Orgasm Denial

I could answer, but I have recently been chastised for frivolous bantering on the BDSM Talk boards.

But, yes. Or Pine Paddle.

am i going to have to steer You back onto the topic again? the topic is orgasm denial. orgasm control. being played like an instrument. plucked and pulled, but not allowed to hit the highest notes. until there is begging. and pleading. recognition of where the orgasm is coming from. of Who is responsible for it.

hmmmm... Pine Paddle....

am i going to have to steer You back onto the topic again? the topic is orgasm denial. orgasm control. being played like an instrument. plucked and pulled, but not allowed to hit the highest notes. until there is begging. and pleading. recognition of where the orgasm is coming from. of Who is responsible for it.

hmmmm... Pine Paddle....

Exactly. Because mine can easily have an orgasm from giving oral sex, one of my favorite approaches is to deny orgasm and then insist that she service my cock for the duration of a long burned CD.

And then make her wait some more during a vigorous ass-fucking.

hmmmm... Pine Paddle....

Yes. It is hard to stay on topic, even when the subject is controlling orgasms. You'd think if anything could keep me from crashing through the topic guardrail and going offroad, it would be orgasm denial. But there it is.

Continuing on-topic: I like hearing the weakening vocal resolve as I ask each question. The growing desperation and need. The brain on automatic because the body wants something so badly and will do whatever I say to eventually be granted it. I like building, um, someone's :rolleyes: pleasure, and then leveling it. Over and over.

And I like pretending that I like this because it eventually results in a more intense orgasm for that someone.

Exactly. Because mine can easily have an orgasm from giving oral sex, one of my favorite approaches is to deny orgasm and then insist that she service my cock for the duration of a long burned CD.

And then make her wait some more during a vigorous ass-fucking.

that is evil. evil. evil. evil.

Yes. It is hard to stay on topic, even when the subject is controlling orgasms. You'd think if anything could keep me from crashing through the topic guardrail and going offroad, it would be orgasm denial. But there it is.

Continuing on-topic: I like hearing the weakening vocal resolve as I ask each question. The growing desperation and need. The brain on automatic because the body wants something so badly and will do whatever I say to eventually be granted it. I like building, um, someone's :rolleyes: pleasure, and then leveling it. Over and over.

And I like pretending that I like this because it eventually results in a more intense orgasm for that someone.

i think You also like it, because You know it has a tendancy to piss me off.
;)

Orgasm control rocks. I absolutely LOVE it when a slave can cum on my command...

I say it... she does it...

Even more fun... she asks.. I say no... and continue tormenting....

Oh sweet control...

Orgasm control rocks. I absolutely LOVE it when a slave can cum on my command...

I say it... she does it...

Even more fun... she asks.. I say no... and continue tormenting....

Oh sweet control...

Exactly.

On that note, babe.....come for me, now!

God, I wish I could cum on command. I'm pretty good at not cumming until permission is granted, but those women who can go from nothing to screaming and writhing at their PYL's word? So jealous...

I like long periods of denial, during which I'm made to beg my heart out, followed by strings of forced orgasms where my begging switches from wanting him to let me cum to pleading with him to stop...really drives home the who's-in-charge-here point.

Ugh, no thanks to orgasam denial. Thankfully Daddy feels the same way. He will tease me and bring me to the point that I beg for an orgasm but he has no interest in denying me for days, weeks, etc. He knows it would be counter-productive to do that anyway. After a period of time I'd just lose interest. He greatly prefers that I remain interested. :devil: :cattail:

God, I wish I could cum on command. I'm pretty good at not cumming until permission is granted, but those women who can go from nothing to screaming and writhing at their PYL's word? So jealous...

I like long periods of denial, during which I'm made to beg my heart out, followed by strings of forced orgasms where my begging switches from wanting him to let me cum to pleading with him to stop...really drives home the who's-in-charge-here point.

your description of the orgasm denial is... yes. i love it and i hate it at the same time. i guess when i am in the midst of it, i really don't care at all one way or another. it is just my body responding to what it is allowed to do. i never thought of myself as a whimperer or a beggar, but orgasm control has taught me that yes i am.

i am getting close to be able to cum on command. it is so wild. when the body wants something, it is amazing how it can be trained to respond.

my next goal is to control my squirting and become an human super soaker. this requires target practice. i currently lack accuracy.

your description of the orgasm denial is... yes. i love it and i hate it at the same time. i guess when i am in the midst of it, i really don't care at all one way or another. it is just my body responding to what it is allowed to do. i never thought of myself as a whimperer or a beggar, but orgasm control has taught me that yes i am.

i am getting close to be able to cum on command. it is so wild. when the body wants something, it is amazing how it can be trained to respond.

my next goal is to control my squirting and become an human super soaker. this requires target practice. i currently lack accuracy.

