What did you do in the nude recently?

Trying to get outta bed so ive kicked the duvet off, I sleep naked for reasons I don't know so with the cool air my breasts are calling for hands... A dangerous thing since im trying to start my day.

I have hands....
 
Exercise

I went out in the sunroom and brought in our elliptical machine and worked out. All in the nude. LOVE being naked.
 
Unloaded the dishwasher.
Put in a load of wash.
Fed the cats.
Applied makeup.
 
Since I retired 7 years ago, have been gong out to get the newspaper every morning, naked. The mail box is about 125 ft. from my front door and across the street. Only had to dash for cover about 10 times. This is at 5 AM.
Rarely get dressed around the house. If it's chilly, I wear a house coat but never tie it closed. Wife does the same. When warm weather gets here, I cut the grass, ( back yard ) and do anything that has to be done. Have worked in the garage totally naked, but not going under the vehicle. We are both nudist, but me more so than her.
 
Video conference call with work from home. Waist up: GQ. Waist down: bare assed naked
 
I have been naked since I went to bed last night. Worked out nude, now its time to do light housework, and make breakfast. My plan is to stay nude unless I leave the house. I am a house nudist!
 
I have been naked since I went to bed last night. Worked out nude, now its time to do light housework, and make breakfast. My plan is to stay nude unless I leave the house. I am a house nudist!

I do the same thing as often as I can. I also enjoy being nude outdoors though.
 
Back
Top