Scion: The New Gods (IC)

Gabby smiled at Jason. "Only if I'm not expecting a package." She started unpacking the groceries in the kitchen, setting out the assorted foods on the table. "We'll cook, but . . . it looks like you had a plan," she grinned, pulling out the chicken, broth, and carrots. "I think someone's got soup on the brain."

The doctor moved around the kitchen, opening doors and drawers to give Jason access to her supplies. "I'm actually well-stocked, despite the fact that I never use any of it, really." She grabbed a knife from the block on the counter and twirled it. "I can help chop stuff - I've got the experience in slicing!"

~ ~ ~ ~​

A few hours later, soup made, the group was dozing, draped over the furniture in Gabby's living room. Marta was snuggled into the corner of the sofa, Gabby sprawled on the floor with her head resting on one arm. Jason was dozing on one of the armchairs, one leg over the arm, while Kenji was half-asleep on the other side of the couch from Marta.

Gabby's body twitched, and she jolted awake. "Oh, god, that's the worst!" The others all started a bit as her exclamation startled them. "Sorry, sorry! Involuntary muscle spasm, but all over!" She rubbed the small of her back. "Twinges like mad. We should go to bed, I guess."

She stood up, and Marta followed suit. "Come on, boys," she said, "walk the ladies to bed."
 
Gabby's cry sent Jason vaulting over the armchair he was in, the young man then picking the comfortable piece of furniture up and brandishing it in drowsy menace before he realized nothing was wrong. "Oh, yeah, that kind of thing can suck."

He set the chair back down with an embarrassed cough. He was glad no one really seemed to notice, however, and he understood why. Marta's comment made all sort of possibilities arise in his mind's eye and he couldn't help but smile wickedly.

"Of course. Can't have you getting ambushed on the way there." Jason walked over and offered his arm to Marta, "Or in the bedroom. I'll be sure to walk both of you right to the bed. Or beds."
 
Kenji enjoyed the dinner as much as any of the others. He particularly enjoyed having a dinner alongside people, he shared many traits with. Alongside people with a common nature and - as of lately - common purpose. He had spent too many years eating alone inside security rooms, while watching over his V.I.P employers carrying on with their lives. Loneliness of the past sure did make quite a contrast with his current situation. And of course, having dinner alongside two beautiful women never hurts, as he playfully reminded himself, suppressing a slight grin.

The resting time that followed was much needed. They were all tired, due to their previous ordeals and their lack of sleep for quite some time. Plus it did help relax any tension still lurking inside them, courtesy of the developments in their common assignment. His training allowed him to retain a level of consciousness even though half asleep, his eyes closing even more each passing second, yet his stubborn mind refusing to give way entirely to the blissfull ignorance of sleep. He knew that the line he'd inscribed on the door would warn him should anyone dared trespass in Gabriella's house, yet the years he'd spent on watching over others still left their habits.

The scene before him was one of serenity. His eyes, conveying visual information akin to a hazy picture - due to his half sleep - travelled to Jason who seemed to be quite relaxed in the embrace of the armchair, something quite remarkable given his energetic nature. Then he gazed over at Marta, seemingly so vulnerable while snuggling at the other end of the sofa, her posture and current state belieing her fierce character and personality. Finally his gaze fell on Gabriella and lingered. The good doctor had made quite an impression on the young Japanese scion, and for good reason. As if in dream, he watched the rythmic rise and fall of her ample bosom, feeling even more mesmerized by her beauty and serenity with each passing moment.

Then all of sudden, she awoke, shouting and Kenji sprang to action, as if driven by his very subconcious, reacting almost on a reflexive level. In a second he was next to her, adopting a protective posture, while his eyes darted rapidly around the room trying to identify any sort of danger. After her explanation, he breathed deeply to calm himself once again, secretly content that their collective level of readiness was pretty good. And when Marta proposed to walk them over to bed, he was wide awake all of a sudden and all too willing to comply.

"With great joy, Marta".

Moving forth, winking over to Jason in approval, he bowed to Gabriella.

"Would you allow this gentleman to escort you to your quarters fair lady, so that no danger may befall you?", he asked, mimicking the noble gestures of Middle Ages and Renaissance, grasping on the opportunity to express his romantic nature towards the lady that seemed to captivate him from the moment he'd laid eyes on her.
 
(Wolfias: PM me with your character idea, and I'll see how you might fit in.)

