared

Downtown Abbey has stolen the rose show competition kerfuffle from Mrs. Miniver !


Dame May Whitty (1865–1948) played The Dowager, before Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham, came along.

Kay Miniver: Did you know that the 12th Lord Beldon was hanged?
Lady Beldon: He was beheaded! Such things happen in the best families. In fact, usually in the best families.

Vicar: [to Lady Beldon who has just entered the railway compartment he is already sharing with Mrs. Miniver] Good evening, Lady Beldon.

Lady Beldon: Good evening, vicar. Oh, oh, shopping's absolutely impossible nowadays! You can't get near the counter and when you do, they haven't got it and you pay twice as much for it.

Vicar: [laughs] What a wonderful description!
Lady Beldon: [to her servant] Sit down, Simmons, and don't snip!

[to the vicar]
Lady Beldon: My dear man, I spent the whole afternoon being pushed around by middle-class females buying things they can't possibly afford.
Kay Miniver: Oh dear, that means me.
Lady Beldon: Oh no, much worse!
 
"the chemical that made me sick and killed all these fish and crabs is a neurotoxin called brevetoxin. Here’s Brevetoxin A, which, you must admit, is quite beautiful:

Link-
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brevetoxin


When fish eat Karenia, they may accumulate this toxin in their bodies. When enough has accumulated, they die, but before that happens, they may in turn be eaten by a bottlenose dolphin or manatee. These, too, have been fatal victims of red tides. Shellfish also accumulate brevetoxin from Karenia they eat, and unfortunate diners who consume them in turn may acquire Neurotoxic Shellfish Poisoning, a charming combination of nausea, vomiting, and slurred speech.
(And repressed respiration. Fucking scarey!)

K. brevis that die near shore or get smashed to bits in the surf somehow have their brevetoxins aerosolized, possibly carried on bits of sea salt or dust. When blown ashore, they can cause a suite of symptoms called “Red Tide Tickle” by tongue-in-cheek locals. For those of us who are sensitive, they include watering eyes, sore throat, and uncontrollable coughing. These effects stop pretty quickly once you get out of the breeze. The symptoms may be worse and far more prolonged in asthmatics, and may even contribute to more pneumonia, bronchitis, and asthma-related ER visits, if this 2009 study in Environmental Health Perspectives is to be believed. All told, the respiratory effects of red tide in Florida may cost up to $4 million a year. Some people report that swimming in red tides can cause irritated skin, too. I recommend you Don’t Try That at Home.

It plays hell with your inner ear. Stay away from this creature!)

From the Boston Globe newspaper-

SARASOTA, Fla. -- A massive red tide off the beaches of southwest Florida is causing an outbreak of wheezing and coughing among beachgoers, and new evidence suggests that the effects of an airborne neurotoxin the tide produces may be more harmful than health officials previously thought.

Since early January, a large algae bloom stretching from the mouth of Tampa Bay to Sanibel Island has been releasing into the air odorless toxins that waft onto beaches with every onshore wind. Red tide occurs nearly every year, but this year's bloom is unusually persistent, parking itself in coastal waters and failing to dissipate.

Calls about the toxins have poured into hospitals, doctors' offices, and poison control centers, and some doctors say the current algae bloom is producing more reports of health difficulties than any other red tide they can remember.

''It's awful -- you choke," said Anne Ouellette, from Brewster, Mass., who was visiting Lido Beach in Sarasota last week with her husband, Lew. ''As soon as we got here we started to cough."

Florida tourism officials have long downplayed the human respiratory effects of red tide, in part because exposure depends on shifting winds and the toxins affect some people differently than others. But some results from a five-year, $6.5 million federally funded series of studies by scientists and health officials being published next month show for the first time that the events may be causing significant health problems.

During a three-month 2001 red tide event examined in the study, Sarasota Memorial Hospital's emergency room admissions for respiratory problems were 54 percent higher for people living along or visiting the coast than during the same time period the next year, when there was no red tide. There was no similar spike inland.

The study also documents that beachgoers with chronic respiratory problems have reduced lung capacity after even a short exposure to red tide, although it's unclear how long the problems last.

''For years we've had anecdotal information this is happening, but you can't decide public policy on anecdotes," said Barbara Kirkpatrick, staff scientist at Mote Marine Laboratory in Sarasota and one of the lead researchers of the study, which will be published in a series of seven papers in Environmental Health Perspectives. She wants state and local officials to develop a visible warning system to alert beach visitors to red tides.

