Professor’s Trap

MisterY77

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 8, 2012
Posts
180
Professor’s Trap (closed)

Dr. Robert Wood woke to the sound of the final buzzer. Having fallen asleep watching the game, he grabbed the remote and disappointedly shut off the TV. State U lost another one to their cross-state rival for the third year in a row.

But no one at State U would be surprised by this and there probably wouldn’t be much talk about it tomorrow on campus. It was early in the season and it was a non-conference game. What there would be buzz about was the second of three tests in his class, Freshman Philosophy.

The 42 year old tenured professor was tall, fit and sometimes imposing. Short clipped greying brown hair and a clean shaven fave, he took his work seriously and wore a tie to class. He was friendly with his students and tried to be approachable, but was clear and unwaverind on what he felt were fair expectations.

His head was just about to hit the pillow when his phone chirped. A student asking for a delay of the inevitable unprepared mess, he assumed. He quickly found that his assumption was wildly inaccurate.

The text was titled “heres ur pic :kiss:.” When the attachment loaded, he saw that one of his more attractive but less studious female students had sent him a selfie. Blonde hair up in a bun, duckface, and, oh yeah, naked. Delicious curves, nipples, belly button, shaven pussy, all right there for him to see. Instantly his cock hardened. It was one thing to see some naked rando on the internet. It was another to see what was hiding beneath the clothes of someone you knew. Was she trying to butter him up for a grade? Because he could get used to this treatment.

Just as he thought that, another text came in. “i enjoyed tonight hope u did too” WOW. Either she typed in someone’s number wrong, or someone gave her Robert’s number as their own. He typed back “Meet me at the bench in front of the hockey arena. I’m taking you somewhere nice. Dress accordingly. No bra. :devil:
 
Last edited:
Olivia Logan crawled out of her one night stand’s sheets at about 12 am Tuesday to search blindly for her clothes in the dark. She managed to wiggle out from underneath Jon’s (her frat boy hook-up) meaty arm without disturbing him, thank goodness. Olivia felt around for her panties on the cold tile floor of the dorm room but came up empty. She was lucky enough to find the little black dress she had worn out to the bar and her bra dangling off the lamp though, so she dressed nimbly and efficiently despite the fact that her stomach was roiling and she felt a little dizzy at standing so suddenly. Fuck the panties she decided, reaching out a hand to feel her way along the wall to the door. Olivia skipped putting on her shoes, opting to carry them instead, knowing that in her drunken state, it was just one more accident waiting to happen. Her clutch purse rested against the door. She snatched that up too.

Her dainty fingers had just curled around the doorknob when a mysterious rumble sounded from the mess of blankets. “Where ya goin’, pretty? Come back,” Jon whined, hand stretching out for her. “Bed’s cold without you.”

Olivia peeked over her shoulder at him in the dark. “Sorry babe, can’t stay. I’ve got a hot date with the shower and my bed. Plus I have this test in the morning for Dr. Wood and you know what a tightass he can be,” she cajoled.

He sighed. Slowly, Jon sat up with a grimace, booze pounding in his brain. His eyes squeezed shut as he gestured for her to come closer. “This was fun. Well, maybe not the hangover but you are one hell of a lay. Gimme that phone so I can give you my number.” His expression was expectant now and Olivia realized she wasn’t getting away without it.

Whatever. She’d just delete it when she got home. Not like she was ever going to see this guy again. He had a nice cock but his ego was a bit much for her to even really say she’d enjoyed the sex. Placatingly, Olivia pulled her phone from her purse and plopped it into his hands. Jon’s thick fingers were sluggish as they moved across the screen.

He handed the phone back and Olivia saw he’d chosen to add his contact as STUD :cool:. She fought the urge to roll her eyes as she shut off her phone screen and stuffed it safely inside her purse once more.

“I do like the sound of that shower though - wanna see that sexy body again before you get into bed. Send me a pic of your pj’s,” he snickered.

“Boys,” she muttered, before slipping out the door and quickly crossing the darkened campus, still and quiet in the middle of the night. Olivia did pop into the shower, careful not to get her hair wet since she’d just washed her long flaxen blonde hair the morning before (too much washing was bad for it, okay?). When she was done she dried and practically darted back to her single room from the communal shower.

Olivia was from a well to-do family, her mother a psychiatrist but her father a CEO of a well-known gaming company. He’d always been more of a kid at heart and Olivia honestly could not think of a better job for him. Her mother, on the other hand was strict as could be and she and Olivia did not see eye to eye on very many things. It was no surprise that Olivia had chosen to go to university on the opposite end of the country just to get away from that witch of a woman.

Her parents ensured that she had no need to worry about money, though; nothing but the best for daddy’s little sweetheart. He had paid her tuition, books, as well as sprung for a single room for her with a little... allowance left for her to spend how she wished. Olivia had of course argued that she wanted an apartment off campus but her mother insisted that “socialization” would be good for her little wild child, so here Olivia stayed.

Despite her parents spending a lot of money on her schooling, Olivia had never been one for the kind of structured learning institution she currently attended to study Criminology. She was barely a C student but that was mostly by choice; Olivia did have brains on her shoulders but she preferred the lazy way out, never studying, partying all the time. Anything to rub her mother the wrong way. And how was it the old idiom went? C’s get degrees.

These were the best years of her life. She wasn’t prepared to waste them all for studying when she could pass without it. Speaking of, she really should try and crack a textbook for that Philosophy test tomorrow but...

Fuck it she thought again as she settled onto her bed on her knees. I’m too drunk for that bullshit. Olivia was just about to crawl under the covers when she remembered about the picture Jon wanted.

She posed in a manner she thought highlighted all her best assets: her full pouty lips, delicate breasts and bare pussy, which she knew guys loved. She didn't wear anything to bed, loving the sheets on her smooth, supple skin, so she hoped he’d enjoy the present. She tried taking the picture a couple times before she was happy with it and sent it off quickly. She added some BS about what a good time it was to make him feel a bit better about himself before she permanently “accidentally” lost his number and then tossed her phone onto the bedside table once she had sent an alarm for morning classes.

Despite her strong desire to never read a lecture note, Olivia very rarely missed her classes. It was the only way to prevent hours of torture in the evenings when she could be out having fun instead of having her nose buried in a book.

She figured Jon was probably snoring away like a caveman already so she was surprised when her cell vibrated with an incoming message. She checked the time. It was just after one am now.

What time bae? I’ll c u then! :kiss: she responded sleepily.

That was the last thing Olivia knew before the combination of the alcohol, her sleepy post orgasm self and the combination of the deep warmth of her bed sucked her under and everything went back in sweet sleep.
 
Last edited:
Dr. Wood awoke at 6:30. He started a pot of coffee, then jumped in the shower. As he was washing his salt and pepper hair, he remembered Olivia’s very revealing photograph. He put some lotion on his hand and began to stroke his hardening cock.

Olivia was one of his most extremely mediocre students. She usually sat in the front and paid close attention. But her homework rarely reflected that attention. He assumed that in-class was her only form of study.

