Cabin in the woods: closed thread

The_gladiator

Avatar of Fantasy
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Posts
24,483
Cabin in the woods
By Sexygurrl and the gladiator

Author’s note: This is a work of fiction. We hope you enjoy our story, please feel free to leave any feedback in pms to either author. We hope you enjoy)

“Could this week get any worse?” Mark was more than certain that he had asked that question at least half a dozen times in the past two days, especially in the past few hours. He should know better than to ask such a question though, the question was always yes, and as if his asking it triggered something whenever he voiced those thoughts to himself, it was like the fates were punishing him for asking and something else happened.

Mark had most recently asked this question as Don, his best friend swerved in traffic almost hitting a car. Don, normally a good driver was under the influence. Under the influence of a wandering hand. Cheri, Don’s girlfriend had apparently gotten bored with just teasing Don with glimpses down her low cut top or at her thighs as she crossed and uncrossed her legs in the front seat, apparently she had decided to take it to another level.

Mark might not have been experienced in real life, but he wasn’t stupid, he knew what the rhythmic motion of Cheri’s arm indicated, he could imagine what she was doing to Don. He couldn’t believe she had the nerve to do it in front of him though. He asked if it could get worse in his head and it had, she had bent forward her long hair cascading forward and then he heard things, noises that confirmed, as if he didn’t already know, what she was doing. The sounds made Mark blush. There was something he’d never experienced personally, and here his best friend was having them done to him right in front of him, while they were driving no less. Good lord why hadn’t he decided to drive? He had decided not to drive because he honestly wasn’t feeling very well, he was still tore up from the first time he’d asked “Could this get worse.” That had happened earlier that week.

Mark’s girlfriend had broken up with him earlier that week. He would have been perfectly content to stay at home moping in his bedroom, but his best friend Don was having none of it. “We’ll go away to your family’s cabin in the woods, just us, we’ll go fishing, boating, it’ll be perfect and you can forget all about her. That had been great in theory until they were packing the truck and Cheri; don’s girlfriend had shown up. “Oh Mark, you don’t mind if she goes, right?” Mark had just stared at don, but hadn’t been able to look like a jerk and tell Don she couldn’t come, right in front of her. So suddenly he was the third wheel on his own vacation, and things just kept getting worse.

Mark was startled out of his thoughts as he felt something brush his leg. His eyes snapped up and then down to his leg. There was a hand there. He felt next a full breast rub the side of his arm as Cheri leaned in close to him. “Were you Jealous Mark?” she whispered in his ear, her hand slowly sliding a bit higher, painted fingernails trailing up to the hem of his shorts, making circles just under the edge. “You know, I can take care of you too.”

Mark had somehow missed her slipping into the back with him. He gulped, “Uh… I’m not sure that’s a good idea.” He mumbled, surprised he could speak at all, he felt frozen. His ex had always teased him but had never delivered on her promises, although had been more than willing to give it up to some other guy, one of the many reasons they’d broken up. Mark found himself tempted. He couldn’t believe she was offering him like this but would it be so wrong?

Mark gulped and was about to say something else when he was saved from the awkward situation by Don announcing they’d arrived. Mark breathed a sigh of relief as he spilled out of the car, relieved to get himself and the erection he was now sporting away from Cheri’s roaming hands. Yes she was attractive, but she was Don’s girlfriend, right? It would be wrong to fool around with her, wouldn’t it?

Mark sighed, this weekend was already starting out way different than he’d planned, and it couldn’t get worse, could it? Again, this question was answered when he came around Don’s truck to find there was already another car in the parking lot. Yes, things had definitely gotten worse. The car was his step sister’s. A step sister who Mark honestly didn’t get along with on his best days and this was far from his best day.

Well at least I’ll have the other room with Don and I won’t barely have to see her, right?” he muttered under his breath, and that’s when it hit him, “Oh man, is it really going to get worse?” he grumbled as he did the math, he would either have to share an room with Don and Cheri, or share one with his older step sister. “My luck she’ll make me sleep on the floor.” He muttered. “Great, just great.” He said louder. He stumped up to the front door and had the politeness to knock rather than just barging in as was his right, “I sure hope you’re decent, Its hot out here and I’d rather not stand out here while My friends and I wait for you to get dressed.”

