The New Intern (closed LexyLove13)

Eva was a tad bit confused but soon smiled at her boss. Not even realizing her friend had messaged her back. She was comfortable as she waited for her boss to join her in bed. "And thank you for this vacation and the ring."she said. Taking her phone from her boss before sitting herself up. Unlocking her phone to see a text from her friend Emily. Replying that she wpuld explain everything tomorrow. Setting her phone back down on the nightstand before laying back down.

"Tomorrow I plan on exploring the resort a bit, care to join me?"she asked. Wanting her post to enjoy time away from work. Though wonder if she was able to cuddle up to her boss.
 
He watched her read and reply to her message.

“You know Eva, you don’t have to be so secretive with your friend, you can speak honestly about our relationship.” He looked at her, “in fact I welcome it if you shared some details with her. Tell her what I do to you that you like or don’t like, I don’t mind.” He grinned at her, “ tell her that your boss is a horny old man who uses pills to keep up with you.”

He rolled over to look at her, “what I am saying is nothing you say, as long as you keep it within the confines of you as my girlfriend, will change our arrangement, unless you tell me you don’t want me anymore.” He looked at her earnestly, “then I will stop, but it won’t affect your job. What I am saying is when it comes to you and me, as lovers, you can talk about it, but if I ask you to dress sexy to impress a client, then keep that to yourself as it violates the confidentiality agreement you signed.”

Something he sensed, made him think she wanted reassurance and to feel loved.

“Come lie up against me, I want to feel those big tits of yours against my naked body.”

He waited for her to settle against him before answering her question.

“As to tomorrow, I would love to join you, but I have a meeting which might go on for quite a while, hopefully it will be one of the last ones for this trip.”
 
Eva soon smiled before snuggling up to her boss. Pressing her body against his. "Yes I know, I plan on calling her tomorrow while I enjoy some pool time."she said. Sad as he had a meeting but he would still spend time with her. Eva strechted out before settling back down. "Well alright though I would love to have dinner with you. "She said.

Giving him a soft kiss before she laid her head down to sleep. Using her boss as a pillow as she slept. Not waking until morning before carefully crawling out of bed. Grabbing a robe before she order breakfast to the room for the both of them. Tieing her robe before checking her phone, letting her friend know she was going to call her today. With breakfast arriving 15 minutes later, Eva gently shook her boss. "Wake up, breakfast is waiting for you."she said.
 
When he woke he looked at her and smiled. She still looked good when waking in the morning. He sat up and gave her a quick kiss, knowing it was what she would want. He was impressed by all she had accomplished, “I think you will make a good assistant,” he said rising from the bed.

This would probably be the real test for her, seeing him for the first time in the morning and after the shock and bliss at being swept away had worn off. He knew he would look like an older man who had just woken, his thinning hair messy from sleep, his slightly rounded stomach no longer hidden by expensive clothing. To top it all he had a large swollen erection to let her know just what his thoughts about her were.

Moving across to the table he nodded at her choice of breakfast before seating himself down.

“You can serve me now dear.”
 
Eva was taken back a little by the kiss but soon smiled. Watching her boss as he moved, studying him before he took a seat. Noting that a round of morning sex was going to take place. Still smiling as she set his breakfast in front of him. "Would you like a cup of coffee?"she asked. Fixing his hair before she poured herself a cup of coffee. "I hope your meeting doesn't take up much of the day. I was hoping to spend some of the day with you."she said.

She took her seat across from her boss before beginning to eat. Hoping to at least give him a sneak peek of her in a bikini. "Now I have to ask....is Monica available the entire time we are here?"she asked.
 
Eating some of the breakfast he smiled at her, hoping her question about Monica wasn’t just an innocent one.

“Yes Monica is one hundred percent available for you, should you require anything from her.”

His smile lessened slightly as he considered her other question.

“Unfortunately the meeting may be a very long one,” he drunk some coffee before continuing. “In fact it may go on into the evening, well I mean I may require your help in keeping the client happy.”

He took some more tastes of the breakfast.

“But the good news is this may be the last big one of the trip so we may have more time together from tomorrow.”
 
"Perfect, I enjoy her company."she said. Finishing up eating before cleaning up her breakfast. Getting up before walking over to her bag. Digging around until she pulled out a bikini. "I do hope so, as I want you to enjoy this place as well. Though do you have some time before you have to go?"she said. Taking a seat on the bed with a smirk on her face.

She knew she would have to tend to his needs before he left. "I think I'll have Monic join me at the pool. "She said. Wondering if she knew of what there is to do. "Though please let me know when your meeting is over. "She said.
 
He smiled at her understanding of his needs. Rising he followed her to the bed, his eager erection swaying from side to side as he approached her.

“I think you should tan naked, or at least topless when with Monica,” he grinned, “she likes you, you know.”

Picking up her phone from the table he looked at her, “time for a home movie.”

Lying on his back on the bed he looked at her, “okay robe off and ride me, I want to see those tits bouncing. No talking, no touching, just sit up and ride your bosses cock till I cum inside you.”