As he stroked, he thought of how when she wasn’t wearing yoga pants, she wore short skirts. When he sat at his desk he was usually rewarded with a lovely view up her skirt. Or camel toe. Usually also paired with a great view of her cleavage as she chewed her pen flirtily while she worked on a test or in-class assignment, with eye contact and a smile. And there was an in-class assignment every class. Yes, he knew her flirting was not because she wanted anything but extra favor when grading. But he could still enjoy what he was presented with.

His breathing deepened as the hot water rolled down his back. Thinking of his plan for her, he climaxed, shooting several blasts of come on the wall of his shower. He cupped his hands and splashed water on it, sending it down the drain. “Next load won’t be going there,” he thought.

He got out, dried, shaved, and walked naked to the kitchen for coffee. He opened his messaging app and admired the pic before replying, “7:35. Do not be late. Do not be early.”

He made his morning smoothie, dressed, and drove to work. He arrived in his office, smoothie and briefcase in hand at 7:30, giving him an hour of office time before the 8:30 senior class. Then the 10:30 freshman class with Olivia.

He was not disappointed by Olivia’s choice of wardrobe for the test. She wore a very tight burgundy sleeveless sweater dress with a slit, giving both the skin tight sweater look that hugged every inch of her breasts, as well as lots of cleavage. It came to about three inches above her knee. She wore black boots that came almost to her knees.

Everyone took their seats quickly upon arrival and began poring over their notes. At 10:30, Dr. Wood greeted the class and handed out the tests. He then took his seat and began to observe the class, particularly Olivia.

Students finished their tests at different times, handed them in, and left. He watched Olivia walk out after she finished, being one of the last.

Fortunately those were his only classes for the day. He spent most of the day grading the tests, generally pleased with the results. Since he had a date at 7:30, he stayed in his office and finished grading the tests. He got them done faster than he ever had!

At 7:30 he got in his car and drove across campus to the hockey arena, or ‘Ice House.’ He parked at a spot directly in front of the bench, got out, and sat on the bench. To his surprise, Olivia was exactly on time. He watched her look around for her screw and bolt lover before calling her over.

“Over here, Miss Logan,” he said, as he pulled up the photo on his iPhone. “Have a seat, please. He’s not coming, and I have something to show you.”

When she sat, he showed her the picture. “Get in the car with me,” he said, gesturing to his blue BMW 325i, “because I meant it when I said I was talking you somewhere nice for dinner, and we’ll talk about how we’re going to handle this.”
 
Last edited:
Olivia examined her reflection in the mirror. Her face was pinched in pain from the pounding of her hangover and her hair was askew, but with a few rubs at her eyes she managed to settle her expression into something a bit more approachable. She certainly didn’t want anyone to know she’d been drinking well into the night when she should have been studying, especially Dr. Wood. He was so strict on a regular basis that Olivia hated to think of the sour expression he might level at her irresponsible self when her realized that she dared sit in for a test of his still hungover from the night before.

He really was a handsome older gentleman, though. Even if he had never once said anything to her about her obviously slacking study habits, she knew that he was displeased with her performance. His eyes always felt heavy on her. Or that could be the fact that she made an effort to flaunt herself for him in hopes that he might take pity on her and raise her grade. Had she said that he was attractive? Because he was; for an older man, that is.

She observed her breasts in the mirror, adjusting the cups of her bright white lacy bra so that the tops of her voluptuous breasts were overflowing and highlighted before focusing on the rest of her reflection. She enjoyed the pure, virginal image the underwear gave off despite the fact that she was anything but. The little white thong she shimmied into under the burgundy sweater dress might just put Dr. Wood in enough of a good mood to be a little generous today. Hopefully.

Olivia had slept well surprisingly, but had snored through her alarm and was lacking on time before morning classes so she finger-combed her hair and applied a light sheen of dark red lipstick before grabbing her school bag and slipping into a pair of knee high black leather boots to contrast her underwear. The door shut behind her with a click before she realized that she’d forgotten her keys inside. She swore.

This day was not off to a good start. The RA was nowhere to be found so Olivia just shrugged it off for now and headed off for class. Her first of the morning was dreadfully boring and she found herself almost falling asleep. Her second class was Dr. Wood’s, so she made an attempt to blink the sleep from her eyes.

She preferred to sit right in the front row in the middle seat just to draw his eye in to her and encourage that sympathy for a failing student that she knew was hidden deep inside his cold, unflinching heart. This morning as he passed out the tests, face down on the desk, he seemed to pause next to her for a moment, taking her outfit in. She could have sworn his eyes flashed down her cleavage and smooth thighs before moving on to the next student. She smirked.

Once he had distributed the tests and sat down at his desk to alternate his attention between working on some grading while also observing for cheaters, Olivia spread her thighs just slightly. She knew he wouldn’t be able to see anything from where her thighs were rubbing together but maybe the tease of what exactly was hidden there would be enough for now. She nibbled on the end of her pencil, lips spreading and pouting around the eraser as she turned her own attention to the few answers she knew on the quiz.

*****

The rest of her day was uneventful but she was looking forward to meeting Jon despite her previous desire to never speak to him again. Maybe she would go home with a pussy full of cum and exhausted enough to get a wonderful night’s sleep. She wouldn’t complain about that at all.

Instead of spotting Jon’s unruly curls, Olivia’s glance caught on a familiar figure sitting on a bench waiting for someone. Why was Dr. Wood here? Of course there was no way he was waiting for a date - what woman in her right mind would ever actually date someone as stiff and boring as him? Yes, he was attractive but that might just be his best quality.

The gears in her head ground to a halt as his eyes caught on her, trailing down to check the time on his watch. She felt horror spreading as she realized what was going on when his authoritative tone beckoned her closer. Mechanically, she drug her leaden body over to him, sitting on the opposite end of the bench as far from his own frame as she could. He twisted his phone screen to reflect an image she knew very well back at her and her heart dropped into her stomach.

All this time she thought she had been texting Jon but she had been planning to meet her professor after sending him a naughty picture. She was sure her face must have been quite pale. This couldn’t be happening. Today had been bad enough already. Maybe she was dreaming all of it? That’s right. This was all some bad nightmare.

Her blue eyes traced slowly up his arm to meet his own, shocked breath escaping her in a puff of air. Her mouth gaped open like a fish, words trying but failing to escape. When it became clear this was no dream, Dr. Wood reached out and grasped her wrist. It wasn’t hard, didn’t hurt, but it shocked her out of her daze and she tried to pull back. His fingers did grasp more tightly then before he rose from the bench and pulled her to her feet.

Olivia had a terrible feeling that if she didn’t do as he said there might be some painful retribution in her future.

“I-I, I’m sorry Dr. Wood, I think this must be a misunderstanding but I’ll go to dinner with you and we can discuss this please. Please, just don’t tell anyone. It might even be best to forget this ever happened,” She babbled nervously as she allowed him to pull her along to the car. He opened the passenger door for her and settled her inside, leaning across her front to buckle her in securely (shit, he smelled so good - aftershave masculine and pine-fresh, pungent and enticing) before climbing in on the other side and hitting the push button start.
 
