Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT although I've never been with more than one guy at a time, I feel like I could handle one after another after another.

ICT I really hope work does not call me to come in tonight

ICT I am really just a lazy don't wanna do anything mood and it kinda bugs me

ICT I'm headed home today after a much needed reprieve.
IACT I got everything I came for and then some.
IFCT I have the greatest friends ever and I'm so thankful for them and all their support.

ICT I have decided on the lie to tell my husband that will allow me to go on an unauthorized overnight trip with a friend ("friend") in August....

IACT I'm not feeling nearly as guilty about this as I should.

ICT I'm headed home today after a much needed reprieve.
IACT I got everything I came for and then some.
IFCT I have the greatest friends ever and I'm so thankful for them and all their support.

Friends are better than money, My dad always says. The older I get the more I find it to be so very true!
Hugs!!:rose:

ICT it will be a long boring day working

IACT I would rather be off doing some of the things I am texting about

IFCT it will be a long wait till Friday

ICT I have decided on the lie to tell my husband that will allow me to go on an unauthorized overnight trip with a friend ("friend") in August....

ICT is a really good confession ;)

ICT I'm feeling kind of aggravated today.
IACT I'm pretty sure I know why...and I can't do anything about it.
IFCT I'm working on getting out of the funk. :)

ICT sometimes this is really needed. :)

ICT there are people I'd rather be spending the day with, but am unable.

IACT I have some folks in my life who I simply don't deserve. You guys are awesome.

IFCT it's way TOO hot for me here today, and not in that fun, wish it were everyday kind of way.

ICT I have thought about someone a lot this weekend.
IACT he can make me smile with just a text or call.
IFCT I am happy to call him a friend.

I have a couple of confessions, but they are more in the nature of pet peeves.
I've learned that I like to write. Erotica, specifically. As we all know, most erotica is, ummm, enhanced for your reading pleasure. I admit to taking artistic license when it comes to morals, decision making, and acceptance of my participants. Really, anything to facilitate the tale.
That said, I also try to be accurate.
So I find myself irritated when girls lose their virginity and after a very brief time, like three strokes from the monster dick, they're ready for a full on fucking.
Or when a woman gets fucked she just knows, as the excess is dribbling down her oh-so-perfect thighs, that she just got pregnant.
Every guy has a giant dick. And every woman swoons at it's existance and prostrates herself before it.
And every woman is 5'6" and 115 lbs.
I have to admit, it's hard not to write for the masses, so to speak. Not to follow the formula repeated in nearly every story on Lit.

ICT I feel bad for frustrating a friend. Talking with him, I could literally feel his frustration

IACT right now I feel like a scolded little kid. Rubbing my butt and pouting cause I got spanked.

IFCT I am really bad at letting people know the real me

ICT....Captain America is forever altered in my mind.
IACT Zeppelin and Chocolate are a great mix.
IFCT I may have to employ that tactic on Wednesday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back