Richfun, alias CDRachel, asks you to come in for cross-dress and pee fun.

AKA CD Rachel loves sexy long dresses.

Readers of all genders who love wearing women's clothes, would you like to wear something like this ? I would x



P.S.

If I can plug a story I have written (don't be put off by the title, it is a surprising story) , please, tell me what you think, it is heartfelt, thank-you.

http://www.literotica.com/s/lesbian-wrestles-with-conscience
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Readers of all genders who love wearing women's clothes, would you like to wear something like this ? I would x



P.S.

If I can plug a story I have written (don't be put off by the title, it is a surprising story) , please, tell me what you think, it is heartfelt, thank-you.

http://www.literotica.com/s/lesbian-wrestles-with-conscience

If i had the figure i'd so wear that... and love the story...

and i looked over a few things real quickly and saw this.. got to say this is something i would love to try wearing...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hi I love to dress in women's leather clothes. I have a dress and coat and some lovely elbow length gloves.

Rachel the dress you linked to is so hot I'd love to dress in that whole outfit, dress, shoes and choker!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TA, leather spitfire, SissyElla,

Thanks for your lovely posts xx

On a another thread I have been told to "piss off", in response to a completely harmless greeting.
Bit of a shock, just to say to that lady, I don't know any trolls.
My friends are very special if that is what your unpleasant reference is, were you more like them it would be better for you. One friend in particular would never post anything so pathetic.
I can be very sensitive, but in this case I am not bothered, the person in question clearly has the problem. May she find peace.
Quel dommage !

On with the show ........................
 
Last edited:
Let's lift the spirits.
This lady is a great singer, sings so sexily, and with great energy.
But ladies, and CDs, would you like to wear her outfits, I am desperate to.
Love you , let me know what you think
Do you like what she wears, TA, my best friend xxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJL4UGSbeFg
 
i would love to wear all the outfits she has! a friend of mine had a lads magazine with a thing about her in it and i remember looking at the outfit she was wearing. while my friends were wishing they could have her, i was wishing i could be her. funny really.
 
Yes I know, she swears some great stuff.
Thanks for your posting x
 
AKA CD Rachel

Love the simplicity of this, and the way it clings to the body.
Not sure about the neck arrangement, but the rest, lovely IMO xx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
AKA CD Rachel

Hi, Rachel here.

I am still around if you want to say Hi,
Or post on here about CD experiences etc xx
 
Hey

Hey Rachel! And everyone else who is reading I would really like to dirty chat with another crossdresser I haven't done it forgery long but I'm really kinky and want to be fucked so anyone who is interested email me ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lovely pictures would love some of those to wear. Nice to say hi to everyone.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top