Pointing her phone at her he began to film, “quickly, I have a meeting to get to,” he smiled half-heartily, knowing he had probably upset her, “the sooner my business is over, the sooner we can have our honeymoon.”
 
Eva couldn't help but stare as her boss walked over and soon joined her on the bed. Smirking as she removed her robe before straddling his lap. Easing herself down onto his awaiting cock. A soft moan escaped as she slowly began to ride him. Picking up the pace as she knew he did have a meeting to go to. Her tits bouncing away as she went faster, wanting to satisfy her boss. Her moaning grew louder as she kept going, hoping he found this pleasing.
 
He moved the camera’s focus from where his cock opened her up (whoever saw the video would easily see that the man did not have washboard abs, but rather a rounded belly with quite a bit of hair covering) to her bouncing breasts.

He let out a soft growl at the sight of those. She was working him hard and he was not holding back so he could feel his explosion nearing.

Slowly he moved the camera up to her face focusing on her moans as he ejaculated inside her pussy. He grunted softly as his body shuddered and emptied his load inside her.

Switching of the recording he ordered her to stop.

“Who are we going to send this to now?”
 
Eca made sure to ride him dry before listening then stoping. Crawling off his lap before sitting on the bed. Blushing as she didn't want anyone else to see the video. "Do I have to send it? I rather just keep it for us."she said. Soon crawling off the bed before beginning to put her bikini on. "Wait.....can I show Monica?"she asked. Fixing her bottoms as she looked at herself in the mirror. Turning around to face her boss. "You did say she likes me."she said. Eva stood there waiting to help her boss dress for the day.
 
“I don’t think she would appreciate it, she doesn’t much like me.”

He stood and gave her an admiring look, “you look very nice, it will make me smile knowing that later when Monica is eating your pussy out she will tasting my cum.”

He kissed her neck, “you are going to make her eat you out...are you?”
 
Eva soon pulled her boss close to her. "She likes me and I think it'll turn her on. To be honest I've never been with a girl. Monica would be my first. "She said. Giving him a kiss on the lips before letting go. Knowing he had to get ready for his meeting. Smiling as she fixed his tie. "Now let me know if you need me, I'll change and come to you. "She said.
 
He let her kiss him before looking at her intently, “no I think you should send the video to your friend. I would like to know her reaction or are you embarrassed by your horny old boss.”
 
Giving him a pout before she walked over to get her phone. "No........I just ....she has a thing for older men."she said. Eva make sure she had a room key before she messaged Monica. Letting her know she requested her to company her to the pool.
 
“Just because she does, that doesn’t mean I would want to fuck her, I mean is she even pretty like you?”
 
Eva looked up from her phone, "She'll want you to be her sugar daddy and buy her tons of things." Sighing softly as she waited for Monica to respond. "No she isn't.."she said.
 
“Well that is a pity, I only like to fuck pretty girls,” he looked at her, wondering if she was jealous and not telling the truth. “It would only have been fair, I mean you are probably going to fuck about five different men tonight.” He smiled, “if my business deal doesn’t go through, you might be the magic touch to seal it.”
 
Eva nearly dropped her phone from his last statement. "Uh excuse me? The only people I'll be fucking here....is you and Monica."she said. He could see that she was upset as she wouldn't even look at him. "If I need to be present to seal the business deal....so be it but I'm not fucking anyone."she said. Making sure Monica would get her a nice spot on the beach and a private one.
 
He looked at her, no hint of anger but rather annoyance.

“Bend over the table....now.” The last word was not shouted but said with authority.

“Did I not warn you about disobedience, am I not paying you very well and treating you like more than an employee.”
 
Eva froze when she heard his tone of voice. Setting her phone and bag down on the bed. Not meeting his gaze as she walked over to the table. Slowly bending over the table as she was a tad scared as she didn't know what he was going to do.
 
“Much better,” he walked up and stood next to her, “doesn’t being obedient make you feel better.” He placed his hand on her backside, “you have such a nice ass, I would had to have to spank it.”

“So tell me the truth, are you scared to be taken by other men, I will probably be there watching.” He gave her ass a squeeze, “or are you worried that I will take it as an opportunity to fuck other women, like your friend or Monica for example.”
 
Eva slightly flinched from his touch as she was nervous. Hearing his words as she was hoping he wouldn't make her sleep with other guys. "You told me qhen I first started....you said no one else would be allowed."she said. Looking over her shoulder as she say he was standing right behind her.
 
He nodded, “Maybe I just said that so that you would let me fuck you over my desk,” he brought his hand down and spanked her right ass cheek, hard enough that it would sting, but only for a few seconds.

“Or maybe I was telling the truth and now I am just testing you,” he brought his hand down on her left backside, still not very hard.

“But tell me, isn’t letting Monica eat you out the same as someone else touching you?”
 
Eva flinched from the first spank before looking over her shoulder. "But you said Monica is here for me too....would you really be okay with another man fucking me?"she said. Propping herself up as she was now able to look at his face. "What if he wants me all for himself? Then I can't tend to you. "She said. Curious if he was going to fuck her again as she knew he had to get going.
 
Back
Top