The Dark Mirror (reserved for Nickissora)

-Zack was woken up by a fore arm to the head he jumped up in fright but when he saw Lisa he held her.-"What's wrong Lisa....."-he asked and pet her hair.-"Did you have a nightmare."
 
I hugged Zack tightly. "Y-yeah, I had a strange dream about that creepy mirror that Mr. Cipher has." I said. I don't know why, but it gave me the creeps.
 
"I wouldn't worry about it...You know it's weird there is a News Paper Article from about 10 years ago about a brother and sister and there horrors about a Mirror...but that mirror was burned in a fire."-Zack held her tight.-"Let's go back to sleep."-he asked.-
 
I was going to ask him more about the article, but thought that I should wait until the morning. I did not need anymore nightmares. I cuddled up to Zack again so that I could get some sleep. The next morning I got up and made breakfast. I made eggs, toast, and some juice for us. We had a long day of work ahead of us, but I was looking forward to closing time.
 
-Zack Woke up and showered then got dressed as they both had to pull a double shift starting at 12pm.-"Morning."-he smiled as he walked over to her.-"Do we get a hour break between our shift?"-Zack walked up and sat at the table and sipped his juice.-
 
"Yeah, we are going to get a break." I said, "Mr. Cipher told me that we could close for lunch because usually we don't get very busy around 2, so we should have some time to have some fun. Plus, he is going to be out all day. You mentioned something early this morning about a news article. Now, what exactly happened." I had to go in about 10. We had some new costumes coming in that I needed to sort through before they were put up. I ate breakfast so that I would be ready to go.
 
-I told her as we ate excited about maybe having some fun.-"The story is a Brother was Zapped in to a Mirror and after they got him out the mirror kept regenerating and weirder stuff happened...They finally were able to burn it in a furnace at 3000 Degrees it says the siblings almost died."
 
"Oh my really..." I said finally remembering the story on a paranormal website regarding haunted objects. After putting the mirror in the furnace, the building they were in caught fire. Luckily, they were saved. It was a very bizarre story and I found it a little hard to believe.
 
-He nods. Once they were cleaned and Dressed they left for work. she had to be in a whole hour before he did so with a smile he looked.-"Want me to run and grab Subway for our break?"-He asked as he waited for her answer.-"I am grabbing it just asking if you want it to."
 
"Sounds good." I replied. It was time for me to head out. I was greeted by Mr. Cipher. He was unlocking the store. He told me that he was not going to be in for a couple of days because he is leaving town on some business. The way he was staring at me was really giving me the creeps. He left and I went inside the store. I began going through the new shipments and sorting them to go to which department they needed to go. As I was working, I heard what sounded like someone saying my name. It was a male voice. It came from the room where the mirror was. I went in there and saw nothing. I bit my lip and went back to work. I heard the voice again and went to look at the mirror. I never really had the chance to stop and look at it. I began to examine it. The frame around the glass was made out of a dark metal which was twisted in an intricate design.
 
-Soon there was a young man very handsome in the mirror.-"Hello there....Come closer.....you have dark desires...sex hungers your head and your body throbs for something to touch it....Tell me what do you like....go on it will be our secret."
 
The guy about scared me when he appeared. "W-who are you?" I asked nervously as I moved closer to the mirror. I shouldn't. Zack was going to be at work soon. What would he think if I was fucking some really strange guy in the mirror. I could feel as the guy was staring into my mind trying to find out what I want.
 
"I am Walter This Mirror let's you see your inner desires if you walk in here time will stop out there and you will feel all sorts of extacy like you never felt before."-He said.-"But i need to know what your interested in....You like that boy Zack...I know you want him...Do you want to see what you can be doing with him go on say your desires and watch."
 
"I have never even had sex before." I said, "I guess since it is my first time I want him to make love to me." I get closer to the mirror becoming very intrigued.
 
-she stood at the edge of the mirror she could see it happening her eyes reflecting back with carnal desire but then she herd Zack.-"LISA I Got your stuff for lunch."-He said as he came in the back and looked.-"Lisa?"
 
I almost gave in, but Zack startled me and the mirror reverted back to normal. "I went to the front counter to greet him. "Sorry, I thought I saw something." I said, "I have the costumes ready to put up after lunch and we have some kinky fun."
 
"Do we have enough time for that at lunch...why not do it after we close?"-he smiled and chuckled as he put the stuff in the fridge and began to do his work and stuff for stock while the store opened getting customers.-
 
As much as I wanted him to make love to me, he was right. We ate and opened the shop. It was fairly busy during the day. Mostly people coming in to get costumes for plays and costume parties as well as a lot of kinky people buying costumes from the XXX room. It was a busy, but very good day. Deep inside, I was thinking about what I saw in the mirror. I wanted to tell Zack, but feared that he would think I was insane.
 
-In the back as the other employees were up front Zack did the best to keep the back in order pulling out new stock. There were so many adult XXX Costumes and other things. The Mirror Appeared to lightly sparkle When Zack looked it was a girl in the mirror.-"Huh?"-Zack walked a bit closer.-"Who or what are you?"
 
"Come closer love and tell me your darkest desires." she said. The girl had a long black hair with pink highlights completely nude. She smiled naughtily wanting to know what he wanted.
 
-Zack looked around since they were busy he blushed.-"What's your name?...My desires?.....I want...to do it in costumes, scenarios, bondage, spanking, rough play, hand cuffs, Public sex....if i could clone my self i would want to gangbang a girl...."
 
"I could be any girl you want and you can come inside the mirror to fulfill your fantasies." I said, "While you are in here it will be like time stopped and it would be like you were just in here for a minute in the outside world."
 
-Zack was busy but if it was only a moment. he bit his lip as he touched the mirror the Girl turned to Lisa and he gasped as he ran his hands over her body. He blushed.-"This is so unreal...I just want her...so much...."-Soon he herd his name as he stepped back from the mirror.-"I said Zack i need more Super Hero costumes now.""Coming."-He shook his head and put a cover on the Mirror for now as he continued his work. Once they were on break Zack and Lisa sat down in the break room.-"Wow were kicking as today."
 
I yelled for Zack to bring me more superhero costume since we were selling a lot of them. After putting them away, we closed the store for 30 minutes to take a break. I replied, "Yeah, we were fairly busy, but I cannot wait until closing time. This is going to be a lot of fun."
 
-The other employee's did what they had to do while we ate.-"I can not wait either."-The break was over as I kissed Lisa on the lip and we went back to work. I kept getting costumes ready as they were getting busy. He herd the voice from the mirror again but tried to ignore it.-
 
Back
Top