Slut looking for fun

honeysuckle38

Virgin
Hello
I am an owned slut, 38 yrs old, looking for some online fun.
My owner is very busy and cannot always be available to give me the fun he knows I need. He has given me permission to find online play partners to use me when he is unavailable.

I have a very high sex drive, I need to be fucked a lot. I also love to suck cock and deep throat. I love the feeling of a man holding my hair tightly as he fucks my throat hard, reminding me that my place is on my knees serving him as he deserves.

I am 5ft7, curvy with ee tits. I love to dress for the man I am playing with, stockings, heels etc.

If you would like a slut to amuse you, arouse you and take whatever you want to give her then I would love to hear from you. I prefer men who are older, but that isn't essential, older guys I'd really love to hear from you, I don't have an upper age limit.

Hello
My owner is very busy and cannot always be available to give me the fun he knows I need. He has given me permission to find online play partners to use me when he is unavailable.

I have a very high sex drive, I need to be fucked a lot. I also love to suck cock and deep throat. I love the feeling of a man holding my hair tightly as he fucks my throat hard, reminding me that my place is on my knees serving him as he deserves.

I am 5ft7, curvy with ee tits. I love to dress for the man I am playing with, stockings, heels etc.

If you would like a slut to amuse you, arouse you and take whatever you want to give her then I would love to hear from you. I prefer men who are older, but that isn't essential, older guys I'd really love to hear from you, I don't have an upper age limit.

I could use some entertainment now. Pm me if you're interested.

Hello

Hello,
I am looking for someone like you.
If you are interested contact me

Slut still looking for fun

Hello

I've had some really hot chats with some very hot guys.
My Owner has instructed me to come on again tonight, his instruction was 'your job is to satisfy men, do it'

If anyone would like to use me please message me, the only rule my Owner has given me is it must be on Literotica, so anyone wanting to use kik/skype/hangouts etc please be aware I never disobey my Owner.

Back