Women with intelligence and charm

~little hip bump~

You shouldn't have to bump yourself. ~smiles~
 
I see 3 of the 4 replies were from yourself - I trust you wrote what you wanted to hear. Did you talk dirty to yourself? Did you tell yourself you were a naughty boy? Did you share some innermost secret fantasies with yourself? Did you shock yourself, or did you pique your own interest? Sounds like an almost perfect match to me ;) Smart thinking, and you may have started a new trend in erotica.
 
You may be on to something there, Jude. Or I may...?! Confused? I know I am. Anyhow, once I get to know myself a little better, who knows where it may lead... Oh...and I am ALWAYS talking dirty to myself, since you ask ;)
 
I'm doing it again, it seems. (Talking to myself!)

Isn't here some lovely lady who is ready to save me, someone who would care for a good...conversation?
 
I'm feeling a bit Fridayish today

I'm doing it again, it seems. (Talking to myself!)

Isn't here some lovely lady who is ready to save me, someone who would care for a good...conversation?

Yes. *warm smile*

Let's see....intelligence, check. Charm, check. Articulation, check. Friendliness, check. Sexiness, well, let's not get ahead of ourselves here... Availability, check. Willingness, check.

You are adorable and you make me laugh. I don't know that I'd "bump" you per se......but I will definitely have a conversation with you. I look forward to it, in fact.

......I'll be around.
 
Obviously, my timing is utterly CRAP! How could I possibly have missed you? I have only just picked myself up off the floor after reading your post. You know one of the fastest ways to my heart - and it's all yours for the taking ;-) Can't wait to chat. Hope it's soon
 
Oh yes, I forgot the last qualification.... I can't promise to always act as though I'm over twenty, but according to my driver's license I meet your demands easily enough. *little laugh*

It's not as though I'll never be around again, you know. :) If I didn't have to be clear across the valley in an hour, I'd stick around and make your acquaintance more directly now. However, I think at least one someone will be quite put out if I don't show up when expected, so I'd better be on my way.

So.....tomorrow?
 
Hi there... I am a white female, married... living in the UK. I am 62 years old.. and adore the sensual and erotic nature on one line chat.

I am looking for someone who feels like I do, who will help me explore my own sexuality and I hope, let me give pleasure to. I also an not looking for anything in real life... I keep my playing to on line.

So if a randy 62 year old is not to your taste... thanks for reading. If you like... drop me a line.

Do you "do" live chats via Yahoo?.... If so I'll let you have my address

Thanks for reading

Babs x
 
Ladies - Wondering about Wednesdays

Ladies of the Litosphere

Wednesdays - wild, wicked and wet? Or weary, worn out, and withdrawn?
 
Can only hope that on Thursday the gods are with us, ladies. Missing you.
 
Back
Top