Gabby smiled at Kenji. "Of course, sir. I would be honored to have you as my escort." She grinned at Marta as she took the Asian man's arm. "You know where the spare room is, Mart. See you in the morning."

They went up the stairs, and it was simple enough to find the bedrooms again - it was her house, after all. She let Kenji walk her into the room, even to the bed, and sat down. "Um, so . . ." she smiled, hearing Marta and Jason head past the door to her room. "You can, of course, have the couch, if you want, or sleep up here . . . with me." Her cheeks were bright. "Not that we'd have to do anything, of course, just sleeping, we do have a busy day tomorrow."

In the spare room, Marta was closing the door behind them, giving Jason a smile. "You're a brash young man," she said, but there was little judgement in her words. "I do like a strong-willed, strong-bodied man." Her lips quirked. "I'm sure Gabby's telling the boy scout the same thing, but there's the couch, or we could share. Your choice, handsome, and no hard feelings either way."
 
Jason felt the tension between all four of them growing as they walked upstairs. A clear change of their relation to one another was coming; whatever happened next would alter their new association in significant ways. Although he didn't know how significant. Marta struck him as the kind of person who enjoyed a good time with someone but didn't get attached. He could be wrong, though.

Either way, he wanted to find out.

Gabby and Kenji diverted off into a room but Marta kept going straight ahead as the fetching young doctor said her good night to the amazonian beauty. She led him past another door and then to last one that was open, shifting to put him ahead of her and then closing the door behind them. "You're a brash young man," she said, but there was little judgement in her words. "I do like a strong-willed, strong-bodied man." Her lips quirked. "I'm sure Gabby's telling the boy scout the same thing, but there's the couch, or we could share. Your choice, handsome, and no hard feelings either way."

"You have me pegged pretty good," he answered. "And I think you know what a brash young man like me would do, what I think you want me to do." He might be wrong about this too. If so, he hoped he could make it out the window before Marta broke his neck.

Jason stepped up to the dusky skinned woman, pressing his body to hers, her back pushed against the door. He kissed her, eyes closed, hands caressing her waist yet not gripping or holding her; not until he was sure this was what she wanted. His kiss was hungry and bold yet not fierce or demanding. Not yet.

He broke the contact and looked into her eyes, his own hot and keen, the scars on his face seeming to stand out from his skin more than normal in their closeness. "I'll take the bed and you in it, and offer the comfort and pleasure I can give as a happy exchange."
 
Kenji and Gabby

Kenji's heart rate was most likely off the charts by now. For one that prided himself for his clear head and reserved stance in most situations, this was certainly one hell of a change. This was not to be treated as a mere romantic affair, he reminded himself. She was a scion as well and whatever was to occur might create ripples that could very well affect other things beyond his grasp. But he was genuinely attracted to her and there was no denying it. Her beautiful visage, her ample curves, her mannerisms, all had quite an effect on him. To merely have her grasp his arm and not recoil from his touch was a heavenly gift to Kenji.

As the door closed and she sat on the bed, Kenji knelt down, by her knees, holding her palm softly in his hands, looking up, to meet her intoxicating eyes. He could get lost in them, forever, he thought, marvelling at their shape, colour and expressiveness. She blushed and he thought it was the cutest sight in the whole world.

As he managed to open his mouth and form a response, he was most certain that he was blushing as well. He breathed deeply, calming himself by subconsciously recalling his past training on how to remain composed under cases of extreme emotional excitement, yet even this was not enough to prevent him from displaying the outward signs of his - now more than evident - affection towards her.

"Gabriella". He spoke the words almost as a whisper, his tone sweeter than honey and paused briefly looking intently in her eyes, as if wishing that they'd share a mental bond and he'd not need to speak anymore. "To have me at your side, to have me share your bed, would be a dream come true. While I may sound too forthcoming, I cannot deny that I am attracted to you ever since I laid eyes upon your beautiful face. To consider myself charmed would be an understatement. And I cannot help but express my feelings towards you. The ways of deception are not for me, not when gazing in your eyes and see a world unfolding in their expressiveness. Not when I feel as if I'm the eye of a cyclone. Not when I hold your hand and feel your pulse upon my own.

He paused again, to catch his breath and let what he said sink in. Then, still holding her, he continued.

"And that is why I would never do anything that would even remotely inconvenience you. I am here - bless the fates that brought me - and I am all yours".