Oh, yeah...major whimperer and beggar here... And I love it because I try so hard to be a smart-ass and talk tough and not let him reduce me to that, but that just makes it so much better when he does...and he always does.

No one has tried to train me to cum on command yet. Achieving g-gasms are the current project du jour.

yet

there seems to be few women out there that like to control orgasms as opposed to having their own denied ?

revival

This thread has been dead for over a year, thought I'd give it a bump and see if there is any interest in reviving it.

catching up here

Orgasm denial.

The women who get so very turned on by the command to wait, or by begging to cum - very sweet

Yup. I think I prefer the word "Control" over "Denial", but definately good stuff here. To be specific...better than triple chocolate truffle cheesecake kinda good.

Last edited:
Ugh, no thanks to orgasam denial. Thankfully Daddy feels the same way. He will tease me and bring me to the point that I beg for an orgasm but he has no interest in denying me for days, weeks, etc. He knows it would be counter-productive to do that anyway. After a period of time I'd just lose interest. He greatly prefers that I remain interested. :devil: :cattail:

My sex drive is at the lower end of the scale anyway, so to deny me orgasms for days/weeks would just make me switch off. It's a "skill" I learned during my first emotionally abusive marriage, when my husband told me I was frigid because I "didn't enjoy sex" - he was wrong, because it was sex with HIM that I hated. :rolleyes:

I'm often not "in the mood" and Sir usually initiates our sexual play, but once I get into it I can have multiple g-spot orgasms, which He delights in prolonging by stopping the stimulation just as I am about to "get there" :eek: However He also delights in seeing me a quivering shaking mess, so I know I'll always be taken care of! :devil: :D

But "orgasm denial" doesn't have to equal days/weeks, does it? Sometimes I'm made to wait days, but usually we're talking hours...or minutes that feel like hours. I think, like anything else, it is what you make of it.

Days and days can get old and make me grumpy and backfire. But minutes made to feel like hours...yeah. That's my happy place.

Denial

I have only physically denied myself orgasms for over a period of time. I went about a week of bringing myself to the edge for hours on end. I was actually away on a business trip while I pretty much tortured myself. I will have to say though, my nuts felt like they were about to explode all the way home! My trip consisted of about 9 or 10 people so we took a large van to our destination. Fortunately I didn't have to drive! When I got home I immediately took a bath and let myself go. I was amazed on the intensity of my orgasm and how much cum actually came out.

On a side note, I recently did this to my pet. She and I live in different countries right now but she followed my instructions to a t. She is a very orgasmic person, some times it feels as though I blow on her and she would be sent over the edge. So you can imagine how erotic it felt to her not to be able to release until I told her so...which was 9 days. She knew the timeline as well. As it was explained to me, it was something she had never done before and as I helped her through her first O in nine days I felt powerful! I only wish I was there to actually participate!

My sex drive is at the lower end of the scale anyway, so to deny me orgasms for days/weeks would just make me switch off. It's a "skill" I learned during my first emotionally abusive marriage, when my husband told me I was frigid because I "didn't enjoy sex" - he was wrong, because it was sex with HIM that I hated. :rolleyes:

I did the same thing to adapt to an undeserving male figure in my life who treated me the same way, Bandit.:heart:

These days though, forbid me from having orgasms, and I get euphoric. I think it gets me more turned on than anything else...having no outlet for my heightened arousal, knowing that my frustration is giving someone else pleasure...

I did the same thing to adapt to an undeserving male figure in my life who treated me the same way, Bandit.:heart:

These days though, forbid me from having orgasms, and I get euphoric. I think it gets me more turned on than anything else...having no outlet for my heightened arousal, knowing that my frustration is giving someone else pleasure...

Nothing makes me feel subbier than that kind of sadism. My most helpless, earnest begging met with nothing but a smirk, and a simple "No."

Forcing me to orgasm is something he does alot. He'll grab my hair and make me masturbate with out any rest..sometimes to 15-20 orgasms in a row. I'll beg for a small break at times because my heart will be racing so fast and I will be all hot, sweaty and breathless; occassionally he will allow that, but usually he'll just pull my hair harder and say "again." Or he'll twist my nipple for asking. It's one of the coolest tortures ever invented ;)

oooh my!! that is sooooo hot! And now this is on my wish list! Someone commanding me to cum and cum and cum again! And the hair pulling and nipple twisting!! oh my! Yes!!!

A girl can dream! :)

Back