Don gave her a mental count of 30 before he pushed open the door and walked in. His eyes took in the small but inviting cabin, with its living room with chairs around the fireplace; it got cold up here in the winter. He could see into the connected kitchen, and the rooms were off to either side, with the bathroom near the master bedroom to the left, he was fairly sure he knew which bedroom his sister would have grabbed. As he waited for her to show herself, Mark hoped she was in a good mood, and that she wouldn’t mock his pain of losing his girlfriend, she’d always been more mature than him, older and wiser and Mark had to admit that sometimes she was right and he could be naïve.

Mark walked over to the air conditioning unit and stood letting it blow over him, reveling in the coolness it generated. His blue eyes swept the room, as he ran his hands through his short dark hair. Not for the first time, Mark wished he were at home still.
 
Philomena stood by the kitchen wearing her string bikini, over the bottoms she wore a shimmery cover that acted as a skirt. Sunglasses crowned her deep, dark red hair, and in her hands was their grandad's shotgun, cocked and ready. She stood barefooted, but her weight was equalized, obviously she meant business.

"Who the fuck are you to just come barging-?" She spat out, then realized who she was talking to, "Oh, it's you."She scoffed, "Couldn't you have called to see if maybe I wasn't gonna be using this place?" She looked toward the door and saw Don and his girlfriend, what was her name? Cara, Christine, Carol? Something with a C. With another scoff, she turned back to the kitchen, leaving the shotgun resting on a wall.
 
Mark spotted Philomena, aka Philly with little trouble. His hands raised up as he realized she stood balanced, a shotgun in her hands. “Wo… I know you don’t like me but c’mon, no need to threaten me with a weapon.” He said with a little laugh. “I could have called, but why would I pass up an opportunity to piss you off?” Mark said sarcastically.

To be totally honest Mark hadn’t even considered calling the cabin to see if it was occupied. Mark had been a little distracted. “Well, we’re here guess we’ll have to make the most of it, right?” Mark said trying to act cheerful, all the while in his head he kept asking, so could this get worse, “Everyone knows each other, right? Philly, this is Don and Cheri, you remember them, right?”

“I remember your sister.”

“Step sister.” Mark corrected automatically.

“Yeah that’s what I meant. I remember her, although I’m not exactly sure I’ve seen so much of her lovely form before.” Don said with a wink and a grin. Mark could only roll his eyes at that.

“Just wrong man, just wrong.” Mark muttered.
 
Philly didn't reply right away, she was annoyed. She had wanted to be alone since she'd suffered two heartbreaks right on top of each other. Her boyfriend of three years had broken up to be with the girl he'd cheated on Philly with. Two days later she found out the girl he'd left her for was Marilynn, who'd been Philly's best friend for the last five years. When would people learn that social networks such as Facebook weren't all that secret?

She sniffled but pushed them both out of her mind. She finished making her sandwich and strode towards the door. She stopped there and turned to Mark, "I'm going to the lake, feel free to leave me alone." She looked Don up and down, "Donny," She offered as the only sign of greeting. She walked by Cheri giving her only a smile, but it wasn't friendly. It was the kind of smile reminiscent of a dog growling at you. How she hated that slut...

She walked to a stone bench on the shore of the lake and sat picking at her sandwich.
 
Last edited:
"Wo, she's pissy." Cheri commented after Philly left, flouncing to a chair and sitting down. Mark could only shrug in mute agreement. To be honest she was acting the way Mark felt. However Mark had to hide his feelings had to act cheerful. He might have moped were it just Don, but With CCheri here as well he had to fake being happy.

Don had watched her go grinning, but nodded, "Maybe you should go check on her Mark." he said.

Mark tried not to snort at that suggestion, he recognized it for what it was, it was undoubtably a wish to be alone with his girlfriend. Don met his eyes his look only enforcing this impression. Mark muttered under his breath but finally nodded, "yeah I guess you're right." He moved towards the door, "Your room is to the right, try to stay clothed while I'm gone, I will be back shortly."

