men in panties

hicutpanties

Experienced
I would like to hear from all men who enjoy wearing panties. I love panties and other guys in panties. A cock in panties is so sexy. And I feel hot in sexy feminine panties. Could lead to meeting, I'm in southern idaho.

I love panties too.

I have been wearing panties since I was a teenager and love it.

I would like to hear from all men who enjoy wearing panties. I love panties and other guys in panties. A cock in panties is so sexy. And I feel hot in sexy feminine panties. Could lead to meeting, I'm in southern idaho.
I love wearing my wife's panties for panty play with her. When she's not home I put on her panties and stroke myself while looking online at pictures of other men in panties. Seeing a hard cock bulging in a pair of silky full cut panties is such an arousing sight.

I love wearing my wife's panties for panty play with her. When she's not home I put on her panties and stroke myself while looking online at pictures of other men in panties. Seeing a hard cock bulging in a pair of silky full cut panties is such an arousing sight.
Yes I agree with you with the wife. Me and my wife love it as well.

Panties 24/7 is so very sexy...a hard cock in panties is a huge turn on for me and two cocks rubbing in panties and I can cum

Turn PM on, Kik me.. You can see

Hey all, love the thread. 61 yr old hubby. Over the past several years been interested I exploring bi and getting very excited about panties hose garters and cock.
Would love to chat hear more etc.
Meijer
I have yim and kik

The ones I'm wearing today has kept me in a state of arousal all morning :).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wearing panties since maybe 9-10 years old. Mt mother dressed me up as a girl for Halloween. I for some reason felt the satin of her panties even when she put her open girdle on me so I could wear her stockings. When she wasn't around,I'd sneak int the bedroom and get naked and wear her undies. My young cock sprung to attention and I was hooked. Had numerous sexual adventures with older women when they caught me using their panties. want to know more send me an email.

Back