“Explain to me, Miss Logan, how a photograph of you completely naked came to me as a text message. And do not lie. And don’t try to tell me that you don’t know,” Dr. Wood said firmly as he drove the sports car to a yet undisclosed location for dinner. He gave her a moment to answer. There was a long, awkward silence. Then, satisfied with her answer, he continued.

“You have a discipline issue, Miss Logan. Jeff Logan, CEO of Winterhaven Software and your father, would probably not like to receive an anonymous public tweet with a link to that image on Imgur. While I have no doubt that he would love to see that much of you, he would not take the public humiliation well. Is that right?”

He drove quickly down the highway. After another long pause, he continued. “Miss Logan, you have a discipline problem. You need help succeeding in college and making a life for yourself that doesn’t involve a trust fund or relying on anyone but yourself. So unless you want that anonymous tweet to go out and your dad and the whole internet to see you naked, you will submit to me,” he said, placing a hand on her thigh. “I will be your father and will discipline you and teach you to stand on your own two feet. You will call me daddy and you will do as I say.”

He slid his hand up her thigh a couple of inches. “And you will submit to your new daddy in all ways. And you will learn that submission to your daddy is so much more pleasurable and rewarding than letting a fool like John Neville who doesn’t deserve you do his thing to you. I mean John Neville for heavens sake. Did you even come, or did he just hump you until he got his rocks off and roll over and fall asleep? Because you deserve much better than that. And you’l get better than that. Much better.”

Robert slid his hand further up her thigh, almost all the way but stopped short of her panties. “And don’t think that reporting me to the university will do a thing. I don’t give a shit about that job. I’m sick of students and their excuses. I don’t need the money. Even if they did choose to fire a tenured professor, it would be doing me a favor.”

He withdrew his hand as he pulled into the parking lot of the new gastropub about 45 minutes from the college. A line of sharply dressed hipsters and yuppies led out the door. “We have a reservation. Our table will be ready when we get in.”

He unlocked his door but left hers locked until he got out and walked around to her side, opening her door for her and offered her his hand. At first she refused to take it. “I will not tolerate open hostility. I can have your world in flames in 5 minutes. So make up your mind now to submit to me and try to understand that it’s a good thing. Trust me on that one.”
 
Olivia quickly explained the events leading up to the mistaken text nervously. Dr. Wood seemed to accept that but that didn’t mean he appreciated her words. He spoke as if he really expected that she might let him take on the issue of discliping her himself. What was he going to do? Spank her a few times? She doubted he could keep up with her anyway.

She wasn’t expecting the threat that seemed to come out of nowhere. So that’s how it was. Her heart sunk. He was blackmailing her! He wanted to use her young body for sex in the promise that wouldn’t tell her actual daddy. Call this professor daddy? Yuck! It was ridiculous. She wasn’t doing it.

She thought of the shame on her mother's face if she ever found out. The entire time she pondered Dr. Wood’s large hand continued to crawl up the silky skin of her thigh. It would be exactly what Olivia had been aiming for with that witch of a woman but this would break her father’s heart. His sweet innocent daughter being labeled a slut for the world to see? He’d never stand for it. After everything Olivia did love her father. She couldn’t bear to hurt him like that. She would play Dr. Wood’s game for a while - he did have some power over both her and the university despite her past history of getting everything she wanted and ability to throw money around like it was nothing. She didn’t actually doubt a man like this could destroy her life in seconds if he really wanted.

She bit back her scratching remark, sighing instead. She was well and truly fucked (and not in the good way). When her door opened, Olivia hesitated.

All she had to do was take his hand and she could salvage the shambles of her dignity for now. Fucking an older man wasn’t a terrible trade. Plus it’s not like she hadn’t shown him a sneak peek throughout the history of her classes with him. Earlier she had committed herself to teasing and showing herself to this attractive man for grades. In the end, was there really a difference?

No.

Raising her eyes to meet his, she reached out for his hand.

“I just want to be clear. What Jon and I do is none of your business, daddy,” she commented icily, mockingly. “But I’m hungry. Let’s go eat.”
 
Last edited:
Robert fought back a smirk when Olivia said her relationship with John was none of his business. “Oh, I’m not saying it’s my business. I’m saying it’s pathetic. Which if you’re as smart as I believe you are, you’ll understand soon enough,” he said, withdrawing his hand. He weighed the options of sending the tweet out over that outburst or not. His goal was to treat her like a princess outside of the bedroom and like a whore in the bedroom, in a way that met her needs and more. However, allowing snark and hostility would undermine the entire plan. After eyeing her for a moment, he decided that at the very least, he could have his way with her, and show her how a grown man should treat a woman should in bed, as opposed to the boys she’d played with. And if at that point she was still hostile, he would release her because she wouldn’t be worth the trouble.

“But I will not tolerate you speaking to me that way. So your options are either get your attitude and your indignation in check, or we skip dinner and move onto the next step. Your choice. Believe it or not, but I am actually trying to treat you to something fun and interesting. As for being hungry, well, this place is fun and interesting, but not terribly filling. Which also suits my purpose. So what’s it going to be, Miss Logan?” he asked as he once again reached his hand out.
 
She chewed her lip thoughtfully, looking up at him from under her fake eyelashes. He did raise a good point. But she did have something she wanted to clarify.

“I just want you to understand. Jon was just a guy I fucked when I should have been studying for your test, Dr. Wood. He means nothing - I was actually planning on losing his number. I guess it works out perfectly now that I have someone to keep me occupied even if you are a little... older than I usually go for,” she admitted. Decision made, Olivia firmly placed her hand in his and allowed him to pull her out of the vehicle.

They stood next to the car for a second and Olivia took a moment to breathe him in. He’d always been handsome but she didn’t remember him ever wearing any aftershave or scent like this to class... She would definitely recall. It was one of those “instant panty-dropper” things for Olivia. She loved the way a man smelled intrinsically. Something about the punchy scent of aftershave caused her groin to throb and her pussy to become slippery with wetness at the natural masculinity of such a simple thing.

She clenched her lip between her teeth and pressed her thighs together.

Swallowing her arousal, her hand slid from his up his arm until it came to rest around his elbow, hooked there.

“Well then, let’s go inside Dr. Wood. You can show off your new prize for dinner and then after maybe I’ll even share my dessert with you,” Olivia said in a dulcet, velveteen tone. Her smile was dripping sugar. She might as well see where this evening got her, after all. What was the harm?

He must have liked her attitude change. Slowly, he took one step backwards and began to lead her inside. His elbow was locked, pressing her tiny hand against his warm side and making it difficult for her to release her grip. It was obvious that she was firmly in his trap and not getting away even if she wanted to.
 
Last edited:
Robert was pleasantly surprised by Olivia’s change in tone and even a little impressed that she could pull if off so quickly. He still didn’t trust her, but at least she was cooperating.

He gripped her warm, soft hand firmly and helped her out of the car, closing the door behind her. “That is so much better. What a lovely voice you have. I’ll bet you sing like an angel. But, Dr. Wood is not how you’ve been told to address me. Though I do love hearing it in your voice.” He held her hand firmly in the crock of his arm. He was close enough to smell her loose curls that dangled captivatingly down her shoulders and his pulse quickened.