With that Mark headed outside and down towards the lake. He moved fairly quietly, having spent a lot of time here in the woods. However he purposely made some more noise as he approached Philly, not wanting her to startle and possibly pull yet another gun on him. He was sure she would bite his head off for approaching her like this, she had a firey temper to match her red hair, but she had seemed worse than normal, Don was probably right something was probably wrong.

He cleared his throat as he approached, "Is this seat taken?" he asked indicating the seat beside her, as if he were on a bus and she was a stranger he wanted to sit beside. It was a formal request, showing some shyness but also some politeness. He figured to try to be tactful, rather than blunt.
 
She cleared her throat, not bothering to look up, "Take it," She said very softly. Tears were silently running down her cheeks. She placed the sandwich on a napkin and slid it toward Mark, "I wasn't as hungry as I thought."

She cleared her throat again, "So, where's your girlfriend?"
 
Mark took a seat beside her. He accepted the sandwich wordlessly. He took a bite and frowned, "Pickles? really?"he grumbled.

Mark ignored her tears for the moment figuring he didn't want to pry. "She decided she preferred Frank to me. Who names their kid Frank anyway. Moreover she decided that she'd put out for frank while we were still dating, something she wouldn't do for me, but I'm better off without her, or so that's what they all say." he grumbled. "How about you? I see that your boyfriend isn't here either..."
 
"No fuckin' way!" She laughed bitterly, "Remember Marilynn? Same story, change the names. Fuck, can shit any worse?" She wiped her tears, and laughed, "This is ridiculous, this is the closest I've ever felt to you. Like, um, bonding," She shook her head and the truth came out easy, "I hated you since I met you, I thought you and your mom took over my mom's spot. I know she passed away, so it's not like it was justified, I was just young, you know? I learned to know you, to not hate you, and I just think it's funny that this stupid situation makes me feel closer to you," She sighed then turned to look at him, her expression a question mark, "So, wait... you're a virgin?"
 
"Small world..." he couldn't help but to laugh. He snorted at her next words, "Only you and I could bond over sharing break-ups in common."

Mark had always known that she wasn't fond of him but hate was a strong word. "I always hated that you suddenly became my big sister, I didn't know you from Adam, and here you were babysitting me and shit. I had a flipping mother." He shrugged, "I'm glad my pain makes you feel closer to me I guess, at least something good came out of all this. And please dear lord don't ask if things could get worse, Trust me they can."

"Mark stiffened at her final question, his cheeks going red, "Whhhy do you care? of course I'm not a virgin." he said but it was rather obvious he was lying if the blush and defensiveness was to be believed.
 
She smiled as the truth came out, she was glad that they were over that hump. She still didn't like that Don and Cheri were there, but moping alongside with Mark might be exactly what she needed.

She smirked at him, "Quit blushing, your truth is showing," She laughed, "Listen, just don't let that slut fuck you, yeah?" She pointed her thumb back at the cabin, "You don't want an STD after the first time."
 
he blushed more his secret out. "She did offer you know. that's more of an offer than anyone else has given me. I'm just not sure its a good idea, even if I know Don wouldn't care, It just doesn't seem right. I'm sure she's tallented I just thought my first time would be with Heather, or at least someone special to me, who cared about me. I don't want to just be another cock." he chuckled, "But lord her offer was tempting, especially after hearing and seeeing what she was doing to Don the way down here."
 
"Ugh! She is a total slut!" Philly scoffed, "I can't believe she couldn't keep it in her pants until you guys got here, at least." She turned to look him in the eye, "You know, Mark? I know I've never done this, even when you asked, but I'm gonna give you a little advice. The first time, yeah, you'll always remember it, but you might wanna lower your expectations. A lot. That way, when you think back on it, you'll think, 'You know, that wasn't awful.'" She turned to look at the lake again, "For the longest time, I thought guys' first time was just, 'Yeah! I'm fucking a pussy!' It's not, some want it to be special. Like you." She stood up to head to the shore, but she stopped and looked back, "I remember mine was like a joke gone wrong, you don't want that." With that said, she turned and waded into the water so that the water merely lapped at her ankles.
 