Still, healthy people appear to be affected only temporarily; their watery eyes and scratchy throats can be cured by simply going inside an air-conditioned room or leaving the beach.

Link-

http://www.boston.com/yourlife/heal...tides_toxins_trouble_lungs_ashore_1111989592/

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/artful-amoeba/2011/12/12/red-tides-attack-by-air-too/
 
The study highlights that dogs like things to be predictable, says John Bradshaw of the University of Bristol in the UK, who was not involved with the research.

As soon as events in their lives become irregular they will look for alternative things to do.

And if they consistently don't know what's going to happen next they can get stressed, aggressive or fearful, he adds. "Dogs whose owners are inconsistent to them often have behavioural disorders."

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150220-dogs-know-if-youre-untrustworthy
 
kinky spiders

Males nibble on female external genitals using their fangs, and then we observed that there was a liquid coming out of the fangs. We do not know what this liquid is, but it looks like digestive juices, which they usually secrete when eating," says [Simona] Kralj-Fiser, who presented the study at the Ethological Society's "Causes and consequences of social behaviour" conference in Hamburg, Germany, last week.

Kralj-Fiser suggests the oral lubrication relaxes adult females so they are less likely to engage in sexual cannibalism – which would explain why the males don't make such an effort with the younger females that are unable to eat them.


http://jezebel.com/male-spiders-eat-out-females-in-order-to-stay-alive-1686702477
 
The oldest silks previously known dated from the Han Dynasty (roughly 206 B.C. to A.D. 220), according to Dr. Lucy R. Sibley of the University of Georgia.

But she and a colleague at the university, Dr. Kathryn A. Jakes, have found unmistakable traces of silk in mineral deposits on a bronze halberd blade from a far earlier epoch. The weapon was found originally in an archeological site of the Shang period and has been dated to about 1300 B.C. Since it seems most unlikely that the bronze weapons was contaminated with silk fibers from an era 1,000 years later, the scientists have concluded that silk must have been in use in the Shang civilization, which flourished from about 1800 to 1100 B.C.

The evidence of silk was found in the form of ''pseudomorphs'' encrusted on one side of the blade. Pseudomorphs are formed during the corrosion of a bronze object as minerals replace the fibers' original organic materials, but retain their shape, much as fossils form in the shape of the bones of ancient creatures.

http://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/22/science/science-watch-blade-yields-evidence-of-oldest-silk.html
 
It is food. Eat it!
-Hunter Gatherer woman, to her offspring. (fictional)

"From the Middle Ages to the age of Shakespeare, there are scattered references to occasional extra meals, called luncheon and nuntion or nuncheon. Nuntion was eaten between dinner and supper, and peasants were sometimes guaranteed nuntions of ale and bread on those days they worked harvesting the fields in the lengthy days of late summer and autumn, when sunset and supper came many hours after noon and dinner. Luncheon seems to have been eaten between breakfast and dinner, when dinner was delayed. Luncheon was taken mainly by ladies and was not a large meal. It was more of a snack on those days when they had to wait for a late dinner due to the political or sporting affairs of their husbands."

"By 1800 the dinner hour had been moved to six or seven. For early risers this meant a very long wait until dinner. Even those who arose at ten a.m. or noon had a wait of anywhere from six to nine hours. Ladies, tired of the wait, had established luncheon as a regular meal, not an occasional one, by about 1810. It was a light meal, of dainty sandwiches and cakes, held at noon or one or even later, but always between breakfast and dinner. And it was definitely a ladies' meal; when the Prince of Wales established a habit of lunching with ladies, he was ridiculed for his effeminate ways, as well as his large appetite."

"Real men didn't do lunch, at least not until the Victorian era."

"Luncheon as a regular daily meal only developed in the US in the 1900s. In the 1945 edition of Etiquette, Emily Post still referred to luncheon as "generally given by and for women, but it is not unusual, especially in summer places or in town on Saturday or Sunday, to include an equal number of men." She also referred to supper as "the most intimate meal there is...none but family or nearest friends are ever included." Only hash or cold meat were to be served at supper; anything hot or complicated was served at dinner. In her first edition of Etiquette, in 1922, Post had seen no need to explain that. But by the 1945 edition, she had to explain that luncheon was an informal midday meal and supper an informal evening meal, while dinner was always formal, but could occur at midday or evening."

http://www.history-magazine.com/dinner2.html
 
Know your snow: The 35 types of snowflakes


NASA defines eight broad categories of snowflakes, each of which contains multiple shapes-


Stellar Dendrites: Dendrite means "tree-like." Stellar dendrites have six symmetrical main branches and a large number of randomly placed sidebranches. They can be as large as 5mm in diameter.

