The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

I'd love to Skype voice chat if there are any interested women :) I'm a 30 year old Canadian guy. I've been told I have a sexy voice, hopefully people haven't been lying to me!
 
Years ago met up with a lady from here , god we had some hot phone fun before we met up , even hotter afterwards :)
 
1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?
Talkative but laid back usually, on the shy side.

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?
I can do either as long as I get some feedback on what they like.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?
Expressive, sexy moan and sigh ;)

4)What's your favorite food?
Konergsberger Klapse :)
 
This thread is the whole reason I just joined the forums. I'm looking for someone with as much of an interest in this as I have. Im 32, a straight male, and I prefer to be the dominant partner on the phone, leading, but I've been willing to try anything new. It'd be great to find a woman around my age, and possibly willing to show pictures, but again I'm open-minded. I've seen posts lamenting how hard it is to find someone for this, and boy do I know it. Hopefully I have a female counterpart out there who is similarly frustrated.
 
I love it when this thread comes back. Pm me if you you're up for some intimate fun!
 
I love phone sex! I'm more of the laid back type of chatter and like to talk naturally before leading to naughtiness until we're both panting over the phone. I love dirty talk, moaning and discriptive play. If anyones interested send me a PM, I'm 31 from England and would love to play with women over the phone :)
 
single 30 male here.tall and fit.looking for some ladies to chat with
 
Looking for a sweet female's voice to help me get to bed. PM me if interested in a bit of fun.
 
Last edited:
Updated...

Hey, updated my profile and put a little audio intro in there. Anyone playing? I got some alone time here ;)
 
Adulterous Voice Play?

Hi. Message me if you're a lady who enjoys a secret cyber affair with an older, married man. It's hard to find time alone with family, work, and volunteer obligations but when we do we can sneak onto Skype or Kik and share erotic secret time together. Let's text chat here and there in the mean time and build that hot connection.
 
Aural exhibitionist at your service

What the heck, I'll answer the questions. Just found this thread because of a friend.

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

I tend toward dominant. I'm inclined to be chatty but, if you've some skills, or the mood is right, you can find me stumbling and bungling with abandon. Here's me in control: https://soundcloud.com/storymaster21/erotica-tub/s-qhXYq

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?

See/hear/feel above.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?

That she be curious, shy, outgoing, filthy, prudish, whatever--so long as she is herself and not purely putting on a show.

4)What's your favorite food?

My next dish. (Can I answer like a dickish Picasso here? I did. That was fun.)
 
kickin it or whatever lets talk

:cool: so new guy here i'm 19 from the chicagoland area, wondering if any ladies wanna chat or whatever. I'm just kickin it so shoot me a message if your looking for an interesting conversation
 
All roads lead back to The Phonebook

There is something about hearing someone in that intimate setting of giving themselves pleasure and either describing it to me, them reacting vocally to what I'm saying and/or the sensual fun in embellishing things with a role play.

But regardless of the playful, sexy, silly, raunchy, kinky, funny, pervy, hot journey, I love nothing more than hearing a man break into a million pieces... whether he roars or whimpers or stutter-gasps or streams curse words together or huffs and puffs... it zings me like few things do.

And it's certainly a wonderful feeling to know I had a hand in or rather a voice in it in helping him get there and get off. ;-)

It's definitely like much else in life, sometimes you click, sometimes you don't... but giving it a try, that's the key!

`````

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

I am often playful and chatty, rarely shy, but it happens. I enjoy the build-up, the learning of what we each like, the deciding of the path, factoring in on how much time we can spend talking and our moods.

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?

Depends on my partner. I’m quite dominant and assertive in real life so I find it relaxing and a nice switch of the gears to play the more submissive role, but that doesn’t mean I’m quiet on the phone. There are chat mates I’ve had who’ve wanted me to role-play with them with my being the aggressor. I’m open to a variety of scenarios.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?

I prefer a deeper voice, but your imagination and willingness to explore, your creativity and sense of humor are more important. While I don't need to know your real name or have a picture of your face, I hope you'll want to share a few non-sexual things about yourself, I find it enhances everything, text, email, chat to know a few things about each other.

4)What's your favorite food?

It changes, although usually I’d say my mami’s home cooking. Earlier this year, I had an epic steak au poivre at The Capital Grille. I have thought about more than once since, and I think that’s saying something from someone who was a vegetarian for a dozen years!

#####

If you think we'll click in regards to voice chatting, please be aware of my availability: it's generally early weekday mornings [after 6AM but before 8AM EST] and quite often Saturdays I am often available until 1PM EST and sometimes as last as 4PM EST.

Here's to good aural!

Tori
 
Back
Top