From Victim to Nympho (closed for NickisSora)

"Good Cam you can work on your project for the next job and you slut go to the ware house next door with Dan here and me...we are going to have a lot of fucking to do."-He smiled and stood up as they walked in to the Other ware house with her and Dan. Reg was the leader here and gong next door they had multiple little studios with sets and a huge costume set. They were ready and men to spare.-"You will be calling what scenes we do and we will play with one another."-He held her close as they walked in to her dressing room Reg pinched her nipples softly and smiled and let go.-"Get ready...what shall i tell them to get ready."
 
I was told that I would be deciding what we played, but yet I was still a prisoner. However, I had a feeling that Cam would figure something out, so I was able to stay calm. I began going through the costumes. There were revealing maid outfits, cheerleading outfits, school girl outfits, mobster girl outfits, and others. I chose a mobster girls outfit and had the idea of a female mob boss being forced to submit to a rival mob boss and his crew after it is implied that all of her gang were slaughtered. I told Reg the idea.
 
-Reg,Jack, Johnny and Pete were the mobsters in this scene as they set it up. Reg got ready as they began to shoot the film and a few gun shots fake of course were herd Reg kicked open the door to the office.-"I guess we Won the turf war Slutrena."-He said and walked in with his boys.-"Bow down to me and be my sex slave or prepare for humiliation."
 
"I won't submit!" I said pretending to be defiant as I tried to escape, but I was grabbed. I struggled as they were preparing to humiliate me.
 
-they got her up and spread her legs wide and put her arms up in a restraint as they began to touch her and used little snap whips to hit her body. a Hand spanking her tits and one her ass with two snapping at her.-
 
I whimpered in pain. It was not hard to play the scene out since the men were hurting me. I struggled against my restraints as they whipped me all over my body.
 
"Give in and surrender to be our sex slave."-They played out the main leader asking her the Questions.-"Do it and surrender your gang is finished."
 
I pretended to refuse again. "I won't give in! You will have to fucking make me." I said defiantly
 
-They spread her out ripping her costume exposing her like it was supposed to they began slapping her breasts at the same time a cock shoved in to her mouth as fingers invaded her pussy and ass.-
 
-As they played with her nipples, ass, Pussy and Mouth They swapped off a new guy fucking her mouth seemed every 3 to 5 minutes. they groaned and called her degrading names. Soon the lights went off and a large amount of beatings were happening soon she was grabbed when they emerged it was Cam. He locked the door.-"I got a car and your clothes are ready just grab them and get int he car you can change in there the cops are on there way here."-They got in the car after getting her clothes and she began to redress.-"Are you ok...i didn't mean for you to get caught up in that."
 
It all happened so fast. I was being fucked in all directions and became frightened when I heard the hits as well as cursing. I was hurt a little in the mix, but okay. I was grateful when Cam managed to get me out of there. I quickly got dressed and asked Cam why all this had happened wondering if there was much more to the kidnapping.
 
-once Cam began to drive.-"just tell me where your going."-the police arrived shortly after but we were gone. When she asked he bit his lip.-"we were picking up stray girls and forcing them in to pornos. they agreed eventually and they turned in to nymphos and never went home....i was doing it for the good money but....its bad because i am only good at porn...i don't have a lot going for me not with my Juvy and adult record."
 
"Is my father's friend involved?" I asked wondering if I would safely be able to at least get my clothes. I had to leave town just in case things were getting more and more dangerous. If my father's friend was involved I would be unable to get my stuff, but at least Cam still had my wallet, so we had quite a bit of money if I needed to get new clothes.
 
"No he isn't he is straight as a Arrow no worries we will go back and your safe ok...i know you wanted to do a few other things before leaving for home."-He smiled as they drove still. He handed her his cell phone with tommys number on it.-"Call him i am sure he be glad to know your ok."
 
I was relieved when he told me that Tommy was not involved. I called him to let him know that I was okay. He had been extremely worried. At first, he was upset with Cam, but calmed when I told him that he was the one that saved me. I had to cut my stay short. I suggested to Cam that he went with me considering I could put in a good word for him at the studio I was going to work for. I could not bear leaving him. A part of me hated living alone.
 
-Cam nods as they drove, They stopped at the light a few blocks from Tommy's as they waited patiently. Cam felt bad she almost got put in the sex ring.-
 
Tommy let me know that he helped pack some things and hoped that the incident would not ruin me from wanting to come back to visit. I text him and told him that I would be back eventually and that I would be okay. "We need to get my things and we need to get out of the city." I said. My biggest fear was that the police did not get all the members of the sex ring and that there might be more of them in other areas.
 
-Tommy kissed her good by as Drove off. her adventure was on the way here but what fun would they have With Cam."-Cam did smile as they drove.-"I stole the whole stock pile of Costumes and shit...they won't be doing much of that any more"-He chuckled.-"Toys,rope....most of there crap...while you were getting fucked...sorry for stalling."
 
We left the city. I was okay after everything that happened and it did not deter me from continuing my sexual adventures. I felt safer with Cam. We drove for hours until we came to another city. I decided that we would stop for something to eat, to get a hotel room, and to have some fun. I looked up the city to find out what all they had for entertainment. They had a sex club called Club XXX. It had a lot to offer in regards to live performances, playrooms, and regular bedrooms. First, we stopped off at Sal's Diner to eat.
 
-Cam smiled as they got to the Diner and got out getting a corner booth they sat down and looked at the menu.-"So Vanessa What do we do from here?"-He chuckled as he looked the menu over ordering Lemonade and chicken ceaser salad.-
 
"The vacation doesn't have to be over completely. Let's have some fun. It will help us feel better after everything that happened. Let's go to Club XXX. I heard a lot of good things about it." I said after ordering a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, chips, and a cherry coke.
 
-Cam smiled.-"It could be fun we will see what we can do....not sure if we should go but at the same time it does sound like fun."
 
"I will stay close to you if it will make you feel better. I know I am damn sure not wanting to stray away from you after what happened." I said as we ate. I knew I would be safe with you.
 
-He smiled and nods.-"I was thinking we had enough of Sex clubs we could get a room and Enjoy all those items you bought for costumes and play time."-He chuckled.-"Up to you."
 
Back
Top