Sectored Plates: Crystals with numerous ice ridges that seem to divide the plate-like arms into sectors. Like the stellar dendrites, sectored plates are flat, thin slivers of ice that grow into an amazing array of complex shapes.


Hollow Columns: The columns are hexagonal, like a wooden pencil, and they often form with conical hollow features in their ends.


Needles: Columnar crystals can grow so long and thin that they look like ice needles. Sometimes the ends split into additional needle branches.
(Game of Thrones, reference. yay!)


Spatial Dendrites: Comprised of many individual ice crystals jumbled together. Each branch is like one arm of a stellar crystal, but the different branches are oriented randomly.



Capped Columns: These crystals started out growing as columns, but then suddenly switched to plate-like growth, after being blown into a region with a different temperature.


Rimed Crystals: When the small water droplets in clouds freeze onto a snow crystal it is called rime. (Sometimes a snowflake turns into just a ball of rime, which is then called graupel, or soft hail.)


Irregulars: These are snowflakes that arrive on the ground broken, ill-formed, and generally in bad shape. Warm snowfalls tend to bring the most irregular snowflakes, especially when the wind is blowing hard. See the "morphology graph" by California Polytechnic State University below.

See more photos of snowflakes from Cal Tech-

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/class/class.htm


The Smithsonian Magazine broke snowflakes down even further, posted an excellent infographic showing the 35 shapes within the

"It also shows four other types of solid precipitation - sleet, ice, a hailstone and a frozen hydrometeor particle."

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...fferent-shapes-180953760/#FG5DhkGSmkRZ6w6F.99


http://www.thedenverchannel.com/money/science-and-tech/know-your-snow-the-35-types-of-snowflakes
 
What are the Ides of March? We in modern times probably wouldn’t know, if it weren’t for William Shakespeare.

If you have heard of the Ides of March, you know you’re supposed to beware them. Why? In ancient Rome, the Ides of March were equivalent to our March 15th. If you’ve heard of the Ides of March, it’s probably thanks to William Shakespeare. In his play Julius Caesar, a soothsayer – or fortune teller – says to Caesar: Beware the Ides of March.

Julius CaesarAn unimpressed Caesar replies, “He is a Dreamer, let us leave him.”

In the play – and in reality – Julius Caesar was indeed assassinated on the ides of March – March 15 – in the year 44 B.C. In the ancient Roman calendar, each month had an Ides. In March, May, July, and October, the Ides fell on the 15th day. In every other month, the Ides fell on the 13th. The word Ides derives from a Latin word which means “to divide.” The Ides were originally meant to mark the full moon, but because calendar months and lunar months were different lengths, they quickly got out of step.

The Romans also had a name for the first day of every month. It was known as the “kalends.” It’s from this word that our word calendar is derived.

In fact, our modern calendar is very much like the one that Julius Caesar enacted the year before his death. It had 365 days and 12 months each year. It even took into account the fact that Earth’s orbit around the sun isn’t a whole number of days by adding a leap day every few years.

Bottom line: March 15 was considered the Ides of March in ancient Rome. They probably survived into our time thanks to William Shakespeare’s play Julius Caesar, in which a fortune teller tells Caesar to “beware the Ides of March.”

http://earthsky.org/human-world/beware-the-ides-of-march
 
Honey is losing its deliciousness, and subtle complexity, because wildflowers are declining, and some varieties are going extinct ?

Biesmeijer and colleagues looked at species surveys from hundreds of sites and found that bee diversity has fallen in 80 percent of them since 1980. They said many bee species are declining or have become extinct in Britain.

The number of different species of pollination-dependent wildflowers has declined by 70 percent.


The research can’t tell us whether the bee declines are causing the plant declines, or vice versa, or indeed whether the two are locked in a vicious cycle in which each is affecting the other. It’s also not clear as of yet what the ultimate causes of the declines are, although land use change, agricultural chemicals and climate change may be important factors. The researchers hope to clarify these issues with follow-up studies.


http://www.bgci.org/index.php?option=com_news&id=0256&print=1
 
Inside the oval of what was probably a hide-covered structure 12,300 years ago, a student working with a trowel found a tiny bone pendant with delicate crosshatching on the edge.

