Roleplay idea: Blowjob therapy course (full confidentiality guaranteed)

acuddlyguy

Virtually sexy
Joined
Nov 19, 2016
Posts
486
This is a roleplay idea.



You are browsing the Internet one day when a peculiar ad strikes your eye.

The ad reads as follows:

THE BLOWJOB: One of the most pleasurable and intimate experiences a man and a woman can share. I'm proud to offer a course that provides you an opportunity to get up close and learn techniques in a comfortable safe environment. 100% privacy guaranteed.

Ladies, do you fall in one of the following categories:

A) Complete virgin. You've never seen a man naked before in real life. If you fall in this category, the session will include an anatomy lesson.

B) You're not necessarily a virgin, but you lack experience in performing a blowjob. Perhaps you have an issue (ie. intimidated by a penis) to overcome, and I can tenderly guide you.

C) You're already experienced in performing blowjobs, but practice makes perfect. This category may apply to older women.

I require the following as part of your application when you message me:

  • your name
  • your age
  • what you look like
  • what you will be wearing during the lesson


Please note that sexual intercourse is not part of the curriculum, but we can discuss it. Everything we do will be strictly confidential.



Please contact Travis at (fictional email address). I am 37 years old, and have been offering these lessons for several years with generally positive results. I'm just an average guy (with regards to looks and penis size), but I'm friendly and trustworthy, which is highly important for something as intimate as this. You can either meet me in my private office, or I can visit you at your house - whatever is most comfortable for you.

There is no final exam, but we will be very thorough. We'll go at your pace and comfort level.


=====

Please message me to discuss this roleplay if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you!
 
Last edited:
There is a whole sexual role play area of Literotica. Perhaps you should look there? I’ve not tried it myself but it’s worth a go!
 
Back
Top