“As tempting as it would be to show the hipsters and posers what a gorgeous creature is accompanying me tonight, we’re getting a private table.” He led her past a group of benches on the patio, filled with patrons waiting to enter. Some downbeat trendy music played over the speakers in the waiting area and a waitress brought drinks from the bar.

Dr. Wood led Olivia around the side, between two hedges and down a storm cellar. At the bottom was a metal door with a keypad. He pulled up an email on his phone and typed in a code. The door clicked and he opened it, leading Olivia in.

Inside was a miniature version of the restaurant, but with only 4 tables. He pulled out a seat at one of the tables and led her to sit in it, pushing her chair in. He smiled at her as he took a moment to look her over. Her striking beauty could be quite dangerous to the boys st the school. He sat across from her.

“A former student owns this restaurant. I was able to get a favor and get the private dining room,” he said. “I could tell you didn’t study. Your 72 could easily have been a 90 if you’d have spent one hour studying. Just one,” he said, calmly. “I know it’s just a pointless philosophy pre-req, but a low gpa will close doors that should stay open for someone of your caliber.”

“I must say, I am a little relieved to hear that you were planning on losing Jon. You’re smart and beautiful and you have potential that shouldn’t be squandered on a guy who not only wouldn’t have appreciated how special you can be, home wouldn’t even have recognized it.”

“So tell me more about Olivia. What brings you to State U? What is your major?” He reached for her hands and squeezed them. “And, do you tease all your professors so they have a hard on by the end of class?”
 
Olivia expected that he might want to sit on the patio with this lovely weather but she was surprised when he lead her through the sitting area bathed in fading evening sunlight and past the line as though he was a very important patron here. Olivia had to say that she did enjoy the privacy and intimate atmosphere in the cellar turned dining room when he escorted her into her chair. He took her hands in his own roughened paper-cut ones and gripped her firmly. It spoke of confidence but somehow also made her feel safe, content in the knowledge that this man was happy with only this small gesture for now. It made her body relax into the chair, smile she offered him more sincere now.

The private romantic atmosphere also meant that she had no distractions or chance to rebuke his advances should they become unwelcome. She did not think this would be the case; Olivia was secretly excited to take the man she’d been flirting with for so long into her bed. She had truly never expected any of that teasing to come to fruition but there seemed to be no harm in taking a test drive with her attractive, intelligent professor that she had been admiring from afar for many months now. He had seemed unreachable during any previous encounter so Olivia really hadn’t tried that hard, considering him to be a wonderful fantasy but nothing more; she was more just being a flirt to kill time and have a little fun than to actually nab him for her own lover. She had never thought that she might actually get to experience the ability of this older more cultured gentleman in between the sheets.

His tastes and ability in the bedroom likely exceeded any partner she’d had to date. Olivia could just picture him as the kinky sort now that she thought back; a stern man such as this who got off at being called “daddy” was definitely not an average roll in the sack. Olivia actually couldn’t wait. Even if this never amounted to anything more than dinner and hot kinky sex before going their separate ways, Olivia would not be disappointed (at least, every sign was pointing to this happy ending).

When he brought up her grades, Olivia ducked her head in shame like a chastised little girl. Of course she had known that she was capable of better. Wasn’t the whole point of not studying and getting bad marks to annoy her mother? As long as Olivia was passing she hadn’t cared before. Now, with his gaze sharp and intense on her Olivia felt the desire to actually make someone proud of her for the first time in a long while.

She sighed as she pulled her hands away and flicked the napkin open onto her bare thighs, picking with the edges and avoiding his gaze.

“72 huh? Not bad for only a few hours sleep and still being drunk as a skunk,” she hedged, dodging the questions for a minute as she contemplated how best to answer. Eventually, she stopped fidgeting and folded her hands across the table, levelling him with a focused green eyed stare.

“You know so much about my dad that you must also have an idea of how strict and controlling my mother is said to be; her cruelty and inability to be satisfied with me knows no bounds. I can never please her despite any of my accolades or efforts. The truth is, Dad has always been like my only parent, honestly. He’s always seemed like the only one who cared if I got the ribbon for dance class or if I scraped my knee on my bike. Obviously these days he’s much too busy and I’m way past that point in my life, but the concept is the same.

“Mother was more focused on whether her daughter was behaving like the highborn lady she is, prim and proper. Of course that’s not something that I want at all. I want to focus on more than just my grades; I’m young with money. I have a long life full of fun and exploration ahead of me. As much of a braggart as that makes me, I can do whatever I please. Lately that entails not studying and drinking and fucking frat boys,” she snarked, looking carefully for her companion’s response. His mouth turned down in a minuscule sneer but otherwise did not betray his true feelings on the matter.

Olivia continued.

“I admittedly used to be an A student in high school. Once I realized though that it wasn’t doing me any favours putting all my time and energy into studying, I decided to give that up. My mother is absolutely appalled that I would waste her money and time in university not studying and instead acting like a harlot, but with the rough treatment in the last few years I really could care less how she feels. Actually, no. Wait - that’s a lie. You see, my goal this year is to annoy the shit out of her and do the exact opposite of what she would like from me.

“So while you may not have wanted all that backstory, yes, I’m aware I could have high grades if I so choose. I just choose to dedicate my time to other things right now. As much as I like you, Dr. Wood, I’m sure an elective Philosophy course will not make or break my university career. I’m excelling in all the courses that matter,” she shrugged, somewhat apologetically. He might not like to hear her thoughts on his course matter but she felt that honesty may be the best policy here.

“Let’s face it: I only enrolled in your course for the eye candy that is my smokin’ hot prof,” she joked. “Unlike Psychology, your course is not required for my Social Work degree. I guess I just want to make sure that I can help as many kids avoid entitled, terrible parents or just to help someone out of a difficult spot,” she admitted, hiding her raw confession in the deep dark swirl of the red wine that had been provided for them on the table.

Olivia was just under legal drinking age at 20 but she had a feeling that with all the perverse things this man planned to do to her some underage drinking would be the last of his concern. It’s not like her habit of imbibing was a secret, either. In fact, he may encourage it to loosen her lips and make her body that much more pliable and accepting of his own much broader frame between her thighs later this evening.

Her gaze sharpened once more and a wicked smirk stole across her face.

“Of course. That old Mr. Keller who teaches English Lit? Old enough to eat dirt but somehow still managing to make my panties wet every time,” she giggled teasingly. “Or you know, just you. You’re the only one who gets such a view of what’s between my legs on the regular, sir. I just don’t know that I've seen this erection you mention - trust me, daddy, I would remember if I made your dick hard for me at all, let alone in class. There wouldn’t be any question. Unless.... maybe the rumours are true. Maybe your domineering personality is making up for a little something lacking.”

She paused, making a show of consideration while she chewed on her lip. He opened his mouth to say something but Olivia quickly hushed him with a finger on his lips. She leaned forward across the table, lifting her bum slightly out of the seat and giving him a good look down her dress at her voluptuous cleavage almost bursting out of the cups of her push-up. She strained until she was brushing his ear with her lips as she spoke seductively.

