West Richland Tavern.

DJ smiled, before slowly pulling Alexa's clothes off. He smiled once she was naked, before whistling slowly. "You are sexy as hell," he said, before starting to take his clothes off, not wanting to stress Alexa's ankle.
 
DJ stopped, letting Alexa finish undressing him. Once that was done, he looked at her. "Climb aboard, and you can set the pace this first time," he said, his voice taunting Alexa slightly.
 
"This first time?" Alexa asked, climbing on top and slowly letting her slide down his length, gasping softly and moaning. It felt so good.
 
DJ groaned at the feeling of sliding into Alexa. For someone who said she had been in the business since she was 14, Alexa was still really tight, and felt amazing. "Oh dear god. I'm not going to last long this first time. You have me worked up way too much," he told her, moaning from the feeling.
 
Alexa moaned at his words and began to slowly riding him, looking down at him, locking eyes with him as she did so. "Then I'm going to try to make it last," she whispered.
 
DJ just nodded, his hands sliding from Alexa's hips up to her breasts. They were more than a handful, but he made sure to squeeze and knead them as much as possible, tweaking her nipples as she rode him.
 
Alexa moaned as DJ began to massage and knead her breasts, tweaking her nipples and she began to ride him a bit faster.
 
DJ bucked his hips in sync with Alexa's bouncing, trying to get as deep into her as he could. He suddenly pulled her down, before rolling over, thrusting into Alexa with a steady pace. "We gotta slow it down to make it last," he said with a smile, nipping her neck teasingly.
 
Alexa gasped when he flipped her over, and she shivered when he nipped her neck. "Of course," she whispered, moaning.
 
DJ chuckled softly, before picking up the pace a bit, finally having his urges in check. He tweaked Alexa's nipples, sucking on her neck softly, before kissing her passionately. "Ready to get started?" he asked, teasingly grinding his hips against hers.
 
"Oh, honey, I've been ready," Alexa said, smiling as she rose her hips to meet his, gasping and moaning softly.
 
DJ smiled, before really picking up the pace, getting faster and harder as he thrust into Alexa. He leaned down, sucking on her bottom lip as he looked down at her. "Lets see how ready you are," he said, sliding a hand down to tease Alexa's clit.
 
Alexa gasped and she immediately arched her back as he rubbed her clit. "Ohhh. . . DJ. . . " she moaned, her body undulating from the pleasure.
 
DJ smiled tightly, happy that he could give Alexa this much pleasure. He was too focused on making sure he lasted long enough to drive her to an orgasm to really pay more attention than was needed to make sure he drove her to the most intense pleasure he could as his thrusts picked up more speed and power.
 
Alexa gasped and bucked against him, moaning loudly, her body reveling in the pleasure as he picked up speed and power behind his thrusts.
 
DJ looked down at Alexa, bucking and moaning against him, before gasping. "Oh god...I'm close....Are you?" he asked between gasps. The pleasure was starting to overwhelm him, and he was quickly losing control.
 
"Uh huh, more, DJ," Alexa moaned, looking up at him. The pleasure was overwhelming as he thrusted into her.
 
DJ picked up more speed. He wanted to please Alexa, and she had said more. "Trying.....to....hold back," he hissed between thrusts. He finally leaned down and bit her neck, groaning as he thrust into her as deeply as possibly, filling her with his cum.
 
The bite on her neck sent her over the edge, and she exploded, screaming as she came hard, and she felt him fill her completely.
 
DJ groaned as he felt his orgasm ending. He shuddered one last time, before barely propping himself up above Alexa. "Wow...."he said, breathing deeply. He slowly slipped out of her, before rolling onto his back next to Alexa. He pulled her next to him, before grabbing the covers at their feet and pulling them over. "Suddenly, I'm spent," he said, chuckling softly.
 
"You're not the only one," Alexa said with a soft chuckle as she cuddled with him, resting her head on his chest. "Damn, that was good."
 
DJ nodded, yawning, as he pulled Alexa close. "It was extremely good," he said, closing his eyes and sighing happily, before pulling her half on top of him, before kissing her softly and waiting for sleep to take him.
 
Alexa kissed him back just as softly and nestled her head right underneath his. It was nice, the carefree sex she just had. Letting her own desires be known. She hadn't done that before, and she liked it. She traced soft patterns on his chest, letting his heartbeat lull her to sleep.
 
The last thing DJ remembered was a random pattern that Alexa drew on his chest, before he drifted off to sleep. The last thing he knew for sure was that he fell asleep with a smile on his face.
 
Back
Top