A Night at the Carnival (Closed for NickisSora)

-They chuckle at you as they approach you. Lynx reached out and slashes one of there faces and they back up and Lynk calms down relaxing in the cage.-
 
I gasped when I saw Lynk slash one of the guy's face. I did not want him to get into trouble and hoped that the guy would not report this. I ran to Lynk and told the guys to get the fuck out of there and that I had authority to tell them this considering I was a trainer. Also, they failed to read the sign that said do not get very close to the cages.
 
-Lynk looked as they left and sighed.-"So you will be my new trainer?"-he asked as he nuzzled the bars.-
 
"Yes" I said as I caressed him. I told him that I was going to be back in a couple of days so that I could say bye to family and friends. I even told him the conditions of the job. "I-I don't mind because I will be with you." I said. I leaned in and kissed him softly on the cheek. I had to get going so that I could pack. I planned on bringing some clothes. I would eventually get more after getting settled into the trailer that they were going to provide me.
 
-Lynk nodded as He was in charge soon after of putting her Trailer Together. It was nice a Bed Room, Living room and Full bath with a Fridge but no Kitchen as every one ate where ever they wanted.-
 
After leaving, I went home to get some rest. My parents were a sleep so I did not have a chance to talk to them until the morning. They were not to thrilled about the idea of me becoming a trainer for a freak show, but they were okay with it considering I would be working. I packed up my things and put them in my car. I said bye to my friends and told them that maybe I would see them next year if they came into town for the carnival.

Next stop was a sex shop which sold toys, bdsm restraints, costumes, and other items. I felt so awkward going in but got what I need. I bought a vibrator, several costumes (a sexy catgirl costume, a red riding hood costume, a nurse, a sex secretary costume, a schoolgirl's costume, and others), a few whips to be used on me, handcuffs, a spreader bar, and other restraints. I went back as I was told. I wanted Lynk to be my first.
 
-Lynk was on her bed and tied him self there waiting for her that day. She also had a very revealing and sexy Trainer costume for the show with high heel boots.-
 
My trailer was ready for me. I walked in and smiled glad that Lynk was going to be staying with me and not in some cage. "That really is not necessary darling." she said, "In fact, I am a virgin and I want you to be my first.". I untied him and kissed him on the lips starting out with a small peck before deepening it.
 
-He blushed in the kiss and held her close as he was untied and enjoyed her body against his so far.-"This is nice."-he purred as he continued to hold her close to him.-
 
We started slowly. I laid next to him on the bed cuddling against him. It felt so good to be held and kissed by him. I was so glad that I was going to get to lose my virginity this way. "Mmmmm Lynk" I moaned softly. I caressed his chest and nuzzled his neck kissing it. I asked out of curiosity, "Am I your first?"
 
"You are i never touched or even kissed a girl."-He said nervously. as he kissed over her neck and his hands roamed her body curiously.-
 
I moved my hands down curiously to his long hard cock. How could those damn girls be so horrible to such a handsome creature. I was going to do everything in my power to keep anyone from hurting him again.
 
-Lynk was endowed he was 11 inches and hard as stone right now his cloth shorts barely held together. Lynk smiled as he was enjoying this. He slipped her clothes off her body and explored her breasts and licked her nipples.-"Tell me what you want me to do or what you like?"
 
"For now, let's just make love since it is our first time." I moaned as he licked my nipples. His rough tongue felt so good against them. I curiously moved my hand against his cock massaging it and gasped when I felt the length. It was so big. I was a little nervous, but wanted this.
 
-His mouth sucked and peacefully played and sucked on her nipples. a Finger ran across her pussy and played with it felling it sobbing wet.-
 
"Ohhh Lynk!" I cried out loving the way it felt as he sucked on my breasts and played with my pussy getting me ready for his cock.
 
-He sucked on her breasts and his fingers dove in her pussy deeper just going off of instinct. Hie lips went down and found her pussy and began to lick it and finger it as he wanted her to feel good for protecting him.-
 
"Ohhhhh god yes!" I whimpered as he licked my pussy. This was going to make my ordeal better being with Lynk. I was not too thrilled about being the carnival slut, but being with Lynk made it very much worth it.
 
-His Rough Kitten Tongue lapped her pussy as his fingers teased her nipples in Want. He felt her hips buck a bit and he smile knowing she was enjoying it.-
 
I writhed more on the bed loving the feel of his tongue. "Ohhhhhhh Lynk I am cumming!" I cried out. I was ready to feel his cum deep inside of me.
 
-Lynk felt her cum and he moved back for her.-"What do you want to do now?"-he asked curiously as she crawled over him.-
 
"I want to suck your cock." I said with a naughty smile as I moved down and licked the length of his cock as well as flicked the tip of it with my tongue before sucking on it.
 
-Lynk laid back for her as he stripped on command still not used to being free what so ever he laid back allowing her to suck and do what ever.-
 
I caressed his cock and kissed it before taking it into my mouth to suck on. Though I had never done it before, I had a pretty good idea of how it is done.
 
Back
Top