“But no, Dr. Wood. You know what I believe? I believe that you have a nice, big ... fat ... cock,” she breathed, enunciating every word very carefully. “And I’m hopefully going to show you that I always pay my debts, sir. I think I owe you something for spending the last few months making you dream about finding your way into the open gap of my silky thighs, teasing you, working you up... Oh, I’ll pay you back with interest. I promise,” she whispered.

Playfully, her teeth nipped at his earlobe before she let herself settle back into her seat. Of course she understood that maybe being such a playful minx was playing with fire but despite his claims about not liking her snark earlier, Olivia could see arousal igniting in his eyes and beginning to burn steadily. Dr. Wood loved a challenge and Olivia would give it to him. He would never forget her - he believed he might be the one in control but she’d give just as good as she got. Olivia was no sheep to be lead to slaughter. She played hard and he was about to find out. Easy was boring. But challenging? Well, let’s just say they both had that in common. Neither of them liked to give up.
 
Last edited:
“Miss Logan - Olivia - I am not trying to reprimand you. I’m just stating a fact that it would take little more effort for you to get a B. That would boost your GPA. Which would get you better opportunities.” Robert reached out and took her hands again, squeezing them and stroking them gently. “I’m actually a little impressed that you did so well on the test in your state. Half the class did worse than you and most of them were probably sober.”

“Actually, I know very little about your father, just his job. I’m sorry to hear that your mother is such a tyrant. It can be soul crushing to do extremely well and consistently receive only indifference or criticism. And that coupled with your father’s distance and apathy...” he stroked her hands as he trailed off, realizing that he had no magic words to heal her instantly.

He tried to ignore her comments about being hot as he still didn’t quite trust her. “And yes, I understand that my course is not one of your core courses. It’s not one of mine, either. I feel about that course how you do. It’s a necessary evil and I only teach it because it needs to be done, and I could teach it unconscious.”

However, when she leaned over, he held her gaze momentarily before taking a very good look down her cleavage and over her body. She clearly was presenting it, after all, and it would be a shame not to take her up on the offer. Besides, there was no hiding the fact that his neck and face began to flush as she whispered naughty things in his ear before nipping it. And the nip caused his tingling member to arise.

“You’re not the first to tease me, Olivia. You’re not even the most explicit. But, you’re one of only a handful over the years that, had I gotten the text you sent, that I wouldn’t have instantly deleted it. And you’re the only one that I’ve wanted to call me daddy, that I’ve wanted to shape and mold. I’m hoping you’ll not just please me but also make me proud. Because even though I am particular, I’m not soul crushingly disapproving.”

The waiter arrived. Richard ordered a bottle of cheap but tasty local wine and “Ten bites” for 2. “Scoot your chair around so that you are right next to me,” he said, gesturing to the spot at the tiny round table next to him.

“I will be feeding you. You will keep your hands in your lap. If you will be unable to do so then I will zip tie your hands to the chair. What’s it going to be?”
 
She pondered. She’d never had a man insist on feeding her before but of course she could see this being part of his domination routine. It was definitely something she could see a man who liked to be called “daddy” enjoying.

She shrugged. There certainly wasn’t anything wrong with it. It might even be a fun new experience for her. It wasn’t anything freaky enough to make her want to run and never look back.

Olivia rose gracefully from her chair and pulled it around to the other side of the table to his right. When she smoothed her dress under her thighs and sat her leg brushed his and she could feel the heat radiating off his body from the proximity. Obediently, Olivia folded her hands neatly in her lap and looked at him expectantly.

“I’ll try my best daddy, but you know by now that I’m a bratty little girl who doesn’t follow directions very well. You might have to punish me,” Olivia murmured wickedly. “I’m quite the handful; do you think your old bones can even keep up with me?” She teased. “Wouldn’t want to cause a heart-attack or anything. It might be fatal at your ripe old age.

“Do you get many sexts from students?” She wondered out loud, changing direction on her line of questioning. “Tell me what I can do to blot out any memory of those other girls. I may not be the most explicit but you might be regretting saying those words when you find out how much of a dirty little slut I can be. Let me ask you one thing, though: did you cum looking at my tiny naked body all on such perfect display for you, daddy? Because hopefully tonight you’ll get to see it for yourself. Maybe I’ll let you take another photo of me for keeps - this time with your cum dripping out of my tight little pussy,” she breathed, continuing the trend of talking nasty. He’d seemed to like it a few minutes ago after all, plus it was one of the subjects she excelled in.
 
He looked Olivia up and down as she rose and moved her chair. “That dress really does complement your curves, dangerous as they are.”

The waitress brought the bottle of wine back and opened it, placing it in a bucket of ice on a rolling pedestal. Robert poured wine into the single wine glass that was on the table and sipped it. “This will do, thank you,” he said, dismissing her.

When the waitress left, he offered a sip to Olivia. “It’s actually pretty good for being so inexpensive. I imagine future vintages will be more costly.”

He chuckled at the suggestion that he might punish her. “My dear, the question is not whether I have to punish you but how much. You’ve already earned punishment. The question is how bad and how much.”

He raised an eyebrow at her suggestion that he may die trying to keep up. “Racking up punishment, I see,” he said, leaning close to her, hand on her thigh, looking deep into her eyes. “Do you honestly think I look like I’ll have a heart attack? I’d be much more concerned with your ability to keep up.” His hand slid up the thigh.

“Now you were ordered not to wear a bra,” he said as he reached for her breasts. His fingertips began to lightly trace them. “Let’s see if we can get those nipples to point at me.” His fingertips traced her breasts until he found her nipples. Then he teased them with her fingertips, tracing around them until they were very erect.

“I haven’t gotten many sexts, he said, adoring her cleavage and nipple with his eyes, before again meeting her eyes. “Two counting yours, to be exact. The other was only a bikini shot. But I’ve had students show up for class in yoga pants, sit front and center, and proceed to give themselves camel toe for my benefit. Then there are the pantiless skirt girls. That’s what I meant by you not being as explicit.”

“All you have to do to make me forget them,” he continued, “Is everything I tell you to do.”

He shivered when she spoke of seeing her body in person. He placed a hand back on her thigh and traced a finger down her jawline and neck. “Yes, Olivia I did come thinking of your naked body. I came onto the back of my shower at the thought of taking you and doing as I please to your body.”

The waitress returned with their meal. It was odd to say the least. There was a tray of two rows of 10 Japanese style soup spoons. The waitress asked if they needed anything and left. Robert took one spoon and brought it to her lips. It contained an island of a sliver of prime rib over a small pond of au jus molecularily solidified. The texture was crazy but the flavor was phenomenal. It was a unique experience for sure. He offered Olivia more wine before taking his own bite.

“So bizarre. It’s amazing and disconcerting all at once.” He dipped his finger into her remaining au jus and brought it to her lips.
 
Last edited:
Olivia observed his words about the students who came before her. Camel toes weren’t her thing it she could definitely skip panties in his class from now on. Maybe he’d be more inclined to raise her grades now that he was going to have a bedwarmer to encourage some generosity.