Mark listened as she spoke. She was right, she rarely offered advice, so he figured maybe he should listen. "Well yeah, I've heard from some peoplee that your first time sucks, but I've never been attracted to other virgins. I want someone who knows how, you know, that can guide me a little, maybe take the lead...that way it'll be better." he said. Mark couldn't believe he was telling Philly about this, of all people, she'd probably laugh at him, call him weak or something. Mark had gotten so much shit over the years for having emotions that he almost came to expect it from everyone. He shrugged, "Cheri is certainly experienced, I just don't want to be one of her toys that she then goes to tell Don about, to spice up their sex life. The thought ofDon playing me in bed is just... creepy, you know?"

Mark stood up and walked to the edge of the water with her. He didn't step in, he was still in his shoes but he was closer, "What was so bad about your first? wasn't it with that big linebacker when you were a senior. Mark closed his mouth with a snap, maybe he shouldn't have given away that he knew that, after all he may have found that out from reading letters she wrote to her girlfriends. "I mean that was the rumor in school that is." he added quickly, hoping she wouldn't notice his hesitation between those two sentences.
 
"Please," She laughed, "Spare me. He wasn't my first, that's just what I told everyone." She shrugged then crossed her arms and before he could ask she said, "I mean, it was high school and I didn't want a reputation." With her arms still crossed, she raised her right hand up a little and placed her index finger to her cheek, "Or did I miss the point and you told everyone that you were a virgin?" She smirked at him, "And yeah, your friends- throughout the ages, by the way- have been creepy. But these two take the cake."

She lowered her arms and was lost in thought for a moment then, "I was stupid and 16, it was bad. Let's leave it at that, ok? I'm not going into any detail, even if you ask." She gently kicked at the water, "Where you gonna sleep with them? Or do you wanna sleep with me?"
 
He laughed, "I tried to hide I was a virgin in school, but I am one." he said shrugging, "I've never lied to you, at least I don't think so."

Mark shrugged again at her comment about his friends, "We've known Don for ages." Don was one of those friends that if they had not grown up together they might never have been friends, Mark and he were so different. "It's just Cheri that's only been new in the past few years. They are a good match for one another but... yeah I was really hoping to just have Don to hang with this weekend."

He seemed to really ponder her last question. "I'm sure Cheri would love to have me join them. but not really sure that's a good idea. I don't want to watch them fuck, and since I decided I didn't want to join in it would just be awkward. On the other hand I don't want to impose on you but I guess you're the lesser of two evils." he said, "Not that you're evil, I'm just teasing, you're like almost my sister, even if you hate me." he said with a laugh. "I suppose we could make it work, as long as you don't snore and stay on your side of the bed." he joked trying to lighten the mood. He'd never shared a bed with a woman as an adult and wasn't sure what he thought about it being his sister. He knew it shouldn't bother him,, what did he think would happen? and yet he felt awkward about it. "Thanks for offering, I mean you were offering, right?" he added stumbling over his words a bit. He thought about making a smart comment about the way she worded it, did he want to sleep with her, but figured he'd said enough and kept his mouth shut.
 
"Yeah, I was offering. I still feel like I'm responsible for you as an older sister usually is to a younger sibling. I guess I don't want you to be raped by Cheri while Donny watches. And I certainly don't feel like hearing the screams and moans of a fuckfest and not be able to laugh about it with somebody else." She smiled, no longer looking like Cerberus after somebody stepped on his tail, "And yeah, I know Donny's been around for years, I grew up with you guys, too," She opened her arms as if to say, 'Duh!', and said, "Why do you think I still call him Donny and not Don? I just can't get used to the idea that he grew up." She laughed.
 
"Just what are you offering?" he said with a wink teasing her a little. Then he mentally kiccked himself, did he just flirt with his step sister?

"You can't rape the willing. Ok well we did decide I wasn't too willing so yeah I retract my objection to your comment."

He nodded, "We're all older now, hard to believe we've grown up, you know? I mean hell look at you for example. When did you start looking like that?" he said waving his hand at her indicating her body, "Don's right I'm not sure I've seen that much of your body before either, hell didn't know there was that "much" of your body to see." Mark chuckled nervously, "I should probably shut up though, before I really have to taste my shoe leather from having my foot in my mouth."
 
