Sissies and Chastity

As a sissy, do you desire chastity?

• No, I'm allowed to enjoy my clit

Votes: 33 44.0%
  • Yes, I need to be restrained from my clit

Votes: 42 56.0%

• Total voters
Gary

Gary's the lucky man tonight. He's going to long dick annie's sweet pussy, then have Annie's hubby, wanting his semen in his ass. All Gary has to do is show up with his long stiff stick, and everybody wins! Love to be there, but no cage for me. I wet enough.

I would love to be sissified. Chastity cages don’t do much for me but I’d be willing to give it a shot as part of the sissification and orgasm denial.

I would love to be sissified. Chastity cages don’t do much for me but I’d be willing to give it a shot as part of the sissification and orgasm denial.

I can see how it could intensify a feminization experience, keeping a new sissy on edge and hyper-aroused, able to absorb the sensations of what is being done to him with greater pleasure...

I can see how it could intensify a feminization experience, keeping a new sissy on edge and hyper-aroused, able to absorb the sensations of what is being done to him with greater pleasure...

Where do you draw the line between a sissy and someone who enjoys being humiliated and possibly cuckilded?

Where do you draw the line between a sissy and someone who enjoys being humiliated and possibly cuckilded?

I guess I think of sissies mostly how my husband defines it: an overwhelming desire to be feminine or be feminized, an obsession with wearing panties and more (as much as can be gotten away with), and a desire to perform as a woman sexually (suck cock - real or rubber, be fucked - r/r, etc.) and minimize masculine role sex. (Frankly I wish she would still have intercourse with me but that's just not happening any more).

I think cuckolding can easily be completely separate from a sissy fetish or it can be combined. Humiliation seems to be much more common a kink with sissies though again not universal.

I don’t know that I WOULD be able to absorb those sensations without finishing!

It is not just the new sissy, over time the pleasure received by a sissy from giving to others heighten the inner sissydum. After a while not being able to obtain that feeling of self release the inner feeling is obtained when a pleasurable experience is given to someone else. Thus filling the void with service rather than self gratification.
This is a sissy viewpoint.

Annie40 - kudos to you for being an excellent partner to your sissy.

I'm a part-time sissy, I crossdress, I encourage my wife to dominate me, and also self-chastise sometimes. My wife has no sex drive (pharmaceuticals), and only partakes in my sissy play rarely. She encourages me to explore on my own outside of the marriage.

I've played the cuckold and sissy roles, sometimes in chastity and sometimes not, depending more on the domme's I've played with than anything else.

Chastity for me is not different than bondage- A LOT of people like being restrained and teased, and chastity is more or less just a cool form of restraint. The fact that it can be applied outside the bedroom (as can female chastity) adds a new dimension of course.

I don't believe I have a point, mostly I just wanted to introduce myself as a part time chastity sissy, as well as to offer any insight or alternative perspectives if you still had any questions.

Annie40 - kudos to you for being an excellent partner to your sissy.

I'm a part-time sissy, I crossdress, I encourage my wife to dominate me, and also self-chastise sometimes. My wife has no sex drive (pharmaceuticals), and only partakes in my sissy play rarely. She encourages me to explore on my own outside of the marriage.

I've played the cuckold and sissy roles, sometimes in chastity and sometimes not, depending more on the domme's I've played with than anything else.

Chastity for me is not different than bondage- A LOT of people like being restrained and teased, and chastity is more or less just a cool form of restraint. The fact that it can be applied outside the bedroom (as can female chastity) adds a new dimension of course.

I don't believe I have a point, mostly I just wanted to introduce myself as a part time chastity sissy, as well as to offer any insight or alternative perspectives if you still had any questions.

Hi Sub, thanks for your response. So what do dommes make you do to earn release from chastity (and I assume orgasm)?

release

Acts of humiliation. For example one domme I know Forces her subs to allow Her to brush their teeth.

Acts of humiliation. For example one domme I know Forces her subs to allow Her to brush their teeth.