He stopped and pressed his lips on her hand, kissing her palm softly, then looked up at her again, to gauge her reaction. It was clear that while burning inside with desire, he tempered it with his ever romantic spirit and he would only go so far as the beautiful doctor was comfortable.
 
Jason and Marta
Her back was still pressed against the door, lips still wet with their last kiss, as Marta grinned at him. "I'm glad you caught on - but then, I didn't think you were slow." She lifted herself up slightly on her toes to kiss him this time, hands resting on his shoulders as their lips met in a hungry kiss.

Her hands tangled in his hair, one leg sliding around his, as she deepened the kiss. After a few moments, Marta broke the kiss and let go, her hands going to the bottom of her shirt to tug it over her head. She tossed the garment aside and twisted her arms behind herself to unfasten her bra. "I certainly hope that I can match what you do," she said as the supportive black garment came loose and got tossed aside as well. Her breasts came free, coffee-with-cream colored orbs topped with deeper brown nipples that were growing hard and peaky in the air of the room.

Her fingers were working to tug his shirt up and off, and she smiled. "I know that Gabby's got more, ah, staying power than I do, so I imagine you do as well. That's going to make it interesting." As Jason's shirt went up and off, Marta grabbed one of his free hands and moved it to her breasts, encouraging him to grope and massage the soft flesh.

Gabby and Kenji
She smiled a little shyly, as he kissed her palm. It had been a long time since someone felt romantic towards her. No matter what people thought of British men, they weren't unlike men from America in that regard - romance was hard to come by a lot of the time. "I . . . would like to stay with you tonight. And feel wanted."

She licked her lips and stood up, holding his hands and lifting him to his feet as well. She leaned forward and kissed him gently, her lips warm and soft. Gabby pressed her body lightly against Kenji's, feeling his body through their clothes with gentle, soft hands.
 
He chuckled as she pulled his shirt up and off; exposing taut skin stretching and rippling over toned, hard muscle. On his right breast two Roman numerals were tattooed; VI and IX. He bore another tattoo on his right bicep a peacock feather in blues and greens superimposed on a roiling gray and black cloud with jagged lightning bolts arcing out of it. "I think you'll do fine. Besides, I kind of like the idea of fucking you until you pass out; nice challenge, don't you think?"

Each hand seized one of the amazonian woman's offered breasts and he grinned, "Mm, very nice, Marta baby. Love these tits." He squeezed them hard and then more softly, then hard once more, before starting to knead the glorious mounds of flesh with his fingers.

He leaned in and kissed the right side of her neck where it joined her shoulder and moved upwards. Some of his kisses were light, others hard, others turning to momentarily sucking or even nipping on her neck as he worked up towards her jawline. All the while his hands massaged and explored her breasts, thoroughly enjoying the bodyguard's body.

His tongue slid lightly along her jaw and then up to her earlobe, tracing it before he kissed and then took it between his lips to nibble. "We have," he whispered, "entirely too many clothes on."

Jason stepped back and unbuckled his belt, pausing there. "Why don't you help me with the rest too?"
 
Kenji and Gabby

Kenji's heart threatened to burst out of his chest at her words of approval, as he let her lift him up. Her soft and sweet lips touched his in a gentle kiss and he felt as if kissing spring herself. He deepened the kiss and thought that he was plunging down a vortex of dreams and pleasure. Breaking the kiss, as Gabby pressed her body to his, her hands feeling his fit body, he held her face with affection, a look of adoration in his eyes as he gazed deep in her pretty visage.

"I would like to stay with you as well, Gabriella. And I'd do my best to make you feel wanted. If only you could gaze into my heart. Then you'd have absolutely no doubt of that".


As he held her, he kissed her lips again, then, slightly running his fingers through her hair, his lips moved to the side of her neck, planting dozens of sweet and lustfull kisses.

"I love your tender hands Gabby. Feels as if I'm surrendered to the caresses of a godess. Which is precisely what you are for me".

Getting a bit more adventurous, encouraged by Gabby's caresses his hands slipped down from her face, and run along her arms - as his body pressed more against Gabby's - then up again, to her shoulders and back. As he reached the small of her back his fingers gently massaged that area, while he reveled at her gentle touch. Then his arms closed around her waist, as he pulled Gabby to him and leaned down to kiss her neck and further down, his lips - burning with desire - making a trail of passionate kisses that stopped just shy of her bust.
 
Back
Top