Create A Wrestler

Wrote a bit more. Did some of the Allison/Amber sexfight, finished Amber vs Vicki, and answered the first set of questions for Yasmin de Assis.

By the way... I only just saw the whole feedback thing. So I rated a couple threads 5 and left feedback. If I run across an older thread (story's gotten huge) and remember liking it I'll probably 5 it.
 
there. Sharkbait (Gatorbait's surf punk sister), Sasha (Russian weightlifter) and Nightmare (literally blood-thirsty goth) posted up.

Still in the works: Bustules (gladiator-theme woman), Sugar and Spice (black disco girls), and Snakeeyes (gambling addict with constant interest in stipulation matches)
 
Wow, I'm surprised I didn't notice Sharkbait. I'll have to check again then or are you in the process of posting these? Because I saw Sasha last night and only just saw Nightmare a couple of minutes ago.

EDIT:

Just saw Sharkbait now.
 
may add to the champion pay perview

maybe get some new champs for tag teams
and put Team Brawler again some people
Dominant Divas as well
 
Well I took a few days off from Jack "yeah" and added a thread to the baroness taking over the league and Super Valley and Kitty making their own league of superheroes
 
I just added a new story line for Valentine's day that I think will fit with it by having Tess and Josh the Jobber kidnapped men and women to be use for their box of chocolates that you get on Valentines day with all those assorted flavors.
 
justed added new tag teams
And tag team tourment storyline

Hope no one offended by the Fair and Balance team. That had less to do with politics and more to do with I just saw the movie WHO NALIN PALIN and thought it was hot, so made my own spoof

maybe I think of a liberal team they can fight later. It know the HUFFINTON POST is a good name for a fighting move
 
I went ahead and made a liberal tag team. Team's name is Yes We Can, but I also used the Huffington Post idea.

Writing up Delisha's bandmates now.

We'll see if I have enough motivation to write some matches. I'm thinking of finishing the old Tara/Miss H match.

Edit - finished the Wildgirls.

For Shannon, I basically picture a much taller version of Shannon Kelly, who did a few matches for Ultimate Surrender and finally quit/got kicked out (not sure which) after hurting an opponent's back with a camel clutch.

For Tawnee, I saw a girl on webcam who I didn't recognize who I picture Tawnee as.

I don't picture anyone in particular for Erica and Moonshadow.
 
Last edited:
I know sooooo little about politics, so not sure how much i'll use the new teams.

Also thought I'd mention, in case it didn't show up in my threads, I'm always a little glad to see the nigh-unbeatable characters take a beatdown now and then. Mainly mean Mama Luv, Tara, Casey, and Amber, offhand. Wonder if anyone else thinks so, or if people prefer the unbeatable face persona.


EDIT:
I loled at including "TV legend Adam West"
 
Last edited:
I know sooooo little about politics, so not sure how much i'll use the new teams.

Also thought I'd mention, in case it didn't show up in my threads, I'm always a little glad to see the nigh-unbeatable characters take a beatdown now and then. Mainly mean Mama Luv, Tara, Casey, and Amber, offhand. Wonder if anyone else thinks so, or if people prefer the unbeatable face persona.


EDIT:
I loled at including "TV legend Adam West"

Eh with me its more of a case by case scenario. Then again I think it has to also be based on it being a realistic beatdown. Like take the Kim the ex beauty queen vs Mama Luv match, I'd say Kim beating Mama Luv was a bit more on the unrealistic side given how much we've built up on Mama Luv being one of the higher tiered wrestlers in the story.
 
been toying with a profile for Zoe Matthews. anything i'd particularly need outside of her club thread?
 
Also thought I'd mention, in case it didn't show up in my threads, I'm always a little glad to see the nigh-unbeatable characters take a beatdown now and then. Mainly mean Mama Luv, Tara, Casey, and Amber, offhand. Wonder if anyone else thinks so, or if people prefer the unbeatable face persona.

I always try to make the unbeatable characters take their shots.

Wrote a thread where Tanya Stevens made Mama Luv submit.

Wrote one where Amazon completely destroyed Tara, also had Miss H beat the hell out of Tara (though that match isn't over yet, I kinda have the idea that they'll end up being long term rivals).

Had Amber lose to Tess straight up.

Don't think I've put Casey through the wringer yet, though. I'll get right on that soon as the school workload dies down a bit. Maybe work her into the Trish Stratus story.
 
got Zoe posted up. I do hope I come across as smug when I say I think it came out pretty good
 
Since the mixed tag division never caught on, I'm going to rework the Kimmy Brightlight character for singles. Maybe look through and see if there's a couple other good girls that got started by other people that can be salvaged like what anty did with Jessy.
 
Humiliatrix has the same thing, but she's sort of making a comeback lately
 
always though the reason the mixed tag teams did poorly

cause it always ran the risk of just two dicks, and no vagaina being in the ring


I added differnt endings for the sex match champion
one where tess won
and one where chantz won
 
yeah but with mixed tag team matches you can make the rule that only the men fight the women and the women fight the men since no one want to see two men do each other then it safe to say that people will only make them punch and kick each other like in "real" wrestling and no sex
 
I'm more worried that people will want to see that stuff. Hell, we've already had one writer try it. Someone blocked his threads off so he couldn't keep going. Wasn't me, but I thought it was a good idea.
 
On a different subject.

Maybe it's time for a new Create-a-Wrestler thread? This one's huge.

Edit- I meant on these forums. Not a new story, obviously.
 
well i dont know about a new forum thread from but a i always thought of a new story like something Smackdown and Raw. Where we have different brands since the number of wrestlers have been growing. Maybe having a lottery to see who goes to who brand but with the thread i dont know it doesnt seem that big
 
Last edited:
indeed. not like it's really hard to navigate. and if people wanted dick vs wang wrestling, there would either have been another story on it (not sure how that Sex Wrestling story responds to it, if it ever updated), or "real" wrestling would have taken one craaaazy twist. and i'm sure it exists anyway...
 
added to the mix match pay perview

probally catch up on the Jack stuff

Maybe introduce Cerubus or the mask priest, in the leauge sense we do have a hypno ray (love that plot device)

Heck presit in the alternate ending where Tanya wins

may finish up the Tara Vs Baroness. Give Baroness her cumupence
 
yeah but Dr. Humpalot did say that the Hypno ray didn't work on him or Kim Austin and others like them since both their personalities are fused so basically they are both heel and face they can't turn to another sort of thing. But I was trying to think of a heel persona like something like "The Enforcer" a pet that Tanya and Ilsa shared together to help them take down trouble makers in the league almost like the Terminator where he dead quiet but violent but hey if you want to bring Mask Priest or Cerberus in I love to see it.
 
hmmm he can always fail in the VR thing
or torture trigger a memory
 
Back
Top