Pictures or videos

horny243

Really Really Experienced
My wife and I have been talking about finding someone to take pictures and/or video of us having sex. Has anyone else done this and if you have.
How did you find that person. We're they and friend
We're they male or female
Did they do anything while watching you and taking pictures

My wife and I have been talking about finding someone to take pictures and/or video of us having sex. Has anyone else done this and if you have.

I guess it depends on what you are looking for.
If you want high quality, nude, sensual photos - there are professional photographers that do that kind of photoshoot with great equipment, light setups and etc. They will do NOT anything kinky for you or your partner, for them this is strictly a job. On the nude photoshoot photographer can't touch a model.

Second option, you can try ask good friends, and have fun time, but photos will not be as good as professionals. Good photography is not just point and shoot.

Try

Probably try DIY at first and see if you like it?
It would be comfortable - think there is alot of info about DIY videos.

Thank you. I guess I was asking to see if anyone else has done this and what there experience was. I never thought about having a professional do that. I was thinking maybe there was a close friend they could trust

Thank you. I guess I was asking to see if anyone else has done this and what there experience was. I never thought about having a professional do that. I was thinking maybe there was a close friend they could trust

We have quite a few videos. Some I just set up the camcorder and others a friend of my wife acted as cameraman.

I usually take the pics of her having sex. We have had friends take pics or videos of us and the have always joined in at some point. All men.

I never thought about using a professional just always try to figure out which friend might be willing.or how to bring up the supject.
I do have to admit that it would be a turn on for me if my wife would give the cameraman ( if it was a guy ) a bj or a hj or even if she wanted him to join in too

Wow! I have done exactly this for two couples. I am a full-time pro photographer and I just answered an ad on Craig's List. We shot the first couple at their place the second in a nice hotel. I have to say, the first time I was pretty nervous and wondered how I would handle the shoot, but once we got started, it became almost like any of my shoots, i.e., making sure the lighting was good, capturing the right angles and shots, etc. The couple of course was a bit nervous as well, especially the guy. I think he had some concerns about being able to "perform." He told me he was really hoping he didn't cum too soon and ruin the whole thing. I assured him that even if that happened, we could still het some hot shots for them and that seemed to relax him. Everything went really well and they loved their shots.

We did primarily still shots but I also set up some video for them. It was fun for me, too as you might imagine. I was incredibly turned on and really had a great wank when I got home. If I did this kind of work more often, I imagine it would be more like my other sexy work where I can keep a totally professional, detached demeanor, but this first time, I didn't stand a chance. I kept my cool at their shoot but had to run straight home and get some relief.

The second time, the couple actually requested that the photographer be willing to participate a little. The shoot went well again and at the end, the wife asked me if I'd like to "take care of that " erection I was obviously sporting. I thought they wanted me to masturbate in front of them, which at that point I would have no problem doing, but she came over and undid my pants and took me in her mouth while her husband watched. My mind was spinning and I remember it as the most awesome blow job I've ever had. I'm sure it was the circumstances that enhanced the whole thing, but that was one of my very memorable moments!

If you go the Craig's List route, do everything you can to vet the photographer. There's no shortage of people that call themselves professional photographers and 90% don't know what they are doing. Ask to see their websites or samples of their work (although they may not have THIS type of work to show you because its not very common). But a true professional will easily be able to handle this for you and produce some great images.

Last edited:
Wow! I have done exactly this for two couples. I am a full-time pro photographer and I just answered an ad on Craig's List. We shot the first couple at their place the second in a nice hotel. I have to say, the first time I was pretty nervous and wondered how I would handle the shoot, but once we got started, it became almost like any of my shoots, i.e., making sure the lighting was good, capturing the right angles and shots, etc. The couple of course was a bit nervous as well, especially the guy. I think he had some concerns about being able to "perform." He told me he was really hoping he didn't cum too soon and ruin the whole thing. I assured him that even if that happened, we could still het some hot shots for them and that seemed to relax him. Everything went really well and they loved their shots.

We did primarily still shots but I also set up some video for them. It was fun for me, too as you might imagine. I was incredibly turned on and really had a great wank when I got home. If I did this kind of work more often, I imagine it would be more like my other sexy work where I can keep a totally professional, detached demeanor, but this first time, I didn't stand a chance. I kept my cool at their shoot but had to run straight home and get some relief.