As Mark kept speaking, Philly's face kept contracting into a look of disgust. She looked like she ate something bitter and sour, "Are you done now? Because I'm seriously starting to think you'd be better off sleeping in the couch by the fireplace." She blushed, "For the record, I thought I was going to be here alone, so I didn't pack stuff that would cover me from you and Donny's pervy eyes, ok? So quit getting a hard-on for me, perv." She lifted her arms as if saying stop, "Just- listen, I didn't bring anywhere near enough food for four people, and I didn't see any sign of nourishment from you guys other than that cooler I suspect is full of beer, so you wanna go fishing? Or hunting?" She nodded towards the little boat that rested at the back of their cabin.
 
mark blushed a deep shhade of red, "I never meant to upset you, I was trying to compliment you I guess." Mark turned away blushing more, "Sorry." hhe mumbled.

"We brought some food, but you're right not a lot, we can fish if you want." He offered moving towards the dock where the boat was tied.
 
"That was a compliment?" She went to the cabin's back door, next to it there was a shelf built out from the cabin's wall and she swung the door up after opening the combination lock to reveal a few fishing poles and a tackle box. She followed him to the dock, "Sheez, no wonder you're still a virgin." She teased him.

She watched him untie the boat then she held her hand out so he could help her inside, "You are going to be a gentleman to a lady, right? Maybe, if you are, I'll start giving you more advice so that your first time isn't terrible." She winked at him.
 
"I was trying to say that you are well you know, shaped well, I uh never noticed before." he made a gesture over his chest meaning he was probably talking about her breasts. "But just let it the fuck go. I'm sorry, I said I was." Mark looked a combination of embarrassed and pissed. Although secretly something inside of him fluttered at her words, there was no way he could find her teasiing exciting, was there?

He eyed her hand for a long couple of seconds before he took it. His hand was strong but still fairly soft, he did not work hard manual labor with his hands and it showed. They were almost delicate for a man, an artests hands,, or a pianists hands with long slender fingers. He played guitar and piano, and some other instruments so it fit. He took her hand in his and steadied her as she stepped into the boat. His left hand touched the bare skin of her shoulder also to balance her as he guided her to the rear seat, figuring she would watch the polls while he sat in the center seat to row.

""I guess some advice would be welcome, since apparently I need all the help I can get," he muttered after a moment. He sat down and dipped the oars into the water, beginning to push them out. The boat had a small outboard motor they could use, but for not scaring away the fish, rowing was better. "Do I at least get points for offeering to row without you asking me to?" he asked after a moment.
 
"Don't be so pissy," She said, "And, yes, you get extra brownie points. Being a gentleman never goes out of style."

She opened the tackle box and baited both fishing poles while he rowed to the middle of the lake. When he got there, she wordlessly handed him the pole.
 
He mostly rowed in silence, lost in his thoughts. Mutely he wondered how he had managed to so screw up their earlier exchange, and what this trip had in store for them.

He dipped the oars into the water, his muscles flexing with the motion. He was not bulky, but there was muscle definition on his slim form, and he propelled them at a fairly easy pace out on the water. She seemed content to ride in silence so Mark let the silence remain.

When he found a likely spot he swung the oars back onboard the boat and accepted the fishing poll from her. With adeft flick of his wrists he cast the line out and twirled the real to lock the lign in place.
 
"Here, cast mine, too." She handed him her pole, just like when they first started learning fishing from her- their- father. Philly didn't like casting her line, she always liked to hand it over. She enjoyed reeling the line and fighting with the fish more and she wasn't shy about it, "I just wanna catch the first one, so if your line gets bitten first, I wanna reel it in. If that's ok?"
 
He accepted the poll from her, nodding. He handed his over to her and stood, bending his knees slightly to keep his balance and not rock the boat. He was unaware that his actions almost put his crotch in her face as he cast the line over her head, his standing so he was sure not to hit her with the line.

He quickly sat back down this time facing her rather than turned away as he was before. He offered her her poll back, although it didn't really matter which poll they used.
 
Back
Top