She was instructed to keep her hands in her lap but the ghosting of his hand up her thigh and closer to her slick insides made her want to squirm a little harder in the chair and drag his large paw even higher until it was exactly where she needed it most. Instead she gnawed on her lip as she debated already breaking the rules. Olivia clenched her hands together, wringing them slowly until she thought of something devious.

She wouldn’t be able to get her foot free of her boot without moving her hands to release the zipper that spanned down the side of the supple leather but she could still make it work. Her expression was innocent as she allowed him to feed her and carefully accepted the wine as it was offered. The soft toe of the boot slid across the floor and then traced up his ankle to just above his shoes. Her foot rubbed gently ghere, teasing and playing around.

Olivia smiled. “Well you can plan on lots more sexting if you can keep up with me. Those girls don’t have nothing on me and I’m going to rock your world, sir. There’s a reason Jon begged me for my number last night,” she exaggerated. Okay, so Jon hadn’t begged, but Dr. Wood did not need to know that. But Olivia wasn’t trying to brag when she said that someone had really enjoyed last night’s sex and it wasn’t her.

A moan slipped free unbidden as she thought of this man jerking off to her picture in the shower. It was a wonderful mental image and Olivia couldn’t wait to see his reaction when she was real, live, and in living colour for him to tease and touch and manipulate like a well-tuned guitar.

Speaking of, his finger traced over her lips with a taste of the deep delicious taste of their meal and Olivia ensured he was meeting her eyes as she leaned forward and cleaned every last bit of juice from his finger. Her tongue stroked and curled and wrapped around the digit in imitation of her oral skills and all she wanted to do right now was climb under the table and sink her mouth down onto the shaft waiting for her tucked away carefully.

“It’s delicious. I want more; please may I have some more?” Her lascivious smirk made it obvious she was talking about more than their dinner and she was glad to see the realization dawn on his face about just how greedy she could be. “I will say that I don’t share, daddy. If you’re fucking me you better not be looking at some other girl’s camel toe!” Olivia laughed. Of course camel toes were no laughing matter (so gross!), but Olivia couldn’t help herself from offering the warning. She didn’t figure he was going to cheat on her or anything, and this was really nothing more than just sex, so in the end it really didn’t matter but she still felt as though it was important to face it.
 
Last edited:
Richard put the second bite to Olivia’s lips. Shreds of roasted beets and sweet potato, wrapped in lettuce, on a bed of Russian dressing foam. “Not my favorite, but not as bad as I expected. Pretty good, actually.”

He smirked at her as she bit her lip and teased his ankle. “I’m so glad you’ve decided to at least play along. That’s going to work out very nicely for both of us,” he said, reaching down to stroke her knee. “Daddy will enjoy making a lady out of you. A lady in the light and a whore in the dark”

“Well, I will say that your first accidental sext was amazing. If more are to come, then I can hardly wait,” he said as he fed her the third bite, pressing his leg against hers. “You’re quite sure of yourself. As sure as I am of myself. We may be onto something truly magnificent. Tell me, Olivia, have you ever been bound?”

“You’ll get more when the time comes. Until then, you’ll have to be patient. Which I know will be hard for you. And that’s not the only thing that will be hard for you,” obviously referring to his cock, which was becoming uncomfortable as it hardened in response to her teasing and flirting. When she curled her tongue around his finger, it nearly tore through his pants.

“Some of the girls I’m quite sure are showing it on purpose. Others, I’m not sure if it’s just for my benefit or just because they’re so desperate to show themselves off at all times that they wear the tightest tights or yoga pants they can find. Either way, you can probably tell that I’m not swayed or impressed,” he said, feeding her the next bite- a cubic meatball stuffed with Gorgonzola and sesame. “I must say, though, that I am surprised by your insistence on being my only one, given your promiscuous nature this semester. But I will tell you this, if you’re daddy’s girl, you get all his attention. But he expects the same from his girl.” His hand slid up her thigh.
 
Olivia darted her tongue out to greedily suck up every last bit of juice or spice as it passed her lips. She wasn’t sure that she would enjoy being fed initially but it was actually quite relaxing. Her eyes closed in pleasure.

“I never have. Would you tie me up and punish me if I spent our whole philosophy class sending you dirty messages? I would have to say it seems to be a much more productive use of my time,” Olivia commented, boot slipping up his leg even higher. She spread her thighs open farther to encourage his touch.

She leaned in again. Whispering into his ear, she commented: “you commanded me not to wear a bra, daddy, but you never said anything about panties... I decided that I’d be helpful and skip them tonight for you just in case. Maybe I should have sent you a sext of that - my thong dangling from my ankles right before I left my dorm. I do like the rougher aspects of sex - I would imagine I would love to be bound and helpless for you to use my body exactly as you pleased.”

He offered her a sip of the wine next which coated her tongue with the rich, full-bodied flavour and provided a nice cleanser for the next bite.

“It’s not a secret that I’ve been slutting it up but I’m willing to settle down for the right man. There’s just been no man able to keep up with my massive sex-drive so I’ve had to find myself some...friends. I am quite capable of monogamy despite my track record,” she said. “If you can satisfy me I’ll see it through until I get bored of you,” Olivia murmured nonchalantly. “But speaking of impatience, I really would love to see what’s hard on you.”
 
Dr. Wood fed her the next bite and refilled the wine glass. Then they both had another sip. “Well, if you spent the entire class texting so that my phone blew up when I turned it on after class, you would certainly be punished, and it may be fun to watch you try to sit in the next class. However I will ask you not to disturb the other students. Most have no interest in philosophy and many are trying their hardest to not have to take my class again.”

He fed her the next odd concoction. “Well, my dear, in a small way I am using you as I please right now. 1 to 10 it’s a 1 in intensity right now, but I am having my way with you for dinner. This is exactly how I wanted dinner to go and you are passing this small test very nicely.” He gave her a sip. Feeling her legs part, he slid his hand between her thighs and moved it slowly up. Then he slid the fingers of his right hand into her lovely auburn hair and pulled her face to his, kissing her firmly as his left hand found its target.”

He kissed her lips repeatedly before tugging her hair and pulling her head to the side so he could kiss her neck. With his left hand he felt her outer lips up and down. Whether there was wetness there would be a good physiological indicator of whether she was just playing along or was into it. He couldn’t imagine her practically inviting him to touch just to find her dry.

“You will find what’s hard on me in good time. For now, be satisfied knowing that what’s hard is hard because if you. Now let’s finish our bizarre concoctions so we can move on to the next phase in our evening.”
 
The first time his lips touched hers Olivia tried to deepen the kiss but he wasn’t allowing it. He made no effort to press his tongue forward into her mouth but only laid chaste pecks there instead. She was surprised about it but had to admit that she was finding his patience and teasing to be quite sexy. Olivia was usually quite the impatient sort after all and generally couldn’t stand to be strung along despite her love of doing that to men, but with him she just found it exciting. She knew he would reward her with something worth the wait.