The second time, the couple actually requested that the photographer be willing to participate a little. The shoot went well again and at the end, the wife asked me if I'd like to "take care of that " erection I was obviously sporting. I thought they wanted me to masturbate in front of them, which at that point I would have no problem doing, but she came over and undid my pants and took me in her mouth while her husband watched. My mind was spinning and I remember it as the most awesome blow job I've ever had. I'm sure it was the circumstances that enhanced the whole thing, but that was one of my very memorable moments!

If you go the Craig's List route, do everything you can to vet the photographer. There's no shortage of people that call themselves professional photographers and 90% don't know what they are doing. Ask to see their websites or samples of their work (although they may not have THIS type of work to show you because its not very common). But a true professional will easily be able to handle this for you and produce some great images.

Sounds like you had a really good time with that also.
I'm just not sure about craigslist though

Maybe I'm hoping that we find someone to take pictures /videos and maybe it turns in to a threesome or that I get to watch my wife with another man or woman

Maybe I'm hoping that we find someone to take pictures /videos and maybe it turns in to a threesome or that I get to watch my wife with another man or woman

It doesn't work quite that way for professional pictures/video. When shooting any action and especially nudes, the concentration is on the shot, (angle, composure, lighting), wanting to capture what is going on in the best way possible. During the shoot you tend to become part of the action without joining in any of it. However, there are plenty of guys and I guess girls that would like to show up with a point and shoot and dive in. Hopefully that make sense.

Yeh I understand that it is very unlikely that a professional would be joining in. Maybe I'm hoping to find a friend to do this for us and hope that we all get so turned on that it just goes from there.

So have there ever been times you were taking the pictures and wishing you could just lay the camera down and join in.

Yeh I understand that it is very unlikely that a professional would be joining in. Maybe I'm hoping to find a friend to do this for us and hope that we all get so turned on that it just goes from there.

So have there ever been times you were taking the pictures and wishing you could just lay the camera down and join in.

One of the first instructions given is how to "keep the snake in the pants." Yes , interestingly enough it has been in the middle of a boudoir shoots where you are giving a lot of direction. Some women modeling for their boyfriend or husband need little direction, but most do. There have been some that come across really sexy and the danger is reaching out to move the sheet a little, brush loose hair out of the way, or move a shoulder or arm. That sucks you into the shoot. The girls modeling for nude promos are friendly and all, but you know right away you are a camera not a person.

That is such an accurate statement as far as the focus. Mind you, it is definitely arousing to watch people you're shooting, but as a professional I do tend to focus more on the shots, the angles, the lighting, the shadows. When shooting women for boudoir, it is an incredible turn on to watch the way a woman's eyes change, dilate, she shakes ever so slightly, her self touching becomes stronger. I love shooting sexual scenes, never know where they will end up, to say they will or won't end up after the shoot, one way or another when you are sexually open, is perhaps a false statement. However, this is just my experience and opinion.

Nicely put - agree that boudoir is different than most studio work.

As an amateur camera buff, I have always been interested in being the photographer in this situation. I think it would be fun and exciting. I would have the control to not join in during the shoot, but would probably go home and masturbate to the pictures, or accept a "reward" for a job well done.

I think that is why it maybe better for me/us to find a friend to do this for us. If there was a chance it would turn in to more it would more likely happen if it wasn't a professional.

I do have to admit that I do have fantasies of watching her do things with other man and women

I think that is why it maybe better for me/us to find a friend to do this for us. If there was a chance it would turn in to more it would more likely happen if it wasn't a professional.

I do have to admit that I do have fantasies of watching her do things with other man and women

Why don't you start out by filming your wife pleasure herself. Get in bed with her and capture the movement of her hand or toy and the way she will responds to each movement.

Why don't you start out by filming your wife pleasure herself. Get in bed with her and capture the movement of her hand or toy and the way she will responds to each movement.

I have taken pictures and video of her just rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. She does like that and has agreed with me that having someone there running a camera would also be a turn on for her too

Thank you. We do spend so much time capturing the moment to the best of our ability, sometimes it is only apparent how arousing the shoot was after when reviewing our captures. Play with our subjects after is merely a bonus.

I would like to hear about some of those stories. Was it more the man's or woman idea to have you play with them.
Did you play with your self at all while taking pictures.

Back