Gold digger's plan backfires

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Woman married rich but sheepish guy with the hope of draining him for all he's worth. However, guy had a savvy lawyer who set some strict rules, as small of a pre-nup as possible. She had two kids with him and they have let her know that given the choice, they would choose their dad over her if she divorced him...so her plan to leave before they turned 1 8 and exploit him for excessive child support doesn't work. He's not even that bad of a guy but she wants to live out her days in luxury and excess without a husband tying her down.

So she decides to just guilt him into divorcing her, which would be a better settlement. She claims he hasn't satisfied her in over a decade and she hasn't orgasmed in a long while. She easily uses this to guilt him and convince him he's a horrible husband which makes his attempts to satisfy her fail.

She thinks she's won when suddenly husband comes back with a smile, saying he has a solution.

What is the solution and how does it make her plan backfire?

A couple thoughts:

1. Guy is a scientist and has come up with a system or machine that makes her orgasm but since he wants to be absolutely sure she really is satisfied he sets it to maximum, leaving her a shuddering mess. Of course now she's addicted to it and husband has to lock it away during the day...so now wife is begging husband to come home and satisfy her or even begging her now adult children to use it on her.

2. Guy brings home a handsome man who is a sex surrogate. Wife is secretly thrilled. The man is just her type and she can fuck him all she wants and then just claim her husband is still failing her. Only thing is, he isn't just fucking her, he's teaching husband how to properly please her. When she claims it still doesn't work, he invites more people into the house until she has unwittingly become a sex slave, with divorce the farthest thing from her mind.
 
Husband brings home the local university football team to gang-satisfy her. Soon she is a BBC fuck-slave.
 
It's a fine idea but the end result needs to be with her in more need of her husband than before. Maybe the team is really loyal to him or they have some personal affection for him (maybe he not only finds the team but helps them out in other ways like letting them use his personal jet to go home for the holidays), so while they like his wife, they and their friends won't touch her unless they get the okay from him.
 
Back
Top