She moaned against the press of his lips when his fingers just barely brushed the lips of her cunt. She hoped he would be pleased with how slick she was, thighs sticky with her arousal and honey saturating the inside of her lower lips. For a moment he just stroked his fingers over her labia before he ventured further and two fingers pressed down on her clit and slid from there down the length of her to her perineum before venturing back up.

Olivia’s head fell back against the chair as he touched her, swallowing her gasp of pleasure. He still hadn’t made an attempt to impale her vaginal channel on his digits but Olivia was at the point that she wanted it, and she wanted it right fucking now. Her eyes were slightly slitted when she spoke to him next.

“Are you enjoying my wet pussy, air? It’s all for you. I’m pretty tight actually despite my list of partners - I haven’t had as many as you think. I’m sure you’ll give me an A+ when you finally sink inside and blow your load deep in my tight little cunt.

“Didn’t I tell you? I’m a natural at most things. Some things just don’t peak my interest enough to study, but let me tell you: my hot professor touching me inappropriately in a restaurant makes me want to undo your pants and take a ride. Then again, I want to make this last, too, so I want you to take me home and fuck me six ways from Sunday,” her breath was starting to come a little faster now, pants and stutters mixed into her words as he expertly manipulated her.

“Please make me your pretty little puppet, sir. If this is only a 1, I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Let’s finish this meal because I need you, daddy, please.” Olivia had no idea that she may or may not regret those words in the future; Dr. Wood was one kinky man and he had a lot to teach her - this was only the beginning of a journey that would send her headlong into a new world of debauchery.
 
Last edited:
“Having a tight pussy is all about knowing how to work it. Just because a girl has had few partners doesn’t mean she’s going to be any fun if she just lays there. If you know what you’re doing and what you like, then you’ll make the grade. If not... well, daddy will teach you.”

When they had finished their meal, Dr. Wood dipped his finger in some remaining alfredo sauce and wiped it onto Olivia’s chin. “You may not have been allowed under the table but anyone who sees you may think you were. Now stand.”

When she stood he grasped the bottom of her skirt and rolled it up so that her butt and pussy were just barely covered by a fraction of an inch. He pulled the front up and exposed her pussy, admiring it briefly. Then he abruptly shoved his finger in the top of the folds, pressing her clit like a button, before pulling it back down to its barely-covering height.

Richard put his arm around her and pulled her close. He held her around the waist as they walked up the stairs, around the hedge, and past the queue of patrons to the car. He wondered how many stared at her short skirt and if they thought the mess on her chin came from his dick. He opened the door and helped her into her seat, taking in a nice view of her pussy up her rolled up skirt.

He got into the car and pulled out of the parking lot. “How did it feel to be paraded past the diners as my little puppet, Olivia?”

“On our trip back, I will ask you questions. You will answer. You will not ask questions, nor will you speak without being prompted to. Do you understand?” He pulled onto the highway.

“Do you live in a dorm or off campus? Do you have a roommate?”

“Have you been with more than one guy in a night?”

“Do you masturbate, Olivia? Do you have any attraction to women?”

He got off the highway headed teard the outskirts of town. He pulled into a strip mall and parked in front of a Bullseye store. “Wait here. I will not be long.” He went inside, and returned about ten minutes later.

Twenty minutes later they were pulling into his garage. His house was a 2 story colonial with attached garage. Fairly newly buit and far enough away from the city that it had some land, with the closest neighbors being about 1/4 mile away.

He opened her door and helped her out of the car. “Out of your dress,” he ordered.
 
Olivia laughed at his creative use with the sauce on her face. She allowed him to rearrange her dress as he pleased with no complaints. She wasn’t exactly shy, so him marching her by the other customers with confidence wasn’t something that squicked her.

Olivia made sure to twist herself into a position where he could get another glimpse at her shaven pussy while she loaded into the car. The drive to Dr. Wood’s home didn’t take that long, but Olivia was silent other than her responses the entire time. She kept her hands folded in her lap just like at the restaurant while she looked out the window and tried to figure out if she recognized the area surrounding his house.

“I felt sexy to be shown off like that. I know that I’m not too hard on the eyes, and I have no reason to be shy. Although it would have only been better if they could have all seen your cum dripping down the inside of my thighs,” she teased.

“Yes, I understand. I do live in a dorm but I have no roommate. As much as my mother insists on socialization for me, she couldn’t take the chance that her precious baby girl would get some kind of ‘hooligan’ for a roommate.

“No.

“I have a nice collection of toys that I use when my regular squeezes aren’t available ad I’m too lazy to go bar-hopping. Sometimes the toys are much better than those guys anyway. But nothing beats using my own fingers,” she admitted quietly.

“I’m not attracted to women. Sure, I’ve kissed girls. Who hasn’t? But that was more in jest and to work a potential partner up a little more. Do I want to fuck them? Nope.”

They stopped at the store and Olivia wondered what was so important that he needed to run inside right know when he should be taking her to his house and introducing her to his mattress. Like a good girl, though, she sat still and waited without questioning him. She would have time to be bratty and disobey once she’d gotten exactly what she wanted from him. Taking Dr. Wood for a test drive was something she could not skip out on.

When they finally arrived at his house, she took it all in. It was a very nice house that suited the little bit that she already knew about him. All that was missing on this beautiful piece of property was a wife to maintain it. Olivia wondered how many women he had brought here, and if he had any potential candidates that he had considered tying the knot with, but she wasn’t stupid enough to ask him that and have him clam up and put an end to their fun before it even truly began.

He assisted her out of the vehicle and ordered her to strip. She couldn’t see any neighbours, the closest house a good distance away and the lot surrounded by trees on either side. Unless someone chose an opportune moment to stir by, nobody would see her standing naked in her professor’s yard.

Olivia locked her eyes on his face as she grasped at the hem of her sweater dress and pulled it over her head in one smooth movement. Without the fabric to bind her large breasts against her chest they fell against her chest and bounced a couple times before finally settling into place. Her skin was alabaster white and shone in the fast-fading light of the day. For the first time, her body was on full display for him outside the confines of his phone screen. He circled her, observing every inch of her but not saying a word as he did so. Olivia worried her lip afraid that she wouldn’t live up to his standards even though she knew better.

Her nipples were pebbled and goosebumps rose on her flesh from the breeze and her anxiety as he checked her out. She tried not to chew her lip and left her full, naturally pouty lips puckered and eyes wide and focused on him. She felt a bit like his last meal even though they had just had a decadent meal. For the first time in her life, Olivia couldn't wait to be devoured.

She couldn’t help herself from squeaking out, albeit a bit nervously, “how do I look, daddy?”
 
Last edited:
“Well, Olivia, daddy would like to see those fingers in action one day,” he responded. Watching a woman masturbating was one of his guilty pleasures.

“I still don’t get this thing of straight girls kissing each other. But I sure do like to watch. Don’t worry, I have no problem plans to include anyone else.”

In the garage, he was very pleased that she was so quick to obey. “The boots, too. It will be easier to walk.” He examined the intimate beauty on display. “Daddy likes it very much,” he said, running his fingers through her hair and down her neck as he walked back in front of her. He looked into her eyes, then looked down every inch of her, taking in her breasts, her hard nipples, her vulnerability, her bare pussy. He traced his fingers down her shoulders and down her breasts, squeezing them.

