Guys who Get a Grip: let's talk COCKRINGS, steel, silicone, leather, all

I have worn mine for a 1/2 day at work and the rest at home
I have one that's pretty comfortable to wear . its a strap that goes around cock and balls then it has a ring that goes around just the cock.
its my favorite to get hard in and I wear almost everyday

I have worn mine for a 1/2 day at work and the rest at home
I have one that's pretty comfortable to wear . its a strap that goes around cock and balls then it has a ring that goes around just the cock.
its my favorite to get hard in and I wear almost everyday

Nice..

Stainless steel cock ring and I wear mine 24/7. I love the weight of it.

Hey you cockring fiends and friends. Here's me the OP back on Lit. Thanks all for keeping this thread goin' over the last several months! Meanwhile I've … worn every day as ever of course. :)
Simon

Hey you cockring fiends and friends. Here's me the OP back on Lit. Thanks all for keeping this thread goin' over the last several months! Meanwhile I've … worn every day as ever of course. :)
Simon

Simon! Welcome back!

Thanks for finding King Rings

Thank you Tallcajun for finding King-Rings.com and sharing here. In the original post by suckonsimon, he said "the designers are making this an art form" and I could not agree more.

This thread is a great discussion by a group like minded with myself. I waited years for a company to produce cock rings of a particular quality and then decided to make my own. It took a long time to find a jeweler willing to work with me and the result is impressive.

I get great pleasure out of providing my rings to fellow cock ring enthusiasts and, if you'd like to get one yourself, code 'literotica-40' (no quotes) will give you $40 off any regularly priced Tungsten Carbide ring at checkout through 05/31/2019.

Cheers! :)

Thank you Tallcajun for finding King-Rings.com and sharing here. In the original post by suckonsimon, he said "the designers are making this an art form" and I could not agree more.

This thread is a great discussion by a group like minded with myself. I waited years for a company to produce cock rings of a particular quality and then decided to make my own. It took a long time to find a jeweler willing to work with me and the result is impressive.

I get great pleasure out of providing my rings to fellow cock ring enthusiasts and, if you'd like to get one yourself, code 'literotica-40' (no quotes) will give you $40 off any regularly priced Tungsten Carbide ring at checkout through 05/31/2019.

Cheers! :)
Hey Mister King Ring! I just visited your website and … Oh Glorious Beauty man! I have a broad smile that it was gearessentials Total Plunge which inspired you; I often wear mine all day. But your designs. Magnificent enhancement for a man each and every one. And your portrayal of them is superb. Grand names too: "Father of Pearl" evokes so much for me. Thank you so much for coming on here.
Simon

I've found that a tennis wristband, doubled-over, makes a great cock and ball strap. All day comfort and really pushed the junk up front.

Back