"It made my heart stop when I saw it," Potter said at a lecture recently at the UA Museum of the North in Fairbanks.

Made of bone, the pendants resemble zipper pulls. A second pair found at the site look like tiny fish tails. At the tapered end of each are broken remainders of a round opening, like the eye of a needle.

When Potter sees an item emerge from tan river silt, his first thought is function. How did the piece help keep ice age people alive?

"Were these toggles or buttons for clothing?" he said.

But the closer he looked, the more he thought the pieces of bone were different.

"We think it might be a pendant, an ornament, maybe worn near the face," Potter said.

And what might they mean?

"Art serves as a way to fix social boundaries," Potter said. "'This is our group, not yours.'

"These could be a way to communicate. They could be the first evidence we have for social boundary maintenance (in high-latitude North America)."

Potter also wonders if the pendants are signs of women at the Mead site. The ice age sites scattered throughout Interior Alaska are often hilltops or cliff sides used by hunters, presumably men.

At Mead and the nearby Upward Sun River site (where a team consisting of Potter, UAF’s Josh Reuther and others have found the remains of three ice age infant/child burials), the archaeologists have expanded their digging to a broader area. That has rewarded them with the discovery of several tent areas that suggest ancient people used both as base camps. Within the boundaries of those residences they have found no weapon fragments common to hunting and weapon maintenance sites.

Within a Mead living area, they have found worked bone fragments, the size and shape of which suggest they were possibly on their way to becoming pendants. They have also found a brown bear jawbone with its pointy canine teeth removed.

http://www.adn.com/article/20150509/alaska-dig-unearths-what-may-be-north-americas-oldest-artwork

*tip of the hat, to our resident GB polar bear
 
ImageIdentify appears to go wrong more often than it goes right. Wolfram acknowledges this difficulty, and gamely offers a handful of interesting errors in his post. Given an image of Indiana Jones, for example, “the system was blind to the presence of his face, and just identified the picture as a hat.” It’s certainly impressive that it recognized and correctly labeled a hat. But such mistakes would seem to constrain the project’s usefulness, at least for the time being.


http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...ge_identify_the_ai_brain_s_best_mistakes.html

When we fed it a picture of a croissant, it told us that we were looking at shellfish. Wolfram claims the system’s mistakes “mostly seem remarkably human.” But that pastry-mollusk confusion feels uncanny—more like a metaphor than an ordinary misapprehension.
 
When I started to lurk at Lit, some were playing a pirate game, somewhere.
It was during the height of popularity, of Captain Jack Sparrow.

I did not see Grace O'Malley's name getting any mention!

Tonight, I saw the castle, on wgbh Public TV.

"We were off to Ireland in search of Grace O'Malley, the Pirate Queen."

O'Malley, known in the wilds of County Mayo as Granuaile, made a splash in the 16th century by being one of the most daunting and successful Irish pirates of her day and certainly one of the most famous female pirates in history.

"With hair cropped short like a boy's, husbands and lovers aplenty, and even a face-to-face meeting with Queen Elizabeth I, O'Malley was formidable. Motivated by more than material gain - although getting and keeping property wasn't easy for a woman in those days - she was also hugely popular for her ferocious resistance to the encroaching domination of the British crown."

"Our first encounter with her, or at least her name, was at the Grainne Uaile pub in nearby Newport, a tiny establishment nearly dwarfed by the sign over the door proclaiming it the Mayo Pub of the Year."

"Grace O'Malley is a local hero," said Liz McManamon, whose husband's family founded and still runs the pub. "We all love how she barged in to Queen Elizabeth and said, 'You may be the queen of England, but I'm the pirate queen of Ireland, and you can't treat us this way.' "

"In fact, locals are so proud of O'Malley that at the end of July every year there is a Grainne Uaile Festival on main street, with live music, raft races, and even a spot of sheep shearing."

"In keeping with our theme, we turned our attention to Carrigahowley Castle, also known as Rockfleet Castle, one of the Pirate Queen's homes that still dot the countryside. "O'Malley lived at Rockfleet for nearly 50 years until she died in 1603, and although now it's not much more than a lonely turret overlooking Clew Bay, once it was the scene of fierce fighting between her and an onslaught of British soldiers."

-Felicity Long

"Pirate heroine inspires County Mayo"

March 15, 2009

http://www.boston.com/travel/getawa...irate_heroine_inspires_county_mayo/?page=full
 
Back
Top