He reached into the car for the bag. “Hands behind your back.” When she complied, he pulled out a silky lime green pashmina and wrapped it in figure eights around her wrists snugly, but not so tight as to cut off the circulation. “Come with me.”

He held her right bicep to steady her as they took the 3 steps from the garage into the kitchen. He led her to the stairs and steadied her as they ascended. They turned left at the hall and entered the first door.

“You earned punishments tonight, my dear. Daddy was not impressed by some of your behavior,” he said, pushing her face-down onto the bed. “Now, when you are punished, you acknowledge that you earned it by saying that you were a filthy cunt and need to learn to behave like a lady. If you resist that, you will be locked in the closet for 30 minutes. If you still resist, then this is no longer fun.”

He waited for her response.
 
Olivia allowed him to lead her upstairs. She wanted to have a better look around but she might have time for that later. He explained the basic concept of punishment clearly and reinforced that there was only so long she could be a brat before he would not tolerate any more and send her on her way. The closet thing was a bit strange and she had no desire to find out how that felt anytime soon. She could stay or she could go but now was the time to make that choice.

Olivia was quite curious about her professor’s prowess in bed so she decided that she would drop her attitude and repent. If he turned out to be a bad lay she could forget it ever happened and go on with her life. No harm done in experimenting, right?

With her face pressed against the soft down of the comforter, she mumbled, “I was a filthy cunt and I need to behave like a lady.” His sharp intake of breath informed her that he expected this to go an entirely different way and Olivia smirked in satisfaction at being able to surprise him. His hand pushing against the side of her face was forceful and strong and Olivia had to admit that she was liking this so far. She couldn’t wait for the night to go on. Although she was behaving complacently right now, Olivia might reevaluate depending on the evenings’ activities.

Of her own volition though, Olivia spread her thighs as widely as she could with her limited ability to move, providing him with a wondrous view. At this angle he could probably see the inside of her glistening labia ready to suck his cock in to the root, the swell of her ass lush and voluptuous. She had lots of pale skin on display for him to mark up and she intended to wear his mark proudly by the end of the evening.
 
Last edited:
Richard paused briefly when Olivia complied without much hesitation. He had anticipated a long pause as she contemplated her options and got the courage to say the words. He watched her spread her legs, taking a nice, long look at her now glistening lips and thighs. His cock began to bulge again as he enjoyed what he saw before meeting her eyes again, noticing a slight smirk on her pretty face.

He pushed her head into the bed as he said, “That’s right. Daddy’s little girl behaved like a disgraceful cunt. 3 times you addressed me improperly!” His hand gripped her hair. With his other hand he slapped the right side of her ass firmly. A slap echoed off the wall. His hand came down again, on her left cheek. He did not spark her as hard as he could have; instead he gave her a milder spanking as her first. The third spank landed across both cheeks.

He then untied her wrists and grabbed her shoulders. He roughly flipped her onto her back and pulled her fully onto the bed. “Pull your knees toward your chest.” When she complied, he tied her right wrist to her right knee. He ran the scarf across her tummy and tied her left wrist to her knee.

He took a good, long look at her, open and vulnerable and on full display for him. He looked into her eyes. Then he looked her body up and down. His eyes filled with lust and desire when they got to her pussy. Bare and clean shaven. And he didn’t even have to order it.

“Your attitude was absolutely atrocious. Yes you turned it around. But,” he raised his hand and brought it down on her pussy. Before she could react, he slapped her pussy four more times in rapid succession. “You still need to be taught and it will not be tolerated.” He raised his hand and slapped her pussy again. And again. He knew that not only was this a punishment, it would also make her sensitive.

He reached into the bag and pulled out the other thing he bought- a personal massager. It had a large head and the box boasted instant relief from neck and shoulder pain. He plugged it in. He turned it on and it clearly had a good motor.

“Does daddy’s little filthy cunt want him to fuck her senseless? Well, she’s going to have to earn it.” He pressed the head of the massager against her pussy lips. “Before you get my cock, you need to come. And when you do, you will announce that daddy’s slut is coming. Shouldn’t be long now,” he said as he worked the massager against her lips. “Come three times and you’ll get what you’ve been wanting.”
 
The first whap of his hand against her was exciting, pleasure igniting in her veins. Olivia loved spankings - loved them hard, frequently, and with many swats before she was allowed free. She often acted like a brat with her partners only to receive them. Unfortunately, none of her college boys had ever given her what she really wanted; they were tentative, afraid to hurt her. Olivia wanted a man who was not afraid to spank her until she was sobbing for relief and she felt like Richard was that man.

His grip in her hair was already very rough, hands pulling at the roots of her hair. Olivia had a feeling that Richard would be able to satisfy her need for painful sex. The more animalistic the better. Teeth clacking, biting, scratching, spanking. He seemed to be one kinky man and she couldn’t wait to see how far she could push him.

She followed his directions easily, happy to comply at the moment if not just to see that awestruck expression on his face as he looked at her spread cunt, bare and open for his view. Hopefully soon he’d be able to see the white dollop of cream peaking out from between her puffy lips after he’d used her like a good little fuckdoll.

Olivia’s smirk was wicked but it slipped off her face at the first sharp whack against her cunt. It stung so good. She absolutely loved it. But his next words were delightfully naughty and daunting - three orgasms before he’d fuck her?! It was outrageous!

She pouted.

“Please fuck your dirty little cunt daddy - I know I’ve been a nasty whore but I promise to behave from now on. Please daddy - let me wrap my hot, wet pussy around that beautiful cock of yours and you’ll never want to leave. I just need you to fuck me so badly,” she whined, squirming against her restraints at the first touch of the massager. “I only want you,” she breathed. “Oh, please, daddy!”

She chewed her lip as her pussy clenched underneath the head of the massager. Her thigh muscles were jumping, wanting to relax and fall open for the massager to hit just the right spot. She hoped that arguing or begging might get her a few more hits since he was clear with what he expected. If she continued to be so eager and skip all of his plans for her, Dr. Wood might just decide she needed to be punished. She couldn’t wait.
 
Last edited:
Richard slid his arm under her knees and lifted her ass off the bed. Then he slapped her ass repeatedly and firmly, 8 sparks in quick succession before dropping her to the bed again. “Of course Daddy is going to fuck his dirty little cunt. You think you’re getting out of here without getting daddy’s cock rammed into that pussy?” he said as he slapped her pussy again, harder, with a loud crack. Then another. Then he lifted his hand again and paused as she tensed up for a moment.

“Open those legs, Olivia.” When she did, he laid another slap on her psst, his hand connecting with a moist snap. He grabbed her hair and tugged so she was looking at him. “You want to get my cock? You know what to do. Make that pussy come. That is your job now. Make yourself come.”

He slammed her head back onto the bed as he let go. He pressed the massager against her pussy again, more firmly. Then he turned it up a little. His other hand squeezed her right breast firmly, kneading her supple tit.
 
Back
Top