Hmm, I do like exposing hubby to other people (Not exposing her sexually but exposing her as a sissy through having her ask for help with makeup, lingerie, heels, dresses, etc.) She really gets horny from it.

j

If you want to humiliate as sissy. Making Her ask for help in something as personal, as teeth cleaning. Will show whose boss

If you want to humiliate as sissy. Making Her ask for help in something as personal, as teeth cleaning. Will show whose boss

Hmm, I might try that just to see what happens. Can't think why that would be a turn-on but who knows? Thanks!

Love the idea of cuckold and chastity, not sure about sissy

Hubby has been pleading to be let out of the chastity and since we have Gary coming over tonight, hubby didn't want the test to be the same again (impossible to not cum in that situation). I was dolling her up, putting a big suction cup dildo on the chair, putting her on the dildo and then tying her to the chair. The chair is in our bedroom so while Gary and I fuck, hubby just had to not cum as she watched and I would release her. Two evenings, and she couldn't stop herself either night from bouncing on the cock and cumming multiple times.

So here's the new deal:

I'm going to send hubby to her favorite lingerie store. She'll have to put her phone on audio record and tell the salesgirl that she wants help getting a special outfit for a date tonight. She'll have to ask for what is sexiest, what colors the salesgirl likes best, and ask to try it on in the women's dressing room. If she sends me the recording of this, I'll uncage her tonight.

(bump)

As of last year, it was pretty much split down the middle on the poll. Just seeing if any newcomers wanted to vote...

So for the holiday season, I surprised hubby with a new chastity rig. It has focused him nicely on pleasuring me and taking over some of our real life stress so I can be more relaxed. :devil:

So for the holiday season, I surprised hubby with a new chastity rig. It has focused him nicely on pleasuring me and taking over some of our real life stress so I can be more relaxed. :devil:

I had to answer in the negative, all though its technical. Mistress decided she doesn't like "fiddling with" the cage as often as would be necessary between my work travel trips. It isn't practical. So, I get restrained via ribbon and ties.

When being punished, it is a half size jock strap. Which leaves ass exposed and forces me to ask permission to pee.

I think sissies just look better caged when their asses are getting pounded.

Then again it’s also hot to watch them bend over backwards and shoot their own cum all over their faces.

I suppose if I had a sissy I would keep them mostly caged with occasional release.

This thread is HOT! And I would be willing to try it... with the right partner and in the right conditions. I believe that even a chaste, cock-locked sissy should get a release once in a while as a reward(assuming he is well behaved for Her of course!)

I tried going two weeks on my own once, just using self-discipline and willpower, and the last couple days of that 2 weeks were torture, to the point where I was afraid I was actually harming myself. I could not believe how constantly aroused I was, nearly all the time; it was hard to focus on anything else. I ended up orgasming my pants on the 17th day (long story and it was kind of embarrassing.)

I would think that with the right Mistress/lover/keyholder, it would still be just as hard- but yet, the fact that I was denying my own pleasure for Her, and that SHE was controlling the situation, would make it infinitely better (and way, way hotter!).

This thread is HOT! And I would be willing to try it... with the right partner and in the right conditions. I believe that even a chaste, cock-locked sissy should get a release once in a while as a reward(assuming he is well behaved for Her of course!)

I tried going two weeks on my own once, just using self-discipline and willpower, and the last couple days of that 2 weeks were torture, to the point where I was afraid I was actually harming myself. I could not believe how constantly aroused I was, nearly all the time; it was hard to focus on anything else. I ended up orgasming my pants on the 17th day (long story and it was kind of embarrassing.)

I would think that with the right Mistress/lover/keyholder, it would still be just as hard- but yet, the fact that I was denying my own pleasure for Her, and that SHE was controlling the situation, would make it infinitely better (and way, way hotter!).

Although the tools vary in our situation, I can tell you that the control is amazing. My Mistress is more about the emotional and mental control. She knows I wouldn't defy her. And even when I'm on a business trip, I have to call and check in. I've worn the strap for an entire week a few times. I have to text her for permission to pee when I'm in punishment mode. And she checks in with me periodically throughout the day to remind me.

And, I can also relate to the cumming in my pants. The two times it has happened to me were after a few weeks of denial. I guess my body just gave up holding it in.

I got my stainless steel one two weeks ago and love it. It even has a urethra insert that makes peeing easier.

Back